Category: Angel Whisperings Written by Cat Views: 1172
September’s Theme: Why are we here is a question that we often ask ourselves, and this month we will be exploring our purpose.
Simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret. – don Miguel Ruiz
917: Today is about positive self talk. While I’m not a fan of the whole affirmation thing, I AM a fan of “self lifting” phrases like “I CAN” and “I AM”. These phrases are some of the best words of encouragement you can gift to yourself. They ignite our courage and determination which is essential to making forward progress in our lives. They can also help us in regards to our life purpose. Remember, your life purpose revolves around things you love or feel strongly about. The spark you create with self lifting thinking helps to promote a successful attitude and helps us to move forward on our path. You are capable of manifesting great and wonderful things and it’s a good time to embrace your power and see where it leads you!
- Archangel Michael helps to calm our fears and guides us through issues of self doubt by clearing our energy field and quieting the internal chatter so that we can access the guidance being sent to us He helps us to find our courage and our direction while giving us the strength that we need to choose wisely and make decisions on our own. Michael’s energy is easily felt particularly during times of stress, confusion and helps us when we feel lost or overwhelmed. He sets us on the path of commitment to our purpose by showing us how to work through any obstacles that pop up. He teaches us that we have what it takes to create new things for ourselves as he helps us reach new levels of self confidence. Michael helps everyone so don’t be afraid to ask him for help.
- The Ascended Master Jesus helps us with all areas of faith and teaches us that true miracles often come in small packages. He also provides a clear and direct line of communication to the Divine as well as teaching us how to open up to receive divine information.
- The Hawaiian fire goddess Pele helps us to ignite our inner fire. This fire when channeled correctly helps to fuel our passions and sense of purpose. She is a goddess of empowerment teaches us about honest communication and how it aids our goal setting and getting. “Within you lives the sacred fire that gives life to your greatest dreams and passions. This part of you must be allowed to come forward, not smothered beneath fear, resentment or the expectations of others. Your fire will help you forge new paths!”
Our Sacred Stones for today include:
- Deep blue Lapis Lazuli helps to open the Third Eye Chakra (mind’s eye) and stimulates our personal power. It also harmonizes our energies on all levels as this balance and strengthens our knowledge of self. It also helps us to confront the truth of a situation and promotes acceptance of the lesson involved. It promotes clarity and helps us express our opinions in a positive manner and teaches us the value of being an active listener.
- Lava Stone. This simple stone is a powerful symbol of our own energy and is connected to Pele. It is a stone of rebirth and helps us to burn away unneeded layers so we can initiate new growth.
- The beautiful stone “flowers” of Desert Rose Selenite help to increase our understanding of our own personal value in the universal plan. it dissolves self imposed programming and helps us replace it with something more positive
Bright blessings for a magickal day!
I’m Cat from Grand Jct. Colorado. I’m married, pagan, owned by a “clowder” of cat’s and enjoy crystals, tree hugging, books, belly dancing, photography and numerous outdoor activities.
I am the owner/ jewelry creator of Cat’s Treasure Trove (found here on my WP site!) and the group Sacred Spirals: The place where all paths meet, on Facebook. In my spare time I am a part time caregiver for my mother who is entering the realm of dementia.
I invite you to share my work as long as no changes are made and to check out my websites:
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 2060 guests and no members online