Category: Angel Whisperings Written by Cat Views: 989
September’s Theme: Why are we here is a question that we often ask ourselves, and this month we will be exploring our purpose.
None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps. – Thurgood Marshall
920: One of the most important things we need when working with our life purpose is support. Last month we talked about how friends and family make up our support system. This support is necessary because it brings new ideas, blessings, and people who can help us. Today we are being reminded that Spirit is part of our support system and that we should never hesitate to ask for what we need to support our “purpose”. Remember, when we ask for assistance we are effectively setting things in motion and even if we can’t see immediate results things are happening. If you feel as if you have lost something or that something is missing in your life bless the situation with love and affirm that you are ready to make room for something better. Have faith that you have been heard and that help is on the way!
- Archangel Sandalphon makes sure that our prayers get to the angel or master best able to handle our requests. Ask him to help you clearly understand the information that you receive (his favorite mode of communication is music!).
- The Ascended Master Yogananda teaches us how to open the channels of divine communication and promotes feelings of divine love. He can offer assistance in all things that relate to your path.
- The Hindu Goddess Devi helps us to find meaning in our lives and gently guides us in learning to follow our own inner wisdom. She says “Take my hand and let me guide you on your journey of self discovery. You need only look within to find your true meaning. Release your cares to me and I will purify your heart and spirit and light your way “
Our Sacred Stones for today include:
- Unakite. This green and pink stone helps us to see blocks that we have erected within ourselves and then provides valuable insights on removing them so that we can move forward.
- Black Tourmaline helps to remove negativity while stimulating our sense of practical creativity which helps us meet our personal goals.
- Sunstone brings personal empowerment and fights procrastination. It brings out our natural optimism, self-confidence and promotes our natural flow of abundance as it soothes our fear of change and the accompanying stress that change can bring.
Bright blessings for a magickal day!
I’m Cat from Grand Jct. Colorado. I’m married, pagan, owned by a “clowder” of cat’s and enjoy crystals, tree hugging, books, belly dancing, photography and numerous outdoor activities.
I am the owner/ jewelry creator of Cat’s Treasure Trove (found here on my WP site!) and the group Sacred Spirals: The place where all paths meet, on Facebook. In my spare time I am a part time caregiver for my mother who is entering the realm of dementia.
I invite you to share my work as long as no changes are made and to check out my websites:
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 945 guests and no members online