Category: Angel Whisperings Written by Cat Views: 968
September’s Theme: Why are we here is a question that we often ask ourselves, and this month we will be exploring our purpose.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. – Robert Brault
919: Making your home a safe haven filled with loving, healing energy is essentially a form of service and our focus for today is in the creation of a peaceful and healthy living environment. This starts at home and the angels are asking us to create a peaceful realm that we can look forward to entering at the end of the day. Home is our sanctuary that provides a respite from outside stress for both you and your loved ones. Maybe it’s time to do some space clearing, make peace with a family member, make a comfort meal or even do a little fall cleaning. Remember that being of service starts with one person at a time. Little things matter and quite often make the biggest impact.
- Call on Archangel Raguel today to give you a boost of energy and to help bring order to your thoughts. He empowers the underdog and also acts as a motivational coach when we feel down on ourselves and can help you to reach your full potential. His other area of expertise lies in resolving arguments.
- The Ascended Master Saint Germain provides courage and direction as we navigate life’s ups and downs. He teaches us how to clear the way and free our minds from worry so that we can work on more important things. while his “big brother” energy surrounds us with loving protection. He can also help us when dealing with those well meaning people who try to push us away from our path.
- The Hindu god Ganesh can help to remove obstacles from our path. He promotes the wisdom needed to navigate what life hands us so that abundance can find us. Ganesh teaches us that our barriers are quite often self imposed. He tells us “Never be afraid to move forward or to let go of what no longer serves you or brings you joy.” While doing this may seem difficult or even impossible you effort will produce beneficial cleansing and healing.”
Our Sacred Stones for today include:
- Blue Quartz helps us to understand our spiritual nature, it also brings hope as it calms the mind and helps us to become more self-reliant. Together these things promote happiness and feelings of well being.
- Rose Quartz today to bring inner peace and harmony. The energy of this stone is very soothing and can help calm frazzled nerves. It helps to promote the softer, move loving view that we need to embrace gratitude, it soothes and clears the emotions and fills us with loving compassion. It works with the heart chakra to gently wash away negative feelings that we harbor against ourselves and lifts the emotions to promote joy and peace. It opens our heart and shows us the love in relationships and situations, which helps us find a balancing point Use this gentle stone to shower yourself with loving care and to send healing to those little places that most need it.
- Blue Lace Agate helps us to create and maintain balance during times of stress. It helps us to find our voice when indecision is a factor, allowing us to freely express thoughts and feelings in a peaceful manner.
Bright blessings for a magickal day!
I’m Cat from Grand Jct. Colorado. I’m married, pagan, owned by a “clowder” of cat’s and enjoy crystals, tree hugging, books, belly dancing, photography and numerous outdoor activities.
I am the owner/ jewelry creator of Cat’s Treasure Trove (found here on my WP site!) and the group Sacred Spirals: The place where all paths meet, on Facebook. In my spare time I am a part time caregiver for my mother who is entering the realm of dementia.
I invite you to share my work as long as no changes are made and to check out my websites:
$44.44 or $55.55 or $77.77 or $88.88 or $111.11."
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1549 guests and no members online