Category: Astrology by Dale Written by Dale Osadchuk Views: 863
Sagittarius New Moon
23 Nov at 2.57 pm PST- 5.57 pm EST- 10.57 pm GMT
24 Nov at 6.57 am AWST Perth- 9.57 am AEDT Sydney NSW Australia
The sign of Sagittarius is associated with philosophy, religion, and belief systems. It is also the sign of the vision quest, the search for meaning, aligning with our Higher Consciousness and being guided by our Higher Self. When Venus entered Sagittarius on Nov 15/16 she opened the gateway to manifesting our highest vision. She invoked the energy of the Moon Goddess Diana, at-oneness-within. Venus is currently Evening Star also emphasising being in our sacred power.
Mercury, our thoughts and perceptions, entered Sagittarius on Nov 17. Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, is logical thinking. But I believe when he visits Sagittarius he is Hermes, the spiritual messenger, bringing us the gift of Spiritual Vision. The Sun entered Sagittarius on Nov 22 joining Venus and Mercury to support our Vision quest journey and the Earth entered Gemini asking us to heal duality and unite in love. We are in this energy until the Sun enters Capricorn on Dec 21, opening the door to our Soul Purpose Path.
The New Moon Nov 23/24 is at 01 degree Sagittarius 38 and activates The Tarot Constellation of The Hierophant, learning from experience to become the wise teacher. This Moon cycle is about freeing your spirit and being guided by your Higher Consciousness. It is also about letting go judgement and dogmatic thinking. Venus is at 09 degrees Sagittarius and Mercury is at 10 degrees Sagittarius leading the New Moon into the spiritual realms. They are trine (removal of obstacles) Chiron retrograde at 12 degrees Aries (healing the wounds of rejection and abandonment), This is also the beginning of many Out of Bound planetary influences for the next few weeks taking us into 2023. When planets are out of bounds they are beyond the influence of the Sun or Ego and open to visionary thinking and new ways of being.
The planetary guide for this Moon Cycle is Jupiter at 28 degrees Pisces 47. Five minutes after the Sun and Moon meet Jupiter moves in direct motion. He has been retrograde since July 28 beginning his backward journey then at 08 degrees Aries (searching for inspired new beginnings). He re-entered Pisces on Oct 28 supporting us to heal, forgive, complete, and release whatever blocks us from expansion and growth of our spiritual vision. In Pisces he reminds us we are all One. That is another message at this New Moon. Jupiter will re-enter Aries on Dec 20 opening the doorway to new beginnings.
This Moon cycle we are working with mutable energy. Learning to let go of control and flowing with life. Here are the dynamic activations and brief descriptions from now until the Dec 07/08 Gemini Full Moon (healing duality and embracing unity). All dates are Eastern Time.
- Nov 25- Mercury and Venus in Sagittarius trine Chiron in Aries (healing the spirit). Moon in Sagittarius (being guided by our Higher Consciousness).
- Nov 28- Mars retrograde in Gemini trine Saturn in Aquarius (strengthening our connection to Cosmic Consciousness)
- Nov 29 to Dec 01- Mars Rx in Gemini opposite Mercury in Sagittarius (duality vs spiritual guidance). Moon in Pisces (healing and completion). Mars Rx opposite Venus in Sagittarius (finding balance in relationship). Mercury in Sagittarius square Neptune Rx in Pisces (illusion or illumination). Moon joins Neptune in Pisces (mystical union).
- Dec 02- Moon in Aries joins Chiron in Aries (healing leads to inspired new vision).
- Dec 03- Neptune in Pisces moves direct (the path of Illumination). Neptune has been Retrograde since June 28. The theme has been illusion or illumination.
- Dec 04- Venus in Sagittarius square Neptune in Pisces. Sun in Sagittarius trine Chiron Rx in Aries (healing and spiritual harmony).
- Dec 05- Moon in Taurus meets Uranus Rx in Taurus (focus on what is meaningful and of value).
- Dec 06- Mercury enters Capricorn (Soul Purpose doorway opens). Venus joins him on Dec 09/10 (creative power).
- Dec 07/08- Gemini Full Moon (change your thoughts, change your life).
Our Animal Totem guides for Sagittarius are Elk, strength, stamina, and support of community, and Owl, the spiritual wisdom to discern the truth. For Gemini we are guided by Deer, sensitivity, empathy, and compassionate understanding. They are reversed for the South Hemisphere. The Clan Mother who guides Sagittarius is Gives Praise. She teaches us to make space for Abundance and to develop inner strength. She teaches us to change our consciousness and walk the Pathway to Peace. For Gemini we are guided by Storyteller. She is the Guardian of the Magical Spirit. She teaches us how to listen to others point of view and when we speak to speak from the heart with kindness and compassion. She guides us as we create our new story. (The 13 Original Clan Mothers by Jamie Sams).
From Dec 01 to 04 when Mercury and Venus in Sagittarius square Neptune in Pisces they are aligned with the Fixed Star Ras Alhague in the astronomical constellation of Ophiuchus, the Serpent Holder. Its theme is the healer, to repair that which is damaged. The Sun in Sagittarius will also align with this Star on Dec 14 and be square to Neptune in Pisces (illusion or illumination). During this timing let us all embrace healing and sending our Loving Light out into the world.
Namaste and blessings,
Reprinted exclusively with written permission from Dale Osadchuck on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
© 2022 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. Do Not Copy. We track all IP addresses. Using a VPN will now also get tracked to original source IP.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1259 guests and no members online