Category: Auras and Chakras Hits: 3126
Your aura is the energy field that surrounds your entire body. Everything has its own aura, and often we can sense the auric field of a person when we pick up on their “vibe”.
You can also feel your own energy field by simply rubbing your hands together for about 10 seconds and then slowly separating them apart.
Your aura is connected to the 7 energy centers of the body or the chakras, and is compromised of 7 different layers.
Each of these layers will vary in depth and size, depending on the person and where they are at in their lives.
In a healthy state, the entire aura can extend several feet and is very bright in color. In an unhealthy or weakened state, the auric field can be small and dull.
The layers of the aura pulsate outwards from the body, with the first layer being closest to the body and the 7th layer being furthest away from the body.
Each layer also increases in vibration as it moves outwards, with the 7th layer carrying the highest vibration.
The odd numbered layers tend to be more structured and carry a yang type energy, whereas the even numbered layers are more fluid and carry a yin type energy. This helps us to achieve balance and harmonises our energy.
Here are the 7 layers of the Aura
1st Layer: Etheric
- Closest to the physical body
- Represents the physical body, muscles, tissues, bones, etc.
- Connected to the root chakra
- A bluish grey color
- Easiest to see with the naked eye
- Pulsates at 20 cycles per minute
- Stronger in athletes and those who are very active
- Weaker in those who lead a sedentary lifestyle or when immunity is compromised
2nd Layer: Emotional
- Second from the physical body
- Represents emotions and feelings
- Connected to the solar plexus chakra
- Can be all the colors of the rainbow
- Can be muddy colored during times of emotional stress
- State of the chakras can be easily determined from this layer
3rd Layer: Mental
- Third from the physical body
- Represents thoughts, cognitive processes and state of mind
- Bright yellow in color
- Connected to the Sacral Chakra
- Often radiates the strongest around the head, neck and shoulders
- Stronger in those who engage in mental tasks or those who have an over-active mind
- When engaging in a creative activity, colored sparks can also be seen flowing from this layer
4th Layer: Astral
- Fourth from the physical body
- Represents where we form our astral cords with others
- Pink or rosy in color
- Connected to the heart chakra
- Becomes stronger through loving, intimate relationships
- Can be weaker during breakups or conflicts with loved ones
- State of the chakras are also easily visible from this layer
5th Layer: Etheric Template
- Fifth from the physical body
- Represents the entire blueprint of the body that exists on this physical plane
- Includes everything you create on this physical level including your identity, personality and overall energy
- Connected to the throat chakra
- Can vary in color
- Healed and made stronger by expressing your truth and knowing who you truly are
6th Layer: Celestial
- Sixth from the physical body
- Connected to the third eye chakra
- Carries a very strong and powerful vibration
- Represents the connection to the Divine and all other beings
- Where unconditional love and feelings of oneness flow
- Pearly white in color
- When strong, the person may have the ability to communicate with the spirit world and receive angelic messages
- Can be healed with unconditional love
7th Layer: Ketheric Template
- Furthest away from the physical body (estimated around 2-3 ft. away)
- Represents the feeling of being one with the Universe
- Holds all the information about your soul and previous lifetimes
- Vibrates at the highest frequency
- Connected to the crown chakra
- Gold in color
- Rapidly pulsates
- When strong, gives you the ability to surrender to the path of the Divine and can help increase psychic abilities
It is believed that there are more layers to the aura and that they will be revealed as we advance our level of consciousness further.
Want to learn how to read your own aura? Here are the steps.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Articles: Auras and Chakras