Category: John Cali Views: 1660
Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God. ~ A Course in Miracles
Most of us have likely dealt with the death of a loved one. So we know the pain and sadness that can create. But there is always a “silver lining” in the dark clouds of death.
Spirit has talked about life and death many times over the years. If you’re reading this, you know life is real, death is unreal. But what does that mean? Here are a few of Spirit’s random thoughts about death.
- If any death on your planet is certain, it is the fear of death. Fear will die, but youare immortal.
- Your consciousness creates and sustains your physical body. But it is not in your body. It is not your body. It is your essence, who you are. It is eternal. Therefore, you are eternal.
- Your nightly dreams, when you are aware of them, are often vivid and seemingly real. In the morning you awaken to the “real” world. Your nighttime dreams fade and vanish. “Well,” you say, “they weren’t real after all.” But at the time you were absolutely certain of their reality.
- What we just described is exactly the process when you experience what you call “death.” Death is simply the end of the dream. It’s not the end of you.
- All your loved ones who have passed through the illusion of death are still with you—right here, right now, as you read this. But you believe there is a veil separating you from them. That veil, like death itself, is an illusion. You are all one, “living” or “dead.” You always have been.
- So when you decide it’s time to move from “life” to “death,” your loved ones on “the other side of the veil” will make sure you know they are there with you. You may even see or hear them with your physical or spiritual vision.
- Every death is a suicide, in the sense you all decide the timing and manner of your passing. Not perhaps in what you might think of as a deliberate and conscious manner. But you nonetheless make that decision. It’s always the right decision for you.
- As we’ve said, every death is a suicide. If you believe you create your own realities, then you must believe you also create the timing and manner of your “death.” There are no victims, there are no villains. There are only creators and co-creators.
- You are all God. God is all that is. God is eternal. You are eternal. There is no end. There is no death. There is only life eternal.
- You are love. You are God. Fear is not who you are. Fear is not part of God. Death does not exist. Let go of the fear of death, and then you will soar.
- To paraphrase A Course in Miracles above, the real (life) cannot be threatened, and the unreal (death) does not exist.
The sister of my dear friend and brother Ted Murray recently made the transition we call death. In this video, Ted eloquently speaks of how this experience affected him.
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2018 John Cali. Reprinted with permission from John Cali. on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 1522 guests and no members online