Category: John Cali Written by John Cali Views: 228615
We’ve talked about time several times over the years—what it is, what it is not, how we can better understand and use it.
Here, in no particular order, are some of Spirit’s thoughts on the magic and mystery of time.
- Linear time is a convenient invention you’ve created to help you make sense of your experiences in a physical body.
- You can always alter your perception of time, and how you experience it.
- Time, as you perceive it, is a myth. It’s not real.
- Many humans dread what you call the aging process.
- You can slow down, or even halt, your physical body’s aging process.
- This is how some stay young at an advanced age.
- There is only one reality—the present moment. That is all you ever have.
- Neither what you call the past nor the future exist. They also are myths.
- You all live beyond time. That’s because you are spirit temporarily occupying physical bodies. To your spirit, time doesn’t exist.
- You are pure consciousness, completely free of time and space.
In this video, Columbia University physicist and mathematician Brian Greene offers some striking and thought-provoking ideas of what time is and is not, and time travel.
Copyright © 2021 by John Cali and Berna Copray
Edited by Berna Copray
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides. Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2021 John Cali. Reprinted with permission from John Cali. on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
"Life is an echo, what you send out comes back."
© 2008-2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1877 guests and no members online