Category: John Cali Written by John Cali Views: 893
Chief Joseph Highway, Wyoming, USA
The great legendary Nez Perce Chief Joseph once said, “All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers.”
I would, respectfully, slightly change Joseph’s words: “All people were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers and sisters.”
In today’s chaotic, contentious world, it seems oneness, particularly global oneness, is simply a distant dream, destined to remain forever only a dream.
Will we ever achieve perfect oneness on this beautiful planet of ours? Or even anything close to it?
Spirit once gave us a beautiful talk, Oneness and the Illusion of Separation. It’s as timely today as it was in those long-ago days. Here are a few snippets from that talk:
- You will never create peace and perfect oneness unless you first become aware of the illusions of separation you have imposed upon yourselves and your sisters and brothers.
- The pain you feel in your lives, as individuals, as members of a family, as members of humanity, comes from the illusion of separation you have created.
- Next, you must create that peace and perfect oneness you crave within yourself before you can create it in the world around you.
- You have chosen this human experience to bring love and light to where there appears to be only cold, empty darkness.
- That is your purpose for being on your planet at this time in your human history.
- In that process, you will eventually see clear no one is different from you.
- Then you will begin to get glimpses of the perfect oneness that is your birthright.
- This is the perfect oneness from which you came, and to which you shall all return.
Here’s a delightfully joyful little film, One With God. It was created by renowned peacemaker and global oneness advocate, James Twyman. James will probably have you up and dancing in the aisles as you watch this.
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides. Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2020 John Cali. Reprinted with permission from John Cali. on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1932 guests and no members online