Category: Carolyn Myss Views: 1288
Discovering that I was a medical intuitive changed the course of my life. I entered a domain of knowledge that I did not know existed and began a spiritual journey that led to my life as a type of contemporary mystic. Everything that I teach today, how I understand the world, how I comprehend the nature of God, began anew when I discovered the intimately creative connection that exists between the consciousness and power of our invisible nature and everything in our physical life – from our health to our relationships, to all that we create.
Among the many jewels that I have come to understand are:
- We are naturally intuitive and our intuitive senses continually provide us with data about our health.
- We have multiple intuitive senses – from gut instincts to highly evolved spiritual senses.
- We are governed by the Laws of Nature – these laws are core to our well-being.
- We are primarily creatures of energy. Transforming the energy into grace is a choice of faith, devotion, prayer, and conscience.
- Our intuitive senses must be trained just as our intellect and emotional skills are educated and matured.
- Healing requires the soul and grace far more than the abilities of the mind.
I feel a deep commitment to teaching these principles – along with many mystical teachings – as I consider them the basis of understanding our own human nature. These are also integral to understanding any energy science – from medical intuition to energy medicine to the healing arts. We do not become ill as a result of one negative attitude or because of one childhood trauma. We are far more complex than that. The human energy system is comprised of more than seven chakras and we are influenced by more than just our past. Even our “future” speaks to us – and our health. And the influence of our archetypal patterns – from our inner Child to the voice of our Saboteur to the driving force of the Entrepreneur or Warrior or Healer or Artist – is beyond our imagination. The world behind our eyes and deep within our soul is a cosmic-sized universe unto itself.
These are the teachings you should know for your personal well-being. We do influence how events unfold in our lives. We do influence the quality of our health and our relationships. We participate – consciously or unconsciously – in the reasons we suffer as well as in the outpouring of joys. Yet, creation is not a logical or reasonable unfolding of events to be sure. We will never create the whole of our reality or be able to understand why things happen as they do. But we can begin to comprehend that there is no such thing as an insignificant choice. Choice is a power we do have and what we choose – and even the words we use – can make all the difference in our world and everyone else’s world, for that matter.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.