Category: Red Pill Blue Pill Written by Lisa Renee Views: 5249
To develop and support Coherence and congruence in directing personal energies towards building an integrated Lightbody, and simultaneously, to define overall supportive energies within coherent systems, it is necessary to establish agreements towards personal goals for reaching a higher order of competencies. These ranges of competencies can be described as; emotional competencies, mental competencies, communication competencies, spiritual competencies, as well as relationship and social competencies.
Social competencies are required in building Coherent Systems involving group consciousness, which are intrinsic to the development of comprehending psychological and emotional factors that may impact the overall social group and influence the individual selves in the group. It is productive for all people to develop social competencies to be aware of how to identify and neutralize negative impacts that may arise in the social dynamics that mirror reflections within any type of group, community or organization. Seeing these mirrored reflections in every day life supports self-mastery skills that help to define basic competencies needed to become increasingly coherent. Becoming coherent is a necessary requirement in order to connect and communicate deeply with one’s inner spirit, and these skills are not taught in the current educational model stemming from the Controller Pillars of Society. The biggest challenge of any coherent system is to retrain the group to not think of competencies in terms of rank, status or power, but as a method to obtain personal goals of self-mastery and self-achievement that cannot be compared to anyone else. Thus, the group must be hyper aware of the pitfalls of judgment, comparison and putting others beneath or above you. We must learn to retrain our mind to be with others as unified equals, while being able to recognize specific competencies that yield no value difference, but may define a role for that person to be productive to support the group’s overall goal towards building more coherent systems of function.
In order for us to commit to any kind of group goal with a continual incentive, we must have personal resonance or feelings of inspired purpose with the group promotion of those same goals. In any kind of social construct, if the group goals are not important for an individual, he or she will lack coherence with the group and have no incentive to be responsible towards collaborating with others in the group towards achieving that goal. The lack of energetic Resonance clearly means it is the wrong group consciousness or social connection for that person. There is no right or wrong in personal resonance, but it is the responsibility for each person to figure out what their core resonances are, and to choose things that support that resonance. Understanding our personal resonance comes from our developed self-awareness. If we do not know ourselves well, we will not know our own Resonances. If a person in the group refuses to honor or respect the group goals this will create an increased lack of coherence. This is what breaks down trust and breaks down the strength of the overall system, which eventually must be corrected to achieve rebalancing.
The Ascension Cycle is about shifting out of old paradigms of control and manipulation that are commonly used to exert power plays in social situations, as these power plays are used to enforce hierarchical methods to define value systems based on rank and file. To combat these common negative ego patterns we have seen enforced in society, family and in the world at large, we must dismantle our instinctual desires, which overlay controlling behaviors that attempt to unconsciously or consciously reinforce these beliefs assigning power based on ranks and hierarchies. True Leadership is about embodying the role of being in service to the whole, serving the health of the greater good for each part that is included in the complexity of any kind of unified group or organized system. Each person has the personal power to choose to develop self-leadership, which takes on another dimension in service to the whole. Organized systems are needed to direct project goals and require an agreement of Unified Cooperation from the group of people involved, in order to achieve that higher goal. Without unified cooperation, there is no accountability or enough energetic Coherence present in the group field, which influences the larger goal towards becoming unsuccessful or ineffective.
Thus, on the path of integrated Ascension, which naturally increases inner energetic coherence, we must take responsibility for our behaviors, actions and choices. This is especially magnified while participating in group projects, group goals or communities, and we must honestly decide if we are willing to undergo these challenges in order to increase our personal competencies. The choice of reeducating oneself into supporting humanitarian goals and being willing to explore the higher concepts of learning required to achieve those goals, are the personal responsibility of each individual during this intense time of spiritual ascension. We can choose to retreat into isolation while blaming everything and everyone around us for the negativity that we feel, or we can stop feeling bitter and realize that we are interconnected with group consciousness, whether we like it or not.
To find our way through the insanity of the psychological control and Emotional Manipulation, we must remove these Negative Ego beliefs, biases and divisive attitudes from our own behavior. As we get spiritually stronger and clearer, we refuse to succumb to the reptilian order, overlaid to reinforce social structures based on fear that are designed to manifest the consciousness enslavement of the entire planet.
How do we as human beings start to practice new standards of behavior and implement these paradigm shifts in our day-to-day lives? The first step is to establish goals that reeducate people to re-think their ingrained attitudes and automated belief systems that have influenced their thoughts and behaviors into promoting fear-based thought forms. When we are paralyzed in fear and confusion, we will use control and manipulation of circumstances and people, in order to relieve the internal pressure of our anxiety.
When making the paradigm shift from the individualistic and self-absorbed ways of thinking and behaving, into supporting the higher good, we will naturally be pulled into circumstances to find coherence within group consciousness. As we evolve towards Group Consciousness, in order to help define personal competencies, while participating in a group, a model must be provided that describes these higher concepts and guidelines of coherent group behavior. Those guidelines include setting new standards for defining certain qualities of thought, behavior and actions, not only as a personal achievement, but to be held accountable for those behaviors by the group witness. As an example, a group agreement may include the practices of loving compassion or harmless interactions with all people devoid of religious or spiritual rhetoric, as one goal in modeling higher concepts of personal behavior that help to grow and support humanitarianism. How well each person in the group can adhere to that group agreement, is helpful to define competencies for each person that has made that agreement while participating in the group. It gives the opportunity to actually practice and model that higher standard of spiritually beneficial and positive behavior in one's self, while reflecting that piece to others. As the capacity for personal Coherence increases, this serves to strengthen the group agreement, which allows for the potential increase of energetic Coherence for the entire system, to be greatly multiplied.
Ethical Behaviors and Attitudes
In the process of personal development and in the strengthening of one’s moral character, Humility takes on a moral and ethical dimension which cultivates virtues in every area of our lives. "True humility" is distinctly different from "false humility" which consists of deprecating one's own sanctity, gifts, talents, and accomplishments for the sake of receiving praise, attention or adulation from others.
In this context genuine humility comprises the following behaviors and attitudes:
- Submitting to God Source as the highest authority to which one gives consent in your actions, words and deeds.
- Recognizing Virtues and talents that others possess as it is and not envious of those talents, particularly if recognizing those people that may have skill sets that may currently surpass one's own skill level. Giving due respect or honor of that purpose and when required, discerning when it is important to listen or when to take direction, depending on assessing the current circumstances. Every person has value and spiritual purpose, whether that purpose is actualized in the personality or not, and that potential is up to the person to cultivate a spiritually Krystic infused personality or Christ mind.
- Recognizing the limits of one's talents, ability, or authority; and, not reaching for what is beyond practical reality in terms of fantasies, embellishments or magical thinking. This is the difference of being honest when assessing a skill, Personal Competency, or proficiency level. An example, would you refer to yourself as an Olympic Gold swimmer when you are casual swimmer at the community pool? An honest and humble person would state the accurate facts of conditions in the moment as an true representation.
- This is a part of knowing one self and being authentic and true to yourself, not needing competition with others, but recognizing those skills or proficiencies in people around you that may inspire you or help you to become a better or improved person. Finding value in a person’s proficiencies or recognizing those skills needed in a group setting that are required to support a larger group purpose or serving humanitarian objectives. (See Personal Competency)
- Humility is a potential part of temperance because temperance includes all those virtues that restrain reactions from our uncontrolled desires. Humility is a required discipline of restraining the lower appetites of impulsivity by refocusing negative emotions. Lack of Impulse Control means that we are easily consumed and controlled by darkness. When we apply humility to the circumstances it helps to refocus our impulses into more productive spiritually healthy behaviors. Humility is defined as, "A quality by which a person considering his own defects has a humble opinion of himself and willingly submits himself to God and to others for God's sake." St. Bernard defines it as, "A virtue by which a man knowing himself as he truly is, abases himself to the greater good. Christ is the ultimate definition of Humility.
(Source: Ascension Glossary - Personal Competency)
Lisa Renee is a Spiritual Scientist, Energetic Healer, Galactic and Multi-Dimensional Guide, the author of the Hieros Gamos System (HGS). She is an impactful and startlingly insightful educator bringing new wisdom about our Planet's Ascension Cycle, its effects on our bodies, minds, and spirits and how this new energy can be utilized for positive personal and global transformation.Lisa Renee is a Telepathic Channel for the Guardians, an Interdimensional Group of beings focused on the evolutionary purposes of Humankind. Find Lisa on the web at www.energeticsynthesis.com. Source Here
Lisa Renee is a Spiritual Scientist, Energetic Healer, Galactic and Multi-Dimensional Guide, the author of the Hieros Gamos System (HGS). She is an impactful and startlingly insightful educator bringing new wisdom about our Planet's Ascension Cycle, its effects on our bodies, minds, and spirits and how this new energy can be utilized for positive personal and global transformation.Lisa Renee is a Telepathic Channel for the Guardians, an Interdimensional Group of beings focused on the evolutionary purposes of Humankind. Find Lisa on the web at www.energeticsynthesis.com.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1355 guests and no members online