Category: Red Pill Blue Pill Written by Dr. Schavi M. Ali
Ancient, advanced civilizations employed flowers and plants as wellness paradigms, and in the modern era, British Physician, Dr. Edward Bach, continued to acknowledge natural healing in his research and development of homeopathic remedies.
Dr. Bach was a university educated, fully licensed Medical Doctor who realized the dangers of chemical medications and became naturally oriented in his career.
He believed that physical ailments were based in emotional and mental discomforts predicated upon a person’s traumatic experiences and also the circumstances of global conditions.
In our world today, there are many reasons for the human collective to be worried, anxious, and depressed.
Many people unfortunately turn to chemical medicines which have horrendous side effects, and thus, do not promote healing but only further the worsening of a given diagnosis.
Dr. Bach created thirty-eight remedies for various emotional and mental energy imbalances that do not just place the proverbial “band aid approach” on a condition, but they actually heal it.
The following information, which has been suggested previously, is again offered due to the chaotic period that is happening on our planet in the hopes that more people will realize that the SOURCE APOTHECARY is the best.
Whichever remedy is used, place two drops underneath the tongue four times per day until the situation is alleviated. Most of the remedies work almost immediately, and others may take more time.
The following are those which most people seem to require in the current times.
They can also be placed in bottled water and sipped throughout the day—four drops to a 16-ounce bottle.
- “Aspen” =to alleviate anxiety and nervousness over existing circumstances in family, community, or the world
- “Olive” =to give energy and vitality and to heal tiredness and exhaustion from either work responsibilities, after having a depleting illness such as a cold or flu, or due to world conditions
- “Elm” = to have the courage and confidence to handle work-related responsibilities school projects, or family obligations
- “Walnut” = to adjust to changing personal or world circumstances such as traveling to a foreign country, taking a new job, retirement, marriage, having a new baby, global economic changes, the dramatic changes occurring to the planet Earth as it shifts on its axis and also receives daily solar energetics, etc.
- “White Chestnut” = to achieve better sleep at night and to rest the mind from the day’s concerns
- “Gentian” = for mild depression
- “Gorse” =for deeper, longer lasting depression regardless of what caused the depression
- “Star of Bethlehem” =to avoid traumatic personal or world events from settling into your cellular records and causing long-term physical, mental, or emotional problems (In other words, to be able to rise up like a phoenix bird up and out of personal or world chaos).
- “Vervain” = for those who tend to take on responsibilities for others to the extent that their own needs go lacking (Thus, this remedy makes a person more self-nurturing. He or she may still do good deeds for others, but not to the extent that they suffer any downturns in their own circumstances).
- “Rescue Remedy” = to strengthen the nervous system against stressful times, to develop immediate calm, can be used prior to any upcoming event such as giving a lecture or presenting a work or school project, or attending a potentially chaotic meeting, before an exam, before boarding and airplane, etc.
- “Scleranthus” = for those persons who have difficulty concentrating such as those diagnosed with “Hyper” disorders–either adults or children
Remember, there are thirty-eight original remedies in total whose development is being carefully followed by Healers who either personally knew Dr. Bach or who follow his teachings in the “Now”.
Please purchase them from reputable Healers (Naturopathic Doctors, Herbalists, etc.) or health stores.
Also read Dr. Bach’s book Heal Thyself.
© 2022 CrystalWind.ca. All rights reserved.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.
We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the CrystalWind.ca website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on CrystalWind.ca.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 907 guests and no members online