Category: Red Pill Blue Pill
With all of the challenges in our world today, many of us are performing various rituals for healing and peace.
Some of them are focused in particular spiritual pathways with specific mantras or prayers and require certain sacred tools such as malas or crystals and gemstones as well as holy oils.
The following, however, is a beautiful yet simple ritual that anyone can perform regardless of his or her preferred path or religion.
For those who are participating in the world-wide mantra recitation shared in an earlier article, the following ritual can be added on if desired.
There is one SOURCE with many Divine names and with many aspects throughout the numerous spiritualities and religions of the world.
However, are we not on the same planet?
We may be in different parts of the planet and speak different languages, but we are all on one globe in a specific galaxy in one unending cosmos.
- Light a candle in a peaceful color such as blue, light green, or violet, and light fragrant incense of Frankincense, Myrrh, or Sandalwood to set a spiritual ambiance in the area in which the ritual is being performed. You may also wish to briefly ring a tuning fork or play a singing bowl to begin the session.
- Be seated; close your eyes; breathe calmly and deeply; and envision at your “third eye” (God Particle) our planet surrounded in SOURCE LIGHT.
- Pray in your own way for peace and healing of all disharmony on the planet (no more war, removal of diseases, removal of toxic developments, etc.).
- Pray for individuals whom you know need help (healing, career issues, family situations, etc.), and while doing so, envision each person surrounded in SOURCE LIGHT.
- Finally, pray for your personal needs, and also surround yourself in SOURCE LIGHT.
It is important to realize that the steps for prayer are three: PLANET, OTHERS, YOURSELF.
Praying in this order brings spiritual atomic frequencies into all of the spheres of Earth/Gaia where material atoms are then created for physical manifestation.
When the ritual is completed, sit quietly for several moments, then slowly open your eyes in order to become accustomed to the earthly realm.
When we deeply pray or meditate, we move into the sacred realms of DIVINE VIBRATIONS and commune with our HIGHER SELF—the SOUL—the DIVINE WITHIN. We may experience audible messages or inner visions.
After such deep connections, we must gradually once again be involved with the physical plane of existence, and we must not be jarred back into the “Now” moment.
This is why we gradually open our eyes and sit quietly for a few moments more.
With the coming Full Moon and the Equinoxes (Northern and Southern Hemispheres), and with so many planets in retrograde, and with Mercury soon joining them, relinquishing lots of daily activity is a key component in receiving information which comes into the mitochondria of our DNA via the potent frequencies of LIGHT now embracing our planet.
Every person, animal, crawling insect, all plant life, etc.—all of creation— is being impacted by LIGHT.
I recommend that we continue, of course, to read from the scriptures of our particular paths on a regular basis, but being of one accord in some manner is advisable as the “Shift of the Ages” continues. The “RITUAL OF LIGHT” is an offering of “ONENESS”.
Translation by Google
Disclosure News Italia
© 2021 CrystalWind.ca. All rights reserved.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1022 guests and no members online