Category: Feng Shui Views: 5647
Are you looking to balance your energies or reconfigure the vibrations of your home or workspace? Make sure you have the right colors around you. Colors can have a huge impact on your psyche. Whether you want to invite, calm or energize, the Feng Shui Color Guide below from ProFlowers will point you in the right direction.
Each color has a different meaning and varying combinations work best for different spaces. Learn which works best for your bedroom, living room and even your outfits!
Choosing the Feng Shui Colors to Mix
When redecorating your home, accenting with different colors is a great way to add depth and personality. That’s why more calming colors work in bedrooms and more vibrant shades work well in higher trafficked rooms like kitchens and dining rooms. The next time you’re deciding, pick colors that complement each other and don’t clash. Here’s a few suggestions:
- Yellow and Red: Adding earth shades like yellows to firey red tones is a good way to calm the intense energies that red gives off. Best rooms: Living rooms, dens or kitchens.
- Green and Blue: Both calming colors with shades of wood and water, these two create a lively space without the energy of fire red. Best rooms: bedroom, baby’s room or bathroom.
- Blue and Purple: This combination of earth and water tones brings calmness and relaxation to a room and represents prosperity and wisdom. Best rooms: parlor, workspace or den.
Feng Shui Outside Your Home
Incorporating feng shui into your life doesn’t always mean a major home makeover. You can add feng shui colors in a variety of ways, including your office and wardrobe:
- What to wear at work: Black, with optional darker shades. Why? While black is the most common go-to color choice for the workplace, there is actually a reason for it. Black symbolizes career and life path which are positive qualities when in a meeting. If you’re not a fan of all black, pair it with purple shades, which signifies wisdom and abundance.
- What to wear during workouts: Fire tones like red, orange and yellow. Why? Vibrant tones give off stimulating energies and keep momentum and inspiration up.
- How to decorate your workspace: Blue and green earth tones. Why? Strong, calming colors like these manifest feelings of creativity, strength and self-cultivation.
- What to wear on a date: Red, white, or pink. Why? Wearing pops of color radiate feelings of marriage, love and integrity in romantic situations.
Harmonizing in Small Ways at Home
Let’s face it, it can be hard to find time between busy work schedules, family time and holidays to feng shui. So if a makeover isn’t in your near future, try accenting your home or workspace with a colorful, fresh bouquet instead––it’s a small scale fix that can harmonize in big ways.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Articles: Feng Shui
Who is Online Now
We have 1983 guests and no members online