Category: Inspired Mind Written by Michelle Maros
My Dear friends,
I know that we can all agree the holiday season brings up a wide array of emotions, and at times, it can feel overwhelming.
For me personally, this year has felt extra challenging, so I have been relying heavily on my tools and practices to keep me in a level-headed, calm, and clear space. If you can relate to any of this, I want to share my favorite affirmations that I use during this time of year, as a way to break up any negative chatter that comes into my mind, and redirect me to the present moment where all is well. Remember our power lies in choosing, and this moment is the only time we actually have a choice in how we will respond to life’s challenges.
As a reminder, affirmations are not meant to give a false sense of hope or a denial of reality, but rather, a reinforcement of our goals, wishes, hopes, and dreams. Affirmations are a redirection, a course correction, to bring us into the present moment and get us mentally back on track towards feeling better about life.
- I wake up excited for each new day
- Life is happening for me, not to me
- Every moment presents opportunities for happiness
- I am safe, I am healthy, I am well
- My life is filled with magic
- I am loved, I am honored, I am cherished
- I am worthy of my deepest desires
- I am grateful for everything that I have in this moment
- I trust the timing of my life. Everything is unfolding for me as it should
- The joy that I share always comes back to me
- I am present, I am patient, I breathe through stressful moments
- I release unnecessary expectations, I know that I am always enough
- I find happiness in the smallest joys
- I feel calm, centered, and grounded within myself
- I trust myself, I love myself, all is well
Wishing you happiness, strength, and calm during this week. Remember no feeling is final, this, too, shall pass.
© 2022 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. We track all IP addresses. Using a VPN will now also get tracked to original source IP.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 985 guests and no members online