Category: Inspired Mind Hits: 1125
Our world is changing. Some say nothing will be as it was before. This triggers fear in us. But change doesn't have to be frightening or painful ! After all, change is the evolutionary process of adapting, correcting and improving. If you take a deeper look at the struggle underneath your fear of inner or outer changes you will find that it's mostly your ego reacting to the fear of not being in control.
Why is it so difficult for us to accept change as an opportunity to evolve? How can we learn to embrace change without fear?
The only thing that can get us through letting go of our ego's attachment to fear is taking an honest inventory on these illusions and to become more real.
From a higher spiritual perspective, becoming real means having nothing to fear, control, hide or to defend. All that matters is our ability to be true to ourselves and to live according to our inner integrity.
Let's examine how we can learn to let go of the need to hold on to our ego's illusion of needing to be in control of a world that is ever changing...
As we begin reflecting on the deeper aspects of our fear, we may discover that most of our struggles come from an internal resitance that is trying to keep our illusion intact that the world is 'safe' and 'controllable'. We begin to realize that the true challenge is not the events that initiate change, but overcoming our ego's fear of the unknown.
From a deeper energetic point of view, overoming our ego's fear is the process of learning how to neutralize inner Energetic Dissonances. An energetic dissonance is an imbalance or block that prevents our energy from properly flowing - or resonating. In other words, whenever we are in resistance with something, our energy gets stuck, misguided, or cut off from effectively dealing with our circumstances.
Being anxious about our future means that we are in energetic dissonance with ourselves. Either, because we disagree with possible change (for example, losing our job or ending a relationship) or because we feel not equipped to deal with change. Either way, what causes our fear is not the prospect of improving our situation but the potential loss of something that gives us the feeling that we are in control.
What if losing this job enables us to find a better job? What if our emotional low allows us to grow beyond our limitations? The true purpose of change is often not visible for us until later. The biggest issue with resisting change is the inability to see beyond our ego's fear of not being in control - most dissonances are therefore nothing but the illusion of being in control, which - as most of us have already found out - is linked to the illusion that our ego knows what's best for us.
Our ego is not interested in what's best for us - it only agrees with what's safest or most convenient for us. And so it comes that many of us get stuck in situations, marriages, jobs or projections of our lives that aren't even real or true to us. We get caught up in the idea or belief about who we are and how our life should be. We hold on to these beliefs as if they were the only thing that could keep us from drowing - not realizing that they chain us to the prision of our own illusions.
Most of our False Self Projections and Ego Illusions (and their resulting dissonances) are retracted or implanted through collective human conditioning or a karmic propensity we brought into this life. Occasionally, they can also be the result of etheric attacks, inner fragmentation or collective energy shifts, as we are experiencing right now in increased intensity; but for the most part the reason why we choose to waste our energy on holding on to our ego's dissonances instead of following our inner resonances is the lack of trust in our inner higher power.
However, to be fair, we were never really taught how to follow our heart's guidance, and so it is no coincidence that we are more accepting of illusions rather than truth.
The ability to discern between what's true and what isn't does not reside in our ego-mind as many of us believe. Discerning truth is the energetic process of feeling out what is life supporting and enhancing - and not what is most famliar. Our mind is willing to accept struggle and even abuse based on the sole misbelief that familiarity feels safe. Knowing the difference between what is true to us and what isn't however has nothing to do with familiarity. This discernment can only be made through aligning our energy to our heart, which most of us haven't even considered to be a valid tool for navigating through our life's challenges.
We are conditioned to misunderstand emotions, sensations and feelings, and programmed to believe that our heart's guidance is faulty, weak or 'too emotional'. In addition, we were fed with the idea that we are flawed and that our True Self is something bad, rather than being encouraged to express our true feelings.
The list of reasons why we all have so many diffictulties accpeting our true being and dismissing our higher power is endless. The bottomline of this deeper view into why we are so afraid of change, is because we don't know how tust in who we truly are. And so, the journey of overcoming our fear of the future is not just the journey of transcending our ego, but mainly about reconnecting whth our heart, and re-membering our power to co-create our future!
The practical process of actualizing our true power and becoming real is through simultaneously eliminating false beliefs and reinforcing our conection within. Energy work teaches us, that the less our energy is stuck in inner dissonance, the better the flow, the more powerful our life force - and ultimately our joy of living! Just like every cell in our physical body is pretty much completely rebuilt and renewed cell by cell (with a few exceptions) within 12 months, our entire energetic body constantly recodes and rebuilds itself , all the way down to our DNA – just a lot faster, if we know how to do it!
In order to accept this new reality we need to change the way we understand ourselves first. We are more than just our body, emotions, thoughts, beliefs, and projections! We are energetic beings with consciousness. Therefore, the first and most important prerequisite to tackle our ego is through shifting our understanding of ourselves as a holographic composition of physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic aspects.
Our True Self is not bound to our ego (which is bound to our physcial existence). It is unchanging and eternal. It is the part in us that connects us to our soul and that communicates our soul's purpose via inner promptings, energetic sensations, insights, dreams, visions and intuition. It is the messenger that can connect us to consciously perceiving both our physical and eternal self simultaneously.
The fastest way of learning how to embrace change and self-correction without fear is through aligning ourselves to our True Selves. It allows us to tap into our higher consciousness and activates our inner power to self-heal. However, this can only happen through actively and honestly self-reflectioning - and disengaging from identifying with our ego's perception of ourselves.
Based on the new understanding that everything is energy, we can learn to allow everything in our 3D lives to be a mirror reflection of the state of our inner energy – our physical body, our kids, our partners, our job, our pets, our house, our finances, our car, our friendships - everything! Where ever we detect struggle or dissonances can show us what we need to work in order to become more true to ourselves:
Does your relationship, family, job, house, body reflect who you truly are?
What does it reflect?
- (Self-) Love or Negligence?
- Radiance or Numbness?
- Avoidance or Empowerment?
- Judgment or Compassion?
- Expansion or Contraction?
- Entropy or Syntropy?
Let's walk through the different stages of becoming true to ourselves and then look at some of the practical aspects of becoming more real...
The 7 Stages of Becoming Real:
Connecting Within - Feeling My Feelings - Observing IInner Responses
How do I feel? Where Am I? Am I connected? What am I aligned to?
Being In The Moment - Overcoming Vulnerability
Am I able to truly connect with my True Self and Others? What is in the way? Fears, Judgment, Emotional and Mental beliefs?
3. IDENTIFYING REPEAT PATTERNS
Working on Retreiving Lost Soul-Aspects (Trauma) - Revoking Energetic Binds & Karmic Ties
Are there energetic ties and binds to people, places or belifs? What have I lost/given away or what was taken away?
Identying Hidden Fears - Attachments - Addictions and Coping Mechanisms
What are my hidden fears and secret ego pay-offs? What are my ego-pains, patterns, cycles and spirals?
5. REINTEGRATING TRUTH
Seeing Purpose - Accepting - Seeing Things the Way They Are
Can I accept truth? Am I living my fullest potential? What is holding me from finding my true purpose?
Realinging Ourselves To Our True Needs and True Heart's Desire
What is my true nature? What do I truly want? How am I connecting with myself and others? Who am I? What do I need?
7. APPLYING TRUST & ALLOWING SELF-HEALING
Allowing Our Higher Power To Reveal What Needs To Be Revealed - And to Heal What Needs To Be Healed
What needs to be transcended? Where am I not congruent? Is my life in harmony?
The main objective of deeper inner self-healing work is consciously experiencing a reflection of our own energetic system, so that dissonant energies can be actively addressed. By honestly looking at our entire energy body we can learn to identify areas or aspects of lower/slower vibration. Active Self-Reflection empowers us to deal with inner aspects through developing self-understanding, compassion and self-forgiveness.
In essence, overcoming fear of the future boils down to developing the virtue and habit of honest inner reflection – of facing truth on all levels. It allows us to develop the courage and willingness to deal with any change ahead as it offers us the rewarding awareness, that we always have a choice: We can leave things the way they are (familiarity) or we can change as we go. No matter what we choose, by owning all expressions of our reality we no longer need to hold on to anything - and with it - becomes able to embrace change as chance to become real!
Transcending our ego's fear is most powerful when voluntarily chosen!
The best way to begin our deeper self-reflection process is by connecting within and allowing our intuition to pinpoint our main resistances and then go form there. Wherever we feel the most energetic, emotional or mental charge we go deeper.
In deeper self-reflection then, in which we connect with the healing energy of our heart-center, we learn to silence our mind (through regular meditation or energy work sessions for example) and learn to shift our perception from inner dissonance to resonance. We connect with our True Self and thus strengthen our inner light to illuminate truth. Viewing our inner disharmonies from the heart’s rather than the ego’s perspective allows us to realize that all our previously discovered or revisited inner dissonant aspects, Shadow for example, can be transformed and healed!
With the focus on truthful self-reflection we will notice the central position of Self-Clearing. It marks our intention to take full responsibility for your energy and teaches us to independently address aspects as they arise. This is of significance, as Self-Clearing will become one of our major tools on our inner journey.
Yes, the process of self-reflection also involves facing hidden or darker inner aspects! But we can also see this as part of educating ourselves about ourselves. We fear what we don't know. So, the more we learn about our own energy, triggers and attachments, the less frightening it will become to face it!
Reading, talking, constantly asking or philosophizing without following through and walking the talk doesn’t transcend ego, it promotes it! Acting self-indulging is a hidden form of projecting specialness and therfore an expression of our ego’s need for importance. It cements our illusion of control and keeps us imprisoned in our collective unconscious. Nothing is transcended or changed through advertising or holding on to illusions. It increases our energetic fragmentation and prevents the flow of love and light in our life.
Emerging anger, pride or resistance are very common when engaging in active self-reflection. If your ego reacted a bit while reading this and you still continued, you just experienced what transcendencing ego feels like!
So, while most of our hidden aspects are unknown or unidentifiable for us at first, remember that your ego will always react with dissonance when it's triggered. This is normal and will continue to happen. The best way to handle ego is by observing your inner dissonances from the standpoint of how limiting they are, and how refelcting on them can help you to becme more real, rather than seeing it as something to avoid or resist!
Becoming Real is the result of living according to our own virtue and sovereignty - free of our ego's fears and limitations.
Thank you for your time.
Energy Coach and founder of transCODES
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2017 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2017 (127)
- October (7)
- September (15)
- • Clearings to Help In Drawing Healthy Boundaries
- • It’s Ok to Disagree
- • Negative People - How To Deal With Them
- • A Peaceful Heart
- • The Attachment Trap
- • It’s Okay to Let them Go & Not Forget Them
- • 7 Signs You Are Socially Awkward And How To Fix It
- • 5 Ways To Tap Into Your Creativity
- • The Importance of Trusting Yourself
- • Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? Is The Wrong Question.
- • Reframing Thoughts for Success
- • 10 Secrets to Having a Great Day That Everyone Misses
- • Asking for Help
- • 10 Important Truths About Life That Take Most People A Lifetime To Figure Out
- • When You Just Feel Like Escaping The Game of Life
- August (14)
- • 5 Grounding Exercises to Maintain Balance When Life Gets Hectic
- • When Kindness Becomes Toxic
- • The Importance Of Choosing Your Vibration
- • Beating Burnout
- • Signs from The Universe Are A Sacred Invitation to Remember Your Power to Manifest
- • Resisting the Intentional Opposite
- • How to Use a Gratitude Journal To Change Your Life
- • A 5 Minute Morning Ritual to Start Every Day Off Right
- • How I Manage Uncertainty
- • 5 Steps to Being the Change You Wish to See
- • Build a Healthy Relationship with Yourself
- • You Practice The Occult Every Day Because Words Are Magic Spells
- • Releasing Feelings of Unworthiness
- • Dealing With Chaotic Energies & Still Manifesting Happiness
- July (13)
- • How to Make the Most Out of Every Moment
- • Getting Comfortable with the Uncomfortable
- • 10 Incredible Things Pain Can Teach You
- • Honoring Life
- • 3 Question Tibetan Test Reveals Your Personality!
- • Freedom From Your Inner-Judge
- • Growing Strong Beyond Religious Believe Systems And Limitations
- • 5 Affirmations for Cultivating Self-Love
- • Regret Nothing
- • The Pursuit of Everyday Happiness and The Danish Art of Hygge
- • How Talking To Yourself Could Actually Mean You Are A Genius
- • 10 Harsh Truths of Life as an Over-thinker with a Sensitive Heart
- • Change This Habit, Change Your Life
- June (11)
- • Using Intentions to Transform Your Life
- • Letting Go Of Attachment
- • Humility - Sacred Sunday
- • Becoming Proud
- • 10 Things Successful People Do in the Morning
- • The Four Questions I Ask Myself Every Day
- • 9 Powerful Benefits of Sitting in Silence
- • What Makes Us Who We Are?
- • Creating a Healthy Relationship with Time
- • Our Precious Planet
- • 7 Ways to Clear Your Mind of Negative Thinking
- May (15)
- • Remembering the Importance of Gratitude
- • 6 Surprising Disadvantages of Being Highly Intelligent
- • 10 Things Never Learned in School
- • 4 Common Spiritual Myths & 1 Spiritual Truth
- • On Having the Courage to Change Your Life Story
- • Silence Your Inner Critic - 4 Words You Need to Stop Using for a Better Life
- • Give up Living Your Life According to Other People’s Expectations and Live It Your Way Instead
- • What Having a Peaceful Mind Means to Me
- • 5 Myths that Prevent You From Living Life to Your Fullest Potential
- • Gratefulness - How to Live Each Day to the Fullest
- • How Kindness Can Heal The Body
- • How to Make Big Life Changes Less Scary
- • World-Wide White Hat Takeover
- • There’s a Reason Why Being Kind-Hearted Attracts Toxic People
- • The One Habit That Robs You of Happiness
- April (15)
- • Why It’s So Important to Pursue Your Dreams
- • Emotional Suicide: The High Cost Of An Unfeeling Life
- • Releasing Codependency
- • The Greatest, Fastest, Surest Way To Experience Joy And Happiness
- • 20 Pieces of Important Life Advice From People Over 60
- • This Is The Day You Become A Better Person
- • When All Hope Is Gone
- • 15 Things That We Should All Stop Doing To Ourselves For Better Health And Happiness!
- • When Toxic Or Negative Energy Is Affecting You
- • Finding Purpose in Pain
- • Adjusting to Change Without Fear – The 7 Stages of Becoming Real
- • The One Feeling We Cannot Ignore
- • The Magnificent Life Mantra
- • The Wisdom of Silence: Learning to Talk Less and Say More
- • Empty Your Hurt And Open Your Heart
- March (8)
- • As one goes up – the other comes down
- • Michelle’s Choosing to See the Good Challenge
- • The 10 Commandments For Happiness
- • Four Steps to Cure Feeling Obligated
- • How to Be More Present
- • On Having the Courage to Walk Alone
- • 5 Times the Universe Had Your Back (Even Though You Didn’t Know It!)
- • Finding Freedom In Forgiveness
- February (17)
- • The Power of Practicing Acceptance
- • Pay It Forward
- • My Hope for You: How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life
- • How to Be Your Own Best Friend
- • Stop being afraid of yourself
- • What Others Think About You Is None Of Your Business
- • Born to be kind
- • How to attract love and prosperity
- • Beings of Love
- • Healing Depression: Valuable Truths to Help You Get Through Hard Times
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • The Biggest Disease Affecting Us: I’m Not Enough
- • This Comic Will Change The Way You Look At Privilege Forever
- • 5 Ways to Release Judgement & Criticism of Others
- • The Most Attractive Quality
- • On Keeping Your Dreams Alive
- • 7 Things You Can Do When Someone Is Rude
- January (12)
- • Receive the Hong Bao of Infinite Abundance
- • The Power of Your Words
- • Empowering Love
- • 2017 Year of the Rooster: A Wake-up Call
- • 30 Life Changing Lessons to Learn from Tony Robbins
- • How to Deal with Change
- • Forget the Past and Move On
- • Molecules of Kindness
- • 5 Quick Fixes When Feelings Get The Best Of You.
- • The best habit to develop in 2017
- • There Are 3 Ways To React To Failure (And One Of Them Guarantees Growth)
- • On Living Life like a Human Being, Not a Human Doing
- 2016 (154)
- December (10)
- • 15 Things You Don’t Owe Anyone At All (Though You Think You Do)
- • Your Love Shines Bright
- • Michelle’s Guide for a Peaceful Holiday
- • 6 Undeniable Reasons to Love Where You Are Right Now
- • Embracing Your Magnificence
- • Michelle’s December Kindness Challenge
- • The Science of High Performance in Sport
- • A Spiritual Guide to Dealing With Family Over the Holidays 2016
- • How to Find the Courage to Disappoint Your Family to Be True to Yourself
- • We Were Born for These Times
- November (11)
- • Gratitude in Action
- • 5 Affirmations for Dealing with Fear
- • The Wisdom of Stepping into The Unknown
- • 10 Thought Patterns That Will Leave You Feeling Stuck
- • 4 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life
- • Post-Election Path to Peace
- • 4 Ways to Release Fear From your Life
- • How to Keep Setbacks From Holding You Back
- • Why the Hell Would I Want to Skin a Cat?
- • When Should You Quit Your Job and Go After Your Passion?
- • How to Manage Stress During Stressful Times
- October (12)
- • Self Love: 5 Important Things You Should Know about It
- • Does a placebo work if you know it’s a placebo?
- • My Biggest Struggle and How I Overcome It
- • Women, Wisdom and Love
- • 4 Questions That Will Shift Your Life to a Whole New Level
- • Are You a People Pleaser? Here is How to Claim Back Your Self-Worth
- • This Simple Principle Changed My Life
- • How to be a leader of light
- • How a child with Chickenpox stopped itching
- • How to Shift from a Fixed Mindset into a Growth Mindset
- • 3 Simple Ways to Deepen Your Relationships
- • 4 Easy Tips to Create Happiness and Freedom Every Day
- September (8)
- • A Really Big Idea
- • The #1 Key to Finding Happiness
- • How to Release and Let Go of the Stories You Keep Telling Yourself
- • 6 Common Habits That Are Holding You Back
- • The 3 Types of Energy Behind Your Anxiety
- • The #1 Key to Figuring Out Your Purpose
- • How to use visualisation to boost your self-love
- • 10 Day Digital Detox: The Ups, Downs, & How You Can Do It Too!
- August (7)
- July (10)
- • The #1 Way to Bridge Our Differences
- • The Time Myth: You Have Nowhere to Be but Here
- • You’re Under NO Obligation
- • Choosing Love Over Fear
- • On Having the Courage to Follow Your Heart and Intuition
- • 10 Signs from the Universe That You Are Walking The Wrong Way
- • 5 Affirmations for Difficult Times
- • Outpourings of Love
- • When Things Get Good, Why Do Bad Things Happen?
- • What Freedom Means to Me & How I Live Freely
- June (12)
- • How to Let Go Of Something That No Longer Serves You
- • 5 Reminders for Difficult Times
- • The Miracle of Divine Perception
- • Are You Getting What You Deserve In Your Life?
- • How The Happiest Man On Earth Stays Happy.
- • 5 Self-Sabotaging Habits
- • The Control Dramas-A Lesson From “The Celestine Prophecy”
- • Courage
- • The Amazing Science Behind Earthing
- • The Highest Good Of Creativity.
- • The Universe is So Alive!
- • 8 Important Reminders When You Are Finding it Hard to Forgive
- May (17)
- • Gifts To Receive Right Here. Right Now.
- • 5 Ways to Give Up Complaining and Boost Your Positivity
- • 6 Signs You Need A Major Life Change
- • When People Can’t Hear You: Vibrational Differences
- • 5 Questions to Help You Find Your Path
- • How to deflect negative emotion
- • How to Manifest Your Desires With an Open Mind
- • Why It’s OK To Procrastinate: Staying In The Zone.
- • Feeling Your Way to Feeling Better
- • Why You Haven’t Been Lucky In Love
- • The Power Of A Smile
- • Noticing What We Take In
- • How to Have a Better Relationship with Time
- • Living happily ever after…
- • Make a Wish! 19 Magical Moments to Ask for What You Want
- • How to Incorporate Meditation into Your Daily Activities
- • Why You’re Like A Wild Flower Even Though You Don’t Know It
- April (15)
- • Let’s Talk About Abundance For A Moment
- • Finding Your Center When You Are Emotionally Triggered
- • How to slow ageing
- • Turn Your Unhappiness Into Happiness In Five Easy Steps
- • Don’t Let Your Research Kill Your Dreams!
- • New Study Reveals Why Intelligent People Are Usually Loners
- • How to Be Ok With Your Anger and Other Negative Emotions
- • How to Persevere When You Feel like Giving Up
- • Finding A Friendly Universe When It Feels Like The World’s Against You
- • Being Not Doing
- • 9 Ways to Let Go of Your Past and Start Over
- • The power of a hug
- • 3 New Views On Time To Help You Slow Down And Be Present
- • 15 Healthy Beliefs to Be Stubborn About
- • Four Lessons That Changed My Life
- March (18)
- • Why Some People Are MAGNETS for Bad Relationships
- • Are You Still Playing the Blame Game?
- • How to Make Yourself Immune to Secondhand Stress
- • How to Attract More of What You Want in Life
- • How to Let Go of Toxic Friendships Consciously
- • What Makes Us Present? This One’s A Surprise!
- • Keep Calm and Carry On: Election Edition
- • Why Silence Is Often the Best Response to a Verbal Attack
- • 6 Morning Habits That Lead To Daily Happiness
- • Setting Those Voices In Our Head Straight
- • How to Deal with Indecision
- • How Imagination Begins Manifestation
- • The Art of Self-Correction
- • What We Fear Isn’t As Scary As We Might Think
- • 10 Ways to Turn a Bad Day Around
- • Dream Big! You Are An Infinite Possibility
- • Exploring Your Resistance
- • Inspiration And How It Connects You To Spirit
- February (16)
- • Do You Know What You Want?
- • You Don’t Have to Know All the Answers (In Fact, It’s Better if You Don’t)
- • The Power of Being Imbalanced
- • Raise Your Vibration & Change Your Situation
- • The Importance of Accepting People Where They Are
- • Does What You Feel Mean Something About You?
- • Living an Inspired Life – Every Day
- • How I Began to Get it Done
- • Learning How to Create Peace From Within
- • Find yourself vs reveal yourself
- • How to Call in Love
- • Are We Really Who We Think We Are?
- • How to Live a More Inspired Life
- • How you light-up a life
- • Why Procrastination May Be Good for the Soul
- • Breakdowns Can Be Our Breakthroughs
- January (18)
- • It’s Not Rejection, It’s Redirection
- • How To Let Go Of What Makes You Unhappy
- • Be Mindful and Alert!
- • Are You Resisting The Situation Or A Personal Transformation?
- • Dealing with Negative Self Talk
- • Make Mistakes And Be Imperfect! (It’ll Save Your Life.)
- • Because the Purpose of Life Is to Help Others
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing…Right Now
- • Stopped A Project You Started? Here’s How To Continue.
- • Five Feel-Good Affirmations
- • Morning Rituals To Set Yourself Up For Success All Year Long
- • Are You Dreaming Big Enough? 3 Sure Signs
- • Allow yourself to be inspired by others.
- • It’s Ok to Breakdown
- • The Dark Side of the Ambition
- • 6 Things Optimists Do Differently
- • New Year, New Intentions!
- • Bad Karma - Obstacle or Challenge on the Spiritual Path?
- December (10)
- 2015 (19)
- December (17)
- • 15 New Year’s Resolutions Every Person Should Actually Make
- • When Life Doesn’t Go as Planned
- • Who Says We Have To Be Happy? Here’s Another Option
- • Making Ordinary Moments Extraordinary
- • 12 Reasons to Forgive the Person Who Hurt You the Most
- • How to End 2015 on a High Note
- • Why True Love Is Eternal
- • It’s time to write your Soul Goals
- • 4 Ways to Create Happiness
- • How I Manage Holiday Expectations
- • 15 Things to Stop Doing Right Now (If You Want to Manifest Your Dreams)
- • Mind Over Matter
- • How I deal with difficult situations
- • 9 Essential Ways to Find Meaning in Your Life
- • The Heart is Your Best Teacher and Friend
- • Not Letting Failure ‘Go to Your Heart’
- • 3 Reasons Why People Are Addicted to Negativity
- November (2)
- December (17)