Category: Inspired Mind Written by Michelle Maros Views: 2238
We all want to know ways that we can improve our romantic relationships, no matter if you’re happily married or single. Romantic love can bring up so many fearful and sabotaging emotions, so this week we are going to talk about how you can break through your own blocks to create a healthy, romantic love life. Oh la, la, exciting yes? Check out these tips below:
- Know your own self-worth. Know how awesome you are, and truly believe that you deserve a partner that mirrors your awesomeness. It’s not selfish or vain to think this way, it’s telling the Universe you are ready energetically to pull in the right match. Same goes if you’re in a relationship, know where you stand, make yourself an equal in this relationship, and own your awesomeness.
- Heal past relationships. We’ve all had difficult relationships that make us think that romantic love is one big bummer. We need these relationships to teach us about what we want, and how we behave in relationships. Do the work to heal any hurt, pain, or resentment you have towards past relationships. Energetically cut any cords you still have tied and free yourself from the past.
- Learn to love your own company. You are enough in this moment. You don’t need to have someone else to make you feel worthy, learn to love your own company. So many times we feel like we need a partner just because we don’t want to be alone, and this is a clingy, unattractive energy that really won’t serve you in the long run. Be self-sufficient, independent, and love time spent with just you.
- Don’t compare to other relationships. Comparing is seriously the worst, especially when it comes to romantic relationships. It’s a major obstacle if you are in a relationship, and it’s such a downer if you are single. Don’t compare yourself to someone else or someone else’s relationship, just don’t. You will be happier, your partner will be happier; it’s just a win win.
- Know what you want. It’s really helpful to know what you want in a relationship. You don’t have to be too specific, but start to imagine what your ideal relationship would look like, what the details are, and the role you play in that relationship. Send a clear message to the Universe.
- Surrender timing to the universe. With all this being said, surrender is key. You can’t control how everything will unfold, so just trust, that in due time, everything will work out for you romantically, as it should.
I hope these little tips help you in your relationships! Know that you are loved right now, just as you are! Let me know your thoughts on how relationships are for you.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1157 guests and no members online