Category: Inspired Mind Written by Michelle Maros Hits: 1644
We all want to know ways that we can improve our romantic relationships, no matter if you’re happily married or single. Romantic love can bring up so many fearful and sabotaging emotions, so this week we are going to talk about how you can break through your own blocks to create a healthy, romantic love life. Oh la, la, exciting yes? Check out these tips below:
- Know your own self-worth. Know how awesome you are, and truly believe that you deserve a partner that mirrors your awesomeness. It’s not selfish or vain to think this way, it’s telling the Universe you are ready energetically to pull in the right match. Same goes if you’re in a relationship, know where you stand, make yourself an equal in this relationship, and own your awesomeness.
- Heal past relationships. We’ve all had difficult relationships that make us think that romantic love is one big bummer. We need these relationships to teach us about what we want, and how we behave in relationships. Do the work to heal any hurt, pain, or resentment you have towards past relationships. Energetically cut any cords you still have tied and free yourself from the past.
- Learn to love your own company. You are enough in this moment. You don’t need to have someone else to make you feel worthy, learn to love your own company. So many times we feel like we need a partner just because we don’t want to be alone, and this is a clingy, unattractive energy that really won’t serve you in the long run. Be self-sufficient, independent, and love time spent with just you.
- Don’t compare to other relationships. Comparing is seriously the worst, especially when it comes to romantic relationships. It’s a major obstacle if you are in a relationship, and it’s such a downer if you are single. Don’t compare yourself to someone else or someone else’s relationship, just don’t. You will be happier, your partner will be happier; it’s just a win win.
- Know what you want. It’s really helpful to know what you want in a relationship. You don’t have to be too specific, but start to imagine what your ideal relationship would look like, what the details are, and the role you play in that relationship. Send a clear message to the Universe.
- Surrender timing to the universe. With all this being said, surrender is key. You can’t control how everything will unfold, so just trust, that in due time, everything will work out for you romantically, as it should.
I hope these little tips help you in your relationships! Know that you are loved right now, just as you are! Let me know your thoughts on how relationships are for you.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (4)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)