Category: Inspired Mind Hits: 2314
Immersed in a world filled with spectacular beauty, awe-inspiring wonder and unbelievable interwoven intricacy, our life’s journey has all the potential to be one of immense joy. The sheer scale and scope of our universe, from the smallest subatomic particles to the billions of galaxies that comprise our known reality, all interact in a cosmic dance that brings us to this personal present moment. Yet, beyond all this magnificence is something even more exquisite – the eternal presence and expression of unconditional love. This seemingly invisible, yet all pervasive expression of love is the unifying, animating principle that flows through and around us.
Over eons of time and for countless reasons, we have forgotten our connection to our innate grandness and the love that beats our heart in unison with the celestial heavens. This gradual separation from love caused us to use the gift of our imagination in ever increasing devastating and detrimental ways instead of invoking the amazing potentials that expand creation itself. Through our corporeal nature and survival focus, we began to doubt our creative countenance and natural state of loving balance and instead, we emerged into realities of pain and suffering, control, domination, disease and despair. These destructive energies have held us in states of fear for entirely too long. They are neither natural nor necessary and no longer serve us in viable and sustainable ways.
Each of us are brilliant beings of infinite possibility. We have the capacity to think and feel in ways that no other living creature can, along with conscious self-awareness that acknowledges our own presence in the universe. Endowed with the creative sentience to imagine realities and the mental, physical and emotional talents to manifest our ideas, we are remarkable in every sense. Most importantly, everyone shares these same potentials and each of us can create from our heart without restraint.
Our single greatest challenge is to overcome the inertia of our individual and collective predisposition to our perceived limitations. Through sustained habit of thinking, which develops into belief that something is true, we forge pathways and grooves both in our inner landscape of synapses and brain cognition, and out into our world through ritual, tradition, culture and social expectation. Believing our personal shortcomings are unchangeable, we continuously state and suggest the same to one another, thus perpetuating the dilemma of ineffectual limitation.
The truly astounding opportunity before us is the simple awakening and remembering of our intrinsic embodied love. At the center of our being, the spark of love forever awaits our recognition. When we go within, we feel its presence instantly and love has the profound ability to permeate our consciousness when we focus upon it. Reuniting with love is our way forward. The more we consciously and willingly bring love into our thinking and feeling, the greater and faster we transform and manifest a viable and thriving reality filled with love. Life once again becomes a celebration of the love that we are.
Love and hugs,
Harold W. Becker
Founder and President
The Love Foundation
The Love Foundation is a global nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole.
Our programs further the awareness and application of unconditional love through education, research, and charity. Our intention is to explore a variety of creative activities and presentations that enhance unity and self-conscious expression while promoting love and respect to all aspects of life. In order of priority, we include a general focus of our vision and mission in the following activities and events
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2018 (85)
- November (2)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)
- 2008 (3)