Category: Inspired Mind Written by Jona Bryndis Hits: 1300
Once more many of us feel like at the beginning of a powerful inner and outer transformation. With the approach and continually increasing chaotic energies it feels like we are simultanously caught in repeats of the past and fears of an uncertain future - like caught between two separate worlds...
From an energetic point of view, we are at the zero-point between letting go of the old and entering a new paradigm - A New Paradigm Of Being And Living. Humanity is about to hit the reset button, and we feel like powerless bystanders. How can we become a more active participant in this Global Awakening Process, and consciously adapt to a new reality without succumbing to our natural fears or resistance to change?
Soon, all this will manifest into a new reality, economically, ecologically and politically - for some into more conducive and for others more restrictive reality. But until, what can we do to prepare for this shift and what how can we learn how to manage our energies better and hold our inner space, so we don't get swept away by outer events?
The truth is, we always have the opportunity to tap into our higher transformation and creation powers! They reside in the eternity of every single moment - right here, right now! But when faced with the harsh reality of having to let go of our comfort zone, these words don't mean anything to us. It's just 'another spiritual fluff-ball' that doesn't help a bit!
The practical knowledge of how to hold and work this creative zero-field 'The Field of All Possibilities' is not something we learn in school; in fact we cannot really learn it from reading articles like this or studying the ancient masters! They all say something similar, but when faced with the immediacy of a present moment we often opt for the most secure/familar same old. Instead of embracing change as new learning experience and opportunity to unfold our highest potential, we find ourselves held back in the pain of the past and fear of future. How can we tap into the wisdom of ALL TIMES ARE NOW - ALL PLACES ARE HERE?
1. Be Present
Right now is an important time! And more than ever before, it's imperative to be fully here - to be fully present! Why? Because we are at a moment global zero point! It is in this moment, where we cannot only the development of new parameters and values that can/will drastically influence our collective future, but also where we can shift the way we perceive our experience. The best way to utilize this event horizon is by allowing our energy to fully align to the abundance and potential of this present time in history.
Time is a merely mental construct - a collective agreement for measuring time. It binds us to our mortality and restricts our perception and limits our perspective. It makes us look at the present as something we want to get over with, so it takes a little discipline and deeper understanding to realize that our future is determined in the now and not in the future!
Our developing energetic sensitivity prompts us to stand still more often and to take an inventory, to rather look at our energetic input and output than accomplishments, and to assess where we are at rather than where we want to be instead. For many this brings in a new paradigm of being. We are beginning to understand that the future is pulling us forward, and that our collectively conditioned program to focus on the future, to set goals and make plans is nothing but a distraction mechanism! It promotes fears, expectations, and fantasizing, and prevents us from freely exploring the silent power of our higher vibrational Heart-Consciousness, that can discern the highest potential in a given moment!
We all have the same goals - we want to feel happy, healthy, free, abundant, loved and fulfilled. Have you ever asked yourself why so few ever get there? Why is it so difficult to reach our goals? What if we stop seeing our life's manifestations as luck, fate or conspiracy of circumstances and realize that we can be an active participant in our manifestation process?!
Read here on how to Manifest a Life In Truth & Love
2. Shift Your Approach!
When it comes to the manifestation of our goals we look ahead and hope for a better or improved outcome. However, being caught in the complex web of our inner mental and emotional constructs of the past, such as expectations, judgments and pain memory, we often forget that the essence of our manifestation process is not about the outcome itself, but about finding new ways to achieve our highest potential. Most of us, if directly asked, don't even know what their true goals or heart's desires are. We follow the pack and believe in goals that often don't even align with who we true are. We think we have to be 'somebody' and unconsciously set goals that are completely incongruent with what we truly want!
Finances, health, relationship status, personal entertainment, etc. can be measured. It's relatively easy to make plans and set goals for these outer goals. But, on the deeper level, our manifestation success expresses through our overall happiness, social, emotional and spiritual abundance and not the gratification through outer approval. Granted, most of us have issues with feeling accepted and belonging, but this is exactly why we have such struggles manifesting true happiness!
The problem with these inner goals is that they don't mean anything in our today's societal standards.How does one measure inner peace, self-love, happiness, respect, gratitude or spiritual freedom?
To find answers, it can be helpful to look at nature. How does nature measure success or improvement? It doesn't! It prefers evolution and promotes expansion. In nature, the optimal state is balance and flow. Plants, animals, landscapes flourish when the outer conditions are conducive, life supporting and the inner conditions are pure and open to the flow of energy.
Energy work regards manifestation as the actualization of an optimal flow of energy, in balance with its surroundings and pure of intention.
If we apply what we can learn from nature to our personal manifestation process, we will notice that we are never really in a state of 'optimal flow of energy'. On the contrary, the reality of our circumstances is that we have a hard time feeling ourselves and that we are mostly surrounded by life-negating and energy-draining inner and outer energies. We are so afraid of making mistakes, missing the train or not being good enough that we are unable to focus on what we truly need or want. It is therefore not important what we think we want to manifest but to feel into what we are energizing on a daily level!
In essence, before we can begin to energize a particular goal we need to shift our focus from WHAT to HOW. How do we want to manifest our future? Through being in a constant state of struggle and resistance or with ease and joy?! Which approach do you think will make you happier?
Read here on how assess your Energetic Exposure
3. Learn How to Bypass Your Ego!
The reason why we are barely ever in balance with our surroundings and practically never in a state of optimal flow is a built-in self-sabotage mechanism called ego. While it's purpose is to secure our survival, it is not respnsible for making us happy. It's neurological and energetic survival programs can overwrite our intentions and overpower our reactions. Rightly so, as per design its program is to control, maintain, dominate, preserve, gain an advantage, seek safety in the familiar and avoid the unknown - all of which lead to a contraction and thus depeletion of our energy.
If we want to excel in chaotic times we need to learn how to bypass its primitive functions, and seek the power to seize the moment through our higher vibratory guidance and abilities, that can not only safely navigate us through the roughness of outer chaos, but also provide us with the necessary energy to seeing the opportunity in every challenge!
Our ego's purpose is to secure our survival, not our happiness!
However, in order to resolve this inner conflict between staying safe and being happy we can't simply remove our ego out of the equation - most of us have already realized this by now! What we CAN do, to prepare for this new way living is to practice silencing our ego mind and emotion and readjusting our priorities of needs. This requires us to be willing to let go of our ego's payoff and readjust our goal and decision making system to a better energetic health and inner balance.
Read here on how to make Energetically Healhtier Choices.
Click Here to Learn How to Bypass Your Ego & Its Addictions
4. Align to Your Inner Higher Power - Unconditionally!
If we want to consciously improve our personal manifestation abilities in midst of adverse circumstances we cannot dwell on lack or what we don't have. We need to align to the purity of our inner higher power and allow it to 'do the work for us.' By surrendering to our inner divine connection, we are letting go of our ego's attachments and thus allowing for our inner and outer conditions to change according to our purest state we need to learn how to master the flow of our energy. The alignment to our Inner Higher Power can only be found in the center of our center - our heart center!
Our heart-field is the pathway to our inner divine creation energy and therefore the access to our most natural source of manifestation energy.
This is not just a theoretical concept or esoteric misdirection! When wanting to manifest happiness, which is a higher vibrational goal, we cannot approach it with the lower vibrational perspective of our current situation! The energetic quality of our choices, and with it the probability of higher vibratonal outcomes is determined by the quality of our alignment in the now - not what we are planning on doing tomorrow!
Read here on how to shift your Alignment to Higher Goals
5. Allow the Flow and Embrace the New!
Probably, the most important part we can actively contribute to the manifestation of happiness is our inner willingness and courage to allow this flow and thus higher vibrational work to happen - no matter what! For this we need to let go of the old apporach of trying to control the outcome, so that we become able to embrace the New - no exception!
Embracing the unknown future is like jumping into a black hole - trusting that we will come back out the other end...
Our heart connects us with our higher vibrational states, which facilitates the integration of our often hidden ego parts without having to get pulled in by them. Each time you consciously overcome your fear of the unknown, your hidden or unloved aspects lose their power to sabotage you or to hold you back.
The reason why this is so difficult at first, is because our ego believes it ceases to exist when it's not in control. But use your brain! Do you really cease to exist when you hand over your endless mental looping and emotional churning? No! You are a soul on a journey to balance our physical 3D existence with your eternal multidimensional being. You - the essence of who you are - does not ceae to exist when our ego dies - not even when your body dies. So, calm your ego down and focus on what you truly came here for!
While the awareness in our heart-consciousness knows about the power of The Field of all Possibilities our consciousn mind can only access it if we can create the right vibratory conditions - or else, our ego works against us as it is programmed to preserve 'what it has' or what it believes it has to get - but not what it truly is!
6. Focus on Creating the Right Conditions!
'Creating the right conditions' may seem like an oxymoron when faced with outer or inner chaos, but facing the reality of our conditions can show us the way to navigate through them. We need to understand that energetic conditions have nothing to do with temporary challenges. A crisis or emergency often leads to the energence of something new, something better. Therfore, for our higher manifestation abilities to kick in it does not matter how we judge or regard our current situation, but if we are willing to let go of our inner resistance to our situation!
Dr. D. Hawkins illustrates this with a simple but beautiful analogy: Picture the entirety of genetic information, beauty and life force of a sunflower dormantly contained in a single seed. It can survive many thousand years without germinating if the conditions for its growing process are not optimal. That is until the right balance of temperature, water, nutrients (soil) and sunlight is met and which sparks it to grow. If you keep the seed in the dark, cold and dry, it will not come to fruition. However, while it remains but a seed it still contains all information to flourish... As soon as the right conditions are met, it can spontaneously unfold its full potential as a sunflower.
If you can look at your inner potential for happiness, abundance and fulfillment in the same way as you regard the potential sunflower in a seed, you are very close to unlocking your inner divine manifestation abilities!
What this example is showing us that it's not our willpower but our ability to create the optimal circumstances that make the difference. These optimal conditions are individual to us and can only be shown through our heart's guidance. Therefore,what is needed for us to unfold our full potential is in our inner attitude to ourselves, our tennacity and dedcation to nurture and love ourselves.
Ultimately, what sparks us to grow and bloom is not just the presence of any particular outer conditions but the absence of contradicting inner conditions, such as resistance, control and fear, that are holding us back from providing ourselves with Self-Love and Nurturing.
Energetically seen, we all have this Divine Creation spark in us - we carry the information to bloom and expand like a beautiful and majestic sunflower in us, just like the seed! Each and every of our cells contains the instructions for your highest potential! Therefore, it is of much greater importance to change our inner conditions than trying to change or energizing our goals.
The secret of dealing with Chaotic Energies is in surrendering to your inner higher power and aligning to your heart's light, warmth, nourishment and flow!
Thank you for your time!
Jona Bryndis, founder and owner of transCODES. She was born in Iceland and grew up in Germany, where she received a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Computer Science and later in International Business. She started her professional career as consultant in the emerging computer industry and later became an instructor, coach and motivational speaker. She published articles, co-authored magazine articles, had TV appearances, and worked as teacher, public speaker for a Children's nutrition related non-profit organization. In 2009 she founded a holistic tutoring school in Germany.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2018 (14)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2017 (155)
- December (14)
- • Powerful Steps in Making Changes In Your Personal Cycle
- • The Right Thing To Do
- • Nine Tips To Start 2018 The Best Way
- • The Pleasure Monologues
- • Feelings Are Always Right
- • Reviewing Your Personal Cycles And Patterns For 2018
- • Powerful Steps To Changes In Your Personal Cycle!
- • Ego or Heart-Based Coping
- • Encouraging Children To Achieve Their Dreams
- • The Spirit of Love
- • The Process Of Expansion
- • 11 Ways to Overcome the Feeling That You Don’t Want to Live Anymore
- • The Importance of Feeling Your Feelings: My 5-Step Process
- • The You of Today Is Not the You of Tomorrow: Lessons on Change and Impermanence
- November (14)
- • What It Means To Ride Out Change
- • 5 Hacks Highly Successful Entrepreneurs Use to Stay Laser-Focused
- • The Importance of Slowing Down
- • Why the Search for Happiness Keeps Making Us Sad - Chasing Rainbows
- • Forgive the Story
- • Embracing Imperfection
- • Getting Started With Adult Coloring
- • The Opposite Of Stress
- • Letting Go Of Perfect
- • Five Keys to Freedom and Forgiveness
- • Ultimate Guide To Happiness
- • People Who Have Struggled Most In Life Are Always The Kindest
- • The Six Stages of Managing Letdowns
- • 7 Ways To Get Back On Track When You Hate Your Life
- October (10)
- • 3 Reminders for Stressful Times
- • A Conscious Compassionate Action Movement
- • The Dalai Lama's 18 Rules For Living
- • My #1 Practice for Feeling Free
- • How Kindness Can Reduce Wrinkles
- • 10 Unusual Ways to Earn Money as a Writer
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Breath of Love
- • Finding Happiness in Dark Times
- • The Importance of Setting Boundaries
- September (14)
- • Clearings to Help In Drawing Healthy Boundaries
- • It’s Ok to Disagree
- • A Peaceful Heart
- • The Attachment Trap
- • It’s Okay to Let them Go & Not Forget Them
- • 7 Signs You Are Socially Awkward And How To Fix It
- • 5 Ways To Tap Into Your Creativity
- • The Importance of Trusting Yourself
- • Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? Is The Wrong Question.
- • Reframing Thoughts for Success
- • 10 Secrets to Having a Great Day That Everyone Misses
- • Asking for Help
- • 10 Important Truths About Life That Take Most People A Lifetime To Figure Out
- • When You Just Feel Like Escaping The Game of Life
- August (12)
- • 5 Grounding Exercises to Maintain Balance When Life Gets Hectic
- • The Importance Of Choosing Your Vibration
- • Beating Burnout
- • Resisting the Intentional Opposite
- • How to Use a Gratitude Journal To Change Your Life
- • A 5 Minute Morning Ritual to Start Every Day Off Right
- • How I Manage Uncertainty
- • 5 Steps to Being the Change You Wish to See
- • Build a Healthy Relationship with Yourself
- • You Practice The Occult Every Day Because Words Are Magic Spells
- • Releasing Feelings of Unworthiness
- • Dealing With Chaotic Energies & Still Manifesting Happiness
- July (13)
- • How to Make the Most Out of Every Moment
- • Getting Comfortable with the Uncomfortable
- • 10 Incredible Things Pain Can Teach You
- • Honoring Life
- • 3 Question Tibetan Test Reveals Your Personality!
- • Freedom From Your Inner-Judge
- • Growing Strong Beyond Religious Believe Systems And Limitations
- • 5 Affirmations for Cultivating Self-Love
- • Regret Nothing
- • The Pursuit of Everyday Happiness and The Danish Art of Hygge
- • How Talking To Yourself Could Actually Mean You Are A Genius
- • 10 Harsh Truths of Life as an Over-thinker with a Sensitive Heart
- • Change This Habit, Change Your Life
- June (11)
- • Using Intentions to Transform Your Life
- • Letting Go Of Attachment
- • Humility - Sacred Sunday
- • Becoming Proud
- • 10 Things Successful People Do in the Morning
- • The Four Questions I Ask Myself Every Day
- • 9 Powerful Benefits of Sitting in Silence
- • What Makes Us Who We Are?
- • Creating a Healthy Relationship with Time
- • Our Precious Planet
- • 7 Ways to Clear Your Mind of Negative Thinking
- May (15)
- • Remembering the Importance of Gratitude
- • 6 Surprising Disadvantages of Being Highly Intelligent
- • 10 Things Never Learned in School
- • 4 Common Spiritual Myths & 1 Spiritual Truth
- • On Having the Courage to Change Your Life Story
- • Silence Your Inner Critic - 4 Words You Need to Stop Using for a Better Life
- • Give up Living Your Life According to Other People’s Expectations and Live It Your Way Instead
- • What Having a Peaceful Mind Means to Me
- • 5 Myths that Prevent You From Living Life to Your Fullest Potential
- • Gratefulness - How to Live Each Day to the Fullest
- • How Kindness Can Heal The Body
- • How to Make Big Life Changes Less Scary
- • World-Wide White Hat Takeover
- • There’s a Reason Why Being Kind-Hearted Attracts Toxic People
- • The One Habit That Robs You of Happiness
- April (15)
- • Why It’s So Important to Pursue Your Dreams
- • Emotional Suicide: The High Cost Of An Unfeeling Life
- • Releasing Codependency
- • The Greatest, Fastest, Surest Way To Experience Joy And Happiness
- • 20 Pieces of Important Life Advice From People Over 60
- • This Is The Day You Become A Better Person
- • When All Hope Is Gone
- • 15 Things That We Should All Stop Doing To Ourselves For Better Health And Happiness!
- • When Toxic Or Negative Energy Is Affecting You
- • Finding Purpose in Pain
- • Adjusting to Change Without Fear – The 7 Stages of Becoming Real
- • The One Feeling We Cannot Ignore
- • The Magnificent Life Mantra
- • The Wisdom of Silence: Learning to Talk Less and Say More
- • Empty Your Hurt And Open Your Heart
- March (8)
- • As one goes up – the other comes down
- • Michelle’s Choosing to See the Good Challenge
- • The 10 Commandments For Happiness
- • Four Steps to Cure Feeling Obligated
- • How to Be More Present
- • On Having the Courage to Walk Alone
- • 5 Times the Universe Had Your Back (Even Though You Didn’t Know It!)
- • Finding Freedom In Forgiveness
- February (17)
- • The Power of Practicing Acceptance
- • Pay It Forward
- • My Hope for You: How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life
- • How to Be Your Own Best Friend
- • Stop being afraid of yourself
- • What Others Think About You Is None Of Your Business
- • Born to be kind
- • How to attract love and prosperity
- • Beings of Love
- • Healing Depression: Valuable Truths to Help You Get Through Hard Times
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • The Biggest Disease Affecting Us: I’m Not Enough
- • This Comic Will Change The Way You Look At Privilege Forever
- • 5 Ways to Release Judgement & Criticism of Others
- • The Most Attractive Quality
- • On Keeping Your Dreams Alive
- • 7 Things You Can Do When Someone Is Rude
- January (12)
- • Receive the Hong Bao of Infinite Abundance
- • The Power of Your Words
- • Empowering Love
- • 2017 Year of the Rooster: A Wake-up Call
- • 30 Life Changing Lessons to Learn from Tony Robbins
- • How to Deal with Change
- • Forget the Past and Move On
- • Molecules of Kindness
- • 5 Quick Fixes When Feelings Get The Best Of You.
- • The best habit to develop in 2017
- • There Are 3 Ways To React To Failure (And One Of Them Guarantees Growth)
- • On Living Life like a Human Being, Not a Human Doing
- December (14)
- 2016 (131)
- December (10)
- • 15 Things You Don’t Owe Anyone At All (Though You Think You Do)
- • Your Love Shines Bright
- • Michelle’s Guide for a Peaceful Holiday
- • 6 Undeniable Reasons to Love Where You Are Right Now
- • Embracing Your Magnificence
- • Michelle’s December Kindness Challenge
- • The Science of High Performance in Sport
- • A Spiritual Guide to Dealing With Family Over the Holidays 2016
- • How to Find the Courage to Disappoint Your Family to Be True to Yourself
- • We Were Born for These Times
- November (11)
- • Gratitude in Action
- • 5 Affirmations for Dealing with Fear
- • The Wisdom of Stepping into The Unknown
- • 10 Thought Patterns That Will Leave You Feeling Stuck
- • 4 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life
- • Post-Election Path to Peace
- • 4 Ways to Release Fear From your Life
- • How to Keep Setbacks From Holding You Back
- • Why the Hell Would I Want to Skin a Cat?
- • When Should You Quit Your Job and Go After Your Passion?
- • How to Manage Stress During Stressful Times
- October (12)
- • Self Love: 5 Important Things You Should Know about It
- • Does a placebo work if you know it’s a placebo?
- • My Biggest Struggle and How I Overcome It
- • Women, Wisdom and Love
- • 4 Questions That Will Shift Your Life to a Whole New Level
- • Are You a People Pleaser? Here is How to Claim Back Your Self-Worth
- • This Simple Principle Changed My Life
- • How to be a leader of light
- • How a child with Chickenpox stopped itching
- • How to Shift from a Fixed Mindset into a Growth Mindset
- • 3 Simple Ways to Deepen Your Relationships
- • 4 Easy Tips to Create Happiness and Freedom Every Day
- September (8)
- • A Really Big Idea
- • The #1 Key to Finding Happiness
- • How to Release and Let Go of the Stories You Keep Telling Yourself
- • 6 Common Habits That Are Holding You Back
- • The 3 Types of Energy Behind Your Anxiety
- • The #1 Key to Figuring Out Your Purpose
- • How to use visualisation to boost your self-love
- • 10 Day Digital Detox: The Ups, Downs, & How You Can Do It Too!
- August (7)
- July (10)
- • The #1 Way to Bridge Our Differences
- • The Time Myth: You Have Nowhere to Be but Here
- • You’re Under NO Obligation
- • Choosing Love Over Fear
- • On Having the Courage to Follow Your Heart and Intuition
- • 10 Signs from the Universe That You Are Walking The Wrong Way
- • 5 Affirmations for Difficult Times
- • Outpourings of Love
- • When Things Get Good, Why Do Bad Things Happen?
- • What Freedom Means to Me & How I Live Freely
- June (12)
- • How to Let Go Of Something That No Longer Serves You
- • 5 Reminders for Difficult Times
- • The Miracle of Divine Perception
- • Are You Getting What You Deserve In Your Life?
- • How The Happiest Man On Earth Stays Happy.
- • 5 Self-Sabotaging Habits
- • The Control Dramas-A Lesson From “The Celestine Prophecy”
- • Courage
- • The Amazing Science Behind Earthing
- • The Highest Good Of Creativity.
- • The Universe is So Alive!
- • 8 Important Reminders When You Are Finding it Hard to Forgive
- May (17)
- • Gifts To Receive Right Here. Right Now.
- • 5 Ways to Give Up Complaining and Boost Your Positivity
- • 6 Signs You Need A Major Life Change
- • When People Can’t Hear You: Vibrational Differences
- • 5 Questions to Help You Find Your Path
- • How to deflect negative emotion
- • How to Manifest Your Desires With an Open Mind
- • Why It’s OK To Procrastinate: Staying In The Zone.
- • Feeling Your Way to Feeling Better
- • Why You Haven’t Been Lucky In Love
- • The Power Of A Smile
- • Noticing What We Take In
- • How to Have a Better Relationship with Time
- • Living happily ever after…
- • Make a Wish! 19 Magical Moments to Ask for What You Want
- • How to Incorporate Meditation into Your Daily Activities
- • Why You’re Like A Wild Flower Even Though You Don’t Know It
- April (15)
- • Let’s Talk About Abundance For A Moment
- • Finding Your Center When You Are Emotionally Triggered
- • How to slow ageing
- • Turn Your Unhappiness Into Happiness In Five Easy Steps
- • Don’t Let Your Research Kill Your Dreams!
- • New Study Reveals Why Intelligent People Are Usually Loners
- • How to Be Ok With Your Anger and Other Negative Emotions
- • How to Persevere When You Feel like Giving Up
- • Finding A Friendly Universe When It Feels Like The World’s Against You
- • Being Not Doing
- • 9 Ways to Let Go of Your Past and Start Over
- • The power of a hug
- • 3 New Views On Time To Help You Slow Down And Be Present
- • 15 Healthy Beliefs to Be Stubborn About
- • Four Lessons That Changed My Life
- March (18)
- • Why Some People Are MAGNETS for Bad Relationships
- • Are You Still Playing the Blame Game?
- • How to Make Yourself Immune to Secondhand Stress
- • How to Attract More of What You Want in Life
- • How to Let Go of Toxic Friendships Consciously
- • What Makes Us Present? This One’s A Surprise!
- • Keep Calm and Carry On: Election Edition
- • Why Silence Is Often the Best Response to a Verbal Attack
- • 6 Morning Habits That Lead To Daily Happiness
- • Setting Those Voices In Our Head Straight
- • How to Deal with Indecision
- • How Imagination Begins Manifestation
- • The Art of Self-Correction
- • What We Fear Isn’t As Scary As We Might Think
- • 10 Ways to Turn a Bad Day Around
- • Dream Big! You Are An Infinite Possibility
- • Exploring Your Resistance
- • Inspiration And How It Connects You To Spirit
- February (11)
- • Do You Know What You Want?
- • You Don’t Have to Know All the Answers (In Fact, It’s Better if You Don’t)
- • The Power of Being Imbalanced
- • Raise Your Vibration & Change Your Situation
- • The Importance of Accepting People Where They Are
- • Does What You Feel Mean Something About You?
- • Living an Inspired Life – Every Day
- • How I Began to Get it Done
- • Learning How to Create Peace From Within
- • Find yourself vs reveal yourself
- • How to Call in Love
- December (10)