Category: Inspired Mind Written by Harold W. Becker Hits: 1269
Each time we pause and take a deep breath, we instantly connect with the all-pervasive love we are. This intrinsic essence of love is forever within, through and around us. When we tune inward, we hear it as a cosmic symphony playing the grandest of all compositions as it gently reminds us of our inherent magnificence. This precious energy touches us in our heart, illuminates our mind, and brings a sense of inner contentment and peace. It is a gracious love that uplifts us from our outer concerns and encourages us to remember that all is eternally well.
The nature of our adventure on this planet is to explore its beauty and enjoy its bounty, discovering our creative abilities along the way as we interact with the elements of material life. Through our imagination and willpower, we can manifest the most exquisite forms from the building blocks that make up our reality. Fashioned with the intention of love, we enhance our individual and collective journey with our creation, inspiring even greater potentials.
As amazing as each moment can be, we frequently become enamored and entranced with the physical world to such a degree that our outer focus takes us away from our true self as beings of love. Captivated by our own external story, we forget our role as author of our unfolding journey. This perception of separation is ultimately an illusion, yet in the earthly realm, it can feel as real and tangible as any material thing. The notion that we have somehow disconnected from our heart produces pain, which we interpret as doubt and fear. From this perspective, we begin to react to our experiences instead of being an active participant in joyfully creating them.
We compound our dilemma by sharing and implying our lack, limitation, worry, guilt or shame with one another instead of reminding each other of our exquisite, heart-centered inner self. Generation upon generation we tell our tales and act upon our fears, rarely stopping long enough to question the validity of our reasons, justifications and interpretations about life.
The innate power of love is the foundation of our consciousness. Even though we may turn our attention away to outer corporeal expressions, it remains ever available to transform our awareness from limitation to boundless possibilities. Thankfully, we are beginning to listen to the loving whispers of our heart and are writing new chapters that ensure love becomes our shared story.
As a marvelous creator being, breathe deeply and let your love flow with grace and ease.
Love and hugs,
Harold W. Becker
Founder and President
The Love Foundation
The Love Foundation is a global nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole.
Our programs further the awareness and application of unconditional love through education, research, and charity. Our intention is to explore a variety of creative activities and presentations that enhance unity and self-conscious expression while promoting love and respect to all aspects of life. In order of priority, we include a general focus of our vision and mission in the following activities and events
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (4)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)