Category: Inspired Mind Written by Harold W. Becker Hits: 1051
We come into this world filled with innate magnificence and pure loving potential to expand the very nature of life itself. Our lifelong journey weaves our innermost heartfelt dreams and desires with the natural unfolding of our individual and collective adventure. By our very design, the gifts of conscious thought and feeling provide the means to ensure we can become whatever we imagine is possible for us. From the moment of birth, our lives become one of discovery and creation in every conceivable way through this amazing and multi-faceted earthly existence, with love guiding us every step of the way.
Initially absorbing the world around us, we eventually become consciously aware of our presence in the world and our effects upon it. Although the earliest formative moments initiate the framework and foundation of our personal understanding, we remain forever capable of charting our own destiny and discovering new and fresh approaches to living. Regardless of the influence, suggestions and experiences given to us by others, we can decide how we wish to perceive life. This is precisely how we assist in the expansion of possibilities for future generations and ourselves.
Our challenge and opportunity is to overcome the inertia of limiting perspectives and less-than-loving views accumulated over eons of time. In every lifetime, each person’s journey is their own and when we embrace our magnificence, we blossom with newfound innovative ideas and expressions. However, for countless reasons, we often do not recognize our loving potential and take paths that reinforce a diminished perception of life. This compounds itself as we pass our limitations on as fear and doubt through many generations, while never questioning any mistaken or outmoded assumptions that we base our choices on.
There is no judgement in our past choices. Rather, our true point of power is in the current awakening and remembering that every moment is a new beginning and that we have the conscious ability to choose our own thoughts and feelings. The present outer reality may reflect the many flawed premises we came to embrace internally and collectively, while it simultaneously reveals the infinite potential that is ever-present right here and now.
By going within to our heart center, we find the balance, harmony and insights that provide the clarity for the highest and best path forward that benefits all. This inner wisdom inspires us through intuition and encourages us to come from our magnificence. Let us begin the next step of our journey from the one that started it all – love.
Love and hugs,
Harold W. Becker
Founder and President
The Love Foundation
The Love Foundation is a global nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole.
Our programs further the awareness and application of unconditional love through education, research, and charity. Our intention is to explore a variety of creative activities and presentations that enhance unity and self-conscious expression while promoting love and respect to all aspects of life. In order of priority, we include a general focus of our vision and mission in the following activities and events
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (4)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)