Category: Inspired Mind Written by Harold W. Becker Views: 1613
Life is an incredible journey of self-discovery. Each moment we are afforded the opportunity to choose how we think and feel and then focus our attention upon things we perceive we would enjoy experiencing. This is how we bring thoughts and ideas into manifestation here on this beautiful planet. Our imagination, coupled with our mental and physical capacity to bring resources together, sets a tone or vibrational intent. This enables us to dream our inner reality into outer existence where we can interact with and tangibly experience life to the fullest. Coming from our heart and aligning with our innermost desires, there is no limit to what we can express.
As creator beings, we are fundamentally unlimited in our ability, as our consciousness knows no bounds or limits to what is possible. Yet, this adventure of personal exploration is also a shared reality with the elements of the earth co-creating with us, along with our fellow humans on their own respective creative journeys adding to the mix. Knowing our connection to our purest potential, we harmonize with the fundamental energy that creates worlds and appreciate all that life offers.
In this diversity, we are here to blend a richness of ever-greater opportunity to explore our various potentials, both individually and collectively. Where we recognize this attribute and create with loving purpose and collaboration, we naturally enhance the experience for all. By design, the cooperative components are available to come together to assist us in realizing the things we desire. It is only when we forget our creative intention is coming from within, that we introduce the notion of limitation and conditions.
We are meant to delight in our creations as a way to inspire more creative ideas. Although we often identify with the material aspects of our reality, it is really our feelings that determine our interpretation of experiences. These feelings then also direct and focus our attention which creates a momentum of more of its kind. If we feel good about something, we generate more of this perspective and flow with the joy this evokes. When we feel resistant to our experiences, we diverge from our good feeling and place conditions or limits to how we feel. This constricts our natural limitless flow of creation by identifying with the perception of a condition that opposes our happiness and wellbeing.
What may have started in joy and love, can quickly become conditional as we allow our feelings to become mired in limiting perspectives that believe a condition to be greater than our ability to imagine something new and more expansive. This is how anger, hatred, guilt, worry, doubt and fear, for example, are born within us. We become so split from our innate creative capacity that we forget our intrinsic abilities. We allow our feelings to reflect the illusion of separation and from there, we become emotionally enmeshed with our reality in a negative or less than loving way. In essence, this is our internal compass or guidance system that indicates we are veering away from our creative connection.
There is no right or wrong held within feelings themselves. We actually identify with our feelings as vibrational sensations when we are experiencing them; they either uplift us and align with our highest potential or they feel heavy and dense, indicating we are moving farther away from our true, creative self. The way forward is to experience our feelings with a fresh perspective. When we cease to imply limits and conditions of good and bad, we begin to perceive everything as unconditional. We free ourselves and each other to understand our feelings and realize they are simply directing us to create from the heart of our being. In this way, we move beyond our seeming limitations and return to the realms of unconditional love.
Love and hugs,
Harold W. Becker
Founder and President
The Love Foundation
The Love Foundation is a global nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole.
Our programs further the awareness and application of unconditional love through education, research, and charity. Our intention is to explore a variety of creative activities and presentations that enhance unity and self-conscious expression while promoting love and respect to all aspects of life. In order of priority, we include a general focus of our vision and mission in the following activities and events
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (25)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)