Category: Inspired Mind Hits: 2026
Every five years or so, I would have a session with a psychic that I loved and trusted named Colette Baron Reid. She was easy to trust because almost everything she told me came into fruition. (She’s published many books and oracle card deck sets. If you’d like to check her out you can find here.)
But I really don’t do sessions with psychics anymore because I have realized that the greatest way to create your future is by listening to your own innate intuition and following your gut into life’s daring adventure.
And yet, working with Colette taught me something huge about how to manifest my dreams on my own.
When Colette would tell me what I was going to create in my life, it seemed like she always tuned into what was most important and exciting to me.
She told me I was going to publish a book and card deck set, something I had just started working on at the time and really wanted.
Because she could see it and told me it was true, I believed her.
Over six years ago, she told me I was going to move to NYC, find my soulmate, we would have a family, and live happily ever after.
I wanted to believe her and held it as true.
Now I know that it wasn’t Colette who was projecting my future, but me. She may have the gift of seeing other people’s destiny, but my future was actually created as I took the initiative and made the choices that pulled me towards the direction I wanted.
The bottom line is I that BELIEVED in my dreams and because of that I was able to manifest them.
No matter how many years went by, I held out for my greatest desires and wishes. In fact, after those sessions with Colette, it took three years to publish my game and six to meet my soulmate. But I continued to believe in what she had told me and work towards my goals.
The power of our thoughts fascinates me. I could have as easily believed my dreams were NOT going to come true as I could have believed they were WERE. If I believed they might not, I may not have taken the risks to follow through with them.
Because I believed in my dreams, I wrote a proposal and contacted a publisher with confidence. Because I wanted a happy thriving relationship and a family, I stuck it out through online dating.
This is what I’ve learned in the process of manifesting my dreams and I’d love to share my realizations with you:
The thoughts you believe are far more important to the process of manifesting what you truly want than you might imagine.
Also, HOW you think your thoughts is key. Sometimes, you might want to believe in them, but you just don’t. I totally understand. It seems too hard, intangible, or just impossible.
There’s a thought progression that can help you get closer to really, truly, 100% believing in your capacity to create what you want.
For example, when we have a big dream that doesn’t necessarily seem possible—whether it’s because we believe we don’t have enough money, or we aren’t good enough, or it’s too much work and we don’t have the time—we might begin with the thoughts, “I can’t do this. It’s too hard. It wasn’t meant for me.”
You can begin to update those thoughts to become, I can do this for a few minutes a day and see where it leads me.
And then you might begin to think, It may be hard, but I want to do this.
And that may turn into, Someday I will do this or it’s even possible I might do this.
And the more you get excited and the more you believe, you may think, I will do this.
And to really, 100% create our dreams, what we begin to think is, I AM doing this.
If there is a dream you want to create, I encourage you to write it out in specific detail in the present tense.
Begin each descriptive sentence with the words, “I AM.” Flesh it all out: How you will feel, what it will look like, what it will contribute to your life and to others, and how it will make a difference.
Then read it every night before bed for two weeks.
Soon you will believe and with time, your vision WILL manifest!
May ALL your dreams come true!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (4)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)