Category: Inspired Mind Hits: 477
Everything we do and seek to experience on our journey of life is a creative expression. Our core spirit can imagine potentials and find unique ways of fulfilling them. It is a beautiful, unfolding process that provides constant change and opportunity to become more than we perceive is presently possible. Nature shows us this every day in the ever-evolving environment that surrounds us. Our bodies do too. We are always growing and changing on basic levels through rhythms and cycles that cultivate our onward personal and collective evolution.
Let us consider a fundamental foundation of life that every moment is a new beginning. As each instant merges into the next, we are capable of a fresh thought and feeling and thus influence, consciously or not, the direction our life flows. This is our creative capacity and potential to realize dreams and harness the innate essence of our desired reality. The key to unlocking the fullness of life is realizing our ability to change our attitudes and perspectives each moment. This is especially more powerful when we consciously infuse the energy and intention of love with each choice.
This present moment is vital to our ongoing adventure where our mind, feelings and spirit come together in our physical body as one, and provides the only occasion to make a conscious choice that permeates our reality in all ways. If we continue to dwell in the past via our memories or get lost in the unknowns of the future, we are not present to make decisions with choice, for example. Breathing into this moment brings it all together.
Coming from an awareness of love ensures our journey will be one that is fulfilling and inspiring. Love is the great balancer and equalizer. It encourages the harmony of our inner feminine and masculine energy, our imagination and willpower (respectively), and ensures that our feelings and thoughts are in alignment with the greatest good and for the most positive benefit. Love invokes our spiritual aspect; the facet of us that is energetically and intrinsically always connected to everything.
New beginnings are always present; it only requires our recognition and conscious decisions to realize this amazing gift of life. It is up to us to bring our center of awareness into this moment and keep it present. A deep breath is the quickest way to restore our attention to this now and feel the presence and magic of love that is already in and around us. From here, our creative potentials are infinite.
Love and hugs,
Harold W. Becker
The Love Foundation is a global nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole.
Our programs further the awareness and application of unconditional love through education, research, and charity. Our intention is to explore a variety of creative activities and presentations that enhance unity and self-conscious expression while promoting love and respect to all aspects of life. In order of priority, we include a general focus of our vision and mission in the following activities and events
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2018 (59)
- July (3)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)
- 2008 (3)