Category: Inspired Mind Written by Harold W. Becker Hits: 1283
The awakening of our heart is leading us to question our methods, beliefs and long-held structures based in a dated notion of separation from all that is. A burgeoning and amazingly diverse global population, coupled with a precipitous realization of our resulting human impact upon our earth and her peoples, is compelling a dialogue and internal investigation that promises to shift our lives to their core. Through this transformative process, we are initiating an era of peace – both within ourselves and around the world.
To achieve a collective experience of local and global peace, it is imperative that we understand who we are on the deepest personal level. Without a recognition and discovery of our worth and universal nature as empowered creative beings, we are destined to remain in the illusion and false sense of separation from each other and ourselves. Self-awareness is the beginning point that propels us forward towards a peaceful global culture that is cultivated within our own being by balancing the creative expression of our heart and the practical application of our mind.
Within the past few decades, our advancing awareness of one another as fellow humans is growing exponentially, both in our own evolving consciousness and in technology, which is encouraging and amplifying this connection with one another. What was normally a focus on local levels to address the needs of our immediate community, we are suddenly expanding to a global realization that we are all one family intricately intertwined with each other and our planetary environment. Division and separation are transforming into borderless recognition of unity. Gone are the days where we could consciously declare one better than the other, or that somehow what happens around the world does not affect us personally. We are equally becoming aware of the many disruptive and detrimental qualities we are placing on our environment.
Even though this shift has been underway for some time, the recent advent of technology, advances of science, and explosion of information, have converged and accelerated our current potential. Together, they combine to reveal a vast new arena of universal oneness. It is also opening something unexpected: our collective hearts. What peace and love-based visionaries already know is finding its way into the core population - we must think with our hearts and feel with our minds if we are to evolve and endure as a race of people.
We have always been a collective humanity; however, it is particularly fascinating that science and technology are igniting this outer remembering since we do not often associate science and materialism with issues of the heart. How has it managed to do this? By improving the spontaneous sharing of information, social connections and resources, which awakened us to the plight and challenges we face universally. Images, pictures, news, art, culture, language, and customs are a few of the universally and, in many cases, instantly available resources and understandings literally at our fingertips.
Collaboration is swiftly becoming the norm as it replaces the outdated competitive perspective. By recognizing our shared ability to affect positive change on an individual and group level, we are allowing the creative stimulus of collective problem solving to occur in quick form rather than stifling our progress by the competitive control of resources and ideas that has been the approach of the past.
In order to create collaborative solutions to address the problems we face as individuals and society, it is necessary to be conscious of each other as our planetary brothers and sisters. We are all in this together and through helping, teaching and encouraging each other, we translate our local efforts into actions on a grand scale that incorporate a broader understanding that every choice we make is having an impact on all. A collaborative global family promises to bring a new harmony to humanity and it is our privilege to be its present-day participants and prospective architects.
Love and hugs,
Harold W. Becker
The Love Foundation is a global nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole.
Our programs further the awareness and application of unconditional love through education, research, and charity. Our intention is to explore a variety of creative activities and presentations that enhance unity and self-conscious expression while promoting love and respect to all aspects of life. In order of priority, we include a general focus of our vision and mission in the following activities and events
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (23)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)