Category: Inspired Mind Written by Harold W. Becker Hits: 1769
Love is the most common theme of our individual and collective lives and yet, its true nature as the source of our every inspiration often alludes us. At the center of our being, we are a vibrational fount of universal and unconditional love. This magnificent energy animates, inspires, stimulates, sustains and encourages us to experience its essence in every moment. We feel its energetic presence in numerous ways throughout each day and at times, we become moved to the depths of our being when we allow it to flow freely and without condition. This boundless love is forever present in our heart, ready to pour forth into our world.
Even though we intuitively sense the presence of this all-inclusive love, we frequently find ourselves enamored with outer events, people, places and things that attract our attention to the reality around us. Gifted with a variety of physical senses that help us interpret, interact and fully immerse ourselves in this dimensional earthly plane, we also steadily condition ourselves to a more limited, external perspective of existence. Over time, we tend to consider our thoughts, feelings, emotions and physical interpretations of experiences, as the basis of our reality and lose connection to the vibration of love that is the wellspring of our creative capacity.
Through science, we are recognizing that the material mass we normally consider tangible, actually comprises countless atomic and subatomic particles that have their own vibrational dance organizing them into matter. There is vast space between the many particles that leads us to question our perception that solids are indeed solid. Beyond even this amazing awareness is the realization that there are many dimensions to our physical and nonphysical realities. Have we tuned our senses to the outer world to such a degree that we disconnect ourselves from the living essence and wisdom inherent in all life? Do we keep the trials and tribulations, beliefs and expectations of yesterday, alive in this moment? Are we forgetting our role as loving and wise creators?
When we focus solely upon outer conditions, we miss the grandness of love beating our hearts, evermore calling to us to experience a richer, vaster reality than we presently imagine. The infinite fields of potential are always a breath away and all is possible when we tune into the love that unites everything in a beautiful cosmic way. Our thoughts, feelings, emotions and physical senses, play an extraordinary role in our experience; however, their design is to enhance and express our love so that we may expand creation itself.
We touch the realms of love by tuning within. By stilling our mind, opening our heart, and harmonizing our physical countenance, we become aware of our conscious presence that is our source of love. This pure vibration is unconditional, enlivening and inspiring us to perceive our deepest potentials and dreams. From here, we consciously calibrate our senses to multidimensional frequencies and experience a completely new world where we know the vibration of universal love is present in everything.
Love and hugs,
Harold W. Becker
Founder and President
The Love Foundation
The Love Foundation is a global nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole.
Our programs further the awareness and application of unconditional love through education, research, and charity. Our intention is to explore a variety of creative activities and presentations that enhance unity and self-conscious expression while promoting love and respect to all aspects of life. In order of priority, we include a general focus of our vision and mission in the following activities and events
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (12)
- March (3)
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)