Category: Forecasts and Horoscopes Written by Pam Younghans Views: 1328
IN THESE TIMES of great change and social unrest, it is imperative that we create moments and spaces where we feel at peace. This is in part a survival mechanism, to soothe our mental and emotional state so that we don't completely fray from all the stress of current events. But it is also our service to the world.
There are many studies that confirm the impact of our thoughts and the power of prayer. We know that centering our attention in our hearts calms and heals not only our own emotional and physical state, but also has similar effect in what we know as "the outside world."
If we find ourselves feeling hopeless, or even despairing, and wonder "What can I possibly do in the face of so much disruption and chaos?" – now is the time to put our highest spiritual knowing into practice. Love is stronger than hate; bring your focus to your heart. Peace is more powerful than fear; become peace with every action, with every intention.
WE ARE MOVING from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius. In the Piscean Age, spiritual and religious systems grew up around the worship of martyrs and saviors, those who performed great personal sacrifice for the sake of others' enlightenment. While we continue to honor and revere these spiritual leaders, we are aware of the shift of the Ages.
The qualities associated with Aquarius are independence, originality, and equality. In the Aquarian Age, spiritual connection and responsibility are to be reclaimed by each individual. We of course still have access to inspiration and support from the cosmos, our guides, our ancestors, and each other. And yet, even in the calling for spiritual guidance and support, we are reaching up through our own knowing, expanding our own awareness, instead of waiting for a role model or mentor to do it for us. This dawning of the Age of Aquarius is one reason we see so many individuals now channeling higher wisdom, where once this ability seemed to be reserved for a special few.
IT IS UP to each of us to become the energy that we want to see manifest in the world. Each of us is a spiritual leader, with the ability – and the calling – to invoke those qualities of love and peace that will alter our own vibration and also radiate out into the world around us.
For inspiration in this area, I highly recommend reading this week's "Message from the Angels" from Ann Albers. Here's a quote from the message:
"Just as a healthy body depends on the health of each of its individual cells, so too a healthy human race and a calm, peaceful, harmonious world depend on the well-being of each individual that comprises it. Your work, your words, and above all, your energy vibration matter in the greater scheme of reality more than you can possibly imagine."
(The full message is posted on my facebook page, or you can read it here!)
WE TRANSITION into a new season on Tuesday, when the Sun enters Libra. From this point, residents of the Northern Hemisphere move into autumn, while those living in the Southern Hemisphere enter spring. The Sun's ingress into Libra occurs on September 22, at 6:31 a.m. PDT (1:31 p.m. GMT).
This is the Equinox, when the hours of day and night are of almost equal length, balancing the dark and the light. The theme of equilibrium is clearly contained in the Scales, the symbol of Libra. It is a time of year when we are cosmically directed to find inner stasis, to create harmony both internally and externally.
The Equinox is also a turning point. It has been honored and celebrated since ancient times as a highly significant event, inspiring monuments, pyramids, and festivals.
THE BIRTH CHART of the Equinox is said to reveal the energies we will be working with over the next three months. Here are highlights of the chart drawn for the Sun's ingress into Libra on Tuesday:
- There is a tight quincunx aspect between the Sun and Ceres, the dwarf planet named for the Earth Mother goddess. This is a strong indicator of disruptions in the natural environment, and perhaps in the food supply, that throw us off-balance and require us to make significant adjustments.
- The Sun opposes Chiron in Aries, highlighting a need to heal, to find balance between opposing factions, to find consensus that honors each person's individual rights.
- Venus conjoins the asteroid Vesta in Leo, and forms a yod with Jupiter and Neptune. We are entering a period that requires us to reflect on our core spiritual values and to renew efforts to improve personal and social relationships. This yod cautions against excessive pride or arrogance, which only create wider divides.
- There's a highly stressful T-square formed by Mercury in Libra, Mars and Eris in Aries, and Saturn in Capricorn. If we thought the rhetoric was heated before, this T-square turns up the temperature even higher. This influence will be especially strong over the coming week, as Mercury exactly opposes Eris on Tuesday, squares Saturn on Wednesday, and opposes Mars on Thursday. Don't expect the outer world to be peaceful. This is when having a strong spiritual or mindfulness practice is vital. Take a break from the news, especially if you find it aggravating your fears. Be wise and objective. Don't buy in to the name-calling and finger-pointing, which only lower your vibration. Stay centered in your heart.
- The Moon is in Sagittarius, tightly quincunx Uranus, semisquare both Saturn and Pluto, and trine Chiron. There is pressure for us to explore the meaning behind current events, to find where old belief systems are inadequate to explain how life is unfolding. The keys to healing include being willing to adjust our expectations, building our faith in as-yet-unseen potentials, and maintaining our sense of humor and an optimistic perspective.
IF YOUR BIRTHDAY IS THIS WEEK: This year, you are learning to nurture and care for yourself, to build your capacity for self-love in addition to having compassion for others. You are especially in tune with those relationships and times when you do not feel honored or respected this year; when you become aware of one of these wounds, realize that it is a part of you that is crying out for your loving attention. What we look for in others is often what we most need to give ourselves. This shift in perspective enables you to build greater stability in all areas of your life. (Solar Return Sun quincunx Ceres, opposite Chiron, trine Saturn)
In gratitude and light,
Aspects of Note this Week
All times listed are Pacific Daylight Time. For Greenwich Mean Time, add 7 hours.
- MON: Venus quincunx Jupiter
- TUE: Venus conjunct Vesta, Mercury opposite Eris, Sun enters Libra/Equinox 6:30 a.m. PDT, Sun quincunx Ceres
- WED: Mercury square Saturn, Venus quincunx Neptune
- THU: Mercury opposite Mars
- FRI: Saturn quintile Chiron, Venus sesquiquadrate Chiron
- SAT: Venus quincunx Pluto
- SUN: Ceres enters Aquarius, Mercury trine Ceres, Mercury enters Scorpio, Venus trine Eris
FACEBOOK NOTE: If you're a facebook user, please know that I do my best to post uplifting messages to my page every day. They may be inspiring quotes or articles from people whose perspective I find helpful, or my own ponderings on the current astrological influences. It's become a part of my morning centering practice to find and share words and pictures that help me move into a higher perspective or open my heart. If you'd like to visit, please do.
Pam Younghans lives in a log cabin outside of Seattle, Washington with her two dogs. She has been interpreting astrology charts for over 30 years, and has been reading charts professionally since the mid-1980s. Astrologer Pam Younghans writes this NorthPoint Astrology Journal based on planetary influences and guidance received. Her hope is to offer perspectives and insights that will assist you in utilizing current energies to enhance your life experience and accelerate your spiritual and personal growth. Feel free to share this NorthPoint Journal with others who may enjoy it! When doing so, please forward it in its entirety, including all contact and copyright information. To learn more about private astrology sessions, please visit the "Personal Readings" page at www.northpointastrology.com. To schedule a reading, please email . Copyright NorthPoint Astrology 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Pam Younghans lives in a log cabin outside of Seattle, Washington with her two dogs. She has been interpreting astrology charts for over 30 years, and has been reading charts professionally since the mid-1980s. Astrologer Pam Younghans writes this NorthPoint Astrology Journal based on planetary influences and guidance received. Her hope is to offer perspectives and insights that will assist you in utilizing current energies to enhance your life experience and accelerate your spiritual and personal growth.
Feel free to share this NorthPoint Journal with others who may enjoy it! When doing so, please forward it in its entirety, including all contact and copyright information. To learn more about private astrology sessions, please visit the "Personal Readings" page at www.northpointastrology.com. To schedule a reading, please email .
Copyright NorthPoint Astrology 2020. All Rights Reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1752 guests and no members online