Category: Astrological News Hits: 1368
The theme for April is INTENSITY!
It is a month of higher highs and lower lows. You can expect intense emotional mood swings, lots of weeping, incredible chaos that you think you can’t handle, and then amazing synchronicity where everything falls into place. There will be bursts of energy as well as unexpected times of deep fatigue where you can’t get out of bed. You may on one day experience overwhelming inspiration, incredible clarity, courage and determination; and on another, debilitating despair, deep confusion, and paralyzing fear.
Everything is intensified this month. Nothing escapes. If you are grieving it will be at a level you have never experienced. If you are ecstatic, it will be almost more than you can handle. The higher emotional center is paired with the instinctive center this month in an interesting relationship whose purpose is to stretch you like a rubber band, expanding your container to eventually be more, do more, receive more, understand more and experience more. The ultimate goal is to break through the membrane of our limited beliefs about how this universe works and what we are actually capable of creating. So that is the reference point we need to hold out there as a carrot for ourselves when things get tough this month.
April is full of growing pains. We are in the process of replacing the fabric and patterns of how we operate in this physical universe with a new matrix and energetic circuitry much like replacing a light fixture that was only able to handle 100 watts to one that can handle 1000. And then replacing the bulb from 100 watts to 1000 watts. Imagine the intensity of light from that sudden change!
The adjustment to a higher intensity is difficult. The body is resistant and our comfort level suffers. It is easy to get trapped in the negative expressions of this intensity and we want to warn you all about going there. The discipline this month will be to focus on how to use and channel this increase in intensity to feed the positive, the creative and the inspired intentions in your life rather than anything negative.
This month could be life changing for some of you. When you have this level of intensity you can actually make permanent radical changes in your life. This is challenging since most of us are creatures of habit and we would rather live with lower intensity suffering than with the unknown territory and promise of a more intense experience of joy, love and success. After all, the skeptical mind tells us that what we don’t know could be dangerous to our well-being!
This is a great month to take risks and put yourself out there, reaching for a bigger dream, a better life, a more meaningful relationship, increased wealth, health and vitality, and a more fulfilling sense of worth, work and essence. This will take discipline and trust. Reaching for and experiencing the highs and the higher centers will always swing the other way at some point giving you the point of reference of the other end of the spectrum. The task will be to stay neutral, out of judgment and proceed to do what is necessary to continue clearing the lower frequency energies (physical, emotional and mental) out of your life. (help with this on the monthly audio)
If you find yourself crashing to the bottom, it means that there is something you are still carrying around that has to go. Often this is triggered by an experience of a higher center, of inspired possibilities, new ideas and creativity. As you reach for this brighter light, what is in the way of getting there will surface with an invitation to take a look, make a choice and take an action to free yourself and move on.
The most important thing this month is not to allow intensity to feed any martyrdom, disappointment, resentment, anger or judgment either of self or others. If you have to go there, take 30 seconds. OK, maybe 5 minutes, and then let it go. There will definitely be times this month where you will be tempted to wallow in misery. The intensity of the times will only take this indulgence to a place where you won’t be able to function to get yourself out of it. You will also need to watch cynicism. Cynicism when used wisely can bring humor into difficult situations but when allowed to negatively take over, it can nail you to the cross of your own false personality.
The instinctive center has a strong purpose that needs to be understood. It is there to keep us alive and functioning by informing our reactions based on all the information it holds about what it takes for us to survive. It is designed to keep us alive but in this process, it also keeps us limited. New information downloaded from the higher centers and from our own intense experiences needs to be processed by the instinctive center in order to change how our lives are being created on a daily basis. After a period of expansion and growth, there needs to be a down time for the instinctive center to assimilate and integrate new information. This can happen at night while you sleep but may also need other times of deep rest and going into the void.
There is a lot of instability this month and we may see many who are already on the edge literally losing their sense of reality and needing help and support to get back into balance. If you even think you are one of these, get some help before it gets there so you have a good container to support you. And if you yourself are fine but are witness to this imbalance in others, make sure not to take the unstable behaviors and reactions of others personally.
It is an exciting time, a difficult time, an unstable time and we are in the birth canal pushing to be reborn into a new landscape where we can be more. Keep pushing and don’t lose sight of the door on the other side of the temple of 10 thousand demons!
How the month shows up:
It is a perfect month for making big and permanent changes. What you surrendered or surrendered to last month is still in the process of being integrated but make sure you are not trying to “get back to normal or to the way it was”. The idea is to welcome change and have things be new and different. It is important to spend some time focusing on bigger dreams and channeling some of the intensity this month into those bigger dreams. What do you want? Be clear and courageous about asking for it.
Pay attention this month to your personal needs. If you need to be alone, be alone. If you need to rest, rest. If you need some self-care, indulge yourself. It is a challenging month but with great rewards possible. Think of your own rebirth. What kind of environment would you like to be reborn into?
The discipline this month will be not to indulge in the negative. It is always your own judgment that identifies something as negative or positive. Try and see all experiences this month as neutrally Intense rather than judging them one way or another. If something does not feel good, don’t stay there. Accept it as a process and then move on.
Beauty is an important aspect to surviving this month. Beauty is related to the higher emotional center and should be present in your life on a daily basis. Beauty whether through nature, art, music, love, inspiration or ideas, will always bring you up out of the dumps. If it triggers weeping, it is a good clean out. Just make sure you never indulge for more than a few minutes in feeling sorry for yourself for anything. Trust that whatever experience you are having is all part of a greater plan.
If you don’t already have a good daily practice that keeps you connected to spirit, grounded to the earth, protected from energies from the outside, and neutrally balanced, start one asap. It could be as simple as honoring earth, sky, the four directions and all of your unseen support. Always be in gratitude and ask for help when you need it.
This could be either a tough month for relationships or a really positive one depending on the nature of the relationship and where it needs to ultimately end up. The higher emotional center often acts as a catalyst to open up essence contact. Sometimes this is wonderful and just what is needed, and sometimes it can be misinterpreted. Just because you experience essence contact with someone does not mean they are your long-lost soul mate. Practice discernment this month with regards to relationships especially new ones that you may be connecting with for the first time. On the other hand, the higher emotional center is extremely helpful in supporting community and bringing people together in a more intimate way.
Because of the theme of intensity, expect relationship dynamics to be intensified. These could include heated arguments, intense reactions, overwhelming attraction, emotional outbursts, and past wounds and disappointments coming to the surface to get worked out. Keep it real, keep it grounded, keep it neutral, follow your instincts and intuition, be supportive not enabling, don’t take things personally and focus primarily on your relationship with yourself. Do what needs to be done, feel what needs to be felt, let go of what needs to end, and keep pushing through that birth canal.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
You are going to feel things intensely. If you get the flu, it could be a bad one. If you need to change a pattern you could lose a tooth or break a bone. If you need to reset your assemblage point, you may create a shock or accident for yourself. It is important not to judge the whole picture by what may be going on for you on any given day. You may feel totally well and energetic one day and on another feel like there is something very wrong. The experience of good health is intensified as well as the sense of being off. Again, we reiterate the need for neutrality and acceptance of any state as part of a larger picture that we have no choice but to trust.
How can you support your health and well-being this month?
Don’t indulge in your additions. Whether it is alcohol, sex, medications, over exercising, obsessive thinking and rationalization, worry, cleaning, internet surfing, or something else, it will only give you temporary relief and never a permanent solution to any situation. We all have addictive personality behaviors that surface under stress and times of intensity can definitely produce stress. But is up to you to be disciplined about how you handle it. Don’t fall asleep under your addictions. This will only set you back and you will miss a great opportunity for growth, change and expansion.
The other way to support yourself this month is to pay attention to what you put in and on your system from the kind of food, air and water, to toxicity from environments and people. This includes what you put on your body as well. It is a good month to go through your closet and personal belongings and to purge what feels like an “old you”. Your discards will become someone else’s treasure.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
This is a good month to take a risk, expand your dreams and go for it. This area is a perfect one in which to channel some intensity in a positive way however be prepared for the consequences of this as it may include upgrading areas you were not prepared to upgrade. For example, if you set a great intention for expanding your business and you can really see and feel how that would be, the fall out may include employees quitting, computers crashing and other failures in your container that point to a need for an upgrade in order to better support your new dream.
If this happens, take it in stride with gratitude and acceptance. After all, you asked for it. This also goes for anyone who is striving for a better experience of life and work and suddenly finds themselves laid off a current job. The universe is taking direction from your intentions and this month the results may show up with more intensity than you may be prepared for.
Partnerships are important this month as part of building your container for something new. You can either feel and be intensely supported or feel intensely unsupported and abandoned. This is a matter of perspective only as there is always lots of support available if you are open to it.
In terms of finances, they could go up or down depending on where you are in your process and what needs to happen for your expansion and move to the next level. Beware of higher emotional impulsive spending and practice being discerning and practical.
Be prepared. Pay attention to what needs to be purged, reconfigured, cleaned up, moved around and upgraded in your personal environment. There is a craving for more space both internally and externally. Honor that craving by getting rid of clutter. This month could bring sudden changes to your environment such as a move to a different space either for home or for work. We advise very regular energy clearing of any space and environment you work with on a daily basis to keep things neutral.
Expect intensity in the environment. Rain will turn into a storm, snow into a blizzard, wind into a tornado. Wind is a major element this month and adding wind to any climate event will intensify that event. Make friends with wind as an agent of change and use the element of air to focus on your own breath as a way of working with clearing and expansion. (help with this on the monthly audio)
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
April 1-7: Don’t let stress get the better of you during this time frame. There is no rhyme or reason for why your energy may be up and down and sideways so just leave it at that and accept that it is just the way it is. With that said, this is a good week in which to set up a new foundation of ideas and intentions and then to begin to feed them with positive intensity.
So, if you are irritated, go out and garden or dance. If you are intensely emotional, have a good cry. If you are restless, clean something. If you are inspired, be grateful and share your enthusiasm. It is all in the attitude and outlook so as long as you are being positive about what is happening in your life, the intensity will feed the positive aspects of where you are hoping to go. If you find yourself sliding to negative judgement, regroup and let something go. And most of all practice good stress management. Take a break when you need to and honor your own rhythm. Get support. It’s a good week to purge
April 9: Mercury goes retrograde until May 3. See this as a help in regulating some of the intensity of the month. Focus a bit more on details so things don’t fall through the cracks. Make lists so you don’t space something out.
April 8-14: This time frame can be a bit chaotic where you may not know what is going on and how to deal with it. There are a lot of moving parts that have not found a place to land yet. Communication may be wonky and some things may be misunderstood or may fall through the cracks. Be vigilant and pay attention.
It will be important to have your practices in place as well as ways you can do a reality check on what is important to you. Be disciplined about staying out of toxic environments and away from toxic people. Reactions are intensified during this time especially around the full moon on the 11th. It is a good time to use the intensity to fuel and feed an intention of something that you have always wanted.
The temple of 10 thousand demons represents distractions and addictions of the false personality. The door at the other end is the portal to the place we all want to end up. Keep your eye on the door and discipline yourself against the distractions. Know what is important and stay out of other people’s drama.
April 10: Full Moon is Tuesday, April 11, at 12:09 AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Since it is just after midnight MDT, the 10th is a good day to begin honoring and celebrating this moon. The anchor of this time needs to be time out in nature, honoring both the higher emotional center with its beauty and inspiration, and the instinctive center with its link to vitality and raw energy.
A full moon intensifies everything and this is especially true this month. It is up to you what gets intensified. Don’t indulge in the negative.
April 15-22: This is an emotional time where we can come to terms with past experiences and do some deep letting go. The intensity shows up in our emotions. Rather than wallowing in old wounds and disappointments, use the emotional intensity to feed something you truly desire. Letting go of the old will always make way for something new and feeding your new desires with emotion will intensify them in a good way.
This is also a very good time for community, connections and support. The higher emotional center can create great intimacy and essence connection that will fortify partnerships and strengthen community. It is also a good time to launch projects that have the support of community and partnership. Don’t be afraid to take a risk as long as others are on board with it and there is some practical aspect that can ground it.
April 23-30: Expansion is a wonderful thing and it can come with a price. In the aftermath of change and choices, you will either witness what is working well by the synchronicity and ease that surrounds you, or it will become clear where adjustments need to be made. The most important thing is to stay out of judgment and to be neutral and accepting of the adjustments that need to be made.
This is a good time to take care of anything in your environment that does not reflect you or how you want to show up. This is probably the most potent time frame for intense change that may include a move, a loss or change of job, a break up or a commitment in relationship, a turnaround in health and something really big either leaving your life or coming into your life. Enjoy it whatever it is and however it chooses to show up.
April 26: New Moon is Wednesday, April 26 at 6:16 AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). A New Moon is always a good time to reset intentions and do an inventory of where you have been and where you wish to go. This is especially true on this new moon as you may have been through a lot of change, chaos, choices and letting go.
It is a good time to ask for more clarity of intention if you need it and to focus on creating a fairly detailed action plan based on your intentions. Although this could be a good time to spend with others, it is also important to take some time just by yourself without the distraction of another’s agenda.
Have a wonderful month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2017 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (293)
- October (26)
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 17 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 16 October 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 16-22, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 15 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 October 2017
- • Current Insights for Inner Transformation
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 October 2017
- • Planetary News This Week! Jupiter In Scorpio And Venus In Libra
- • October 2017 – Chinese Astrology
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 9 October 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 9-15, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 7 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 October 2017
- • The Path of the Blue Monkey
- • The Astrology Of The Las Vegas Shooter
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 October 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 2-8, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 2 October 2017
- • Planet Alert October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 October 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2017
- September (47)
- • Astrology for October 2017
- • October 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 30 September 2017
- • Everybody’s Free, To Feel Good! Jupiter-Uranus Opposition And Pluto Direct
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 29 September 2017
- • Jupiter in Scorpio: Expansion of Truth and Mystery
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 September 2017
- • Planetary News This Week!
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Meeting of Venus and Mars October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 27 September 2017
- • The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 26 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 25 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 25-October 1, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 24 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 23 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 22 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 September 2017
- • Saturn Conjunct Moon Transit
- • Sun Opposing Chiron
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 19 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 18-24, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 18 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 17 September 2017
- • Romance Is In The Air! 15th To The 20th September
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Equinox 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 16 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 15 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 14 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 13 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 12 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 11 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 11-17, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 9 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 8 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 7 September 2017
- • Full “Harvest” Moon in the Sign of Pisces to Bring a Much-Needed Energy Shift
- • Wednesday, 6 September 2017 – Harvest Full Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 5 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 4 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 4-10, 2017
- • Planet Alert September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 3 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 2 September 2017
- • September 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 1 September 2017
- August (46)
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 31 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 30 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 29 August 2017
- • Cosmic Re-Birth Into 5d Earth - The Energies Of September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 27-September 4, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 27 August 2017
- • Astrology for September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 26 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 25 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 24 August 2017
- • Musings on the Great American Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 23 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 22 August 2017
- • August 21st Mega Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 21-27, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 20 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 19 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 18 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 17 August 2017
- • Horoscopes and the ‘Great American Eclipse’
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- • Follow Me, Into The Heart Of The Sun. Total Solar Eclipse In Leo, 21st August
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 15 August 2017
- • Predictions for Monday, 21 August 2017 – Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 14-20, 2017
- • Solar Eclipse 21 August 2017 New Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 13 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 12 August 2017
- • Planet Alert August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 11 August 2017
- • The Great Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017 – Inspiring Reckless Actions
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 10 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 9 August 2017
- • Chinese Astrology August 2017
- • Saturn Direct on August 25, 2017--Getting Back to Business
- • Setting The Stage: The Lunar Eclipse At The Full Moon In Aquarius
- • August 7th Lunar Eclipse
- • Lion’s Gate Eclipse
- • Mercury Retrograde ~ Aug.12 - Sept.5, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 7-13, 2017
- • Unleash Your Inner Greatness! Jupiter In Libra Square Pluto In Capricorn, 4th August.
- • Life Under A Lunar Eclipse: Nothing Is Quite As It Seems..
- • Love Your Inner Freak! Uranus Retrograde From The 3rd August To 2 January 2018.
- • Prepare For August’s Planetary Twists And Turns
- • August 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • It’s Here! The Solar Eclipse Of August 2017 – What Does It Mean For You?
- July (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 31-August 6, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde August 2017 Trust Me Babe
- • Astrology for August 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 24-30, 2017
- • Neptune Conjunct Midheaven Natal and Transit
- • How to Get the Best Out of a Black Moon!
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 17-23, 2017
- • Mars square Uranus 12th to 20th July. Awareness is a Superpower!
- • The Astrology of the Summer of Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 10-16, 2017
- • Planet Alert July 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Sirius Gateway July 3-7
- • Neptune And The Opioid Addiction Epidemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 3-9, 2017
- • Earth’s 3D Timelines Collapsing vs Anchoring 5D Frequencies ~ The Energies Of July 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2017
- • Mars-Pluto Opposition, Active This Weekend From 30th June To 3rd July
- • July 2017 Forecasts
- • The Astrology of Prince Harry’s Revelations
- • July 2017 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • Astrology for July 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 26-July 2, 2017
- • Astro Update For June 23, 2017
- • Summer Solstice: A Crescendo of Light
- • Summer Solstice 2017 - 7 Astrological Traits to Know About Midsummer
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 19-26, 2017
- • Neptune In Pisces Retrograde From June 16th To November 22nd, 2017.”You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One”
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 12-18, 2017
- • Planet Alert June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 5-11, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For June 5 to 11, 2017
- • Anything Is Possible This Weekend! 3/4th June
- • Venus - Uranus ~ Liberate Yourself!
- • Jupiter Direct 9th June 2017
- • Astrology Transits For June 2017: Bright Fires, Murky Waters
- • June 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • June 2017 Forecasts
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2017
- May (26)
- • Astrology for June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 29-June 4, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 29 to June 4, 2017
- • Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • Planet Alert May 2017
- • Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • May 2017 Forecasts
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • Astrology for May 2017
- • Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • Astrology for April 2017
- • Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • Astrology for March 2017
- • February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert March 2017
- • Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • Planet Alert February 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (33)
- • Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • Astrology for February 2017
- • Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • Time to Thrive in 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • Planet Alert January 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • Looking backward to look ahead
- • The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- October (26)
- 2016 (7)
- December (7)
- • January 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Dare to be different! Uranus direct 29th December to 7th August 2017
- • Uranus Direct
- • Astrology for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2017: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Venus Retrograde in 2017: Redefining Humanity’s Personal Values
- December (7)