Category: Astrological News Written by Lena Stevens Hits: 1778
The main theme for April is “TRUTH > CHOICE > ACTION”
This is a very interesting month with many ups and downs, twists and turns, eccentric insights, and changes and reversals that will definitely keep you on your toes. The themes of Truth, Choice and Action create a channel for transformation that is much like the birth canal. The only way out is by going through it and there is no going back.
Truth comes as an inner knowing not yet defined. Choice is the emotional commitment that needs no explanation or reason. Action is the disciplined follow-through that anchors a new path.
We often think of truth as something connected to our thoughts and intellect, something we can define and explain, but truth in this context is a fuller knowing and more of an insight that does not yet have a mental definition. Truth will come from an intuitive reaction that precedes understanding and will have to be trusted as authentic. This is challenging as truth is very personal and your truth will not be everyone’s experience. It is important to claim your own truth at the same time allowing others to claim theirs without judgment.
The monkey wrench in all of this is the deceptive quality or the artisan creative energy we have as an underlying theme for the year. This energy supports possibilities for manipulating “truth” to feed the ego and the desires of the false personality. If your truth is not coming from a place of neutrality and essence but rather from a place of motivation by one of the 7 obstacles (Greed, Self–Destruction, Arrogance, Self-Deprecation, Impatience, Martyrdom, Stubbornness) then you are vulnerable to some deception. You will also need to watch for others throwing their “truth” at you that is clearly motivated by ego and full of self-deception.
Any truth that seems to have a neat little definition and explanation is probably compromised by machinations of the false personality. Watch for projection as a high probability this month and set some good boundaries against taking anything personally that comes at you from others. This goes for your personal behavior as well. Claim your truth but don’t project it onto others. Make sure your truth is motivated by essence and not your false personality. If you require others to agree with your truth, there is likely a motive and attachment fed by ego.
Choice will follow an insight or inner knowing as the commitment of the heart to make a change or to proceed in a certain direction. This is also an intuitive process that requires trust in your personal truth that is driving the choice. For example, if your truth is that you need to relocate because your environment does not support you despite the attachment of your community, livelihood and friends, then you have to trust that it is the right choice to move despite all the reasoning from yourself and others about why it may be a bad idea.
Watch for fear to surface as a challenge to overcome. Fear that you may be making the wrong choice, fear that you will not be able to follow through, fear that you won’t have what it takes, fear that your life will get worse and not better, all of which are really the mind simply wanting to take back control over what it does not understand by inserting doubt into your truth.
Action is what follows as the confirmation of your choice. If your truth is an insight that a relationship is not right for you, and the choice is to make a change, then the action step is to physically complete the ending of that relationship. There is a saying, “talk is cheap” and actions speak louder than words. So, you will need to step it up this month and be disciplined about following through with your choices and decisions. If you don’t follow through with action because of fear, doubt, ambivalence, or worry about what others may think, you may get lost in the limbo place of not being able to move forward. Remember the birth canal. The only way out is through. Getting stuck will be very uncomfortable.
One of the most important ways to navigate this month is to keep a “don’t know mind” as well as being unattached to how the end result will manifest. This was also a theme for last month as allowing for that “next step” to find you instead of the rational mind trying to control it. Fear of the unknown can trigger the mind’s worry mechanism to come out with all kinds of negative “what if” scenarios. The future is a void of possibilities and if you stay present with your truth and allow for your authentic choices to guide your actions, you will manifest the right situation for yourself.
But remember to keep a very disciplined “don’t know mind” and not take anything personally that others attempt to project onto you. Because the month has ups and downs, twists and turns and possible bizarre and unexplainable events, it is more important than ever to stay out of judgment and to keep a “wait and see” attitude. Any expectation that is attached to a particular outcome is subject to disappointment when things take a different turn.
Truth this month will affect many areas of your life from health issues to relationships, from your unique needs to your true desires, from work to purpose and much more. You won’t be able to please everyone with your choices and you are likely to create disappointment and reactions in others but this is where you need to stay neutral and true to yourself. Some will disagree with your actions, and if they do it is because of their own fear of change and their own attachment to their comfort that includes you remaining familiar to them.
How the month shows up:
This can be a great month of change for you but some of the truth may be hard to face. The distractions to your own inner personal work may be a great temptation and important to overcome and discipline will help. If you are having difficulty with discipline around bigger issues, practice discipline around baby steps and practices in your life that are not such big life changing situations. For example, if you are one of those that have your phone or computer on all the time and are always available, try a discipline of shutting down at a certain time of day and stick to it as a way to support more free time for yourself.
The areas where truth could be difficult to face this month could be around your personal habits, spiritual commitment, relationships, work, or health situations that are either not supporting or serving you, or not getting enough attention and energy from you. This includes your beliefs and thought processes that may be obsessive or negative, always fearing the worst, or it could include addictions, dissatisfaction with life, and not taking responsibility for yourself by expecting others to fix it, and in the process, giving all of your power away.
You have a great opportunity here to take full responsibility for your life, your truth, your choices and your actions. No one is going to fix it for you. You can receive guidance and direction but you are the one that has to embrace your own next step and show up. It is time to stop complaining, blaming, judging and disassociating. Engage in life, serve yourself and be an example to others.
A tricky month for relationships as they are the most vulnerable to projection, blame and taking things personally. They are also one of the areas where truth is likely to inspire choices and actions that not everyone is happy with. Your job is to stay as neutral as possible and face whatever truth that comes from a deeper intuition. The bigger challenge may also be accepting someone else’s truth that affects your own attachments and comfort level in some way.
On the other hand, look for and accept support that comes your way through relationships that are magnetized to some choice you are inspired to make and some action you are motivated to take. Support that comes your way that feels right is probably authentic. Trust it if it feels true to you.
Be open to new experiences around relationships and take some time to really tell the truth about what is working and what isn’t in your current ones. Important relationships especially could use a review and some truth about what could be improved.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
This is an important month to pay attention and tell the truth about your health on all levels. The physical body is your container for this lifetime and the only one you have. No one else can take responsibility for your health and vitality. This is your task and you need to be proactive with it. If you are passive about your personal self-care and allow others to dictate, you are not allowing your personal truth to guide your choices and actions. This is a very subjective area since everyone is unique in their needs and what works for one does not necessarily work for someone else.
If the truth you may have to face about your personal health and vitality is challenging, it may throw you into despair or depression. It is imperative that you take a proactive attitude and allow that truth to move you into choice and then action. In some ways, the discipline required to support your health in a positive way can be more difficult than around other areas of your life. Sometimes baby steps are necessary to establish new routines that are more supportive to you.
Truth, Choice and Action engage the 6th, 4th and 3rd chakras. How this may affect your health this month is feeling foggy headed, having trouble with nausea or digestion, and going through emotional ups and downs. Be aware of it all from a place of neutrality without rationalizing, blaming or judging. It is also important that you refrain from trying to control others by imposing your own beliefs about what you think is true and best for them. If they want your input, they will ask.
There is a good exercise on our monthly support audio that includes working with these 3 chakras. (link here)
We have also have a webinar coming up on Chakras on April 10th: The 7 Chakras: What They Are and How They Work. (link here)
In support of personal health this month, we are offering a 50% discount on “the Power Path to Health and Vitality” online course, a powerful way to get your personal health on track on all levels. (link here)
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
Embrace truth, make choices and take action. Some truth will excite and inspire you, some may depress or shock you and some will confuse you. Some choices will be easy to make and some difficult. Some actions will be effortless and some may be attached to fear and doubt. The most important thing is to keep the energy moving. Remember the birth canal. If something needs to be completed, do it proactively. If a project needs attention, give it. If a partnership is not working, address it. It could be a turbulent time for understanding what is happening around the physical structure of your life. Keep “don’t know mind” and focus on your truth as the guiding principle.
This is not a month to sit back and wait for someone else to step in and fix a situation that you have responsibility for. On the other hand, if it is not your responsibility, don’t take it on. You have the opportunity to step up to the next level in the way you show up. This is a good month for making a bid for power around something that you really want for yourself. It could be a new business idea or an expansion of a current one, a new direction for your work or a completion of a dependency on others. Make sure this bid for power is motivated by authentic truth and clear choice and your actions will then be greatly supported.
Your physical environment may take a hit as choices are made and changes occur. Watch for plumbing and water issues, electrical malfunctions, accidents, breakage and other inconveniences, some great, some small. The physical environment is in the process of adjusting itself to changes in frequency and vibration on the planet and is having a bit of a time of it.
The climate and weather may also be squirrelly this month as it supports the eccentricity and emotional ups and downs of the times. Be flexible in your plans and try not to resist natural events that may affect your intentions.
Truth related to your environment requires presence in noticing what needs attention. This may be the time you make a choice to fix or upgrade something you have been procrastinating or living with for a long time. You may become more sensitive to the effects your environment has on you and wish to make changes where you can to support you better.
It is a good month for truth around environmental issues to become more transparent and unavoidable despite resistance, blame and self-deception. Instead of reacting to what is happening or not happening “out there”, look to making the right choices around your own environment and take the action necessary to improve your own back yard.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
April 1-7: This is the most squirrely time frame where you could feel victimized by events out of your control. Accept everything as it comes without judgment but don’t lose your way by being passive. You must continue to put one foot in front of the other in order to successfully come out the other side of the birth canal. It is not about efforting, but rather about staying engaged and present.
It is crucial during this time frame that you differentiate between what is yours and what isn’t. Don’t try and figure something out for someone else. Too much attention on other people’s business probably means you are avoiding taking care of your own. What are you avoiding? The truth will surface despite your avoidance so it is best to invite it proactively in and move into a place of neutrality as you process it.
Recent “houcha balls” full of dysfunction, deep dark negative patterns and old wounds have surfaced in the past couple of months and might be still on your plate waiting to be processed and truth extracted. Despite the challenge, be disciplined about this process as there is great freedom on the other side of insight, choice and action.
April 5: New Moon is Thursday, April 5 at 2:52 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST). This new moon provides an excellent opportunity to re-examine the truth of your current life, what your intentions have been and where they need to change or remain the same. Turn disappointments or frustrations into proactive choices to do things differently. Stay in the higher center of positivity and optimism while staying open to unexpected opportunities. You may have to give up any pessimism or cynicism you may be harboring about the “energy of the times”.
April 8-15: Emotional ups and downs mark this time frame and challenge our neutrality, patience and compassion. One day you feel great and everything is falling into place, and the next day all seems to be dissolving. The need to rationalize, blame, judge and define can take you down a path of limiting obsession, confusion and negativity.
If you stay in acceptance and keep “don’t know mind”, always training your focus and presence on what is possible with self-confidence about your ability to create, you can navigate this time frame positively and actually bring in something new and wonderful into your life. When breakage and dissolving occurs it always makes room for something new, so focus on what is coming instead of what is leaving.
April 16-22: There is an alignment focused on action and manifestation during this time. You can begin to see results of your discipline especially around setting boundaries and following your own truth. There is still chaos causing much confusion and you can either join in the fray or stay in your own lane. Of course, it is always interesting to participate in the drama and there will definitely be drama. However, the distraction of drama especially other people’s drama, can drain vital energy from you that could be used towards feeding some bid for power important to you and your intentions. So be aware of your choices and their consequences. It’s your life and you create what happens.
April 19: Full Moon is Friday, April 19 at 5:12 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST) More on this full moon will be sent to those signed up to receive email notices. (sign up at the top, above)
April 23-30: The quality of this time frame is much like the sorting hat at Hogwarts for those of you that are familiar with the Harry Potter stories. It is a time of sorting out what is working, what isn’t, what you are struggling with, what is coming easily, where you belong, where you don’t, what relationships are over, which ones are beginning, what needs attention, and what the action plan should be.
This is the great reorganization that will anchor a new path, project, relationship, attitude, or experience of who you are physically, emotionally and spiritually. If you feel like you don’t yet know who that person is, it is a good sign that something is different, changing and evolving. Hopefully you feel like you have emerged through that birth canal into a new world yet to be discovered. Be inspired by the possibilities and enjoy the adventure!
Have a wonderful month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (40)
- April (7)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- 2018 (260)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (26)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- December (9)