Category: Astrological News Hits: 1036
Ready to revitalize? We’re excited to bring you our monthly “healthstrology” column that focuses on feeling your best during every solar cycle. We’ve tapped our friend Stephanie Gailing, MS—an astrologer and wellness alchemist—to share her wisdom as a guest contributor. With the Sun settling into Capricorn from December 21 to January 20, here are some stellar suggestions for wellness. Enjoy and salud! —T&O
Each year, when the Sun streams through Aquarius, the star sign of the future, (this year from January 19-February 18), we experience the ability to tap into the humanitarian and community oriented qualities this sign represents. And while this may help us to infuse our lives with more understanding, camaraderie, and innovation, this time—like all others—may also offer us a cornucopia of unique challenges.
Turning to wellness astrology, and keeping in mind the unique strengths and vulnerabilities associated with Aquarius, we can find stellar ways to foster vitality, reduce stress and fine-tune our well-being.
Below you’ll find self-care strategies to feel your best during Aquarius Season.
Aquarius Wellness Mantras:
- I can see the big picture.
- Just because it’s not obvious doesn’t mean it’s not the right path.
- Strengthening my aura strengthens my well-being.
Aquarius Stress-Reducing Allies:
- Ability to recognize patterns
- Knack for the unconventional solution
In wellness astrology, aspects of our anatomy and physiology accord with the twelve zodiac signs. Those that are associated with Aquarius include the lower legs, ankles, peripheral circulatory system, and bio-energetic system (our life force and aura).
Angle for Ankle Health
It’s a good time of the year to give the Aquarius-ruled ankles a little extra TLC. Like the sign Aquarius, ankles provide structure, doing so from a multifaceted, rather than one-sided, approach. After all, what we call the “ankle” isn’t just one thing, but rather a panoply of joints, muscles, bones and connective tissue. Weave ankle-supporting exercises like these into your self-care regimen. Take extra precautions—like hydrating and stretching—before exercising to avoid injury. And, while you may hate to hear this (as much as I hate to say it), many experts agree that taking a respite from flip-flops may be beneficial; while fun and easy to wear, these unsupportive shoes are hardly a boon to the ankle’s joint stability.
Get a Leg Up on Leg Health
As Aquarius season may be a time when we beat to our own drum, it’s also ideal to focus on body systems that do the same. One of the most prominent being the peripheral circulatory system in the lower legs—a system of blood vessels that work against gravity to pump blood back from the lower body up to the heart. If our peripheral circulation is not functioning well, it can lead to varicose veins, spider veins and legs feeling heavy or sore. Some self-care treatments that may benefit leg health include walking, witch hazel compresses, and vein-strengthening herbs such as butcher’s broom and horse chestnut. Remember though, that prominent veins and other symptoms could be a sign of a more serious condition known as chronic venous insufficiency, so if your leg health is on your mind, check in with a doctor to rule out any serious concerns.
Be Light and Grounded
Our minds may be buzzing during this time, open to the circuits of streaming ideas that can help us form newfangled thoughts and systems. Eating some fresh raw foods—infused with beaming life force—can help us tap into the reverberating aliveness all around us. Yet an over-reliance on raw may make us emotionally raw, as feeling un-grounded can sometimes do, notably if we live in colder climates that encourage us to fortify with warmth. So consider a dietary approach that has you eating some raw fruit, eating vegetables in both their raw and lightly cooked forms, and including a range of grounding foods such as nuts, seeds and beans. An easy way to do this: make a salad filled with some greens (some traditional—say, Romaine lettuce—and some exotic—baby kale, watercress and radicchio come to mind), steamed cruciferous vegetables (like broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts), plus a protein source topped off with a sprinkle of nuts or seeds, and your favorite dressing.
Honor Your Need for Freedom
During Aquarius season, we may flirt more with our rebellious streak, not wanting to be hemmed in, even by meal schedules. You could find that all of a sudden the three-square approach to eating feels boring and confining. Experiment with other approaches—whether it’s six small mini-meals or some other design—that fits your current hunger and mood. And if you have a craving for something outside of your usual fare, honor it. That said, with Saturn as the traditional ruler of Aquarius, this season is one where we want to not forget to nod to traditions that do serve us, even as we find new ones that do. So even if you shake things up with your eating routine, don’t forget the tried and trues: a wholesome breakfast that features protein and/or good fats in addition to healthy carbs, plenty of water and an abundance of vegetables.
Foods To Consider
Looking to switch things up during Aquarius season? Well, if a cup of jo is your caffeine go-to, consider subbing it with matcha. Boasting an array of antioxidant phytonutrients, matcha is powdered green tea traditionally used in Japanese tea ceremonies. Matcha is has now become the “it” drink due to its health benefits. While it does have some caffeine, it contains less than coffee. Matcha nourishes the body in a way that just feels different: instead of a surge and then drop, matcha lends a sustainable boost that feels like it is enhancing vitality, rather than just ratcheting up energy. Matcha lattes are growing more and more popular at coffee/tea stands. And if you want to add this green tower-of-power powder to other recipes, numerous ones are available, including this collection.
A time when we honor the global citizen in all of us, Aquarius season has us wanting to seek out more exotic options—if only for realizing that things that are out of our routine aren’t as foreign as we thought they would be. So this time of year, forgo the grapefruit for the goji berry; the apple for acai, and melon for the mangosteen. These fruits may have grown in popularity in recent years, but there’s a good chance you may have never even heard of them a decade ago! Other “not-in-your-grandmother’s-fruit-cocktail” fruites include: guava, persimmon, dried mulberries, and lucuma. They’re alluring and exotic, but are also rich in a wealth of unique phytonutrients that can help bolster well-being.
Aquarius season is a socially oriented time. We may find ourselves focusing on the groups in which we are involved in, and longing for more rewarding interactions. With a desire to bolster connection on our radar, resources that honor the uniqueness of individuals while simultaneously maintaining the collective spirit can be useful. Quaking Grass flower essence is great for this purpose: it helps individuals maintain a sense of balanced self when in a community, and while seeing themselves as a part of something much larger than independent entities. While the essence can be taken by an individual, it can also be used it as a room spray (mix a few drops into a water-filled mister bottle) to foster a more productive, as well as heartfelt, group process.
At times when our nervous system is more sensitive, and our internal circuitry seemingly more refined, we may find ourselves more sensitive to the energy fields all around us. While tuning into subtle energy can be wonderful, if we don’t have discerning boundaries we could become supercharged by electromagnetic fields (emitted by cell phone stations, WiFi, and all the other technologies of our connected modern world), which can lead to energetic depletion. Yarrow flower essence bolsters the auric field, shielding us from dissipating energetic influences while leaving us more confident that we are protectively contained in our own radiant aura.
Acupuncture seems so Aquarian, most notably since it honors the signatures of this sign’s co-rulers, stern Saturn and radical Uranus. Thousands of years old, acupuncture is a healthcare system that’s time-tested (Saturn) and one that focuses on treating illness and uplifting wellness through inspiring the flow of our vital energy force (Uranus). People see acupuncturists successfully for an array of different conditions, including pain, PMS, depression, digestive disorders, and more—for which clinical research reviewed by the World Health Organization has shown the treatment to have efficacy. A new acupuncture trend in the U.S. that has its roots in China has taken hold in recent last years: community acupuncture. In a communal setting—again, very Aquarian!—you sit fully clothed on a recliner and enjoy an acupuncture treatment, offered by a skilled practitioner, for a fraction of the cost of a private session.
Another wellness therapy that focuses on balancing life energy force is Reiki. While meditating on different sacred symbols, a Reiki practitioner will transmit the vital force energy (known in Chinese as qi or chi, or as prana in Sanskrit) to different parts of your body. Reiki is said to help to activate the natural healing potential of the body and mind, and is great for stress reduction and relaxation. While Reiki is a system of healing that’s taught in a structured way, it’s one that is open for anyone to learn. So, if you find the process to be beneficial, consider seeking out Reiki training in your area. You can also participate in Reiki circles or communal healing experiences. While sometimes Reiki circles (also known as Reiki shares) are open to practitioners only, sometimes friends, family and community are invited, too.
Mineral Salt Bath
The symbol for Aquarius is the Water Bearer, a figure who pours this life-sustaining liquid from an urn, offering it in service to mankind. So, while not a water sign per se (Aquarius is actually an air sign), Aquarius does have an association with this aqueous elixir, making baths an in-tune relaxation practice during this time. A bath infused with minerals, such as magnesium-rich Epsom salts, offers muscle-relaxing and circulation-enriching benefits. Plus the salt is said to clear and harmonize our energy fields, a great boon during this electrically charged season. Add your own blend of essential oils and/or flower essences to make your bath uniquely yours.
A meditative movement practice, qigong has many Aquarian characteristics including being community oriented in nature. After all, in its native land of China, young and old, poor and rich would take part in this group activity, with gatherings taking place in public spaces. In a qigong practice, you perform gentle movements that open your awareness to vibration fields within and around you, as you hone in on your sensory perception and increase the flow of life force energy. If there are no qigong classes offered in your area, check out any of the numerous videos available online.
Disclaimer: This information should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health condition or disease and is not intended as a substitute for consulting with your physician or healthcare provider.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (202)
- August (27)
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 18 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 17 August 2017
- • Horoscopes and the ‘Great American Eclipse’
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- • Follow Me, Into The Heart Of The Sun. Total Solar Eclipse In Leo, 21st August
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 15 August 2017
- • Predictions for Monday, 21 August 2017 – Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 14-20, 2017
- • Solar Eclipse 21 August 2017 New Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 13 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 12 August 2017
- • Planet Alert August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 11 August 2017
- • The Great Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017 – Inspiring Reckless Actions
- • Chinese Astrology August 2017
- • Saturn Direct on August 25, 2017--Getting Back to Business
- • Setting The Stage: The Lunar Eclipse At The Full Moon In Aquarius
- • August 7th Lunar Eclipse
- • Lion’s Gate Eclipse
- • Mercury Retrograde ~ Aug.12 - Sept.5, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 7-13, 2017
- • Unleash Your Inner Greatness! Jupiter In Libra Square Pluto In Capricorn, 4th August.
- • Life Under A Lunar Eclipse: Nothing Is Quite As It Seems..
- • Love Your Inner Freak! Uranus Retrograde From The 3rd August To 2 January 2018.
- • Prepare For August’s Planetary Twists And Turns
- • August 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • It’s Here! The Solar Eclipse Of August 2017 – What Does It Mean For You?
- July (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 31-August 6, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde August 2017 Trust Me Babe
- • Astrology for August 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 24-30, 2017
- • Neptune Conjunct Midheaven Natal and Transit
- • How to Get the Best Out of a Black Moon!
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 17-23, 2017
- • Mars square Uranus 12th to 20th July. Awareness is a Superpower!
- • The Astrology of the Summer of Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 10-16, 2017
- • Planet Alert July 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Sirius Gateway July 3-7
- • Neptune And The Opioid Addiction Epidemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 3-9, 2017
- • Earth’s 3D Timelines Collapsing vs Anchoring 5D Frequencies ~ The Energies Of July 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2017
- • Mars-Pluto Opposition, Active This Weekend From 30th June To 3rd July
- • July 2017 Forecasts
- • The Astrology of Prince Harry’s Revelations
- • July 2017 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • Astrology for July 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 26-July 2, 2017
- • Astro Update For June 23, 2017
- • Summer Solstice: A Crescendo of Light
- • Summer Solstice 2017 - 7 Astrological Traits to Know About Midsummer
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 19-26, 2017
- • Neptune In Pisces Retrograde From June 16th To November 22nd, 2017.”You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One”
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 12-18, 2017
- • Planet Alert June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 5-11, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For June 5 to 11, 2017
- • Anything Is Possible This Weekend! 3/4th June
- • Venus - Uranus ~ Liberate Yourself!
- • Jupiter Direct 9th June 2017
- • Astrology Transits For June 2017: Bright Fires, Murky Waters
- • June 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • June 2017 Forecasts
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2017
- May (26)
- • Astrology for June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 29-June 4, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 29 to June 4, 2017
- • Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • Planet Alert May 2017
- • Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • May 2017 Forecasts
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • Astrology for May 2017
- • Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • Astrology for April 2017
- • Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • Astrology for March 2017
- • February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert March 2017
- • Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • Planet Alert February 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (34)
- • Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • Astrology for February 2017
- • Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • Time to Thrive in 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • Planet Alert January 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • Looking backward to look ahead
- • The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- August (27)
- 2016 (98)
- December (20)
- • January 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Dare to be different! Uranus direct 29th December to 7th August 2017
- • Uranus Direct
- • Astrology for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2017: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Venus Retrograde in 2017: Redefining Humanity’s Personal Values
- • The gift of a higher Love this Christmas
- • Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, 19th Dec to 8th January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 19 to 25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 19-25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 12-18, 2016
- • 19th December 2016 – 8th January 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn and Sagittarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 12 to 18, 2016
- • 2017: Being the Light
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Spiritual Meaning of Mercury Retrograde December 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 5 to 11, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for December 2016
- • Monthly Forecasts for December 2016
- • December 2016 Monthly Forecast
- November (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 27-December 4, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 28 to December 4, 2016
- • Astrology for December 2016
- • Planet Alert December 2016
- • Journeying Through Saturn Return Part 1
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 21-27 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 21 to 27, 2016
- • The Jupiter/Pluto dance: What it means for you
- • Astrology for 2017
- • A look at Generation Z: The Pluto in Sagittarius generation
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 14-20, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 14 to 20, 2016
- • 9th November – 19th December 2016: Mars in Aquarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 7 to 13, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 7-13, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for November 2016
- • Planet Alert November 2016
- • Neptune conjunct the South Node of Fate, 3rd November
- • November 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for November 2016
- October (16)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 31-November 6, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For October 31 to November 6, 2016
- • Astrology for November 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 22-28, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 24 to 30, 2016
- • Live life to the fullest! Venus in Sagittarius,from 18th October to 11th Nov
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 17-23, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 17 to 23, 2016
- • 15th – 31st October 2016: Astro-Events to the End of October
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 10-16, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 10 to 16, 2016
- • “Femme Fatale” the month of October
- • Monthly Forecasts for October 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 3-9, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for October 3 to 9, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for October 2016
- September (25)
- • October 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • Planet Alert October 2016
- • This week’s Libra New Moon is full of abundance and the power of love
- • Astrology for October 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Sept. 26 - Oct. 2, 2016
- • Dream Big As Jupiter and the Sun Align
- • Current Trends: End of September/ Beginning of October 2016
- • The week of Love! Jupiter in Libra conjunct the Sun
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 19-25, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 19 to 25, 2016 and September 26 to October 2, 2016
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Pisces
- • Let the healing waves of Love flow over you. Lunar Eclipse in 16th September
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 12-18, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 12 to 18, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: Jupiter Enters Libra and the 999 Gateway
- • A day to celebrate! Jupiter arrives in Libra 9th September.
- • 27th June – 1st December 2016: Chiron Retrograde in Pisces
- • The Eris-Uranus conjunction of 2015-2017
- • Planet Alert September 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 5 - 11, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 5 to 11, 2016
- • Monthly Astro-Forecasts for September 2016
- • “I don’t want realism, I want magic. Magic” Neptune-Saturn square exact 10th September
- • Now is the time to take destiny into our own hands. Sun in Virgo conjunct the north node of fate 4th September.
- • September 2016 Monthly Forecast
- August (17)
- • Gaining inner wisdom and joy. Mercury in Virgo retrograde 30th Aug to 22nd September
- • 1st September 2016: Solar Eclipse in 10th degree of Virgo at 9:04 a.m. UT
- • Mercury retrograde alert! August 30-September 22, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde August 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 29 - September 4, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 29 to September 4, 2016
- • 30th August – 22nd September 2016: Mercury Retrograde in Virgo & Jupiter enters Libra
- • Light your fire! 24th to 30th August
- • The limits of positive thinking
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 22-28, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 22 to 28, 2016
- • Full Moon in Aquarius, Solar & Lunar Eclipses of September 2016 – A New Hope!
- • Neptune in Pisces and extreme flooding
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 15-21, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 15 to 21, 2016
- • The religion of Love! Update 12th August.
- • Intuitive Astrology: Saturn Turns Direct August 13th 2016
- December (20)