Category: Astrological News Hits: 2034
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Sowilo, the Sun. A month to make good use of our creativity, stand in our inner light and radiate our warmth. We should follow our bliss, take good care of our bodies and stand tall in our power with joy and magic.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Mercury turns retrograde on April 9 until May 3rd (4º47’ Taurus-24º17’ Aries). Its shadow period remains until May 21st. Our values around money, abundance, as well as comfort could shift dramatically during this period. We may develop a new relationship to our physical body and wish to spend more time gardening and taking care of Mother Earth. We are likely to discover new ways of being practical and find within us reservoirs of resourcefulness that we had never suspected. We could reconnect with projects we had abandoned and be dynamically involved in a whole revamping of our lives through a change of priorities. New ideas lead to a complete renewal of our belief system.
Venus remains retrograde until April 15th. Its shadow period continues until May 18. A time to reevaluate all our relationships. People reveal their true colors. We could have to reexamine the way we express love and affection, whom we are attracted to and why, and the general health of a romantic relationship. People from our past may reemerge, giving us a chance to complete relationships that maybe had not ended well, or clear misunderstandings. Finances also come to the forefront. How much do we value money? How do we make money? Do we use money constructively or do we squander our material resources in aimless pursuits? Do we apply the rule of saving 10% of our earnings, and giving 10% to charity, thus leaving space for more abundance to come our way? A moneymaking opportunity could be re-actualized. Money owed could return to us. Our relationship to beauty is also likely to come into focus. Do we love ourselves enough to embrace our physical appearance as it is, or are we plagued by inner insecurities enticing us to feel we should change the way we look? A great time for small improvements, but drastic makeovers are not advised as we might come later on to regret unfortunate results.
Jupiter remains retrograde this whole month until June 9th. Its shadow period lasts until September 6. The 5 degrees (19º08’-15º34’ Libra) traveled this month are symbolized by “A Jewish rabbi performing his duties”, “A gang of robbers in hiding”, “two men placed under arrest”, “A retired sea captain watches ships entering and leaving the harbor” and “After a storm, a boat landing stands in need of reconstruction”. We are being tested in our faith, our values and our integrity. If we have given in to greed, dishonesty, have been scattered or had unrealistic goals, our path could become heavy with losses and disappointments. But if we have stood close to our principles with honesty and generosity, great rewards come with this transit. Our dreams will come true. We can experience happiness, receive wonderful gifts and welcome a flow of abundance.
Saturn turns retrograde on April 5 at 27º47’ Sagittarius until August 25 (21º11’ Sagittarius). Its shadow period remains until December 1. The degree it travels this month is symbolized in the Sabian Symbols by the following image: “An old bridge over a beautiful stream in constant use”. A time to face our responsibilities and be self-sufficient while going with the flow. Delays, frustrations and obstacles help us develop patience, wisdom and strength.
Pluto turns retrograde on April 19 at 19º23’ Capricorn and will remains so until September 28 (16º51’ Capricorn). Its shadow period will continue until January 19, 2018. The degree it turns retrograde on this month is represented by “A hidden choir singing during a religious service”. A time to let go of outmoded structures, and simplify our lives so that we may reach the core of our being. This gives us a chance to truly become channels for our own higher selves to flow through us, divinely guiding our actions and emotions.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Sunday 4/2 between 7:43 AM and 11:27 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Tuesday 4/4 between 1:45 PM and 3:13 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Thursday 4/6 between 5:16 PM and 9:20 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Sunday 4/9 between 1:21 AM and 5:34 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Tuesday 4/11 between 11:19 AM and 3:42 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Thursday 4/13 at 9:17 PM till Friday 4/14 at 3:27 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Sunday 4/16 between 11:26 AM and 4:05 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Wednesday 4/19 between 2:57 AM and 3:52 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Friday 4/21 between 11:23 AM and 12:43 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Sunday 4/23 between 2:44 PM and 5:32 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Tuesday 4/25 between 2:53 PM and 6:56 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Thursday 4/27 between 6:18 PM and 6:39 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Saturday 4/29 between 2:28 PM and 6:48 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Gemini until Sunday 4/2 at 11:26 AM + between Thursday 4/27 at 6:39 PM and Saturday 4/29 at 6:47 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Sunday 4/2 at 11:27 AM and Tuesday 4/4 at 3:12 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Tuesday 4/4 at 3:13 PM and Thursday 4/6 at 9:19 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Thursday 4/6 at 9:20 PM and Sunday 4/9 at 5:33 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Sunday 4/9 at 5:34 AM and Tuesday 4/11 at 3:41 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Tuesday 4/11 at 3:42 PM and Friday 4/14 at 3:26 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Friday 4/14 at 3:27 AM and Sunday 4/16 at 4:04 PM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Sunday 4/16 at 4:05 PM and Wednesday 4/19 at 3:51 AM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Wednesday 4/19 at 3:52 AM and Friday 4/21 at 12:42 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Friday 4/21 at 12:43 PM and Sunday 4/23 at 5:31 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Sunday 4/23 at 5:32 PM and Tuesday 4/25 at 6:55 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Tuesday 4/25 at 6:56 PM and Thursday 4/27 at 6:38 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation is particularly powerful since it coincides with 2 major eclipses. It starts on Monday 4/10 with the Full Moon in Libra. Make sure that at 11:08 PM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder.
On Wednesday 4/26 on the New Moon in Taurus, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 5:16 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * * * * * * * *
Sunday 4/2: Venus enters Pisces (5:25 PM till Friday 4/28)
During the next 3 weeks, a love of beauty, compassion, artistic inspiration, mystical consciousness and a deep understanding of oneness permeate our soul. We seek romance, enchantment and the magic of other worldliness.
Wednesday 4/5: Mars Trine Pluto (8:57 PM), Saturn turns retrograde (10:06 PM)
Regarding Saturn retrograde, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Today, more specifically, we act with courage, will power and a sense of urgency. Considering the needs of others is essential to make the constructive changes we need to make today. A great day to start a beneficial exercise program that we shall see to completion.
Friday 4/7: Sun Opposition Jupiter (2:39 PM)
A day to have faith in ourselves. Excellent for attending an elegant venue with grace and dignity. It may be important today to honor our achievements and to not overextend ourselves or spend more money than necessary. We are rewarded for standing in our integrity.
Saturday 4/8: Venus Square Saturn (1:28 PM), Sun Square Pluto (5:45 PM)
Relationships could be strained today. Issues that were lurking under the surface could become so frustrating that we no longer can avoid facing the reality in our partnerships. We could feel more lonely than usual. Cooperation comes with difficulties. Power struggles and breaks in communication create obstacles. A day to stay low and focus on finding inner balance.
Sunday 4/9: Mercury turns retrograde (4:15 PM)
Regarding Mercury retrograde, kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Thursday 4/13: Sun Conjunct Uranus (10:29 PM)
Plans get disrupted, unexpected events open new opportunities, unusual ideas come from strange places and we meet people very much walking to the sound of their own drummer. A renewed sense of freedom and excitement permeates the air.
Sunday 4/15: Venus goes direct (3:17 AM)
After a period of reassessment (since March 4), we are clearer on our values and relationships as well as our finances reach a new, more stable position.
Sunday 4/16: Venus Sextile Mars (6:24 PM)
A great balance of the masculine and the feminine can be achieved today. Wonderful for harmonious relationships with the opposite sex where mutual respect and understanding prevail. Pleasant social contacts mark this day dominated by serenity.
Monday 4/17: Sun Trine Saturn (5:43 AM)
A day to focus on our ambitions, concentrate on the work that needs to be completed and exert seriousness, groundedness and maturity in all our interactions. Our authority inspires the respect of others. Our boundaries are clear and our path, solid.
Wednesday 4/19: Sun enters Taurus (2:27 PM till May 20th), Sun Conjunct Mercury (10:54 PM)
During the next month, we are more pragmatic, grounded, attracted to nature, as well as drawn to sensuality and comfort. Excellent for spending time in nature, taking care of our physical bodies and if we weren’t already, going back to eating wholesome foods. We might need also to develop a healthier relationship with our finances and generate the feeling of abundance. Today, more specifically, is great for communications, gathering with friends, having positive, dynamic conversations, learning and traveling.
Thursday 4/20: Pluto turns retrograde (5:45 AM), Mercury enters Aries (10:37 AM till May 15th)
Regarding Pluto retrograde, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. During the next 3 weeks, our communications are direct, forceful and dynamic. We mean what we say and impulsively express ourselves with courage. We may lack patience for slower individuals and may not have much staying power, but are attracted to enthusiastic new ideas. Wonderful for starting a new project requiring physical drive and self-confidence.
Friday 4/21: Mars enters Gemini (3:32 AM till June 4th), Venus Square Saturn (4:10 AM)
During the next month and a half, Geminis and Gemini rising individuals are favored. Excellent for athletic and intellectual activities. We could however run the risk of becoming so curious about so many things, that we become somewhat scattered. Excellent for traveling and exploring a culture radically different from ours. Great also to start learning a new language. Today, more specifically, we could feel the weight of loneliness and encounter difficulties in enlisting other people’s help. If in a relationship, we need to be realistic about it and come to an understanding of what we have and what we don’t have, if we can change what we don’t have or if we can live with what we cannot transform.
Monday 4/24: Mercury Trine Saturn (1:15 AM)
A day to review our short and long term goals, be serious, focused and grounded. Excellent for clearing our desk of backlogged work. Conversations are deep and meaningful. We are attracted to more mature individuals whose success we admire and who can help us fulfill our own ambitions.
Friday 4/28: Venus enters Aries (6:13 AM till June 6), Mercury Conjunct Uranus (7:50 AM)
During the next 5 weeks, either we love something/someone straight away or it will never happen. We could fall in love impulsively, with great joy, only to lose interest shortly after. We wear our heart on our sleeve and return to childlike innocence and enthusiasm. Today, more specifically, we should expect the unexpected. Plans may suddenly change. Rerouting could occur on a moment’s notice. Cherished concepts are likely to be challenged by new ideas. We could separate from acquaintances who seem lacking in dynamism and get attracted to exciting new friends who bring much freedom and innovation to our paths.
Wishing you an enchanted month of April!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2017 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (298)
- October (31)
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 October 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 23-29, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 17 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 16 October 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 16-22, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 15 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 October 2017
- • Current Insights for Inner Transformation
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 October 2017
- • Planetary News This Week! Jupiter In Scorpio And Venus In Libra
- • October 2017 – Chinese Astrology
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 9 October 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 9-15, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 7 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 October 2017
- • The Path of the Blue Monkey
- • The Astrology Of The Las Vegas Shooter
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 October 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 2-8, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 2 October 2017
- • Planet Alert October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 October 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2017
- September (47)
- • Astrology for October 2017
- • October 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 30 September 2017
- • Everybody’s Free, To Feel Good! Jupiter-Uranus Opposition And Pluto Direct
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 29 September 2017
- • Jupiter in Scorpio: Expansion of Truth and Mystery
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 September 2017
- • Planetary News This Week!
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Meeting of Venus and Mars October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 27 September 2017
- • The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 26 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 25 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 25-October 1, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 24 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 23 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 22 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 September 2017
- • Saturn Conjunct Moon Transit
- • Sun Opposing Chiron
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 19 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 18-24, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 18 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 17 September 2017
- • Romance Is In The Air! 15th To The 20th September
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Equinox 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 16 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 15 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 14 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 13 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 12 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 11 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 11-17, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 9 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 8 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 7 September 2017
- • Full “Harvest” Moon in the Sign of Pisces to Bring a Much-Needed Energy Shift
- • Wednesday, 6 September 2017 – Harvest Full Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 5 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 4 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 4-10, 2017
- • Planet Alert September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 3 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 2 September 2017
- • September 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 1 September 2017
- August (46)
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 31 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 30 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 29 August 2017
- • Cosmic Re-Birth Into 5d Earth - The Energies Of September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 27-September 4, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 27 August 2017
- • Astrology for September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 26 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 25 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 24 August 2017
- • Musings on the Great American Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 23 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 22 August 2017
- • August 21st Mega Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 21-27, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 20 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 19 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 18 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 17 August 2017
- • Horoscopes and the ‘Great American Eclipse’
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- • Follow Me, Into The Heart Of The Sun. Total Solar Eclipse In Leo, 21st August
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 15 August 2017
- • Predictions for Monday, 21 August 2017 – Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 14-20, 2017
- • Solar Eclipse 21 August 2017 New Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 13 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 12 August 2017
- • Planet Alert August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 11 August 2017
- • The Great Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017 – Inspiring Reckless Actions
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 10 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 9 August 2017
- • Chinese Astrology August 2017
- • Saturn Direct on August 25, 2017--Getting Back to Business
- • Setting The Stage: The Lunar Eclipse At The Full Moon In Aquarius
- • August 7th Lunar Eclipse
- • Lion’s Gate Eclipse
- • Mercury Retrograde ~ Aug.12 - Sept.5, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 7-13, 2017
- • Unleash Your Inner Greatness! Jupiter In Libra Square Pluto In Capricorn, 4th August.
- • Life Under A Lunar Eclipse: Nothing Is Quite As It Seems..
- • Love Your Inner Freak! Uranus Retrograde From The 3rd August To 2 January 2018.
- • Prepare For August’s Planetary Twists And Turns
- • August 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • It’s Here! The Solar Eclipse Of August 2017 – What Does It Mean For You?
- July (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 31-August 6, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde August 2017 Trust Me Babe
- • Astrology for August 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 24-30, 2017
- • Neptune Conjunct Midheaven Natal and Transit
- • How to Get the Best Out of a Black Moon!
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 17-23, 2017
- • Mars square Uranus 12th to 20th July. Awareness is a Superpower!
- • The Astrology of the Summer of Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 10-16, 2017
- • Planet Alert July 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Sirius Gateway July 3-7
- • Neptune And The Opioid Addiction Epidemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 3-9, 2017
- • Earth’s 3D Timelines Collapsing vs Anchoring 5D Frequencies ~ The Energies Of July 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2017
- • Mars-Pluto Opposition, Active This Weekend From 30th June To 3rd July
- • July 2017 Forecasts
- • The Astrology of Prince Harry’s Revelations
- • July 2017 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • Astrology for July 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 26-July 2, 2017
- • Astro Update For June 23, 2017
- • Summer Solstice: A Crescendo of Light
- • Summer Solstice 2017 - 7 Astrological Traits to Know About Midsummer
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 19-26, 2017
- • Neptune In Pisces Retrograde From June 16th To November 22nd, 2017.”You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One”
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 12-18, 2017
- • Planet Alert June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 5-11, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For June 5 to 11, 2017
- • Anything Is Possible This Weekend! 3/4th June
- • Venus - Uranus ~ Liberate Yourself!
- • Jupiter Direct 9th June 2017
- • Astrology Transits For June 2017: Bright Fires, Murky Waters
- • June 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • June 2017 Forecasts
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2017
- May (26)
- • Astrology for June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 29-June 4, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 29 to June 4, 2017
- • Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • Planet Alert May 2017
- • Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • May 2017 Forecasts
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • Astrology for May 2017
- • Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • Astrology for April 2017
- • Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • Astrology for March 2017
- • February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert March 2017
- • Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • Planet Alert February 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (33)
- • Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • Astrology for February 2017
- • Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • Time to Thrive in 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • Planet Alert January 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • Looking backward to look ahead
- • The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- October (31)
- 2016 (2)