Category: Astrological News Hits: 2408
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Sowilo, the Sun. A month to make good use of our creativity, stand in our inner light and radiate our warmth. We should follow our bliss, take good care of our bodies and stand tall in our power with joy and magic.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Mercury turns retrograde on April 9 until May 3rd (4º47’ Taurus-24º17’ Aries). Its shadow period remains until May 21st. Our values around money, abundance, as well as comfort could shift dramatically during this period. We may develop a new relationship to our physical body and wish to spend more time gardening and taking care of Mother Earth. We are likely to discover new ways of being practical and find within us reservoirs of resourcefulness that we had never suspected. We could reconnect with projects we had abandoned and be dynamically involved in a whole revamping of our lives through a change of priorities. New ideas lead to a complete renewal of our belief system.
Venus remains retrograde until April 15th. Its shadow period continues until May 18. A time to reevaluate all our relationships. People reveal their true colors. We could have to reexamine the way we express love and affection, whom we are attracted to and why, and the general health of a romantic relationship. People from our past may reemerge, giving us a chance to complete relationships that maybe had not ended well, or clear misunderstandings. Finances also come to the forefront. How much do we value money? How do we make money? Do we use money constructively or do we squander our material resources in aimless pursuits? Do we apply the rule of saving 10% of our earnings, and giving 10% to charity, thus leaving space for more abundance to come our way? A moneymaking opportunity could be re-actualized. Money owed could return to us. Our relationship to beauty is also likely to come into focus. Do we love ourselves enough to embrace our physical appearance as it is, or are we plagued by inner insecurities enticing us to feel we should change the way we look? A great time for small improvements, but drastic makeovers are not advised as we might come later on to regret unfortunate results.
Jupiter remains retrograde this whole month until June 9th. Its shadow period lasts until September 6. The 5 degrees (19º08’-15º34’ Libra) traveled this month are symbolized by “A Jewish rabbi performing his duties”, “A gang of robbers in hiding”, “two men placed under arrest”, “A retired sea captain watches ships entering and leaving the harbor” and “After a storm, a boat landing stands in need of reconstruction”. We are being tested in our faith, our values and our integrity. If we have given in to greed, dishonesty, have been scattered or had unrealistic goals, our path could become heavy with losses and disappointments. But if we have stood close to our principles with honesty and generosity, great rewards come with this transit. Our dreams will come true. We can experience happiness, receive wonderful gifts and welcome a flow of abundance.
Saturn turns retrograde on April 5 at 27º47’ Sagittarius until August 25 (21º11’ Sagittarius). Its shadow period remains until December 1. The degree it travels this month is symbolized in the Sabian Symbols by the following image: “An old bridge over a beautiful stream in constant use”. A time to face our responsibilities and be self-sufficient while going with the flow. Delays, frustrations and obstacles help us develop patience, wisdom and strength.
Pluto turns retrograde on April 19 at 19º23’ Capricorn and will remains so until September 28 (16º51’ Capricorn). Its shadow period will continue until January 19, 2018. The degree it turns retrograde on this month is represented by “A hidden choir singing during a religious service”. A time to let go of outmoded structures, and simplify our lives so that we may reach the core of our being. This gives us a chance to truly become channels for our own higher selves to flow through us, divinely guiding our actions and emotions.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Sunday 4/2 between 7:43 AM and 11:27 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Tuesday 4/4 between 1:45 PM and 3:13 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Thursday 4/6 between 5:16 PM and 9:20 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Sunday 4/9 between 1:21 AM and 5:34 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Tuesday 4/11 between 11:19 AM and 3:42 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Thursday 4/13 at 9:17 PM till Friday 4/14 at 3:27 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Sunday 4/16 between 11:26 AM and 4:05 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Wednesday 4/19 between 2:57 AM and 3:52 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Friday 4/21 between 11:23 AM and 12:43 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Sunday 4/23 between 2:44 PM and 5:32 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Tuesday 4/25 between 2:53 PM and 6:56 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Thursday 4/27 between 6:18 PM and 6:39 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Saturday 4/29 between 2:28 PM and 6:48 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Gemini until Sunday 4/2 at 11:26 AM + between Thursday 4/27 at 6:39 PM and Saturday 4/29 at 6:47 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Sunday 4/2 at 11:27 AM and Tuesday 4/4 at 3:12 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Tuesday 4/4 at 3:13 PM and Thursday 4/6 at 9:19 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Thursday 4/6 at 9:20 PM and Sunday 4/9 at 5:33 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Sunday 4/9 at 5:34 AM and Tuesday 4/11 at 3:41 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Tuesday 4/11 at 3:42 PM and Friday 4/14 at 3:26 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Friday 4/14 at 3:27 AM and Sunday 4/16 at 4:04 PM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Sunday 4/16 at 4:05 PM and Wednesday 4/19 at 3:51 AM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Wednesday 4/19 at 3:52 AM and Friday 4/21 at 12:42 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Friday 4/21 at 12:43 PM and Sunday 4/23 at 5:31 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Sunday 4/23 at 5:32 PM and Tuesday 4/25 at 6:55 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Tuesday 4/25 at 6:56 PM and Thursday 4/27 at 6:38 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation is particularly powerful since it coincides with 2 major eclipses. It starts on Monday 4/10 with the Full Moon in Libra. Make sure that at 11:08 PM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder.
On Wednesday 4/26 on the New Moon in Taurus, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 5:16 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * * * * * * * *
Sunday 4/2: Venus enters Pisces (5:25 PM till Friday 4/28)
During the next 3 weeks, a love of beauty, compassion, artistic inspiration, mystical consciousness and a deep understanding of oneness permeate our soul. We seek romance, enchantment and the magic of other worldliness.
Wednesday 4/5: Mars Trine Pluto (8:57 PM), Saturn turns retrograde (10:06 PM)
Regarding Saturn retrograde, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Today, more specifically, we act with courage, will power and a sense of urgency. Considering the needs of others is essential to make the constructive changes we need to make today. A great day to start a beneficial exercise program that we shall see to completion.
Friday 4/7: Sun Opposition Jupiter (2:39 PM)
A day to have faith in ourselves. Excellent for attending an elegant venue with grace and dignity. It may be important today to honor our achievements and to not overextend ourselves or spend more money than necessary. We are rewarded for standing in our integrity.
Saturday 4/8: Venus Square Saturn (1:28 PM), Sun Square Pluto (5:45 PM)
Relationships could be strained today. Issues that were lurking under the surface could become so frustrating that we no longer can avoid facing the reality in our partnerships. We could feel more lonely than usual. Cooperation comes with difficulties. Power struggles and breaks in communication create obstacles. A day to stay low and focus on finding inner balance.
Sunday 4/9: Mercury turns retrograde (4:15 PM)
Regarding Mercury retrograde, kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Thursday 4/13: Sun Conjunct Uranus (10:29 PM)
Plans get disrupted, unexpected events open new opportunities, unusual ideas come from strange places and we meet people very much walking to the sound of their own drummer. A renewed sense of freedom and excitement permeates the air.
Sunday 4/15: Venus goes direct (3:17 AM)
After a period of reassessment (since March 4), we are clearer on our values and relationships as well as our finances reach a new, more stable position.
Sunday 4/16: Venus Sextile Mars (6:24 PM)
A great balance of the masculine and the feminine can be achieved today. Wonderful for harmonious relationships with the opposite sex where mutual respect and understanding prevail. Pleasant social contacts mark this day dominated by serenity.
Monday 4/17: Sun Trine Saturn (5:43 AM)
A day to focus on our ambitions, concentrate on the work that needs to be completed and exert seriousness, groundedness and maturity in all our interactions. Our authority inspires the respect of others. Our boundaries are clear and our path, solid.
Wednesday 4/19: Sun enters Taurus (2:27 PM till May 20th), Sun Conjunct Mercury (10:54 PM)
During the next month, we are more pragmatic, grounded, attracted to nature, as well as drawn to sensuality and comfort. Excellent for spending time in nature, taking care of our physical bodies and if we weren’t already, going back to eating wholesome foods. We might need also to develop a healthier relationship with our finances and generate the feeling of abundance. Today, more specifically, is great for communications, gathering with friends, having positive, dynamic conversations, learning and traveling.
Thursday 4/20: Pluto turns retrograde (5:45 AM), Mercury enters Aries (10:37 AM till May 15th)
Regarding Pluto retrograde, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. During the next 3 weeks, our communications are direct, forceful and dynamic. We mean what we say and impulsively express ourselves with courage. We may lack patience for slower individuals and may not have much staying power, but are attracted to enthusiastic new ideas. Wonderful for starting a new project requiring physical drive and self-confidence.
Friday 4/21: Mars enters Gemini (3:32 AM till June 4th), Venus Square Saturn (4:10 AM)
During the next month and a half, Geminis and Gemini rising individuals are favored. Excellent for athletic and intellectual activities. We could however run the risk of becoming so curious about so many things, that we become somewhat scattered. Excellent for traveling and exploring a culture radically different from ours. Great also to start learning a new language. Today, more specifically, we could feel the weight of loneliness and encounter difficulties in enlisting other people’s help. If in a relationship, we need to be realistic about it and come to an understanding of what we have and what we don’t have, if we can change what we don’t have or if we can live with what we cannot transform.
Monday 4/24: Mercury Trine Saturn (1:15 AM)
A day to review our short and long term goals, be serious, focused and grounded. Excellent for clearing our desk of backlogged work. Conversations are deep and meaningful. We are attracted to more mature individuals whose success we admire and who can help us fulfill our own ambitions.
Friday 4/28: Venus enters Aries (6:13 AM till June 6), Mercury Conjunct Uranus (7:50 AM)
During the next 5 weeks, either we love something/someone straight away or it will never happen. We could fall in love impulsively, with great joy, only to lose interest shortly after. We wear our heart on our sleeve and return to childlike innocence and enthusiasm. Today, more specifically, we should expect the unexpected. Plans may suddenly change. Rerouting could occur on a moment’s notice. Cherished concepts are likely to be challenged by new ideas. We could separate from acquaintances who seem lacking in dynamism and get attracted to exciting new friends who bring much freedom and innovation to our paths.
Wishing you an enchanted month of April!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2018 (280)
- December (7)
- November (11)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Horoscopes For November 18th, 2018 to November 25th, 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (36)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • The Eclipse Gateway: The Time Between Eclipses
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (46)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- • Goddess Asteroids 2018 - Take Flight from Your Gilded Cage
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 04 January 2018
- • January 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 03 January 2018
- • Uranus in Aries Direct, 2nd January 2018. The Match Igniting The Flame!
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2018
- • Resolutions for 2018. Making and Keeping Them
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 1 to 7, 2018
- 2017 (20)
- December (20)
- • The Energies of January 2018 ~ A New Cycle of Conscious Evolution & Galactic Initiation
- • The Astrology Of 2018 – What Can We Expect?
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 30 December 2017
- • Venus Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Value of Power and Alignment
- • Mars Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Ambition of Humanity
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2018: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 29 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017 (2)
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 27 December 2017
- • 2018 Overview
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 26 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 25 December 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 25 to 31, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 24 December 2017
- • Horoscopes for December 24th, 2017 to December 31st, 2017
- • The Winter Solstice And The Return Of The Light
- • Solstice Blessings
- • Adventures In Mercury Retrograde, December 2017 Edition
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 December 2017
- December (20)