Category: Astrological News Hits: 1828
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Berkana “right action”. This month requires of us ultimate integrity, that we do what we know to be right whether or not someone is watching. Right action is action in alignment with our highest truth that respects and honors others around us. Every action has consequences and we should never underestimate the law of karma which, with the acceleration of evolution, is often becoming instantaneous. Actions dictated by our heart and our conscience bless us with peace, balance and serenity.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Mercury is retrograde until 4/15 between 12º33’ and 4º47’ Aries. Its shadow period will remain until May 4th. The degree it turns back direct on is represented in the Sabian Symbols by: “A triangle with wings”. The first two weeks of April will prove particularly challenging. Mechanical problems could abound and we should be extra careful when driving. Repressed anger, impulsiveness, aggressive behaviors are likely to suddenly flare up in intense ways. The best way to use this period is to return to a physical exercise regimen we had abandoned and to rekindle our enthusiasm for a project we had initiated a long time ago and forgotten…
Jupiter remains retrograde until July 11, with a shadow period continuing until October 7th. The degrees traveled this month (22º25’-19º29’ Scorpio) are symbolized by: “A rabbit metamorphoses into a nature spirit”, “Hunters shooting wild ducks”, “Obeying his conscience, a soldier resists orders” and “a woman draws away two dark curtains closing the entrance to a sacred pathway”. A lot of toxicity both moral and physical could surface during this time. It is necessary this month to purify our bodies, be financially transparent and re-evaluate our actions based on our true values. Moral and spiritual integrity are the ultimate requirements to ascension.
Saturn turns retrograde on April 17 until September 6th. Its shadow period will last until December 13th, 2018. The degree traveled this month (9º08’ Capricorn) is represented by: “An albatross feeding from the hand of a sailor”. Standing in our mastery, with peace, serenity and authority, enables us to do the seemingly impossible: inspire the trust of benevolent beings who normally would not approach humans and communicate with other realms of consciousness. A time to know what we know and remember who we really are in our beauty, intelligence, strength and power.
Pluto turns retrograde on April 22 until September 30th. Its shadow period will remain until Nov 25, 2019. The degrees traveled this month (21º17’ Capricorn) is symbolized by: “by accepting defeat gracefully, a general reveals nobility of character”. True power gives peace and confidence with no need to impress others or pretend to be who we are not. All the events taking place around us are testing the quality of our soul, our integrity, our loyalty, our values. What is important to us? How true are we with ourselves, with others? The greater our power, the more responsibility we have. Honesty and humility bring greatness.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Sunday 4/1 between 11:29 AM and 3:57 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Tuesday 4/3 between 9:06 AM and 11:55 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Friday 4/6 between 6:36 A and 11:01 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Sunday 4/8 between 7:40 PM till 11:50 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Wednesday 4/11 between 7:55 AM and 11:40 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Friday 4/13 between 4:27 AM and 8:20 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- From Sunday 4/15 at 10:59 PM till Monday 4/16 at 1:51 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Tuesday 4/17 at 3:05 PM till Wednesday 4/18 at 5:02 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Friday 4/20 between 5:05 AM and 7:26 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Sunday 4/22 between 7:58 AM till 10:09 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Tuesday 4/24 between 11:39 AM till 1:40 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Thursday 4/26 between 2:49 AM and 6:13 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- From Saturday 4/28 at 10:32 PM till Sunday 4/29 at 0:11 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Monday 4/30 at 7:56 PM till Tuesday 5/1 at 8:19 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Scorpio between Sunday 4/1 at 3:57 PM till Tuesday 4/3 at 11:54 PM + between Sunday 4/29 at 0:10 AM and Tuesday 5/1 at 8:18 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Tuesday 4/3 at 11:55 PM and Friday 4/6 at 11:00 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Friday 4/6 at 11:01 AM and Sunday 4/8 at 11:49 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Sunday 4/8 at 11:50 PM and Wednesday 4/11 at 11:39 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Wednesday 4/11 at 11:40 AM and Friday 4/13 at 8:25 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Friday 4/13 at 8:26 PM and Monday 4/16 at 1:50 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Monday 4/16 at 1:51 AM and Wednesday 4/18 at 5:01 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Wednesday 4/18 at 5:02 AM and Friday 4/20 at 7:25 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Friday 4/20 at 7:26 AM and Sunday 4/22 at 10:08 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Sunday 4/22 at 10:09 AM and Tuesday 4/24 at 1:39 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Tuesday 4/24 at 1:40 PM and Thursday 4/26 at 6:12 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Thursday 4/26 at 6:13 PM and Sunday 4/29 at 0:10 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation started on Saturday March 31. On Sunday 4/15, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 6:57 PM as the New Moon occurs in Aries. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
The next intentional meditation starts on Sunday 4/29. Take out as many blank sheets of paper as you will have intentions and place them near a window, on a balcony or in a garden so that they will bask in the light of the Full Moon in Scorpio by exactly 5:58 PM. Once that moment has passed, gather your Full Moon charged blank sheets and place them in a folder.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Sunday 4/1: Sun conjunct Mercury (10:53 AM)
A great day for pleasant social activities, making friends, positive communications and thinking with clarity. Good also for short trips, learning and exchanging information.
Monday 4/2: Mars Conjunct Saturn (8:44 AM)
A day of constructive, deliberate action. Great for starting a project that requires staying power, hard work, resilience, patience and discipline. Excellent for beginning a successful new exercise program and for using limitations or challenges to strengthen the structures we are creating.
Wednesday 4/4: Mercury Square Mars (0:06 AM)
Communications could be brutally honest and degenerate into open conflict. Best to avoid impulsive responses and to stay as balanced and diplomatic as possible. Important to be extra aware when driving. Anger, impatience could be the cause of accidents easily avoided with some moderation.
Thursday 4/5: Mercury Square Saturn (1:22 AM)
Today, we could feel a little gloomy, lonelier and more isolated than usual. Our seriousness is best channeled by focusing on our short and long-term plans, clearing backlogged work, and re-evaluating our ambitions. Facing the delays in the manifestation of our goals with grace and elegance, will bring much better long-term results than any kind of aggressive rebellion.
Saturday 4/7: Venus Trine Saturn (6:36 AM)
A very good day to solidify an existing love relationship, even to get engaged or married. We are very aware of the strengths and weaknesses of our connections to others and quite realistic with regard to what they bring into our lives. Single people could feel a little lonelier than usual, but can wisely use this day to fall in love with themselves and create the list of the ideal partner they wish to attract into their lives. A very good day for financial matters. Our attitude towards money is grounded and solid.
Tuesday 4/10: Sun Square Pluto (9:51 PM), Venus Trine Mars (11:02 PM)
More than ever, do we need to remain in loyalty and integrity. Today, in the face of black-mailing, ultimatums, manipulation, or being forced into a decision, the more we adopt an attitude of graceful cooperation, creating situations where all win, the more successful we shall be. If we remain easygoing, social situations are relaxed and balanced.
Thursday 4/12: Venus Sextile Neptune (9:27 AM)
A great day to retreat in peaceful inner serenity. Relationships could be confusing due to the evasiveness or the deceit of the person we are involved with. We are more sensitive than usual to beauty, art, music and subtle vibrations. Silence and peace feel particularly appealing.
Saturday 4/14: Jupiter Sextile Pluto (3:28 AM), Mars Sextile Neptune (10:28 AM)
A meaningful journey to another country or furthering our education by learn something that we have always been attracted to, could well change our destiny. Our actions are marked by sensitivity to others and compassion. We are likely to want to support a charitable organization.
Sunday 4/15: Mercury turns direct (2:21 AM)
Today, there may still be some miscommunications and lost objects. Everything will return to normal tomorrow.
Monday 4/16: Venus Opposition Jupiter (11:59 PM)
Not a good day for extravagant shopping or overindulgence of any sort as we could be tempted to spend a lot more than we have. An item we are attracted to could be greatly overpriced or we could buy something that we later regret or have no real use for. Relationships could go a little overboard today. Important to seek moderation in all our social encounters and financial matters.
Tuesday 4/17: Venus Trine Pluto (6:02 AM), Saturn turns retrograde (6:47 PM)
Inner obstacles to intimacy, emotional scars could surface now, enabling transformation. We could rekindle our passion for life, as well as the romance in our relationships. Regarding Saturn retrograde, kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Wednesday 4/18: Sun Conjunct Uranus (6:59 AM)
A day to expect the unexpected. We could feel erratic, scattered and impatient. Sudden breaks in communication or relationships could occur suddenly. We tend to be less cooperative than usual and more individualistic. Unusual solutions to problems come in a flash of intuition. Revelations change the course of action.
Thursday 4/19: Sun enters Taurus (8:13 PM until May 20th)
During the next month, we tend to be attracted to more practical and grounded topics of interests. We progress at a more peaceful rhythm. We are more prone to taking care of our physical needs and more esthetically inclined.
Sunday 4/22: Pluto turns Retrograde (8:23 AM)
Kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Monday 4/23: Mars Sextile Jupiter (10:13 PM)
Best today to avoid any kind of rash extravagance or overindulgence, but great for expanding our financial status, starting an adventurous trip or furthering our education. Our philosophical beliefs fuel our actions with integrity and positive energy.
Tuesday 4/24: Venus enters Gemini (9:40 AM until June 13)
During the next 3 weeks, we are likely to be social butterflies, open to new encounters, light hearted and excited and interested in everyone we meet. Relationships are easygoing. We are drawn to positive people who stimulate our mind and open us to new circles. Friendship takes precedence over love.
Wednesday 4/25: Mercury Square Saturn (2:27 PM)
Kindly refer to Thursday 4/5.
Thursday 4/26: Mars Conjunct Pluto (3:54 AM)
Our passion drives us to action. Nothing or no one can stop our forward motion. We literally move mountains today, leaving no stone unturned in our efforts. Any change of direction created today has far-reaching, long-lasting effects. Collaborating with others on uplifting projects, brings positive results.
Sunday 4/29: Sun Trine Saturn (3:03 AM)
We are hardworking, disciplined, focused and structured. We could be amazed at how much ground we are able to cover today! Great for reorganizing our work, re-defining our goals and gaining the support of people in positions of authority.
Wishing you a wonderful month of April!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
The world is shifting. As old paradigms become irrelevant, we need the astrological insight and gifts that Michelle Karén provides for people worldwide, right now. Having predicted current global circumstances, she also holds the answers to help empower people. Michelle Karén is the author of the groundbreaking book, Astrology for Enlightenment, published by Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
Copyright © 2018 Michelle Karen Books. www.michellekaren.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (45)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- 2018 (255)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (21)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- December (9)