Category: Astrological News Written by Michelle Karen Hits: 2209
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Thurisaz, “the gateway”. Life is made of choices. Our destiny unfolds one choice at a time. We are required to discern what will lead us to our highest good from what may hinder our growth. This month, we are faced with important decisions. If we feel confused, it may be useful for each, to create a list of the pros and the cons and assign a number to each bullet point (1: not important, 10: most important) and see for each option whether we are in the plus or the minus, and by how much. This simple exercise will help us reach internal clarity. An important month that brings this year to a conclusion and prepares the next. Let us choose what benefits our highest growth!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Uranus remains retrograde this whole month. Its shadow period lasts until April 23rd 2019. The degrees covered this month (29º09’ - 28º37’ Aries) are symbolized by: “The music of the spheres” and “A duck pond and its brood”. On the road to individuation, if it is important to keep our eyes on the higher realms, to connect to the mysteries of the universe and find our place in the greater scheme of things, it is also essential to remember our family, biological and spiritual.
The friends we choose, the like-spirited people, our soul sisters and brothers are the ones who support our evolution, assist us in times of need, and present us the mirror in which we can look at ourselves with honesty. No matter how lonely we may feel, we are never isolated from the rest of humanity. Each life is connected to all and has repercussions. Let us always remember our individual responsibility on the evolution of consciousness of the collective.
Mercury turns direct on December 7 at 27º17’ Scorpio. Its shadow period remains until December 25, 2018. This degree is represented by: “The King of the Fairies approaching his domain”. The first week of December is still marked by a need to investigate esoteric mysteries, the mystical and the secrets of our own spiritual lineage and identity. We could be enticed to revisit such topics as life after death, reincarnation and the profound wisdom of ancient advanced civilizations.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Saturday 12/1 between 6:34 AM and 6:49 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Monday 12/3 between 10:16 AM and 11:55 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Wednesday 12/5 between 1:53 PM and 6:49 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Saturday 12/8 between 2:00 AM and 4:01 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Monday 12/10 between 1:27 PM and 3:39 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Thursday 12/13 between 2:20 AM and 4:40 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Saturday 12/15 between 3:49 AM and 4:44 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- From Monday 12/17 at 11:21 PM till Tuesday 12/18 at 1:37 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Wednesday 12/19 at 4:42 PM and Thursday 12/20 at 6:34 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Saturday 12/22 between 6:21 AM and 8:28 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Monday 12/24 between 6:50 AM and 8:58 AM: when the Moon enters Leo
- On Wednesday 12/26 between 7:36 AM and 9:50 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Friday 12/28 between 8:27 AM and 12:23 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Libra between Saturday 12/1 at 6:49 Am till Monday 12/3 at 11:54 AM + between Friday 12/28 at 12:23 PM till Sunday 12/30 at 5:22 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Monday 12/3 at 11:55 AM and Wednesday 12/5 at 6:48 PM + between Sunday 12/30 at 5:23 PM and Wednesday 1/2 at 0:57 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Wednesday 12/5 at 6:49 PM and Saturday 12/8 at 4:00 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Saturday 12/8 at 4:01 AM and Monday 12/10 at 3:38 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Monday 12/10 at 3:39 PM and Thursday 12/13 at 4:39 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Thursday 12/13 at 4:40 AM and Saturday 12/15 at 4:43 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Saturday 12/15 at 4:44 PM and Tuesday 12/18 at 1:36 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Tuesday 12/18 at 1:37 AM and Thursday 12/20 at 6:33 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Thursday 12/20 at 6:34 AM and Saturday 12/22 at 8:27 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Saturday 12/22 at 8:28 AM and Monday 12/24 at 8:57 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Monday 12/24 at 8:58 AM and Wednesday 12/26 at 9:49 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Wednesday 12/26 at 9:50 AM and Friday 12/28 at 12:22 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation started on Thursday 11/22 when we took out as many blank sheets of paper as you will have intentions and placed them near a window, on a balcony or in a garden so that they would bask in the light of the Full Moon in Gemini. Once that moment had passed, we gathered our Full Moon charged blank sheets and placed them in a folder.
On Thursday 12/6 on the New Moon in Sagittarius, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 11:20 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
Next month’s intentional meditation, begins on Saturday 12/22. Take out as many blank sheets of papers as you will have. intentions and place them near a window, on a balcony, or in a garden so that they bask in the light of the Full Moon in Cancer at exactly 9:49 AM. Once that moment has passed, gather your Full Moon charged blank sheets and place them in a folder.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Saturday 12/1: Mercury re-enters Scorpio (3:12 AM till December 12)
During the next 11 days, our mind is inquisitive. We seek deep answers to profound questions. We are drawn to the metaphysical, are fascinated by secrets and may wish to investigate the mysteries of life after death and sexuality. Because superficial conversations are not interesting to us, solitude could feel more attractive. Our abilities to concentrate, as well as X-ray situations and people are particularly enhanced.
Sunday 12/2: Venus enters Scorpio (9:02 AM till January 7), Sun Square Mars (4:35 PM)
During the next month, our emotions run deep. We seek loyalty, trustworthiness and integrity in our relationships. Our feelings being very black and white, we tend to avoid lukewarm or wishy-washy people. We need to experience and express passion. Our esthetic tastes are also more intense than usual. Today, more specifically, could bring some conflicts. Tempers flare up quickly. Direct words are spoken without much prior thought, creating irreparable separations. Potentially aggressive people or situation should be avoided, as they could easily degenerate into violence. Extra caution is advised while driving a motor vehicle or using any sharp object.
Wednesday 12/5: Sun Square Neptune (2:22 PM)
We could feel quite dreamy today, inefficient and vaguely anxious. We could also be quite influenceable. Best to stay away from negative people as their words could make us more depressed than necessary. A day best used focusing on the positive, listening to uplifting music, watching a feel-good movie or reading an inspiring book.
Thursday 12/6: Mercury turns direct (1:22 PM)
Kindly refer to the paragraph here.. Today communications could still be a little chaotic. Everything returns to normal tomorrow.
Friday 12/7: Mars Conjunct Neptune (6:12 AM)
Physically, we could feel rather weak today, dreamy and unprone to making any effort in the “real” world. A day best spent resting, relaxing, taking it easy and going with the flow. Good for creative craft work, meditation and aquatic exercise.
Wednesday 12/12: Mercury enters Sagittarius (3:43 PM till January 5)
The next 3 weeks are perfect for long distance traveling, learning a new language, taking an interest in a different culture, furthering our education especially in the areas of the law, religion and/or philosophy. We feel more positive than usual, exert more self-confidence, and in general have more faith and trust in life, in ourselves as well as in others.
Sunday 12/16: Venus Sextile Saturn (6:27 AM), Mars Sextile Pluto (10:53 PM)
A good day to be very clear on a romantic involvement. We are able to look at a relationship with realism, a certain degree of detachment and a deeper understanding of its implications in our life. The perfect time to either end it or lift it to the next level of commitment. Focused artistic work leads to solid results. A good day for intense physical efforts as well as for starting a project requiring passion, power, stamina and courage.
Thursday 12/20: Sun Trine Uranus (8:21 AM)
A day of sudden and unexpected changes. It is important today to go with the flow, be present from moment to moment, and face challenges with creative inventiveness. Reconnecting with someone from our past could help us appreciate all the changes we have gone through. A stimulating day that could bring us much freedom from the known while encouraging us to manifest our uniqueness.
Friday 12/21: Venus Trine Neptune (9:12 AM), Mercury Conjunct Jupiter (9:37 AM), Sun enters Capricorn (2:23 PM till January 20)
During this coming month we could be much more organized, efficient and hard-working than usual. An excellent time to make short and long-term plans, reassess our goals, as well as be clear on our values and priorities.
Today, more specifically, a relationship could feel enchanted. But if it seems too good to be true, beware, as it may just be so and once the pink bubble has burst, end in a big disappointment. On the positive side, if we are careful not to let our imagination take over, there could be a soul link and a telepathic connection with another. Our esthetic sense is particularly refined. We want to focus on beauty around us and in each person we meet. This transit is particularly inspiring for artists who are able through their art to pierce the veils between dimensions.
Today, we also feel very generous, enthusiastic and confident. Let us however be careful to not promise more than we can deliver, as our words could exceed our capacity to fulfill them. Let us beware not to fall prey to those who would take advantage of our wishful mental state. Excellent for a long-distance trip which will expose us to distant cultures and expand our understanding of this world. Very good also for learning a new language, furthering our education or taking an interest in philosophy, religion or the law. Our mind is expansive, positive and adventurous.
Monday 12/24: Mercury Square Neptune (4:33 PM)
Confusion could mark this day. Our mind is not good with details and may even be quite impractical. We could feel dreamy and unfocused, more attracted to a world of our imagination than dealing with reality. Not a good day for signing legally binding documents or anything requiring concentration and discipline. We could be more tired and sensitive to noise, negativity, ugliness and darkness, than usual.
Friday 12/28: Venus Sextile Pluto (1:27 PM)
A new or existing love relationship could make us experience more passion than we have ever known. Compromise, graciousness and compliance for the sake of peace and harmony, ease our social life. Artists could work with more intensity and creativity than usual.
Monday 12/31: Mars enters Aries (6:20 PM till February 14)
Aries natives are favored during the next 6 weeks. All others should also enjoy higher energy, feel more confident and optimistic. A great period to launch a project requiring enthusiasm, courage, positive energy, determination and physical stamina.
Wishing you the happiest of holidays!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given below are in PST (Pacific Daylight Saving Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (except AZ which is on PDT) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours, for Eastern European Time (EET), add 10 hours.
The world is shifting. As old paradigms become irrelevant, we need the astrological insight and gifts that Michelle Karén provides for people worldwide, right now. Having predicted current global circumstances, she also holds the answers to help empower people. Michelle Karén is the author of the groundbreaking book, Astrology for Enlightenment, published by Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
Copyright © 2018 Michelle Karen Books. www.michellekaren.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2018 (281)
- December (8)
- November (11)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Horoscopes For November 18th, 2018 to November 25th, 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (36)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • The Eclipse Gateway: The Time Between Eclipses
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (46)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- • Goddess Asteroids 2018 - Take Flight from Your Gilded Cage
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 04 January 2018
- • January 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 03 January 2018
- • Uranus in Aries Direct, 2nd January 2018. The Match Igniting The Flame!
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2018
- • Resolutions for 2018. Making and Keeping Them
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 1 to 7, 2018
- 2017 (19)
- December (19)
- • The Energies of January 2018 ~ A New Cycle of Conscious Evolution & Galactic Initiation
- • The Astrology Of 2018 – What Can We Expect?
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 30 December 2017
- • Venus Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Value of Power and Alignment
- • Mars Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Ambition of Humanity
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2018: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 29 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017 (2)
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 27 December 2017
- • 2018 Overview
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 26 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 25 December 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 25 to 31, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 24 December 2017
- • Horoscopes for December 24th, 2017 to December 31st, 2017
- • The Winter Solstice And The Return Of The Light
- • Solstice Blessings
- • Adventures In Mercury Retrograde, December 2017 Edition
- December (19)