Category: Astrological News Hits: 775
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Jera “harvest”. A month to reap what we sowed. A time of celebration for the good thoughts, feelings, projects we have manifested, and for reevaluating our lives and changing our course of action, if the results obtained are not to our liking.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Uranus turns direct on January 2nd at 24º34’ Aries. Its shadow period will last until April 19, 2018. This degree is associated in the Sabian Symbols with the following image: “The possibility for man to gain experience at two levels of being.” In the process of individuation and becoming uniquely ourselves, free from conditioning and ideas about ourselves, we are also learning our own mastery and that we are so much more than we were ever made to believe we are. Our multidimensionality allows us to come to the realization that we co-exist in many different worlds and that we also live in circular time where past, present and future happen simultaneously. As we become completely immersed in our lives moment to moment, we create our reality, by changing our past and transmuting our future.
Lunar Eclipse in Leo (11º37’) on Wednesday 1/31 at 5:27 AM. This degree is symbolized by “An evening party of adults on a lawn illuminated by fancy lanterns”. An eclipse always marks a major turning point in our lives beyond which life will never be the same. The house of our chart where it falls highlights that part of our personal lives, bringing changes to it. In a general way, this eclipse is encouraging us to find a healthy balance between our head and our heart. It is challenging our beliefs and forcing us to dig deeper within ourselves to discover the core truth of who we are. It is also making us re-evaluate our perception of our material possessions and tap into our spiritual resources. Many illusions we held true could fall by the wayside as we gain a completely new understanding of what is real and what is not.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Tuesday 1/2 between 2:46 PM and 11:22 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- From Thursday 1/4 at 3:10 PM till Friday 1/5 at 0:12 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- From Saturday 1/6 at 6:51 PM till Sunday 1/7 at 4:14 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Tuesday 1/9 between 8:12 Am and 12:05 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Thursday 1/11 between 6:53 AM and 11:04 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Sunday 1/14 between 0:48 AM and 11:42 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- From Tuesday 1/16 at 10:30 PM till Wednesday 1/17 at 0:32 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Friday 1/19 between 3:52 AM and 12:26 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Sunday 1/21 between 5:13 PM and 10:27 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- From Tuesday 1/23 at 8:16 PM till Wednesday 1/24 at 5:39 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Thursday 1/25 at 7:16 PM till Friday 1/26 at 9:40 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Sunday 1/28 between 2:39 AM and 10:57 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Tuesday 1/30 between 8:40 AM and 10:53 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Cancer between Monday 1/1 at 0:10 AM and Tuesday 1/2 at 11:21 PM + between Sunday 1/28 at 10:57 Am and Tuesday 1/30 at 10:52 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Tuesday 1/2 at 11:22 PM and Friday 1/5 at 0:11 AM + between Tuesday 1/30 at 10:52 AM and Thursday 2/1 at 11:12 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Friday 1/5 at 0:12 AM and Sunday 1/7 at 4:13 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Sunday 1/7 at 4:14 AM and Tuesday 1/9 at 12:04 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Tuesday 1/9 at 12:05 PM and Thursday 1/11 at 11:03 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Thursday 1/11 at 11:04 PM and Sunday 1/14 at 11:41 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Sunday 1/14 at 11:42 AM and Wednesday 1/17 at 0:31 AM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Wednesday 1/17 at 0:32 AM and Friday 1/19 at 12:25 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Friday 1/19 at 12:26 PM and Sunday 1/21 at 10:26 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Sunday 1/21 at 10:27 PM and Wednesday 1/24 at 5:38 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Wednesday 1/24 at 5:39 AM and Friday 1/26 at 9:39 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Friday 1/26 at 9:40 AM and Sunday 1/28 at 10:56 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation starts on Monday 1/1 with the Full Moon in Cancer. Make sure that at 6:42 PM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder.
On Tuesday 1/16 on the New Moon in Capricorn, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 6:17 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * * * * * * * *
Tuesday 1/2: Sun Sextile Neptune (1:39 AM), Uranus turns direct (6:12 AM)
Today, we could feel more dreamy than usual. Signing legal documents requiring attention to details is not recommended. But work requiring imagination, creativity and inspiration is particularly positive. Regarding Uranus turning direct again, kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Wednesday 1/3: Venus Sextile Neptune (9:40 AM)
A day to retreat in seclusion and meditation to find or regain our serenity. A love relationship that feels enchanted and magical could however be ridden with deceit. Important to not fall in love with an idea of love. An inspiring day for artists.
Saturday 1/6: Mercury Trine Uranus (3:38 PM), Mars conjunct Jupiter (4:39 PM)
A day of mental creativity and exciting social encounters. New ideas, new plans, new people could come our way bringing interesting changes. We seek excitement and freedom, new challenges and stimulating adventures. Great for starting a successful new exercise program.
Monday 1/8: Sun Sextile Jupiter (4:07 AM), Venus Sextile Jupiter (8:13 AM), Mars Sextile Pluto (11:52 AM), Sun Conjunct Venus (11:00 PM)
A beautiful day inasmuch as we stay rooted in our integrity and are generous with what we have and know. Our social encounters are inspiring, harmonious and balanced. We feel confident and enthusiastic, and have the drive and the passion to concretize our projects and ideas in a way both constructive and beneficial to all. A good day to travel, teach and study. Substantial income comes as a result of past positive efforts.
Tuesday 1/9: Venus Conjunct Pluto (1:00 AM), Sun Conjunct Pluto (1:29 AM), Venus Sextile Mars (1:07 PM), Sun Sextile Mars (9:37 PM)
A powerful day. Great for getting things out of the way. We are driven with passion and have the energy to complete everything that needs to be done. A day of personal transformation. Undoing bad habits is done effortlessly. Our love life could be rekindled in an exciting, yet deep way. A day when we could encounter our destiny.
Wednesday 1/10: Mercury enters Capricorn (9:09 PM till Wednesday 1/30th)
During the next 3 weeks, our thinking and way of communicating is serious, grounded and efficient. We are practical and structured. A great period to get our taxes done, organize our year schedule and be clear on the steps to accomplish to fulfill our ambitions.
Friday 1/12: Mercury Conjunct Saturn (11:03 PM)
A good day for backlogged work. We are serious, disciplined, committed and willing to work hard to attain our goals. We seek the advice of older, wiser people and are drawn to mature conversations.
Saturday 1/13: Venus Square Uranus (11:07 AM)
Our social life could become both exciting and unstable. A need for excessive emotional independence or rebellion could lead to an impulsive relationship break that we may later regret. Estrangement from others is common with this transit. Best to lay low and if single, to not jump into a highly volatile affair.
Sunday 1/14: Sun Square Uranus (12:44 PM)
A stimulating day inasmuch as we deal with sudden, unexpected situations with ingenuity and a creative spirit. Otherwise, tensions could arise, plans could be disrupted and general chaos could mark this volatile day. Sudden breaks in relationships or communication could also create further chaos.
Monday 1/15: Jupiter Sextile Pluto (7:46 PM)
A day when tolerance, generosity and charisma open the door to many positive opportunities in both our personal and professional lives. We are likely to expand our business, are given the chance to travel, study and teach. The solid sense of confidence we exert attracts the trust of others.
Wednesday 1/17: Venus enters Aquarius (5:44 PM till February 11)
During the next 3 weeks, friendship is highlighted. We are drawn to humanitarian endeavors and unusual people walking to the sound of their own drummer. Our sense of style could become more unique and in some cases, futuristic. We are likely to find modern art appealing. Group activities are exciting and help us expand our social circle.
Friday 1/19: Mercury Sextile Neptune (5:08 PM), Sun enters Aquarius (7:10 PM till February 19)
During the next month we are encouraged to become uniquely ourselves. Humanitarian work comes to the forefront. We are concerned with the wellbeing of others and take an interest in social movements and reforms of society. Today, more specifically, artists could feel particularly inspired. Our imagination is grounded. In the face of anxiety or dramatic displays of emotions, gentle consideration for the feelings of others and quiet communication create wonders.
Wednesday 1/24: Mercury Conjunct Pluto (12:47 PM)
A day of great insights into people and situations. We are able to go to the root of matters without getting sidetracked by non-essentials. Our words command respect and we should particularly careful to not voice our concerns but remain focused on the best possible outcome. Others will naturally listen to what we say feeling that it is coming from the depths of our being and that we are magicians of reality.
Thursday 1/25: Mercury Sextile Jupiter (3:28 AM)
Our optimistic mindset and our positive attitude attract many new, beneficial opportunities into our lives. Financial transactions, travel, teaching and learning are all favored by this transit.
Friday 1/26: Mars enters Sagittarius (4:57 AM till May 17)
During the next four and half months, Sagittarius natives are favored. An excellent time for all to start a successful exercise program, enjoy outdoor activities and exert a more adventurous spirit. The exploration of other countries, other ways of being and other philosophies of life are favored. Travel is vivifying and expands our horizons.
Saturday 1/27: Mercury Square Uranus (11:08 PM)
A day of erratic new circumstances. Unexpected events throw our schedule off. Breaks in communications happen suddenly. Moods are volatile and people unstable. A day to lay low and avoid impulsive actions or words that we may regret later. Important to stay particularly cautious while driving.
Wednesday 1/31: Lunar Eclipse in Leo (5:27 AM), Mercury enters Aquarius (5:39 AM till February 17)
Regarding the lunar eclipse, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. During the next 3 weeks, our thinking is original, innovative and highly individualistic. Science fiction, UFOs, technologies from the very ancient past and the future are appealing. So are humanitarian endeavors.
Wishing you a magical month of January!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (13)
- January (13)
- • Horoscopes for January 20th, 2019 to January 27th, 2019
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • Horoscopes for January 13th, 2019 to January 20th, 2019
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (13)
- 2018 (280)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (46)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- • Goddess Asteroids 2018 - Take Flight from Your Gilded Cage
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 04 January 2018
- • January 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 03 January 2018
- • Uranus in Aries Direct, 2nd January 2018. The Match Igniting The Flame!
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2018
- • Resolutions for 2018. Making and Keeping Them
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 1 to 7, 2018
- December (9)
- 2017 (7)
- December (7)
- • The Energies of January 2018 ~ A New Cycle of Conscious Evolution & Galactic Initiation
- • The Astrology Of 2018 – What Can We Expect?
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 30 December 2017
- • Venus Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Value of Power and Alignment
- • Mars Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Ambition of Humanity
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2018: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 29 December 2017
- December (7)