Category: Astrological News Written by Michelle Karen Hits: 959
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Inguz “Renewal”. What a wonderful and apt way of starting a new year! New year, new beginnings. The chance to start over with good resolutions and reinvent ourselves!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Two eclipses this month. Eclipses always mark major evolutionary steps beyond which life will never be the same. Their collective influence is determined by the sign they fall in. Their personal influence is based on where (in which house) they occur in our personal birth chart. Their effects can be felt for up to 19 years.
Saturday 1/5, Solar Eclipse in Capricorn (15º25’) at 5:28 PM. This degree is represented in the Sabian Symbols by: “School grounds filled with boys and girls in gymnasium suits”. Our body is the vehicle of our soul. This eclipse urges us to listen to its wisdom. Our physical self is a good measure of where we are at. Its pains and sufferings signal places of imbalance in need of rectification. Healing occurs when we see and feel ourselves in whole(holy)ness. This eclipse is also helping us follow our bliss that we may find our perfect job and there also, become the masters of our own destiny.
Sunday 1/20, Lunar Eclipse in Leo (0:52’) at 9:16 PM. This degree is symbolized by: “Blood rushes to a man’s head as his vital energies are mobilized under the spur of ambition”. Circumstance in our lives may shift, structures may change, an old order may come to an abrupt end. Those dissolving situations are forcing us redefine our priorities and create new dynamics in our lives. As we do, we can dream new dreams that revitalize us. This eclipse can help us either find a work that inspires us, or bring inspiration to our existing position. As healing comes to our heart, our physical self is also supported in returning to divine perfection. Relationships are warmer. We feel more generous. A deep interest in a foreign culture could encourage us to travel to a country that opens our heart further and enriches us spiritually.
Uranus turns direct on Sunday January 6 at 28º36’ Aries. Its shadow period remains until April 22nd. The image associated with this degree is: “The music of the Spheres”. In the past few months, we have been asked to free ourselves from conditionings, family and educational influences, so that we may individuate. As we stand in our own power, we are also able to connect to the magic of the universe and tap into higher realms of consciousness.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- From Tuesday 1/1 at 2:26 PM till Wednesday 1/2 at 0:58 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Friday 1/4 between 9:41 AM and 10:55 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Sunday 1/6 between 10:20 PM and 10:46 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Wednesday 1/9 between 8:53 AM and 11:44 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- From Friday 1/11 at 6:25 AM till Saturday 1/12 at 0:18 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Monday 1/14 between 7:56 AM and 10:31 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Wednesday 1/16 between 10:34 AM and 5:00 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Friday 1/18 between 5:32 PM and 7:44 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Sunday 1/20 between 5:50 PM and 7:54 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Tuesday 1/22 between 5:19 PM and 7:22 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo
- On Thursday 1/24 between 5:50 AM and 8:02 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Saturday 1/26 between 9:21 PM and 11:31 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Monday 1/28 at 2:38 PM till Tuesday 1/29 at 6:33 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Wednesday 1/31 between 2:33 PM and 4:47 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Scorpio until Wednesday 1/2 at 0:57 AM + between Saturday 1/26 at 11:31 PM and Tuesday 1/29 at 6:32 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Wednesday 1/2 at 0:58 AM and Friday 1/4 at 10:54 AM + between Tuesday 1/29 at 6:33 AM and Thursday 1/31 at 4:46 PM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Friday 1/4 at 10:55 AM and Sunday 1/6 at 10:45 PM + between Thursday 1/31 at 4:47 PM and Sunday 2/3 at 5:02 AM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Sunday 1/6 at 10:46 PM and Wednesday 1/9 at 11:43 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Wednesday 1/9 at 11:44 AM and Saturday 1/12 at 0:17 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Saturday 1/12 at 0:18 AM and Monday 1/14 at 10:30 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Monday 1/14 at 10:31 AM and Wednesday 1/16 at 4:59 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Wednesday 1/16 at 5:00 PM and Friday 1/18 at 7:43 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Friday 1/18 at 7:44 PM and Sunday 1/20 at 7:53 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Sunday 1/20 at 7:54 PM and Tuesday 1/22 at 7:21 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Tuesday 1/22 at 7:22 PM and Thursday 1/24 at 8:01 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Thursday 1/24 at 8:02 PM and Saturday 1/26 at 11:30 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation started on Saturday 12/22 at 9:49 AM when we took out as many blank sheets of paper as you will have intentions and placed them near a window, on a balcony or in a garden so that they would bask in the light of the Full Moon in Gemini. Once that moment had passed, we gathered our Full Moon charged blank sheets and placed them in a folder.
On Saturday 1/5 on the New Moon in Capricorn (Solar Eclipse) take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 5:28 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
Next month’s intentional meditation, begins on Sunday 1/20. Take out as many blank sheets of papers as you will have. intentions and place them near a window, on a balcony, or in a garden so that they bask in the light of the Full Moon in Leo (Lunar Eclipse) at exactly 9:16 PM. Once that moment has passed, gather your Full Moon charged blank sheets and place them in a folder.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Tuesday 1/1: Sun conjunct Saturn (9:49 PM)
A day of serious thoughts and actions. We may be more cautious and measured in our speech and prefer aloneness to being with others. An excellent day to fulfill our duties and responsibilities. Older, more mature people are likely to acknowledge our practical efforts. We are concerned with long term ambitions and are willing to work hard to achieve them.
Thursday 1/3: Mercury Trine Uranus (9:12 PM)
A day to expect the unexpected. Plans may change suddenly. It is best to remain flexible and not make any binding decision. We may be surprised by people dropping out of our lives, while others we haven’t heard from in a long time, re-emerge, enabling us to reassess how much we have evolved in the past years. We are drawn to unusual characters walking to the sound of their own drummer as well as to futuristic ideas. A day to go with the flow and be present to the present.
Friday 1/4: Sun Sextile Neptune (11:58 AM), Mercury enters Capricorn (7:40 PM) till Wednesday 1/23.
During the next 3 weeks, our mind is practical, organized and prone to seriousness of purpose. We are focused on our ambitions and disciplined in our work. Today more specifically, compassion, respect and unconditional love do wonders for our relationships. Artists are inspired. All are drawn to beauty, grace, peace, harmony and balance.
Saturday 1/5: Solar Eclipse (5:28 PM) in Capricorn (15º25’)
Kindly refer to the paragraph here.
Sunday 1/6: Uranus turns direct (12:26 PM)
Kindly refer to the paragraph here.
Monday 1/7: Venus enters Sagittarius (3:19 AM) till February 4
During the next month, we feel warmer, more generous and adventurous in love than usual. A love interest from another state or country could enter our life for both our spiritual and emotional enrichment. We may also fall in love with another culture.
Tuesday 1/8: Mercury Square Mars (2:05 AM)
Not a good day to get in a fight or deal with potentially angry or violent people. Tempers could flare up and become quickly out of control. We should also be careful while driving. Red lights or stop signs could be disrespected very easily. Best to channel our energy into a project requiring enthusiasm and physical energy.
Friday 1/11: Sun Conjunct Pluto (3:36 AM)
Our leadership abilities and our charisma exert a strong influence on our environment. We may find that some people oppose a passive resistance to our power, but if we remain strong and fair, we can inspire many and get a lot accomplished today.
Monday 1/14: Mercury Sextile Neptune (5:14 AM)
Mental confusion, as well as miscommunications could occur today. Not so good for signing legally binding documents nor for dealing with anything requiring attention to details. A day best spent day-dreaming, watching a positive movie or reading an inspiring book. Artists and healers could channel beautiful messages.
Friday 1/18: Venus Trine Mars (8:50 AM), Mercury Conjunct Pluto (12:01 PM), Sun Square Uranus (5:30 PM)
The masculine and the feminine are balanced today, leading to harmonious relationships and interesting social encounters. We are able to X-ray situations and people, calling a spade a spade. Important however to stay very present to the moment as unusual circumstances could occur that disrupt our plans and project us in a completely different reality, revealing things that were previously hidden.
Sunday 1/20: Lunar Eclipse (9:16 PM) in Leo (0º52’)
Kindly refer to the paragraph here.
Monday 1/21: Mars Square Saturn (3:48 AM)
Stress, heavy unfair responsibilities or an injustice could feel particularly limiting today. We could be rejected for no valid reason. The world could feel like a cold, cruel place. Important to use self-discipline to curb the need to lash back impulsively.
Tuesday 1/22: Venus Conjunct Jupiter (4:26 AM)
A good day to throw or attend a party. An act of random kindness could brighten our day. We could get a promotion and feel more generous than usual with those we cherish. A love relationship begun today is spiritually and intellectually enriching. Wonderful for a long distance journey that confronts us to a new culture.
Wednesday 1/23: Mercury Square Uranus (3:13 AM), Mercury enters Aquarius (9:50 PM) till February 11
Unexpected events, unbalanced people, could disrupt our plans today. Harsh words could be spoken impulsively, alienating us from others. During the next 3 weeks, our mind is open to the unusual. Ufology could be attractive, as are inventions connecting science and metaphysics.
Friday 1/25: Mars Trine Jupiter (9:53 AM)
A wonderful day to begin a new exercise program and indulge in outdoor activities requiring an adventurous spirit. A new project begun today is fueled with enthusiasm, faith and trust in its positive outcome. Great also for a long-distance journey requiring physical stamina.
Tuesday 1/29: Sun Conjunct Mercury (6:52 PM)
A good day for active, direct, positive communications. Let us make those phone calls, write those letters and in general, clear our desk of backlogged work. We speak our mind with clarity. Our interactions with others are pleasant and mutually beneficial.
Thursday 1/31: Saturn Sextile Neptune (6:21 AM)
The perfect day to give a practical form to our dreams. Our idealism is grounded in reality. A secure condition could dissolve, allowing us to reinvent it. A very good day for artists who are both esthetically inspired and have business acumen.
Wishing you the best of new years!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given below are in PST (Pacific Daylight Saving Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (except AZ which is on PDT) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours, for Eastern European Time (EET), add 10 hours.
The world is shifting. As old paradigms become irrelevant, we need the astrological insight and gifts that Michelle Karén provides for people worldwide, right now. Having predicted current global circumstances, she also holds the answers to help empower people. Michelle Karén is the author of the groundbreaking book, Astrology for Enlightenment, published by Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
Copyright © 2018 Michelle Karen Books. www.michellekaren.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (38)
- March (9)
- • Sun Conjunct Chiron In Aries - In Relationships
- • Horoscopes for March 17th, 2019 to March 24th, 2019
- • Horoscopes for March 10th, 2019 to March 17th, 2019
- • Uranus in Taurus in Relationships
- • Planet Alert March 2019
- • Horoscopes for March 3rd, 2019 to March 10th, 2019
- • March 2019 - April 2026 Uranus in Taurus
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2019
- • March 2019 Monthly Forecast
- February (14)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • Horoscopes for February 24th, 2019 to March 3rd, 2019
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Horoscopes for February 17th, 2019 to February 24th, 2019
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 10th, 2019 to February 17th, 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- March (9)
- 2018 (262)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (28)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- December (9)