Category: Astrological News Hits: 1014
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Algiz “Elk”. The rune of willingness as opposed to willfulness. A month to connect more deeply with Mother Earth, the Goddess, and feel how protected we are at all times. We are asked to relinquish control, be present to the present, develop profound roots into our lineage, and know who we are. A chance to remember that we are true antennas between heaven and earth, needing our feet to be solidly anchored in the ground, our arms stretched towards the stars, honoring our ancestors’ ancient wisdom both on this planet and other worlds in the universes.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Saturn remains retrograde this whole month in Sagittarius until August 25. Its shadow period remains until December 1. The degrees it travels this month (23º21’-21º40’ Sagittarius) are symbolized in the Sabian Symbols by the following images: “A bluebird standing at the door of the house”, “Immigrants entering a new country” and “A Chinese laundry”. Huge shifts are occurring in our lives, possibly making us feel displaced as we need to adapt to completely new circumstances. We are required to stand in our power, stay open to constructive visions, remain positive and flow with each moment as it presents itself. Our lives are starting totally anew on a whole different level of consciousness and reality.
Neptune remains retrograde this whole month. Its shadow period lasts until March 13, 2018. The degrees traveled this month (14º13’-13º46’ Pisces) are represented by: “An officer drilling his men in a simulated attack” and “A lady wrapped in fox fur”. The veil between dimensions is thinning, allowing us to prepare for what is coming that is completely different from anything we had been told to believe is true. As we are discovering that nothing is as it seems, anything can happen in a reality that we are now able to re-create from moment to moment.
Pluto remains retrograde this whole month and will remains so until September 28. Its shadow period continues until January 19, 2018. The degrees traveled this month (18º20’-17º37’ Capricorn) are represented by “A child of about five carrying a huge shopping bag filled with groceries” and “The union jack flies from a new British warship”. As we stand in our power, let go of what has been controlling our lives, and express our mastery, we are able to tap in our innermost resources to meet all of life’s challenges with strength and authority. Integrity is more important than ever, as is the necessity to not fluctuate with the ups and downs we may be confronted with on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis. Staying even in the face of adversity will ensure that we remain in our power.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Sunday 7/2 between 6:16 AM and 9:59 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Tuesday 7/4 between 6:34 PM and 10:08 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Friday 7/7 between 7:12 AM and 10:45 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Sunday 7/9 between 7:12 PM and 10:35 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Wednesday 7/12 between 5:40 AM and 8:51 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Friday 7/14 between 10:00 AM and 4:52 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Sunday 7/16 between 7:19 PM and 10:04 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Tuesday 7/18 at 11:11 PM till Wednesday 7/19 at 0:31 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- From Thursday 7/20 at 10:40 PM till Friday 7/21 at 1:09 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- From Saturday 7/22 at 11:05 PM till Sunday 7/23 at 1:34 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Tuesday 7/25 between 2:22 AM and 3:32 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- From Wednesday 7/26 at 11:31 PM till Thursday 7/27 at 8:37 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Saturday 7/29 between 2:30 PM and 5:23 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Monday 7/31 at 4:10 AM till Tuesday 8/1 at 5:01 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Libra until Sunday 7/2 at 9:58 AM + between Thursday 7/27 at 8:37 AM and Saturday 7/29 at 5:22 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Thursday 7/27 at 9:59 AM and Tuesday 7/4 at 10:07 PM + between Saturday 7/29 at 5:23 PM and Tuesday 8/1 at 5:00 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Tuesday 7/4 at 10:08 PM and Friday 7/7 at 10:44 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Friday 7/7 at 10:45 AM and Sunday 7/9 at 10:34 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Sunday 7/9 at 10:35 PM and Wednesday 7/12 at 8:50 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Wednesday 7/12 at 8:51 AM and Friday 7/14 at 4:51 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Friday 7/14 at 4:52 PM and Sunday 7/16 at 10:03 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Sunday 7/16 at 10:04 PM and Wednesday 7/19 at 0:30 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Wednesday 7/19 at 0:31 AM and Friday 7/21 at 1:08 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Friday 7/21 at 1:09 AM and Sunday 7/23 at 1:33 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Sunday 7/23 at 1:34 AM and Tuesday 7/25 at 3:31 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Tuesday 7/25 at 3:32 AM and Thursday 7/27 at 8:36 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation starts on Saturday 7/8 with the Full Moon in Capricorn. Make sure that at 9:07 PM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder.
On Sunday 7/23 on the New Moon in Leo, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 2:46 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * * * * * * * *
Sunday 7/2: Mars Opposition Pluto (4:58 AM)
A day of great energy and power. We are quite unlikely to take “no” for an answer and may push forward no matter what the challenges are. Our stamina is at all times’ high, as is our willpower. Because of the urgency we feel and the passion we display, some people could feel threatened and even disrespected by our determination to act despite the obstacles presenting themselves on our path. Important to remain in our integrity, yet also considerate of the needs of others.
Tuesday 7/4: Venus enters Gemini (5:12 PM till 7/31), Mercury Square Uranus (5:51 PM)
During the next three weeks we may wish to express our love more verbally. We are attracted to different kinds of people, making our social life more varied and intellectually stimulating. Today, more specifically, we should beware of speaking impulsively as our words could exceed our thoughts and emotions, while creating irreparable damage. Sudden, unexpected breaks with others could occur, as well as unusual meetings with new people who prove profoundly freeing.
Wednesday 7/5: Mercury enters Leo (5:20 PM till 7/25), Sun Trine Neptune (5:47 PM), Sun Square Jupiter (7:44 PM)
During the next three weeks, the way we communicate becomes more creative and possibly dramatic. We could be attracted to the limelight. Being on stage seems appealing. We speak and think with warmth, generosity and heart. Today, more specifically, we could be particularly inspired. We should however be careful not to overextend ourselves as our enthusiasm could exceed what is reasonable in the moment.
Friday 7/7: Mercury Sextile Venus (6:19 AM)
A wonderful day to express our thoughts diplomatically, with warmth, respect and love. Social encounters are pleasant. Our disposition towards others is kind and considerate.
Sunday 7/9: Sun Opposition Pluto (9:31 PM)
A day when power games and ego clashes could easily happen. Best to cooperate with the good of all in mind, rather than give ultimatums which are likely to backfire. We may be required to undergo transformations at a deep level, let go of the past, and symbolically die to old circumstances.
Friday 7/14: Mercury Sextile Jupiter (1:46 PM)
Our enthusiasm, faith in life and self-confidence open many doors. We should however beware to not promise more than we can deliver. Communications are positive and expansive. Long distance travels are both favored and protected.
Monday 7/17: Venus Square Neptune (7:34 AM), Mars Square Uranus (6:35 PM)
A strange day for relationships, especially those of a romantic nature. A great need for freedom could make itself felt. Evasiveness, confusion and uncertainty could create much instability making us wonder if a partnership is even sustainable. Best to make no rash decision today, stay very present to each moment and remain as fluid as water.
Tuesday 7/18: Venus Trine Jupiter (1:08 PM)
A most benevolent day. Our social interactions are positive and expansive. Wonderful for throwing a party or attending an elegant event. A great day for enjoying financial abundance inasmuch as we don’t squander our resources. An item could be a little more expensive than expected.
Wednesday 7/19: Mercury Trine Saturn (12:16 PM).
A day of great efficiency, wisdom and maturity. We are more conservative in our thinking. The work that needs to be completed is done with ease, organization, discipline and focus. The company of old friends is favored, as well as serious topics of conversation.
Thursday 7/20: Mars enters Leo (5:20 AM till September 5), Sun Square Uranus (5:24 PM)
During the next five weeks, Leo and Leo rising natives are favored. We are good sports, act with generosity and display compassion towards those less fortunate than ourselves. Our inner nobility expresses itself with dignity, warmth and cheerfulness. Today, more specifically, unusual, unexpected events could take place which free us from real or perceived perceptions and help us become more clearly who we really are in our divinity.
Saturday 7/22: Sun enters Leo (8:16 AM till 8/22)
The next month is all about creativity, warmth, the enjoyment of life and generosity of spirit. We could be drawn to more dramatic forms of self-expression. A time to be deeply anchored in our light and heart.
Monday 7/24: Mercury Trine Uranus (9:32 AM)
A day to expect the unexpected. Sudden changes in plans could reroute us. We could meet new, exciting people who open us to interesting groups or activities. Our minds are sharper and more intuitive than usual. Clear answers to old questions could come in most unusual ways.
Tuesday 7/25: Mercury enters Virgo (4:41 PM till 8/31)
During the next five weeks, our minds are sharp, attentive to details, and focused on facts and figures. Studying a topic requiring much concentration and hard work, is favored.
Wednesday 7/26: Sun Conjunct Mars (5:57 PM)
A perfect day for athletic activities and starting a project requiring much physical energy. We feel very dynamic and call a spade, a spade. Our leadership abilities are greatly enhanced.
Monday 7/31: Venus enters Cancer (7:54 AM till 8/25)
During the next three weeks, our heart centers around our home, family and domestic circumstances. Creating a comfortable nest for ourselves and our loved ones, feels very important. Security is paramount. The ties with our family, both biological and/or spiritual are deepened. We could be attracted to crafts, cooking, painting, drawing and knitting. Our inner child emerges needing to be nurtured.
Wishing you a wonderful month of July!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (251)
- September (30)
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 September 2017
- • Saturn Conjunct Moon Transit
- • Sun Opposing Chiron
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 19 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 18-24, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 18 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 17 September 2017
- • Romance Is In The Air! 15th To The 20th September
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Equinox 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 16 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 15 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 14 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 13 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 12 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 11 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 11-17, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 9 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 8 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 7 September 2017
- • Full “Harvest” Moon in the Sign of Pisces to Bring a Much-Needed Energy Shift
- • Wednesday, 6 September 2017 – Harvest Full Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 5 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 4 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 4-10, 2017
- • Planet Alert September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 3 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 2 September 2017
- • September 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 1 September 2017
- August (46)
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 31 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 30 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 29 August 2017
- • Cosmic Re-Birth Into 5d Earth - The Energies Of September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 27-September 4, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 27 August 2017
- • Astrology for September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 26 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 25 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 24 August 2017
- • Musings on the Great American Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 23 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 22 August 2017
- • August 21st Mega Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 21-27, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 20 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 19 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 18 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 17 August 2017
- • Horoscopes and the ‘Great American Eclipse’
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- • Follow Me, Into The Heart Of The Sun. Total Solar Eclipse In Leo, 21st August
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 15 August 2017
- • Predictions for Monday, 21 August 2017 – Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 14-20, 2017
- • Solar Eclipse 21 August 2017 New Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 13 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 12 August 2017
- • Planet Alert August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 11 August 2017
- • The Great Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017 – Inspiring Reckless Actions
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 10 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 9 August 2017
- • Chinese Astrology August 2017
- • Saturn Direct on August 25, 2017--Getting Back to Business
- • Setting The Stage: The Lunar Eclipse At The Full Moon In Aquarius
- • August 7th Lunar Eclipse
- • Lion’s Gate Eclipse
- • Mercury Retrograde ~ Aug.12 - Sept.5, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 7-13, 2017
- • Unleash Your Inner Greatness! Jupiter In Libra Square Pluto In Capricorn, 4th August.
- • Life Under A Lunar Eclipse: Nothing Is Quite As It Seems..
- • Love Your Inner Freak! Uranus Retrograde From The 3rd August To 2 January 2018.
- • Prepare For August’s Planetary Twists And Turns
- • August 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • It’s Here! The Solar Eclipse Of August 2017 – What Does It Mean For You?
- July (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 31-August 6, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde August 2017 Trust Me Babe
- • Astrology for August 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 24-30, 2017
- • Neptune Conjunct Midheaven Natal and Transit
- • How to Get the Best Out of a Black Moon!
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 17-23, 2017
- • Mars square Uranus 12th to 20th July. Awareness is a Superpower!
- • The Astrology of the Summer of Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 10-16, 2017
- • Planet Alert July 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Sirius Gateway July 3-7
- • Neptune And The Opioid Addiction Epidemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 3-9, 2017
- • Earth’s 3D Timelines Collapsing vs Anchoring 5D Frequencies ~ The Energies Of July 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2017
- • Mars-Pluto Opposition, Active This Weekend From 30th June To 3rd July
- • July 2017 Forecasts
- • The Astrology of Prince Harry’s Revelations
- • July 2017 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • Astrology for July 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 26-July 2, 2017
- • Astro Update For June 23, 2017
- • Summer Solstice: A Crescendo of Light
- • Summer Solstice 2017 - 7 Astrological Traits to Know About Midsummer
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 19-26, 2017
- • Neptune In Pisces Retrograde From June 16th To November 22nd, 2017.”You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One”
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 12-18, 2017
- • Planet Alert June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 5-11, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For June 5 to 11, 2017
- • Anything Is Possible This Weekend! 3/4th June
- • Venus - Uranus ~ Liberate Yourself!
- • Jupiter Direct 9th June 2017
- • Astrology Transits For June 2017: Bright Fires, Murky Waters
- • June 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • June 2017 Forecasts
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2017
- May (26)
- • Astrology for June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 29-June 4, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 29 to June 4, 2017
- • Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • Planet Alert May 2017
- • Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • May 2017 Forecasts
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • Astrology for May 2017
- • Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • Astrology for April 2017
- • Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • Astrology for March 2017
- • February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert March 2017
- • Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • Planet Alert February 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (34)
- • Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • Astrology for February 2017
- • Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • Time to Thrive in 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • Planet Alert January 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • Looking backward to look ahead
- • The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- September (30)
- 2016 (49)
- December (20)
- • January 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Dare to be different! Uranus direct 29th December to 7th August 2017
- • Uranus Direct
- • Astrology for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2017: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Venus Retrograde in 2017: Redefining Humanity’s Personal Values
- • The gift of a higher Love this Christmas
- • Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, 19th Dec to 8th January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 19 to 25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 19-25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 12-18, 2016
- • 19th December 2016 – 8th January 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn and Sagittarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 12 to 18, 2016
- • 2017: Being the Light
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Spiritual Meaning of Mercury Retrograde December 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 5 to 11, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for December 2016
- • Monthly Forecasts for December 2016
- • December 2016 Monthly Forecast
- November (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 27-December 4, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 28 to December 4, 2016
- • Astrology for December 2016
- • Planet Alert December 2016
- • Journeying Through Saturn Return Part 1
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 21-27 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 21 to 27, 2016
- • The Jupiter/Pluto dance: What it means for you
- • Astrology for 2017
- • A look at Generation Z: The Pluto in Sagittarius generation
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 14-20, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 14 to 20, 2016
- • 9th November – 19th December 2016: Mars in Aquarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 7 to 13, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 7-13, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for November 2016
- • Planet Alert November 2016
- • Neptune conjunct the South Node of Fate, 3rd November
- • November 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for November 2016
- October (9)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 31-November 6, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For October 31 to November 6, 2016
- • Astrology for November 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 22-28, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 24 to 30, 2016
- • Live life to the fullest! Venus in Sagittarius,from 18th October to 11th Nov
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 17-23, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 17 to 23, 2016
- • 15th – 31st October 2016: Astro-Events to the End of October
- December (20)