Category: Astrological News Hits: 2231
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Tyr “God/Goddess”. This month we are asked to come in balance with all things, inside and out. It is when we know where we come from, that we know where we are and can receive clarity as to where we are going. Our dedication to our goals and keeping our word are our protections. They keep us focused and grounded. It is the rune of sacrificing what no longer serves us, for the greater good. A month to be honest with ourselves, trust our intuition, stay clear of chaos and move forward with focus, diligence and seriousness.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Jupiter remains retrograde this whole month until July 11 with a shadow period continuing until October 7th. The degrees traveled this month (15º35’- 13º31’ Scorpio) are symbolized by: “A girl’s face breaking into a smile”, “Children playing around five mounds of sand” and “Telephone linemen at work installing new connections”. This retrogradation is asking us to examine everything that is dishonest in the way we deal or have dealt with sexuality, power, anger and passion. We need to purify our baser instincts and tap more deeply in our inner resources to create the life we want. It is no accident that story upon story of sexual abuse, enslavement of children and degradation of women are coming to the surface. It is time for us to stand in integrity and become clear of anything that keeps us from being absolutely aligned with our higher consciousness.
Saturn remains retrograde this whole month until September 6th. Its shadow period lasts until December 13th, 2018. The degrees traveled this month (7º41’- 5º40’ Capricorn) are represented by: “Birds in the house singing happily”, “A veiled prophet speaks, seized by the power of God” and “Ten logs lie under an archway leading to darker woods”. We are required to check our boundaries, honor our duties and responsibilities, and grow in maturity. A time to embrace our mastery and become strong in our personal authority and knowingness.
Pluto remains retrograde this whole month until September 30th with a shadow period continuing until January 22, 2019. The degree it travels this month (20º55’-20º19’ Capricorn) is represented by: “A relay race”. None of us is separated from any other. The progression of one affects the evolution of all. Personal inner work is required to rid ourselves of destructive habits, tap into our inner resources and find the courage to transform what in our lives needs to be changed. We need to stand in our own power. It is important that we stop waiting for some outside miracle to spoon feed us the truth without any personal involvement in our personal growth.
Neptune turns retrograde on June 18 until November 25. Its shadow period lasts until March 16, 2019. The degree covered this month (16º29’-16º27’ Pisces) is symbolized by: “An Easter promenade”. Illusions are falling around us, revealing what was until now lying behind the veil. We are required to transmute within ourselves feelings of victimization, self-undoing, sacrifice, humiliation, anxiety and guilt. False news, fake information are being revealed. There could be a renewed focus on the quality of waters around the world, the state of marine life and the magic of sound. Our psychic abilities are heightened by this retrogradation but so is our tendency towards spiritual imagination. It is important that we discriminate between what is a real prophecy and visions stemming from just wishful thinking.
Mars turns retrograde on June 26 until August 27. Its shadow period lasts until October 9. The degree traveled this month (9º12-9ª09 Aquarius) is represented by: “A popularity that proves to be fleeting”. This is definitely a time to avoid buying or installing any new software. Electronics, as well as mechanical issues could prove particularly challenging. There is likely to be a renewed focus on mass emigration and the issue of tolerance. How can we live in peace and harmony as well as being enriched by different cultures, religions and philosophies of life? We are being asked to examine our true spiritual values and not the illusions presented to us by the mass consciousness of society.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- From Friday 6/1 at 8:37 PM till Saturday 6/2 at 3:06 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- From Sunday 6/3 at 10:10 PM till Tuesday 6/5 at 3:53 AM (V/C all day on Monday 6/4): when the Moon enters Pisces.
- From Wednesday 6/6 at 11:35 PM till Thursday 6/7 at 2:26 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Saturday 6/9 between 12:37 PM and 9:04 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Monday 6/11 between 8:29 PM and 11:53 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- From Wednesday 6/13 at 12:43 PM till Thursday 6/14 at 0:20 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- From Friday 6/15 at 9:18 AM till Saturday 6/16 at 0:21 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- From Sunday 6/17 at 8:25 PM till Monday 6/18 at 1:40 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Wednesday 6/20 between 3:51 AM and 5:29 AM: when the Moon enters Libra
- From Thursday 6/21 at 6:34 PM till Friday 6/22 at 12:11 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Sunday 6/24 between 7:00 AM till 9:29 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- From Tuesday 6/26 at 5:54 AM till Wednesday 6/27 at 8:52 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Friday 6/29 between 1:57 AM and 9:37 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Capricorn until Saturday 6/2 at 3:05 PM + between Wednesday 6/27 at 8:52 AM and Friday 6/29 at 9:36 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Saturday 6/2 at 3:06 PM and Tuesday 6/5 at 3:52 AM + between Friday 6/29 at 9:37 PM and Monday 7/2 at 10:30 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Tuesday 6/5 at 3:43 AM and Thursday 6/7 at 2:25 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Thursday 6/7 at 2:26 PM and Saturday 6/9 at 9:03 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Saturday 6/9 at 9:04 PM and Monday 6/11 at 11:52 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Monday 6/11 at 11:53 PM and Thursday 6/14 at 0:19 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Thursday 6/14 at 0:20 AM and Saturday 6/16 at 0:20 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Saturday 6/16 at 0:21 AM and Monday 6/18 at 1:39 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Monday 6/18 at 1:40 AM and Wednesday 6/20 at 5:28 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Wednesday 6/20 at 5:29 AM and Friday 6/22 at 12:10 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Friday 6/22 at 12:11 PM and Sunday 6/24 at 9:28 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Sunday 6/24 at 9:29 PM and Wednesday 6/27 at 8:51 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation started on Tuesday 5/29 when we took out as many blank sheets of paper as you will have intentions and placed them near a window, on a balcony or in a garden so that they would bask in the light of the Full Moon in Scorpio. Once that moment had passed, we gathered our Full Moon charged blank sheets and placed them in a folder.
On Wednesday 6/13 on the New Moon in Gemini, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 12:43 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
Next month’s intentional meditation starts on Wednesday 6/27. Take out as many blank sheets of papers as you will have. intentions and place them near a window, on a balcony, or in a garden so that they bask in the light of the Full Moon in Capricorn at exactly 9:53 PM. Once that moment has passed, gather your Full Moon charged blank sheets and place them in a folder.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Friday 6/1: Mercury Trine Mars (7:14 AM), Venus Trine Jupiter (7:28 AM)
A wonderful day to get in shape both physically and mentally. We could feel more competitive than usual. Challenges are stimulating. A day of appreciation of the goodness of life. We could feel particularly positive, as well as generous towards those less fortunate than ourselves. Important however not to go enthusiastically overboard as we could easily be prone to excesses.
Saturday 6/2: Venus Trine Neptune (1:26 AM)
A very romantic day. We are drawn to beauty, peace and elegance. Musicians could find this day particularly inspiring. Our compassionate feelings are enhanced. We connect to others at a soul level but need to be careful not to be in love just with the idea of love. If an ideal person who seems to be the answer to all our dreams and desires, we may just be infatuated with the illusion of perfection.
Tuesday 6/5: Sun Conjunct Mercury (7:02 PM), Venus Opposition Pluto (7:23 PM)
A good day to write those e-mails, make those phone calls and express diplomatically what we need to say. We learn new things and are curious about the world we live in. Our social life is varied and interesting, inasmuch as we remain gracious and compromising. To avoid unnecessary conflicts today, best to not take sides and keep hard feelings to ourselves.
Wednesday 6/6: Mercury Square Neptune (7:08 AM), Sun Square Neptune (10:59 PM)
We could feel quite spaced out today, dreamy, tired and ineffective. Best to lay low and not get involved in anything requiring close attention to details. It is advisable to stay clear from any activity that could open the door to spiritual imagination.
Tuesday 6/12: Mercury enters Cancer (1:00 PM till June 28)
Two weeks of more subjective and emotional thinking. We are concerned with family, safety and security. Creativity (especially drawing) is favored. Communication with children (as well as our inner child) improves.
Wednesday 6/13: Mercury Sextile Uranus (4:40 AM), Venus enters Leo (2:54 PM until July 9)
Two weeks during which we may want to be more glamorous, creative and expressive. Relationships with children should be more pleasurable. Anything enhancing our sense of drama or inner royalty is appealing. Today, more specifically is a day to expect the unexpected. We are drawn to the unusual. Plans could be disrupted. Freedom of thought, revolutionary ideas, connecting dots in a new way make this day particularly exciting.
Thursday 6/14: Venus Square Uranus (8:33 PM)
A day to avoid any impulsive reaction, as relationships could start and end suddenly and unexpectedly. Financial matters could be wildly fluctuating and an investment not as wise as it initially felt.
Friday 6/15: Mercury Opposition Saturn (6:47 PM)
A day that could seem tedious. We could also feel more isolated than usual. Focusing on the work at hand with seriousness and discipline is the most efficient way to deal with this transit.
Monday 6/18: Neptune turns retrograde (4:27 PM)
Kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Tuesday 6/19: Mercury Trine Jupiter (12:43 PM)
Traveling, conference speaking, legal, religious and educational matters are all favored today. A great day to start learning a new language. Our mental outlook is positive, exuberant and expansive. Our faith in life and self-confidence are at an all times high!
Wednesday 6/20: Mercury Trine Neptune (8:59 PM)
An inspiring day for artists, channelers and healers. Wonderful for meditation and spiritual growth. We could feel dreamier and more sensitive than usual. Solitude and silence are appealing. Not a good day for signing legal documents as we could miss the fine print.
Thursday 6/21: the Sun enters Cancer (3:07 AM, Summer Solstice until July 22nd), Venus opposition Mars (9:54 AM)
This coming month stresses the importance of family, safety and security. Wonderful for cooking, engaging in crafts, nurturing those we cherish and making our home hospitable. Today, more specifically, passion is attractive. In our longing for companionship and affection, we should however be careful of getting involved with a person who may not turn out being all we had hoped they were.
Friday 6/22: Sun Sextile Uranus (10:58 PM)
A day to expect the unexpected. Exciting situations, stimulating people lead to freeing changes. Dots are connected in an unusual way. We are encouraged to be ourselves.
Saturday 6/23: Mercury Opposition Pluto (2:24 AM),
Compromise will get us further than blunt, forceful reactions trying to convince others that our ideas are the right ones. Best to meet our potential opponents half way in order to find creative solutions to the problems at hand.
Monday 6/25: Venus Square Jupiter (10:19 AM)
An item could be more expensive than it is worth. We could be prone to excesses in food and other pleasures. Our over-optimism could prove more self-destructive than positive. Today, moderation, calm and discretion are key.
Tuesday 6/26: Mars turns retrograde (2:05 PM)
Kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Wednesday 6/27: Sun opposition Saturn (6:28 AM)
Not a good day to seek the support of others, nor to ask for a raise. We could feel lonelier and gloomier than usual. A day best used completing backlogged work, with discipline and groundedness.
Thursday 6/28: Mercury enters Leo (10:17 PM until September 5)
Two months during which we could be attracted to theater, drama or other forms of dynamic self-expression. Wonderful for performing artists. A time to think and speak from the heart.
Saturday 6/30: Mercury Square Uranus (6:01 AM)
Explosive new, unexpected information could rock our day. Exciting people could help us break our usual routine. Unusual ideas or flashes of intuition could open new realms of understanding leading us to dynamic projects. We should however be careful in our use of words as relationships could easily be severed today by us inadvertently speaking our mind.
Wishing you a month of June filled with wonder!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
The world is shifting. As old paradigms become irrelevant, we need the astrological insight and gifts that Michelle Karén provides for people worldwide, right now. Having predicted current global circumstances, she also holds the answers to help empower people. Michelle Karén is the author of the groundbreaking book, Astrology for Enlightenment, published by Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
Copyright © 2018 Michelle Karen Books. www.michellekaren.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (30)
- February (12)
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Horoscopes for February 17th, 2019 to February 24th, 2019
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 10th, 2019 to February 17th, 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 3rd, 2019 to February 10th, 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (18)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Horoscopes for January 27th, 2019 to February 3rd, 2019
- • Composition...
- • Horoscopes for January 20th, 2019 to January 27th, 2019
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • Horoscopes for January 13th, 2019 to January 20th, 2019
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- February (12)
- 2018 (270)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (36)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- December (9)