Category: Astrological News Hits: 697
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Kano “inner peace”. A month to not fall prey to the ups and downs of external reality. Order, balance and unity give birth to a calm state of mind. As we go deep within to find our personal sanctuary of tranquility, we free ourselves from inner and outer violence, wars and conflicts. Only in this place of absolute serenity, can we see with clarity all that is not, and peacefully let it go with a breath of kindness.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Venus turns retrograde on March 4 between 13º09’ and 1º18’ Aries until April 15th. Its shadow period remains until May 18. A time to reevaluate all our relationships. People reveal their true colors. We could have to reexamine the way we express love and affection, whom we are attracted to and why, and the general health of a romantic relationship. People from our past may reemerge, giving us a chance to complete relationships that maybe had not ended well, or clear misunderstandings. Finances also come to the forefront. How much do we value money. How do we make money? Do we use money constructively or do we squander our material resources in aimless pursuits? Do we apply the rule of saving 10% of our earnings, and giving 10% to charity, thus leaving space for more abundance to come our way? A moneymaking opportunity could be re-actualized. Money owed could return to us. Our relationship to beauty is also likely to come into focus. Do we love ourselves enough to embrace our physical appearance as it is, or are we plagued by inner insecurities enticing us to feel we should change the way we look? A great time for small improvements, but drastic makeovers are not advised as we might come later on to regret unfortunate results.
Jupiter remains retrograde this whole month until June 9th. Its shadow period lasts until September 6. The 4 degrees (22º18’-19º12’ Libra) traveled this month are symbolized by “Chanticleer’s voice heralds sunrise”, “A child giving birds a drink at a fountain”, “A Sunday crowd enjoying the beach” and “A Rabbi performing his duties”. As lack of honesty is revealed, integrity is rewarded. Unexpected luck and beneficial opportunities involving others come as a result of past positive actions. A wonderful time of growth and happiness that enables us to further our education, enhance our spiritual understanding and make significant advances in living our dreams. A journey to a distant country we visited in the past or always longed to explore, could resurface, opening new realms of experience that help us grow in wisdom.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Wednesday 3/1 between 6:18 PM and 11:43 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Friday 3/3 at 7:20 AM till Saturday 3/4 at 2:05 AM: When the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Monday 3/6 between 0:22 AM and 4:54 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Wednesday 3/8 between 6:59 Am and 8:45 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Friday 3/10 between 9:05 AM and 2:07 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Sunday 3/12 between 7:36 PM and 10:28 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Wednesday 3/15 between 3:05 AM and 6:11 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Friday 3/17 between 2:56 PM and 8:00 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Monday 3/20 between 3:37 AM and 8:31 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Wednesday 3/22 between 6:20 Am and 7:28 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- From Friday 3/24 at 10:56 PM till Saturday 3/25 at 3:06 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Monday 3/27 between 3:19 AM and 7:11 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Wednesday 3/29 between 5:07 AM and 8:48 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Thursday 3/30 at 4:12 PM till Friday 3/31 at 9:40 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Taurus between Wednesday 3/1 at 11:43 PM and Saturday 3/4 at 2:04 AM + between Wednesday 3/29 at 8:48 AM and Friday 3/31 at 9:39 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Saturday 3/4 at 2:05 AM and Monday 3/6 at 4:53 AM + between Friday 3/31 at 9:40 AM and Sunday 3/2 at 11:26 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Monday 3/6 at 4:54 AM and Wednesday 3/8 at 8:44 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Wednesday 3/8 at 8:45 AM and Friday 3/10 at 2:06 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Friday 3/10 at 2:07 PM and Sunday 3/12 at 10:27 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Sunday 3/12 at 10:28 PM and Wednesday 3/15 at 8:10 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Wednesday 3/15 at 8:11 AM and Friday 3/17 at 7:59 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Friday 3/17 at 8:00 PM and Monday 3/20 at 8:30 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Monday 3/20 at 8:31 AM and Wednesday 3/22 at 7:27 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Wednesday 3/22 at 7:28 PM and Saturday 3/25 at 3:05 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Saturday 3/25 at 3:06 AM and Monday 3/27 at 7:10 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Monday 3/27 at 7:11 AM and Wednesday 3/29 at 8:47 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation is particularly powerful since it coincides with 2 major eclipses. It starts on Sunday 3/12 with the Full Moon in Virgo. Make sure that at 7:54 AM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder.
On Monday 3/27 on the New Moon in Aries, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 7:57 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * * * * * * * *
Wednesday 3/1: Sun Conjunct Neptune (6:45 PM)
We could feel quite spaced out today. Confusion could arise in material matters. Not a good day for signing legal papers or doing any work requiring focused attention to details. Excellent however for meditation, spiritual and/or artistic inspiration. A day best spent in peace and silence.
Thursday 3/2: Jupiter Opposition Uranus (5:19 PM)
An important day to complete an outmoded chapter of our lives and move into a new dimension of our personal evolution. The final outcome of this change may however not unfold quite as we had envisioned. Stress induced precipitation is ill advised at this time. Even though friendships developed today could be short-lived and somewhat disruptive, the people we encounter are likely to be intense and unusual, opening exciting horizons into our lives.
Saturday 3/4: Venus turns retrograde (1:08 AM until April 15th), Mercury Conjunct Neptune (3:10 AM)
During the next 3 weeks, a long forgotten love interest could reemerge. We could have second thoughts with regard to an existing romantic relationship. New circumstances may test our understanding of love and relationships. Not a good day for signing legal papers or dealing with documents requiring great attention to details, as we could feel somewhat unfocused. On the other hand, this transit brings valuable inspiration for meditation, spiritual healing and artistic work.
Sunday 3/5: Mars Trine Saturn (12:45 PM)
We are able to handle our duties and obligations today with practical efficiency, accepting gracefully the limitations that may be imposed upon us. We are not afraid of putting in long hours. We remain very focused on the tasks at hand and get things done efficiently.
Monday 3/6: Sun Conjunct Mercury (4:29 PM)
Excellent for trading, selling, completing backlogged work, making phone calls or answering e-mails. Today, we are quick witted and efficient in the pursuit of our objectives. A new experience or encounter, expands our horizons in very beneficial ways.
Tuesday 3/7: Mercury Sextile Pluto (9:23 PM)
Manipulation, power games or ultimatums are ill advised. A day to keep strong opinions to ourselves, lie low and go with the flow and remember that positive results are best obtained through cooperation and communication.
Thursday 3/9: Sun Sextile Pluto (0:29 AM), Mars enters Taurus (4:34 PM until April 21)
During the next 6 weeks, our actions are practical, thorough, grounded, and lead to enduring results. Taurus natives are favored. Today, more specifically, issues should not be forced. Cooperation leads to faster, more effective results.
Monday 3/13: Mercury enters Aries (2:08 PM) till 3/30
During the next 17 days, our minds are sharp, innovative, daring and dynamic. We come up quickly with smart solutions to the challenges at hand.
Friday 3/17: Sun Square Saturn (2:47 PM)
Our authority may be challenged, our workload may become more significant, and we could run into depressing difficulties. Even if concentration, focus, discipline and hard work may go unnoticed today, they pave the way to ultimate success. The more quiet, dignified and efficient we are, the more solidity we bring to our position in society.
Saturday 3/18: Mercury Conjunct Venus (5:26 AM)
A day of pleasant communications with others. Excellent for gathering with friends or attending an elegant social event. Even difficult things are expressed nicely and serenely.
Monday 3/20: Sun enters Aries (3:29 AM, Vernal Equinox until April 20th)
This next month is great for starting a new exercise program, displaying an adventurous spirit and beginning a project requiring initiative, stamina and dynamic leadership abilities.
Thursday 3/23: Mercury Square Pluto (5:42 PM)
Deep, strategic thinking done with integrity is favored today. Forcing our way through obstacles is likely to backfire. Our ideas need to be expressed clearly, truthfully, without any hint of manipulation. Oppositions from others need to be dealt quietly and with dignity.
Friday 3/24: Mercury Opposition Jupiter (5:46 AM)
A day to be careful of someone whose propositions seem too good to be true, as they might just be so. In turn, we should not promise more than we can deliver. A legal or financial issue could prove more complicated and costly than initially expected. Not so favorable for a long distance trip.
Saturday 3/25: Sun Conjunct Venus (3:16 AM)
Beauty and peace are particularly attractive. A day to make our surroundings as pleasant as possible. We present ourselves and our ideas with poise and elegance, enabling us to effortlessly enlist the support of people who can help us further our goals.
Sunday 3/26: Mercury Conjunct Uranus (8:05 AM)
A day to expect the unexpected. A short trip could place us in unfamiliar circumstances. A new person met today could prove to have both a disruptive and stimulating influence. Stress could disturb our ability to rest. Impulsive communications could bring new ideas but could also alienate us from people in our familiar surroundings. We should be extra careful when driving. Answers come to us in sudden flashes of insight and inspiration.
Monday 3/27: Mars Sextile Neptune (9:46 AM)
Dissatisfaction with our present circumstances could stimulate our creativity and imagination to new heights, leading us to exciting opportunities. If we remain attentive not to fall prey to impractical endeavors or build unreal castles in the sky, we could attract interesting experiences. Asto not have them fade into nothingness, great ideas should be backed with hard work.
Wednesday 3/29: Mercury Trine Saturn (11:16 AM)
A perfect day for clearing our desk of backlogged work, being focused, efficient, and through hard work furthering our ambitions. Excellent also for quiet study, carefully planning our future and being very structured and organized. Our authority gets established as we express our ideas with seriousness and solidity.
Thursday 3/30: Jupiter Square Pluto (11:41 AM)
Events could affect our serenity and challenge our confidence. Compromising while honoring our own truth is favored. Excellent for studies that both expand and deepen our understanding of the inner workings of the world.
Friday 3/31: Mercury enters Taurus (10:31 AM) till April 20
During the next 3 weeks, our mind is thorough. We need to digest information received and use it in practical ways. Our connection to nature is enhanced. We are interested in situations and people bringing love, sensuality and comfort to our lives.
Wishing you a wonderful month of March!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (204)
- August (29)
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 22 August 2017
- • August 21st Mega Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 21-27, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 20 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 19 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 18 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 17 August 2017
- • Horoscopes and the ‘Great American Eclipse’
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- • Follow Me, Into The Heart Of The Sun. Total Solar Eclipse In Leo, 21st August
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 15 August 2017
- • Predictions for Monday, 21 August 2017 – Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 14-20, 2017
- • Solar Eclipse 21 August 2017 New Moon
- • Planet Alert August 2017
- • The Great Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017 – Inspiring Reckless Actions
- • Chinese Astrology August 2017
- • Saturn Direct on August 25, 2017--Getting Back to Business
- • Setting The Stage: The Lunar Eclipse At The Full Moon In Aquarius
- • August 7th Lunar Eclipse
- • Lion’s Gate Eclipse
- • Mercury Retrograde ~ Aug.12 - Sept.5, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 7-13, 2017
- • Unleash Your Inner Greatness! Jupiter In Libra Square Pluto In Capricorn, 4th August.
- • Life Under A Lunar Eclipse: Nothing Is Quite As It Seems..
- • Love Your Inner Freak! Uranus Retrograde From The 3rd August To 2 January 2018.
- • Prepare For August’s Planetary Twists And Turns
- • August 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • It’s Here! The Solar Eclipse Of August 2017 – What Does It Mean For You?
- July (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 31-August 6, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde August 2017 Trust Me Babe
- • Astrology for August 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 24-30, 2017
- • Neptune Conjunct Midheaven Natal and Transit
- • How to Get the Best Out of a Black Moon!
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 17-23, 2017
- • Mars square Uranus 12th to 20th July. Awareness is a Superpower!
- • The Astrology of the Summer of Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 10-16, 2017
- • Planet Alert July 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Sirius Gateway July 3-7
- • Neptune And The Opioid Addiction Epidemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 3-9, 2017
- • Earth’s 3D Timelines Collapsing vs Anchoring 5D Frequencies ~ The Energies Of July 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2017
- • Mars-Pluto Opposition, Active This Weekend From 30th June To 3rd July
- • July 2017 Forecasts
- • The Astrology of Prince Harry’s Revelations
- • July 2017 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • Astrology for July 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 26-July 2, 2017
- • Astro Update For June 23, 2017
- • Summer Solstice: A Crescendo of Light
- • Summer Solstice 2017 - 7 Astrological Traits to Know About Midsummer
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 19-26, 2017
- • Neptune In Pisces Retrograde From June 16th To November 22nd, 2017.”You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One”
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 12-18, 2017
- • Planet Alert June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 5-11, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For June 5 to 11, 2017
- • Anything Is Possible This Weekend! 3/4th June
- • Venus - Uranus ~ Liberate Yourself!
- • Jupiter Direct 9th June 2017
- • Astrology Transits For June 2017: Bright Fires, Murky Waters
- • June 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • June 2017 Forecasts
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2017
- May (26)
- • Astrology for June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 29-June 4, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 29 to June 4, 2017
- • Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • Planet Alert May 2017
- • Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • May 2017 Forecasts
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • Astrology for May 2017
- • Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • Astrology for April 2017
- • Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • Astrology for March 2017
- • February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert March 2017
- • Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • Planet Alert February 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (34)
- • Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • Astrology for February 2017
- • Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • Time to Thrive in 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • Planet Alert January 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • Looking backward to look ahead
- • The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- August (29)
- 2016 (96)
- December (20)
- • January 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Dare to be different! Uranus direct 29th December to 7th August 2017
- • Uranus Direct
- • Astrology for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2017: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Venus Retrograde in 2017: Redefining Humanity’s Personal Values
- • The gift of a higher Love this Christmas
- • Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, 19th Dec to 8th January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 19 to 25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 19-25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 12-18, 2016
- • 19th December 2016 – 8th January 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn and Sagittarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 12 to 18, 2016
- • 2017: Being the Light
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Spiritual Meaning of Mercury Retrograde December 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 5 to 11, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for December 2016
- • Monthly Forecasts for December 2016
- • December 2016 Monthly Forecast
- November (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 27-December 4, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 28 to December 4, 2016
- • Astrology for December 2016
- • Planet Alert December 2016
- • Journeying Through Saturn Return Part 1
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 21-27 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 21 to 27, 2016
- • The Jupiter/Pluto dance: What it means for you
- • Astrology for 2017
- • A look at Generation Z: The Pluto in Sagittarius generation
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 14-20, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 14 to 20, 2016
- • 9th November – 19th December 2016: Mars in Aquarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 7 to 13, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 7-13, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for November 2016
- • Planet Alert November 2016
- • Neptune conjunct the South Node of Fate, 3rd November
- • November 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for November 2016
- October (16)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 31-November 6, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For October 31 to November 6, 2016
- • Astrology for November 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 22-28, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 24 to 30, 2016
- • Live life to the fullest! Venus in Sagittarius,from 18th October to 11th Nov
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 17-23, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 17 to 23, 2016
- • 15th – 31st October 2016: Astro-Events to the End of October
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 10-16, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 10 to 16, 2016
- • “Femme Fatale” the month of October
- • Monthly Forecasts for October 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 3-9, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for October 3 to 9, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for October 2016
- September (25)
- • October 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • Planet Alert October 2016
- • This week’s Libra New Moon is full of abundance and the power of love
- • Astrology for October 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Sept. 26 - Oct. 2, 2016
- • Dream Big As Jupiter and the Sun Align
- • Current Trends: End of September/ Beginning of October 2016
- • The week of Love! Jupiter in Libra conjunct the Sun
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 19-25, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 19 to 25, 2016 and September 26 to October 2, 2016
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Pisces
- • Let the healing waves of Love flow over you. Lunar Eclipse in 16th September
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 12-18, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 12 to 18, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: Jupiter Enters Libra and the 999 Gateway
- • A day to celebrate! Jupiter arrives in Libra 9th September.
- • 27th June – 1st December 2016: Chiron Retrograde in Pisces
- • The Eris-Uranus conjunction of 2015-2017
- • Planet Alert September 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 5 - 11, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 5 to 11, 2016
- • Monthly Astro-Forecasts for September 2016
- • “I don’t want realism, I want magic. Magic” Neptune-Saturn square exact 10th September
- • Now is the time to take destiny into our own hands. Sun in Virgo conjunct the north node of fate 4th September.
- • September 2016 Monthly Forecast
- August (15)
- • Gaining inner wisdom and joy. Mercury in Virgo retrograde 30th Aug to 22nd September
- • 1st September 2016: Solar Eclipse in 10th degree of Virgo at 9:04 a.m. UT
- • Mercury retrograde alert! August 30-September 22, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde August 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 29 - September 4, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 29 to September 4, 2016
- • 30th August – 22nd September 2016: Mercury Retrograde in Virgo & Jupiter enters Libra
- • Light your fire! 24th to 30th August
- • The limits of positive thinking
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 22-28, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 22 to 28, 2016
- • Full Moon in Aquarius, Solar & Lunar Eclipses of September 2016 – A New Hope!
- • Neptune in Pisces and extreme flooding
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 15-21, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 15 to 21, 2016
- December (20)