Category: Astrological News Hits: 1094
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Kano “inner peace”. A month to not fall prey to the ups and downs of external reality. Order, balance and unity give birth to a calm state of mind. As we go deep within to find our personal sanctuary of tranquility, we free ourselves from inner and outer violence, wars and conflicts. Only in this place of absolute serenity, can we see with clarity all that is not, and peacefully let it go with a breath of kindness.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Venus turns retrograde on March 4 between 13º09’ and 1º18’ Aries until April 15th. Its shadow period remains until May 18. A time to reevaluate all our relationships. People reveal their true colors. We could have to reexamine the way we express love and affection, whom we are attracted to and why, and the general health of a romantic relationship. People from our past may reemerge, giving us a chance to complete relationships that maybe had not ended well, or clear misunderstandings. Finances also come to the forefront. How much do we value money. How do we make money? Do we use money constructively or do we squander our material resources in aimless pursuits? Do we apply the rule of saving 10% of our earnings, and giving 10% to charity, thus leaving space for more abundance to come our way? A moneymaking opportunity could be re-actualized. Money owed could return to us. Our relationship to beauty is also likely to come into focus. Do we love ourselves enough to embrace our physical appearance as it is, or are we plagued by inner insecurities enticing us to feel we should change the way we look? A great time for small improvements, but drastic makeovers are not advised as we might come later on to regret unfortunate results.
Jupiter remains retrograde this whole month until June 9th. Its shadow period lasts until September 6. The 4 degrees (22º18’-19º12’ Libra) traveled this month are symbolized by “Chanticleer’s voice heralds sunrise”, “A child giving birds a drink at a fountain”, “A Sunday crowd enjoying the beach” and “A Rabbi performing his duties”. As lack of honesty is revealed, integrity is rewarded. Unexpected luck and beneficial opportunities involving others come as a result of past positive actions. A wonderful time of growth and happiness that enables us to further our education, enhance our spiritual understanding and make significant advances in living our dreams. A journey to a distant country we visited in the past or always longed to explore, could resurface, opening new realms of experience that help us grow in wisdom.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Wednesday 3/1 between 6:18 PM and 11:43 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Friday 3/3 at 7:20 AM till Saturday 3/4 at 2:05 AM: When the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Monday 3/6 between 0:22 AM and 4:54 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Wednesday 3/8 between 6:59 Am and 8:45 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Friday 3/10 between 9:05 AM and 2:07 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Sunday 3/12 between 7:36 PM and 10:28 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Wednesday 3/15 between 3:05 AM and 6:11 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Friday 3/17 between 2:56 PM and 8:00 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Monday 3/20 between 3:37 AM and 8:31 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Wednesday 3/22 between 6:20 Am and 7:28 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- From Friday 3/24 at 10:56 PM till Saturday 3/25 at 3:06 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Monday 3/27 between 3:19 AM and 7:11 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Wednesday 3/29 between 5:07 AM and 8:48 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Thursday 3/30 at 4:12 PM till Friday 3/31 at 9:40 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Taurus between Wednesday 3/1 at 11:43 PM and Saturday 3/4 at 2:04 AM + between Wednesday 3/29 at 8:48 AM and Friday 3/31 at 9:39 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Saturday 3/4 at 2:05 AM and Monday 3/6 at 4:53 AM + between Friday 3/31 at 9:40 AM and Sunday 3/2 at 11:26 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Monday 3/6 at 4:54 AM and Wednesday 3/8 at 8:44 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Wednesday 3/8 at 8:45 AM and Friday 3/10 at 2:06 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Friday 3/10 at 2:07 PM and Sunday 3/12 at 10:27 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Sunday 3/12 at 10:28 PM and Wednesday 3/15 at 8:10 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Wednesday 3/15 at 8:11 AM and Friday 3/17 at 7:59 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Friday 3/17 at 8:00 PM and Monday 3/20 at 8:30 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Monday 3/20 at 8:31 AM and Wednesday 3/22 at 7:27 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Wednesday 3/22 at 7:28 PM and Saturday 3/25 at 3:05 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Saturday 3/25 at 3:06 AM and Monday 3/27 at 7:10 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Monday 3/27 at 7:11 AM and Wednesday 3/29 at 8:47 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation is particularly powerful since it coincides with 2 major eclipses. It starts on Sunday 3/12 with the Full Moon in Virgo. Make sure that at 7:54 AM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder.
On Monday 3/27 on the New Moon in Aries, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 7:57 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * * * * * * * *
Wednesday 3/1: Sun Conjunct Neptune (6:45 PM)
We could feel quite spaced out today. Confusion could arise in material matters. Not a good day for signing legal papers or doing any work requiring focused attention to details. Excellent however for meditation, spiritual and/or artistic inspiration. A day best spent in peace and silence.
Thursday 3/2: Jupiter Opposition Uranus (5:19 PM)
An important day to complete an outmoded chapter of our lives and move into a new dimension of our personal evolution. The final outcome of this change may however not unfold quite as we had envisioned. Stress induced precipitation is ill advised at this time. Even though friendships developed today could be short-lived and somewhat disruptive, the people we encounter are likely to be intense and unusual, opening exciting horizons into our lives.
Saturday 3/4: Venus turns retrograde (1:08 AM until April 15th), Mercury Conjunct Neptune (3:10 AM)
During the next 3 weeks, a long forgotten love interest could reemerge. We could have second thoughts with regard to an existing romantic relationship. New circumstances may test our understanding of love and relationships. Not a good day for signing legal papers or dealing with documents requiring great attention to details, as we could feel somewhat unfocused. On the other hand, this transit brings valuable inspiration for meditation, spiritual healing and artistic work.
Sunday 3/5: Mars Trine Saturn (12:45 PM)
We are able to handle our duties and obligations today with practical efficiency, accepting gracefully the limitations that may be imposed upon us. We are not afraid of putting in long hours. We remain very focused on the tasks at hand and get things done efficiently.
Monday 3/6: Sun Conjunct Mercury (4:29 PM)
Excellent for trading, selling, completing backlogged work, making phone calls or answering e-mails. Today, we are quick witted and efficient in the pursuit of our objectives. A new experience or encounter, expands our horizons in very beneficial ways.
Tuesday 3/7: Mercury Sextile Pluto (9:23 PM)
Manipulation, power games or ultimatums are ill advised. A day to keep strong opinions to ourselves, lie low and go with the flow and remember that positive results are best obtained through cooperation and communication.
Thursday 3/9: Sun Sextile Pluto (0:29 AM), Mars enters Taurus (4:34 PM until April 21)
During the next 6 weeks, our actions are practical, thorough, grounded, and lead to enduring results. Taurus natives are favored. Today, more specifically, issues should not be forced. Cooperation leads to faster, more effective results.
Monday 3/13: Mercury enters Aries (2:08 PM) till 3/30
During the next 17 days, our minds are sharp, innovative, daring and dynamic. We come up quickly with smart solutions to the challenges at hand.
Friday 3/17: Sun Square Saturn (2:47 PM)
Our authority may be challenged, our workload may become more significant, and we could run into depressing difficulties. Even if concentration, focus, discipline and hard work may go unnoticed today, they pave the way to ultimate success. The more quiet, dignified and efficient we are, the more solidity we bring to our position in society.
Saturday 3/18: Mercury Conjunct Venus (5:26 AM)
A day of pleasant communications with others. Excellent for gathering with friends or attending an elegant social event. Even difficult things are expressed nicely and serenely.
Monday 3/20: Sun enters Aries (3:29 AM, Vernal Equinox until April 20th)
This next month is great for starting a new exercise program, displaying an adventurous spirit and beginning a project requiring initiative, stamina and dynamic leadership abilities.
Thursday 3/23: Mercury Square Pluto (5:42 PM)
Deep, strategic thinking done with integrity is favored today. Forcing our way through obstacles is likely to backfire. Our ideas need to be expressed clearly, truthfully, without any hint of manipulation. Oppositions from others need to be dealt quietly and with dignity.
Friday 3/24: Mercury Opposition Jupiter (5:46 AM)
A day to be careful of someone whose propositions seem too good to be true, as they might just be so. In turn, we should not promise more than we can deliver. A legal or financial issue could prove more complicated and costly than initially expected. Not so favorable for a long distance trip.
Saturday 3/25: Sun Conjunct Venus (3:16 AM)
Beauty and peace are particularly attractive. A day to make our surroundings as pleasant as possible. We present ourselves and our ideas with poise and elegance, enabling us to effortlessly enlist the support of people who can help us further our goals.
Sunday 3/26: Mercury Conjunct Uranus (8:05 AM)
A day to expect the unexpected. A short trip could place us in unfamiliar circumstances. A new person met today could prove to have both a disruptive and stimulating influence. Stress could disturb our ability to rest. Impulsive communications could bring new ideas but could also alienate us from people in our familiar surroundings. We should be extra careful when driving. Answers come to us in sudden flashes of insight and inspiration.
Monday 3/27: Mars Sextile Neptune (9:46 AM)
Dissatisfaction with our present circumstances could stimulate our creativity and imagination to new heights, leading us to exciting opportunities. If we remain attentive not to fall prey to impractical endeavors or build unreal castles in the sky, we could attract interesting experiences. Asto not have them fade into nothingness, great ideas should be backed with hard work.
Wednesday 3/29: Mercury Trine Saturn (11:16 AM)
A perfect day for clearing our desk of backlogged work, being focused, efficient, and through hard work furthering our ambitions. Excellent also for quiet study, carefully planning our future and being very structured and organized. Our authority gets established as we express our ideas with seriousness and solidity.
Thursday 3/30: Jupiter Square Pluto (11:41 AM)
Events could affect our serenity and challenge our confidence. Compromising while honoring our own truth is favored. Excellent for studies that both expand and deepen our understanding of the inner workings of the world.
Friday 3/31: Mercury enters Taurus (10:31 AM) till April 20
During the next 3 weeks, our mind is thorough. We need to digest information received and use it in practical ways. Our connection to nature is enhanced. We are interested in situations and people bringing love, sensuality and comfort to our lives.
Wishing you a wonderful month of March!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2018 (259)
- October (8)
- • Horoscopes for October 14th, 2018 to October 21st, 2018
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (36)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • The Eclipse Gateway: The Time Between Eclipses
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (46)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- • Goddess Asteroids 2018 - Take Flight from Your Gilded Cage
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 04 January 2018
- • January 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 03 January 2018
- • Uranus in Aries Direct, 2nd January 2018. The Match Igniting The Flame!
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2018
- • Resolutions for 2018. Making and Keeping Them
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 1 to 7, 2018
- October (8)
- 2017 (41)
- December (41)
- • The Energies of January 2018 ~ A New Cycle of Conscious Evolution & Galactic Initiation
- • The Astrology Of 2018 – What Can We Expect?
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 30 December 2017
- • Venus Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Value of Power and Alignment
- • Mars Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Ambition of Humanity
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2018: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 29 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017 (2)
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 27 December 2017
- • 2018 Overview
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 26 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 25 December 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 25 to 31, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 24 December 2017
- • Horoscopes for December 24th, 2017 to December 31st, 2017
- • The Winter Solstice And The Return Of The Light
- • Solstice Blessings
- • Adventures In Mercury Retrograde, December 2017 Edition
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 20 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 19 December 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 18-24, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 18 to 24, 2017
- • Think With Our Hearts - Astro News Flash
- • Saturn In Capricorn: The Pinnacle Of Achievement (and Some Practical Advice)
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 16 December 2017
- • The Astrology of Non-Duality
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 15 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 14 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 13 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 12 December 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 11-17, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 11 December 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 11 to 17, 2017
- • A Very Auspicious Winter Solstice: December 21, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 10 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 08 December 2017
- • Astrology Forecast for 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 07 December 2017
- • Lilith and the Third Rebirth
- December (41)