Category: Astrological News Hits: 1617
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Kenaz “torch”. We are called this month to draw upon our inner light. Having ideas amounts to very little if we do not act with passion, ignite the fire within to manifest them in outer reality. We are light bearers, the flames of the candles that illuminate miles of darkness. We are asked to remember what we know and reminded that knowledge is power.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Mercury turns direct on May 3rd at 24º17’ Aries. Its shadow period remains until May 21st. The Sabian Symbols describe this degree as follows: “A double promise reveals its inner and outer meanings”. Right now, nothing is as it seems. The pace is accelerating. To remain balanced, it is essential that we be aware of the whole picture at all times without falling prey to the ups and downs, shifts and turns, that keep occurring at a furious rhythm. As we stay grounded in our integrity, and listen to our inner voice, truth unfolds allowing us to discern with clarity what-is from what-is-not.
Jupiter remains retrograde this whole month until June 9th. Its shadow period lasts until September 6. The 2 degrees (15º24’-13º20’ Libra) traveled this month are symbolized by “After a storm, a boat landing stands in need of reconstruction”, “In the heat of the noon, a man takes a siesta”. Despite the pressure to constantly move forward, it is important that we take a step back and allow ourselves time to replenish, regenerate and honor our physical needs. Sleeping enough, drinking plenty of pure water, enjoying time alone, paying attention to our dreams are all necessary for us to remain stable in the eye of the storm. What do we truly believe in? What ideals do we pursue? What visions do we have? How deeply do we honor our integrity?
Saturn remains retrograde this whole month in Sagittarius until August 25. Its shadow period remains until December 1. The degrees it travels this month (27º17-25º35’ Sagittarius) are symbolized in the Sabian Symbols by the following images: “An old bridge over a beautiful stream in constant use”, “The sculptor’s vision is taking form”, “A flag-bearer in a battle”. We are being tested in our maturity, our resolve no matter what obstacles we encounter, our persistence despite challenges, our inner strength and our personal authority. Difficulties force us to restructure our understanding of reality by finding new solutions to the problems at hand. We are very much asked to review our personal relationships, tap into our inner talents and resources, as well as redefine our goals.
Pluto remains retrograde this whole month and will remains so until September 28. Its shadow period continues until January 19, 2018. The degree traveled this month (19º22-19º00 Capricorn) is represented by “A hidden choir singing during a religious service”. A time to reflect on the inner transformations induced by the rapidly changing outer circumstances. Only the consciousness that all is in divine order can help us make sense of what seems so chaotic right now. We live in a benevolent universe. We need to remember that even the situations that do not develop as we had hoped for, necessarily lead to a higher good that would have been blocked had our limited/limiting visions been fulfilled. When we understand this, we can start to relax and really look forward to the surprises in store for us, allowing much magic to pour into our world.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Monday 5/1 between 1:23 PM and 9:12 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- From Wednesday 5/3 at 9:35 PM till Thursday 5/4 at 2:47 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Saturday 5/6 between 5:42 AM and 11:20 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Monday 5/8 between 3:59 PM and 10:01 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Wednesday 5/10 at 2:42 PM till Thursday 5/11 at 9:59 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Saturday 5/13 between 7:14 PM and 10:37 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Tuesday 5/16 between 3:22 AM and 10:50 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Thursday 5/18 between 5:33 PM and 8:52 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- From Saturday 5/20 at 8:39 PM till Sunday 5/21 at 3:11 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- From Monday 5/22 at 11:59 PM till Tuesday 5/23 at 5:33 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Wednesday 5/24 at 12:08 PM till Thursday 5/25 at 5:15 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- From Friday 5/26 at 11:18 PM till Saturday 5/27 at 4:24 AM when the Moon enters Cancer.
- From Sunday 5/28 at 11:59 PM till Monday 5/29 at 5:12 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Wednesday 5/31 between 4:14 AM and 9:16 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Cancer until Monday 5/1 at 9:11 PM + between Saturday 5/27 at 4:24 AM and Monday 5/29 at 5:11 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Monday 5/1 at 9:12 PM and Thursday 5/4 at 2:46 AM + between Monday 5/29 at 5:12 AM and Wednesday 5/31 at 9:15 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Thursday 5/4 at 2:47 AM an Saturday 5/6 at 11:19 AM + between Wednesday 5/31 at 9:16 AM and Friday 6/2 at 5:03 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Saturday 5/6 at 11:20 AM and Monday 5/8 at 10:00 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Monday 5/8 at 10:01 PM and Thursday 5/11 at 9:58 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Thursday 5/11 at 9:59 AM and Saturday 5/13 at 10:36 PM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Saturday 5/13 at 10:37 PM and Tuesday 5/16 at 10:49 AM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Tuesday 5/16 at 10:50 AM and Thursday 5/18 at 8:51 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Thursday 5/18 at 8:52 PM and Sunday 5/21 at 3:10 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Sunday 5/21 at 3:11 AM and Tuesday 5/23 at 5:32 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Tuesday 5/23 at 5:33 AM and Thursday 5/25 at 5:14 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Thursday 5/25 at 5:15 AM and Saturday 5/27 at 4:23 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation starts on Wednesday 5/10 with the Full Moon in Scorpio. Make sure that at 2:47 PM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder.
On Thursday 5/25 on the New Moon in Gemini, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 12:44 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * * * * * * * *
Wednesday 5/3: Mercury turns direct (9:33 AM), Sun Sextile Neptune (5:51 PM)
Regarding Mercury turning direct, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Today, we could still experience some lost keys, missed flights and misunderstandings in general. Tomorrow, communications return to normal. A good day to favor quiet meditation, engage in artistic activities and work with our dreams.
Tuesday 5/9: Sun Trine Pluto (11:21 AM), Mercury Conjunct Uranus (10:19 PM)
A day to stand in our power with sensitivity and intelligence. Ego struggles, manipulations or ultimatums are ill-advised. Through our ability to see deeply into people and situations, we create empowering and enriching circumstances for all. Unusual, independent people are attractive. New, exciting friendships are likely to develop today, opening unexpected doors which free our horizons.
Thursday 5/11: Mars Square Neptune (10:53 AM), Mercury Trine Saturn (1:15 PM)
Actions may be elusive. Situations may unravel very differently than expected. Despite our efforts to be structured, we could feel vaguely uncomfortable and strangely restless or anxious. Stimulants are ill advised, as they could have stronger effects than usual. A day to focus on backlogged work, commit to our goals and engage in serious and mature conversations with responsible people.
Friday 5/12: Mars Trine Jupiter (3:19 AM)
A day of optimistic endeavors. Wonderful for a lively philosophical discussion, growing financially, planning, or starting, a trip to a distant country, or exploring a different culture. A day where we stand our ground with strength and elegance.
Monday 5/15: Mercury enters Taurus (9:07 PM till June 6th)
During the next 3 weeks, our thinking and communications are pragmatic. We could seek a less stressful life, digest information, be more grounded and need to spend more time in nature. We are likely to be more focused on our physical wellbeing, interested in making money fructify and inspired by art and beauty in general. A time to relax, exercise patience, show endurance and be more practical in creating solid foundations for our dreams to manifest. A great period to improve our home, move at a more leisurely pace and take care of our body.
Thursday 5/18: Saturn Trine Uranus (11:19 PM)
Plans change, unexpected circumstances occur, people around us become more independent. We find new solutions to old problems, are innovative and transition from the old to the new in a more balanced and harmonious way.
Friday 5/19: Venus Opposition Jupiter (7:12 AM)
A wonderful day for formalities and expanding our social life. Kindness, generosity, elegance and charm open many beneficial doors. Let us be careful not to overdo anything, nor fall prey to any kind of extravagance. A good day financially also, as long as we remain honest and serene. Overspending is ill advised, so is putting on a show out of alignment with how we really feel. Today, our integrity, graciousness and hospitability are greatly rewarded.
Saturday 5/20: The Sun enters Gemini (1:31 PM till June 20th)
These coming four weeks are great for short travels, learning, teaching, reading and studying. Our curiosity is at an all times’ high. We feel more sociable than usual. Friendships are as enriching as they are varied.
Thursday 5/25: Venus Square Pluto (9:19 AM)
A day to lie low and possibly go along with other people’s perceptions. Obstacles may require that we keep our opinions to ourselves. We could feel unappreciated by others who truly cannot see us until we make the effort of relating to them at their level. Manipulation, lack of cooperation, power struggles could mark this day which is testing our inner strength and our capacity to remain balanced no matter what external challenges are confronting us to.
Sunday 5/28: Mercury Sextile Neptune (0:04 AM), Mars Opposition Saturn (11:54 PM)
Our need to move forward could be blocked by circumstances, requiring of us to find inner reservoirs of patience and wisdom. Not such a good day for signing legally binding documents, but excellent for creative work. We could feel particularly guided and inspired.
Tuesday 5/30: Mars Sextile Uranus (7:39 PM)
A day to avoid driving or manipulating sharp objects. Reactions could be impulsive and aggressive, only to be regretted later. Best to change our daily routine around, and come up with innovative ideas in answer to the challenges at hand.
Wednesday 5/31: Mercury Trine Pluto (5:00 AM)
Great insights today. Our perceptions are penetrating people and situations, allowing us to see their truth. A wonderful day to study metaphysical or scientific topics. We read between the lines and with prophetic knowingness discover what was not revealed. Profound answers to our questions elevate us to a new consciousness of our reality.
Wishing you an inspiring month of May!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2018 (261)
- October (10)
- • Horoscopes for October 21st, 2018 to October 28th, 2018
- • Say What?
- • Horoscopes for October 14th, 2018 to October 21st, 2018
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (36)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • The Eclipse Gateway: The Time Between Eclipses
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (46)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- • Goddess Asteroids 2018 - Take Flight from Your Gilded Cage
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 04 January 2018
- • January 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 03 January 2018
- • Uranus in Aries Direct, 2nd January 2018. The Match Igniting The Flame!
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2018
- • Resolutions for 2018. Making and Keeping Them
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 1 to 7, 2018
- October (10)
- 2017 (39)
- December (39)
- • The Energies of January 2018 ~ A New Cycle of Conscious Evolution & Galactic Initiation
- • The Astrology Of 2018 – What Can We Expect?
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 30 December 2017
- • Venus Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Value of Power and Alignment
- • Mars Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Ambition of Humanity
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2018: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 29 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017 (2)
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 27 December 2017
- • 2018 Overview
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 26 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 25 December 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 25 to 31, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 24 December 2017
- • Horoscopes for December 24th, 2017 to December 31st, 2017
- • The Winter Solstice And The Return Of The Light
- • Solstice Blessings
- • Adventures In Mercury Retrograde, December 2017 Edition
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 20 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 19 December 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 18-24, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 18 to 24, 2017
- • Think With Our Hearts - Astro News Flash
- • Saturn In Capricorn: The Pinnacle Of Achievement (and Some Practical Advice)
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 16 December 2017
- • The Astrology of Non-Duality
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 15 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 14 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 13 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 12 December 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 11-17, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 11 December 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 11 to 17, 2017
- • A Very Auspicious Winter Solstice: December 21, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 10 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 08 December 2017
- • Astrology Forecast for 2018
- December (39)