Category: Astrological News Hits: 1860
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Isa “ice”. The necessity this month to slow down, reflect and proceed more cautiously as danger could be lurking at any turn. A time to be clear in our choices and not act in a foolish manner, nor fall prey to the ups and downs of outer reality. The more we stand in the eye of the storm, grounded in our inner peace and joy, the more we anchor peace and light not just for ourselves, but also for others.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Jupiter remains retrograde this whole month until July 11 with a shadow period continuing until October 7th. The degrees traveled this month (19º19’-15º39’ Scorpio) are symbolized by: “A woman drawing aside two dark curtains”, “A parrot listening and then talking repeats a conversation he has overheard”, “A path through woods rich in autumn coloring”, “A woman, filled with her own spirit, is the father of her own child”, “A girl’s face breaking into a smile”. The next 3 months, with repercussions until the beginning of October, require of us to reassess our belief system. In what, in whom do we place our faith? How solidly implanted in our integrity are we? How loyal are we to those who have always proven their support and commitment to us? A time also to be clear on what makes us happy, and if we have lost our joy, to remember, regain and celebrate it again.
Saturn remains retrograde this whole month until September 6th. Its shadow period lasts until December 13th, 2018. The degrees traveled this month (9º00’-7º44’ Capricorn) are represented by: “An Angel carrying a harp” and “Birds in the house singing happily”. We are being asked to honor our own mastery. As we stand, secure in our self-sufficiency, with discipline, focus and sobriety, we are able to tap into our wisdom and our personal power, regaining clear access to what we acquired as initiates in other lifetimes.
Uranus enters Taurus on 5/15 till November 7th, 2018 + March 6th 2019 till July 8th, 2025. This new cycle marks an important turning point in how we treat Mother Earth. More and more voices will raise ecological questions. More and more people will become concerned with the destruction of the rain forests, what is happening to natural resources and climate changes. The financial system is also likely to change quite dramatically. Corruptions in banking institutions could come to light. We could become more and more aware of how enslaved we are by money and create new ways to free ourselves from its dominion over our lives. Taurus natives and Taurus Ascendants will discover a huge sense of freedom brought about by creative changes in their awareness of who they are.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Thursday 5/3 between 5:50 AM and 7:06 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Sunday 5/6 between 6:48 AM and 7:48 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Tuesday 5/8 between 7:29 PM and 8:11 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Friday 5/11 between 2:02 AM and 5:40 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Sunday 5/13 between 11:05 AM and 11:15 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Tuesday 5/15 between 1:30 PM and 1:43 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Thursday 5/17 between 11:18 AM and 2:47 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Saturday 5/19 between 2:14 PM and 4:11 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- From Sunday 5/20 at 8:30 PM till Monday 5/21 at 7:00 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Wednesday 5/23 between 7:55 AM and 11:52 PM: when the Moon enters Libra
- From Friday 5/25 at 2:03 PM till Saturday 5/26 at 6:39 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Monday 5/28 between 10:25 AM and 3:29 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- From Tuesday 5/29 at 11:26 PM (V/C all day Wednesday 5/30) till Thursday 5/31 at 2:26 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Sagittarius between Tuesday 5/1 at 8:19 AM and Thursday 5/3 at 7:05 PM + between Monday 5/28 at 3:29 PM and Thursday 5/31 at 2:24 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Thursday 5/3 at 7:06 PM and Sunday 5/6 at 7:47 AM + between Thursday 5/31 at 2:56 AM and Saturday 6/2 at 3:05 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Sunday 5/6 at 7:48 AM and Tuesday 5/8 at 8:10 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Tuesday 5/8 at 8:11 PM and Friday 5/11 at 5:39 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Friday 5/11 at 5:40 AM and Sunday 5/13 at 11:14 AM : Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Sunday 5/13 at 11:15 AM and Tuesday 5/15 at 1:42 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Tuesday 5/15 at 1:43 PM and Thursday 5/17 at 2:46 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Thursday 5/17 at 2:47 PM and Saturday 5/19 at 4:10 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Saturday 5/19 at 4:11 PM and Monday 5/21 at 7:02 PM and Monday 5/21 at 7:02 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Monday 5/21 at 7:03 PM and Wednesday 5/23 at 11:51 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Wednesday 5/23 at 11:52 PM and Saturday 5/26 at 6:38 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Saturday 5/26 at 6:39 AM and Monday 5/28 at 3:28 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation started on Sunday 4/1 when we took out as many blank sheets of paper as you will have intentions and placed them near a window, on a balcony or in a garden so that they would bask in the light of the Full Moon in Scorpio. Once that moment had passed, we gathered our Full Moon charged blank sheets and placed them in a folder.
On Tuesday 5/15 on the New Moon in Taurus, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 4:48 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
Next month’s intentional meditation starts on Tuesday 5/29. Take out as many blank sheets of papers as you will have. intentions and place them near a window, on a balcony, or in a garden so that they bask in the light of the Full Moon in Sagittarius at exactly 7:19 AM. Once that moment has passed, gather your Full Moon charged blank sheets and place them in a folder.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Sunday 5/6: Sun Sextile Neptune (6:57 AM)
Today, we could feel somewhat dreamy and unfocused. Artists however could be particularly inspired. Inasmuch as they do not fall into spiritual imagination, channelers, psychics and healers could find it easier to connect to the other side of the veil.
Monday 5/7: Mercury Square Pluto (1:49 AM), Venus Square Neptune (2:59 PM)
Voicing our opinions a little too strongly, issuing ultimatums, forcing our way through obstacles, all lead today to major impasses or passive resistance from others. Best to lay low, keep our ideas to ourselves and do everything in our power to maintain a sense of unity. We could feel that someone is deceitful or evasive. We could ourselves be tempted to tell white lies or mask the truth. More than ever today should we strive to remain in integrity.
Tuesday 5/8: Sun Opposition Jupiter (5:39 PM)
A day to re-evaluate our spiritual journey up to now and gain greater self-confidence. A day to not fall into over-enthusiasm, but to remain dignified and elegant. Great for a long distance journey that expands our horizons and exposes us to new ways of being.
Friday 5/11: Sun Trine Pluto (4:07 PM)
Others respect our power and leadership. Discord should be dealt with openly with dignity and elegance. Our ability to X-ray situations and people from a deep knowingness, a sense of self-confidence and natural authority, rally people to our decisions and elicit a cooperation beneficial for all involved.
Saturday 5/12: Mercury Square Mars (6:30 AM)
A day to be careful while driving. We could be tempted to speed through red lights and to insist on having priority at all times. Impatience, rash behavior, impulsive reactions should also be watched for. We could speak our mind a little too freely, causing enmities. Best to channel our energy in constructive projects requiring energy and enthusiasm.
Sunday 5/13: Mercury Conjunct Uranus (3:49 AM), Mercury enters Taurus (5:40 AM till 5/29)
A day to expect the unexpected. Plans could change on a moment’s notice, disruptions could redirect our projects, unusual news could open new possibilities. We could feel the need to break away from those who seem to be constantly caught in the same dramas while becoming drawn to new people walking to the sound of their own drummer. During the next 3 weeks, our thinking and way of communicating is slower, more grounded, and practical. We need to reevaluate everything we learn based on our own experience.
Tuesday 5/15: Uranus enters Taurus (8:23 AM), Mars enters Aquarius (9:55 PM till August 14, 2018)
Regarding Uranus in Taurus, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. During the next three months our energy is best channeled into humanitarian projects. We could take an active interest in reactivating inventions from the distant past or tapping into what people will need in the future. Technologies using solar energy or using earth’s natural resources in harmony with nature, could return to the forefront.
Wednesday 5/16: Mars Square Uranus (0:03 AM),
Unusual, unexpected, sudden new situations could disrupt our course of action. Impatience, impulsive behavior are likely to disturb our peace. We could feel restless, explosive even, and prone to foolish risks. Important to assert our independence, but through constructive changes.
Friday 5/18: Mercury Trine Saturn (9:49 AM)
A wonderful day to clear our desk of backlogged work. We are focused, disciplined and hard working. Great also for focusing on our goals and objectives, mapping our future and re-defining our ambitions. We seek the advice of wiser, successful individuals and are interested in meaningful conversations.
Saturday 5/19: Venus enters Cancer (6:11 AM till June 14th), Venus Sextile Uranus (10:29 AM),
During this coming month, we could become more emotionally involved in matters relating to home and family. Our relationship with children should improve and bring much mutual nurturing and joy. Our artistic abilities are enhanced, especially drawing and painting. Our sense of humor is heightened. Today, more specifically, is great for new, exciting social contacts. A love affair could be very freeing and develop fast. It is only if we remain independent and good friends that it has a chance of developing into something more serious and long lasting. In general, our relationships should remain drama, control and jealousy free. A love could turn into a friendship and a friendship into love.
Sunday 5/20: Sun enters Gemini (7:15 PM till June 22nd)
Four weeks during which communication, teaching, learning, studying as well as short trips are highlighted. We could feel more curious than usual and open to new social encounters.
Monday 5/22: Mercury Sextile Neptune (7:14 PM), Mercury Opposition Jupiter (10:54 PM)
Not a good day to sign legally binding documents. We could miss the fine print. Important facts could be either distorted or hidden from view. A person close to us could prove deceitful. If someone or a proposition seems too good to be true, it may just be that. Easy today to bite more than we can chew and allow our over-optimism to grow things out of proportion. Important to remain as grounded and moderate as possible. Artists and healers could find this day particularly inspiring. Imagination is enhanced and meditation, encouraged.
Wednesday 5/23: Sun Trine Mars (7:39 PM)
A very good day for starting a new exercise program. Excellent also for an endeavor requiring leadership abilities and physical stamina. Our approach is direct, positive and energetic. Our enthusiasm and dynamism inspire others to action.
Friday 5/25: Jupiter Trine Neptune (2:49 AM), Mercury Trine Pluto (6:36 AM), Venus Opposition Saturn (11:40 PM)
A day to pay attention to our night dreams and our visions. We could feel particularly inspired spiritually, compassionate and generous towards those less fortunate than ourselves. We could be called to becoming the spokesperson of a silent majority. Others listen to us because they feel that what we are saying today does not come from a book, but from the depths of our inner knowingness. Our natural authority rallies people to our ideas. We may need to re-evaluate a love relationship and be very honest with ourselves and our partner. A shaky relationship could end under this transit, while a good one becomes stronger.
Tuesday 5/29: Mercury enters Gemini (4:49 PM till June 12th)
Two weeks during which our curiosity is heightened. We may feel more communicative and social than usual, be interested in new topics that stimulate our intellect and open to exciting short trips.
Wishing you a month of May filled with magic!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
The world is shifting. As old paradigms become irrelevant, we need the astrological insight and gifts that Michelle Karén provides for people worldwide, right now. Having predicted current global circumstances, she also holds the answers to help empower people. Michelle Karén is the author of the groundbreaking book, Astrology for Enlightenment, published by Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
Copyright © 2018 Michelle Karen Books. www.michellekaren.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (27)
- February (9)
- • Horoscopes for February 17th, 2019 to February 24th, 2019
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 10th, 2019 to February 17th, 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 3rd, 2019 to February 10th, 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (18)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Horoscopes for January 27th, 2019 to February 3rd, 2019
- • Composition...
- • Horoscopes for January 20th, 2019 to January 27th, 2019
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • Horoscopes for January 13th, 2019 to January 20th, 2019
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- February (9)
- 2018 (273)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (39)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- • Goddess Asteroids 2018 - Take Flight from Your Gilded Cage
- December (9)