Category: Astrological News Written by Michelle Karen Hits: 1579
RUNE OF THE MONTH: The blank rune! We are entering the unknown, the unforeseeable… But also, at work in our lives, is the sum result (karma) of all our thoughts and actions. Everything is possible this month. We are reminded that we are the ultimate creators of our reality and that whatever we are reaping based on our past choices, that we do not enjoy, can be changed with a transformation of attitude.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Uranus re-enters Aries on November 6 until March 7, 2019. This is the last visit of Uranus in Aries, which started in March 2011. Much has changed individually and collectively in that 7 year period. We aggressively shed many aspects of our reality that no longer served us. Uranus remains retrograde this whole month. Its shadow period lasts until April 23rd 2019. The degrees covered this month (0º13’ Taurus – 29º11’ Aries) are symbolized by: “A clear mountain stream” and “The realization of natural boundaries”. Now that we are reaching the end of this planetary cycle, we are able to see more clearly what is important to us. We are also more structured in the pursuit of our true values.
Jupiter enters Sagittarius on November 8 until December 3, 2019. Jupiter in its own sign signals a time of greater faith, greater optimism and greater interest in philosophy, religion, the law and education. Integrity will become an even more important moral value than ever. There will be a whole reassessment of the schooling system. The darker side of religion will be brought to light for a vast purging. Politicians, journalists, lawyers, as well as bankers will also be required more honesty.
Venus turns direct on November 16 at 25º17’ Libra. Its shadow period lasts until December 18. This degree is symbolized by “An eagle and a large white dove change into each other”. When we think, speak and act from our hearts, our influence and authority radiate both peace and power.
Mercury turns retrograde on November 16 at 13º27’ Sagittarius until December 7. Its shadow period remains until December 25, 2018. This degree is represented by: “The Great Pyramid and the Sphinx”. Our integrity (or lack thereof) is brought in sharp focus, as are our spiritual beliefs. We could travel to faraway countries and cultures we have already journeyed to and want to return to, or places we have always been attracted to but never until now had a chance of visiting. A time to become more strongly anchored in our inner wisdom and remember all the ancient knowledge we have brought with us from past initiations.
Neptune remains retrograde this whole month until November 25, 2018. Its shadow period lasts until March 16, 2019. The degree covered this month (13º51’-13º42’ Pisces) is symbolized by: “A lady wrapped in a large stole of fox fur”. In our journey towards enlightenment, we are becoming more aware of our oneness with all that is and express ourselves with more sensitivity, elegance and respect. The old duality where one had to win, forcing another to lose, is less and less relevant. The greater our awareness that we are all connected to each other and to other realms of existence, helps us reach a greater sense of global understanding and compassion.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Thursday 11/1 between 9:31 PM and 10:48 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Sunday 11/4 between 0:26 AM and 1:01 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Tuesday 11/6 between 0:19 AM and 5:02 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Thursday 11/8 between 2:42 AM and 10:59 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Saturday 11/10 between 7:35 PM and 7:55 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Tuesday 11/13 between 7:13 AM and 7:45 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Thursday 11/15 between 7:58 PM and 8:41 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Sunday 11/18 between 0:04 AM and 7:56 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Tuesday 11/20 between 2:46 PM and 3:43 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Thursday 11/22 between 1:58 AM and 8:10 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Saturday 11/24 between 9:31 PM and 10:38 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- From Monday 11/26 at 11:22 PM till Tuesday 11/27 at 0:35 AM: when the Moon enters Leo
- On Thursday 11/29 between 1:46 AM and 3:08 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Virgo between Thursday 11/1 at 10:48 PM and Sunday 11/4 at 1:00 AM + between Thursday 11/29 at 3:07 AM and Saturday 12/1 at 6:48 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Sunday 11/4 between 1:01 AM and Tuesday 11/6 at 5:01 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Tuesday 11/6 at 5:02 AM and Thursday 11/8 at 10:58 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Thursday 11/8 at 10:59 AM and Saturday 11/10 at 7:54 PM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Saturday 11/10 at 7:55 PM and Tuesday 11/13 at 7:44 AM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Tuesday 11/13 at 7:45 AM and Thursday 11/15 at 8:40 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Thursday 11/15 at 8:41 PM and Sunday 11/18 at 7:55 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Sunday 11/18 at 7:56 AM and Tuesday 11/20 at 3:42 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Tuesday 11/20 at 3:43 PM and Thursday 11/22 at 8:09 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Thursday 11/22 at 8:10 PM and Saturday 11/24 at 10:37 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Saturday 11/24 at 10:38 PM and Tuesday 11/27 at 0:34 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Tuesday 11/27 at 0:35 AM and Thursday 11/29 at 3:07 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation started on Wednesday 10/24 when we took out as many blank sheets of paper as you will have intentions and placed them near a window, on a balcony or in a garden so that they would bask in the light of the Full Moon in Taurus. Once that moment had passed, we gathered our Full Moon charged blank sheets and placed them in a folder.
On Wednesday 11/7 on the New Moon in Scorpio, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 8:02 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
Next month’s intentional meditation, starts on Thursday 11/22. Take out as many blank sheets of papers as you will have. intentions and place them near a window, on a balcony, or in a garden so that they bask in the light of the Full Moon in Gemini at exactly 9:39 PM. Once that moment has passed, gather your Full Moon charged blank sheets and place them in a folder.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Monday 11/5: Sun trine Neptune (10:41 PM)
We could feel particularly dreamy today and inattentive to details. Not good for signing legal contracts nor any matter requiring groundedness! A day best spent watching an inspiring movie, reading a novel that stimulates our imagination or listening to music.
Tuesday 11/6: Uranus re-enters Aries (10:50 AM until March 7, 2019),
Kindly refer to the paragraph here.
Thursday 11/8: Jupiter enters Sagittarius (4:38 AM until December 3, 2019)
Kindly refer to the paragraph here.
Friday 11/9: Venus Trine Mars (7:12 AM)
A day of balance of the masculine and the feminine, within ourselves and with others. Excellent for a pleasant social event. Art is attractive. We may want to beautiful our home and dress more elegantly. Our relationship with money is also more harmonious.
Sunday 11/11: Sun Sextile Pluto (7:18 AM),
Even if we feel we could get away with them, ultimatums or forcing issues are not in our best interest today. Our authority is best respected if expressed diplomatically, with cooperation and respect for others’ opinions.
Thursday 11/15: Mars Sextile Uranus (1:31 AM), Mars enters Pisces (2:21 PM until January 2, 2019)
Inventive solutions to challenges are more efficient than sudden, eccentric responses. Our social contacts are likely to be both aggressive and stimulating. During the next 6 weeks, Pisces natives are favored. Going with the flow and blending in are a more efficient use of our energy. Aquatic sports, dance and ice skating feel attractive.
Friday 11/16: Venus turns direct (2:50 AM), Mercury turns direct (5:33 PM)
Kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Communication returns to normal today, but still best to wait until tomorrow for document signing and other important decisions.
Monday 11/19: Mars Square Jupiter (5:30 PM)
Extravagant spending or falling prey to get-rich-quick schemes is ill-advised today. Just by being too outspoken, we could come across as overbearing or arrogant. Best to channel our energy and optimism into constructive projects.
Thursday 11/22: Sun enters Sagittarius (1:02 AM till December 22, 2018)
The next 4 weeks are excellent for long distance travels, learning a foreign language and/or taking an interest in another culture. We could also take an interest in the law, philosophy, religion and be drawn to gaining a university level education. Our faith in life, our optimism and self-confidence should be at an all times’ high.
Saturday 11/24: Neptune turns direct (5:09 PM)
Kindly refer to the paragraph here.
Sunday 11/25: Sun conjunct Jupiter (10:34 PM)
One of the best days of the year! Perfect for settling legal matters, starting a long-distance journey, learning a new language, furthering our education or taking an interest in religions. Wonderful also for attending an elegant social event. We feel positive and confident.
Monday 11/26: Mercury Square Mars (0:05 AM)
Tempers could be short today. Unwanted words could be exchanged without thinking yet leave an indelible trace. Aggressive opinions could create major dissentions. A day to stay away from others, especially potentially violent people, and be careful while driving.
Tuesday 11/27: Sun conjunct Mercury (1:15 AM), Mars Sextile Saturn (1:30 PM), Mercury conjunct Jupiter (2:27 PM)
A great day for making phone calls and connecting with others. Our interactions are positive, direct and dynamic. We express ourselves with confidence, optimism and tolerance. Our energy is best applied to projects requiring constructive steadiness, endurance and patience.
Friday 11/30: Venus opposite Uranus (6:12 PM)
Our social life could be particularly exciting today, but emotional independence or instability can have terrible consequences, leading to sudden cut ties and unexpected estrangement. Finances can be wildly fluctuating. Best to favor elegance and graciousness and avoid overextending ourselves.
Wishing you a wonderful month of November!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given below are in PST (Pacific Daylight Saving Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (except AZ which is on PDT) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours, for Eastern European Time (EET), add 10 hours.
The world is shifting. As old paradigms become irrelevant, we need the astrological insight and gifts that Michelle Karén provides for people worldwide, right now. Having predicted current global circumstances, she also holds the answers to help empower people. Michelle Karén is the author of the groundbreaking book, Astrology for Enlightenment, published by Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
Copyright © 2018 Michelle Karen Books. www.michellekaren.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (38)
- March (9)
- • Sun Conjunct Chiron In Aries - In Relationships
- • Horoscopes for March 17th, 2019 to March 24th, 2019
- • Horoscopes for March 10th, 2019 to March 17th, 2019
- • Uranus in Taurus in Relationships
- • Planet Alert March 2019
- • Horoscopes for March 3rd, 2019 to March 10th, 2019
- • March 2019 - April 2026 Uranus in Taurus
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2019
- • March 2019 Monthly Forecast
- February (14)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • Horoscopes for February 24th, 2019 to March 3rd, 2019
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Horoscopes for February 17th, 2019 to February 24th, 2019
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 10th, 2019 to February 17th, 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- March (9)
- 2018 (262)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (28)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- December (9)