Category: Astrological News Hits: 2488
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Nauthiz, “necessity”. The need for consciousness is stressed this month. In these changing times, there is an urgent need for efforts and persistence. Faced with drama, conflicts and constraints, we are required to become stronger, more stable, more balanced and deeper. Tapping into our magic to create a different reality for ourselves by focusing on what we really want, helps us overcome distress.
* * * *
Uranus remains retrograde this whole month between 23º05’ and 21º53’ Aries, until December 29. Its shadow period continues until April 15, 2017. These degrees are symbolized by: “Blown inward by the wind, the curtains of an open window take the shape of a cornucopia”, “A pregnant woman wearing a light summer dress”, and “The gate to the garden of all fulfilled desires”. Uranus being the higher octave of Mercury, when retrograde is even more intense. Electronics could be seriously disturbed. The winds of freedom could blow stronger than at any other time. Many could wish to let go of the matrix of limited relationships, quit jobs that feel like slavery and release realities that stifle their uniqueness. As more and more people claim their mastery, truths emerge, abundance flows, new projects abound and dreams come true.
Neptune remains retrograde this whole month until November 18. Its shadow period continues until March 11, 2017. The degree it travels in October (9º53’-9º21’ Pisces) is symbolized by the following image: “An aviator pursues his journey, flying through ground-obscuring clouds”. As the consciousness of our light grows, so does darkness squished out of remote corners become more visible. Yet, it is important to not fall prey to false illusions appearing real. The more we keep our consciousness focused on the realities we want, the easier our journey forward and upward will be.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- From Saturday 10/1 at 10:43 PM till Sunday 10/2 at 12:43 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Tuesday 10/4 at 6:04 PM till Wednesday 10/5 at 1:26 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- From Thursday 10/6 at 11:26 PM till Friday 10/7 at 1:40 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Sunday 10/9 between 9:51 AM and 11:33 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- From Tuesday 10/11 at 4:49 PM till Wednesday 10/12 at 5:43 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Friday 10/14 between 0:13 AM and 8:08 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- From Saturday 10/15 at 9:23 PM till Sunday 10/16 at 8:04 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Monday 10/17 at 7:46 AM till Tuesday 10/18 at 7:30 AM: When the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Thursday 10/20 between 4:16 AM and 8:28 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Saturday 10/22 between 12:14 PM and 12:34 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Monday 10/24 between 5:21 AM and 8:16 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- From Wednesday 10/26 at 11:33 AM and Thursday 10/27 at 6:51 AM : when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Saturday 10/29 between 3:09 AM and 7:01 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Monday 10/31 at 7:44 PM till Tuesday 11/1 at 7:43 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Libra until Sunday 10/2 at 12:42 PM + between Thursday 10/27 at 6:51 AM and Saturday 10/29 at 7:00 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Sunday 10/2 at 12:43 PM and Wednesday 10/5 at 1:25 AM + between Saturday 10/29 at 7:01 PM and Tuesday 11/1 at 7:42 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Wednesday 10/5 at 1:26 AM and Friday 10/7 at 1:39 PM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Friday 10/7 at 1:40 PM and Sunday 10/9 at 11:32 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Sunday 10/9 at 11:33 PM and Wednesday 10/12 at 5:42 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Wednesday 10/12 at 5:43 AM and Friday 10/14 at 8:07 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Friday 10/14 at 8:08 AM and Sunday 10/16 at 8:03 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Sunday 10/16 at 8:04 AM and Tuesday 10/18 at 7:29 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Tuesday 10/18 at 7:30 AM and Thursday 10/20 at 8:27 AM:Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Thursday 10/20 at 8/28 AM and Saturday 10/22 at 12:33 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Saturday 10/22 at 12:34 PM and Monday 10/24 at 8:15 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Monday 10/24 at 8:16 PM and Thursday 10/27 at 6:50 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
* * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation starts on Saturday 10/15 with the Full Moon in Aries. Make sure that at 9:33 PM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder.
On Sunday 10/30, on the New Moon in Scorpio, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 10:38 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * * * *
Saturday 10/1: Venus Trine Neptune (10:14 AM)
A very romantic day with enhanced serenity, enchantment and compassion. We truly feel the oneness of all of creation and understand others with heartfelt sensitivity. A wonderful day for meditation, artistic creativity and a deep appreciation for beauty.
Tuesday 10/4: Sun Sextile Saturn (9:59 AM)
Hard work and a structured focus, enable us to further our ambitions. Excellent for backlogged work and any project requiring persistence and discipline. As our duties require both strength of character and stability, we could feel more lonely than usual.
Wednesday 10/5: Venus Sextile Pluto (2:20 PM), Mars Square Jupiter (2:45 PM)
A day to avoid any kind of excesses, arrogance and manipulation. Moderation, as well as cooperation with others, help channel our vital energy into positive goals.
Friday 10/7: Mercury enters Libra (0:56 AM till 10/24), Sun Square Pluto (12:31 PM)
During the next three weeks, we express ourselves with a need for more harmony, balance, fairness and peace. Very good for artists and designers. Excellent also for any activity relating to beauty. Today, more specifically, we could feel pressured by people and circumstances. Ultimatums do not work. Important to cooperate without loosing our dignity or our integrity.
Tuesday 10/11: Mercury Conjunct Jupiter (2:46 AM), Mars Sextile Neptune (10:04 AM)
A day of expansive thoughts and communications. We feel confident, are open to the world and filled with positive energy. Excellent for traveling, teaching, learning foreign languages and taking an interest in another culture. Our imagination is daring and creative but, unless backed with practical work, our visions may fade into nothingness.
Thursday 10/13: Mercury Square Mars (2:00 PM)
Tempers could flare up easily today. Important to be careful while driving or operating any sharp objects. People could feel easily angered, insulted or rejected. A simple conversation could escalate into conflict. Mental challenges or dynamic physical exercises help channel today’s volatile energies.
Friday 10/14: Mercury Sextile Saturn (11:47 AM)
Not an imaginative day, but one very good for disciplined hard work. Our outlook is serious. We are focused on getting ahead in our career and have very little time or energy for superficial encounters. We prefer aloneness to meaningless conversations.
Saturday 10/15: Sun Opposition Uranus (3:43 AM), Mercury Square Pluto (7:28 PM), Full Moon in Aries (9:23 PM)
Tempers could flare up easily. Power games, manipulations lead to sudden, unexpected breaks in relationships. Egos are stronger than usual. Best to avoid conflicts and lay low in grace and dignity. Regarding the Full Moon in Aries, kindly refer to the Moon in Signs segment.
Tuesday 10/18: Venus enters Sagittarius (0:01 AM till 11/11)
During the coming 3 weeks, we are more adventurous in our feelings. We could fall in love with another country/culture or a person from another country/culture. Our hearts are open to the world with great tolerance and enthusiasm towards differences in languages or faith.
Wednesday 10/19: Mars Conjunct Pluto (4:18 AM)
Today, we feel a powerful drive to complete a cycle of action. We also have a deep need to fulfill our potential and assert our power. We relate to the truth of people whom we see more acutely than ever, cooperating willingly with some, and furiously rebelling against others. A profound sense of urgency compels us to move forward with passion and intensity.
Thursday 10/20: Mercury Opposition Uranus (0:48 AM)
Sudden situations could create unexpected disturbances. People we thought we knew could act in crazy and unreliable ways. Words pronounced impulsively could lead to brutal break-ups. A day when cherished concepts are majorly challenged in the light of strange, new information. We could receive in a way we least expect an answer to a problem we had been trying to solve for a long time.
Saturday 10/22: Sun enters Scorpio (4:46 PM till 11/21)
A month to get in touch with our power, passion and depth. Profound self-awareness, as well as any self-transformation requiring both persistence and emotional intensity, are favored.
Monday 10/24: Mercury enters Scorpio (1:47 PM till 11/12)
During the next 3 weeks, we are drawn to solving the mysteries of life. Science, a deeper understanding of sexuality, as well as esoteric and metaphysical wisdom feel particularly attractive.
Tuesday 10/25: Venus Square Neptune (6:55 PM)
A romantic situation seeming too good to be true could just be so. We could be prone to daydreaming and unrealistic expectations. We could fall prey to illusions as a person we are attracted to does not tell us the whole truth or is downright deceitful. The emotional vulnerability we feel today, is however excellent for artistic creation and the development of a deeper sense of compassion. We gain a truer inner understanding of the oneness of all life.
Wednesday 10/26: Venus Sextile Jupiter (8:19 AM)
We feel very generous towards those less fortunate than ourselves. Excellent for a lively party, expansive social contacts and exciting travels as long as we remain reasonable. An item could be more expensive than it is worth. If we aren’t careful enough, over confidence and exuberance could backfire. With a deep grasp of the principles of abundance, we could create much money today.
Thursday 10/27: Sun Conjunct Mercury (9:17 AM)
A great day for setting goals, writing e-mails, making phone calls, connecting with friends and expressing ourselves with ease and grace. Our social contacts are light and positive. While experiencing something we have never done before, we could meet interesting, new people.
Friday 10/28: Mars Square Uranus (9:05 PM)
Caution should be exercised while driving, dealing with electricity or operating sharp objects. Not a good day to take foolish risks. Impatience, eccentricity, willful energy could manifest unexpectedly and suddenly. Challenges encountered today should be handled creatively.
Saturday 10/29: Venus Conjunct Saturn (5:45 PM)
A day to reassess our relationships with a large dose of reality. A solid love relationship becomes more committed, a shaky one is likely to reveal its unsustainability. Single people could become clearer on what they really want in a deep connection and be more willing to have the discipline to manifest their dream.
Sunday 10/30: Mercury Trine Neptune (5:58 AM), New Moon in Scorpio (10:38 AM)
A very meditative, peaceful day. Great for healers, channelers, writers, painters and creative artists in general. Not so good however for signing legal papers, or anything requiring attention to details as we could miss some of the finer print. Regarding the New Moon in Scorpio, kindly refer to the Moon in signs paragraph.
Wishing you a wonderful month of October!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (251)
- September (30)
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 September 2017
- • Saturn Conjunct Moon Transit
- • Sun Opposing Chiron
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 19 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 18-24, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 18 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 17 September 2017
- • Romance Is In The Air! 15th To The 20th September
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Equinox 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 16 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 15 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 14 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 13 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 12 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 11 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 11-17, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 9 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 8 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 7 September 2017
- • Full “Harvest” Moon in the Sign of Pisces to Bring a Much-Needed Energy Shift
- • Wednesday, 6 September 2017 – Harvest Full Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 5 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 4 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 4-10, 2017
- • Planet Alert September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 3 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 2 September 2017
- • September 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 1 September 2017
- August (46)
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 31 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 30 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 29 August 2017
- • Cosmic Re-Birth Into 5d Earth - The Energies Of September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 27-September 4, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 27 August 2017
- • Astrology for September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 26 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 25 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 24 August 2017
- • Musings on the Great American Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 23 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 22 August 2017
- • August 21st Mega Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 21-27, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 20 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 19 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 18 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 17 August 2017
- • Horoscopes and the ‘Great American Eclipse’
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- • Follow Me, Into The Heart Of The Sun. Total Solar Eclipse In Leo, 21st August
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 15 August 2017
- • Predictions for Monday, 21 August 2017 – Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 14-20, 2017
- • Solar Eclipse 21 August 2017 New Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 13 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 12 August 2017
- • Planet Alert August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 11 August 2017
- • The Great Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017 – Inspiring Reckless Actions
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 10 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 9 August 2017
- • Chinese Astrology August 2017
- • Saturn Direct on August 25, 2017--Getting Back to Business
- • Setting The Stage: The Lunar Eclipse At The Full Moon In Aquarius
- • August 7th Lunar Eclipse
- • Lion’s Gate Eclipse
- • Mercury Retrograde ~ Aug.12 - Sept.5, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 7-13, 2017
- • Unleash Your Inner Greatness! Jupiter In Libra Square Pluto In Capricorn, 4th August.
- • Life Under A Lunar Eclipse: Nothing Is Quite As It Seems..
- • Love Your Inner Freak! Uranus Retrograde From The 3rd August To 2 January 2018.
- • Prepare For August’s Planetary Twists And Turns
- • August 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • It’s Here! The Solar Eclipse Of August 2017 – What Does It Mean For You?
- July (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 31-August 6, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde August 2017 Trust Me Babe
- • Astrology for August 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 24-30, 2017
- • Neptune Conjunct Midheaven Natal and Transit
- • How to Get the Best Out of a Black Moon!
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 17-23, 2017
- • Mars square Uranus 12th to 20th July. Awareness is a Superpower!
- • The Astrology of the Summer of Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 10-16, 2017
- • Planet Alert July 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Sirius Gateway July 3-7
- • Neptune And The Opioid Addiction Epidemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 3-9, 2017
- • Earth’s 3D Timelines Collapsing vs Anchoring 5D Frequencies ~ The Energies Of July 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2017
- • Mars-Pluto Opposition, Active This Weekend From 30th June To 3rd July
- • July 2017 Forecasts
- • The Astrology of Prince Harry’s Revelations
- • July 2017 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • Astrology for July 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 26-July 2, 2017
- • Astro Update For June 23, 2017
- • Summer Solstice: A Crescendo of Light
- • Summer Solstice 2017 - 7 Astrological Traits to Know About Midsummer
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 19-26, 2017
- • Neptune In Pisces Retrograde From June 16th To November 22nd, 2017.”You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One”
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 12-18, 2017
- • Planet Alert June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 5-11, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For June 5 to 11, 2017
- • Anything Is Possible This Weekend! 3/4th June
- • Venus - Uranus ~ Liberate Yourself!
- • Jupiter Direct 9th June 2017
- • Astrology Transits For June 2017: Bright Fires, Murky Waters
- • June 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • June 2017 Forecasts
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2017
- May (26)
- • Astrology for June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 29-June 4, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 29 to June 4, 2017
- • Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • Planet Alert May 2017
- • Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • May 2017 Forecasts
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • Astrology for May 2017
- • Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • Astrology for April 2017
- • Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • Astrology for March 2017
- • February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert March 2017
- • Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • Planet Alert February 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (34)
- • Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • Astrology for February 2017
- • Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • Time to Thrive in 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • Planet Alert January 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • Looking backward to look ahead
- • The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- September (30)
- 2016 (49)
- December (20)
- • January 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Dare to be different! Uranus direct 29th December to 7th August 2017
- • Uranus Direct
- • Astrology for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2017: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Venus Retrograde in 2017: Redefining Humanity’s Personal Values
- • The gift of a higher Love this Christmas
- • Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, 19th Dec to 8th January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 19 to 25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 19-25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 12-18, 2016
- • 19th December 2016 – 8th January 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn and Sagittarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 12 to 18, 2016
- • 2017: Being the Light
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Spiritual Meaning of Mercury Retrograde December 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 5 to 11, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for December 2016
- • Monthly Forecasts for December 2016
- • December 2016 Monthly Forecast
- November (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 27-December 4, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 28 to December 4, 2016
- • Astrology for December 2016
- • Planet Alert December 2016
- • Journeying Through Saturn Return Part 1
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 21-27 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 21 to 27, 2016
- • The Jupiter/Pluto dance: What it means for you
- • Astrology for 2017
- • A look at Generation Z: The Pluto in Sagittarius generation
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 14-20, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 14 to 20, 2016
- • 9th November – 19th December 2016: Mars in Aquarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 7 to 13, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 7-13, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for November 2016
- • Planet Alert November 2016
- • Neptune conjunct the South Node of Fate, 3rd November
- • November 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for November 2016
- October (9)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 31-November 6, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For October 31 to November 6, 2016
- • Astrology for November 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 22-28, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 24 to 30, 2016
- • Live life to the fullest! Venus in Sagittarius,from 18th October to 11th Nov
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 17-23, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 17 to 23, 2016
- • 15th – 31st October 2016: Astro-Events to the End of October
- December (20)