Category: Astrological News Written by Michelle Karen Hits: 2014
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Jera “perseverance”. Nothing happens in one day. It is the repeated action leading towards one goal that helps us reach our destination. With consistent hard work, we harvest what we sowed. And if we don’t fulfill our dreams, we need to question our efforts or lack thereof.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Uranus remains retrograde this whole month. Its shadow period lasts until April 23rd 2019. The degrees covered this month (1º27’-0º16’ Taurus) are symbolized by: “An electrical storm” and “A clear mountain stream”. Sudden, unexpected financial changes could lead to more clarity on what we really need. New lucrative ideas open different horizons, creating a dynamic flow in our lives.
Neptune remains retrograde this whole month until November 25. Its shadow period lasts until March 16, 2019. The degrees covered this month (14º27’-13º52’ Pisces) are symbolized by: “An officer instructing his men before a simulated assault under a barrage of live shells” and “A lady wrapped in a large stole of fox fur”. Issues surrounding our treatment of water, oceans, seas, rivers and lakes as well as marine life and animals with fur, could return to the forefront. The veil between dimensions is thinner than usual.
Venus turns retrograde on October 5 at 19º49’ Scorpio and will remain so until November 16 when it will have reached 25º17’ Libra. Its shadow period lasts until December 18. Relationships in general are reassessed during this period. A lost love could be re-ignited. We might have second thoughts about an emotional engagement, or feel the need to make changes in an existing romance. A source of income is likely to change. We could reconnect with ideas we had left on the back-burner and find that they bring a renewed sense of abundance.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Wednesday 10/3 between 1:33 AM and 2:12 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Friday 10/5 between 4:34 AM and 4:19 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Sunday 10/7 between 7:03 AM and 6:10 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Tuesday 10/9 between 1:50 AM and 9:09 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Thursday 10/11 at 4:12 PM till Friday 10/12 at 2:53 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- From Saturday 10/13 at 5:58 PM till Sunday 10/14 at 2:17 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- From Tuesday 10/16 at 2:49 PM till Wednesday 10/17 at 0:36 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Friday 10/19 between 5:27 AM and 1:20 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Sunday 10/21 between 4:47 PM and 11:58 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- From Tuesday 10/23 at 11:18 AM till Wednesday 10/24 at 7:33 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Friday 10/26 between 7:49 AM and 12:41 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- From Saturday 10/27 at 9:37 PM till Sunday 10/28 at 4:27 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Tuesday 10/30 between 7:31 PM and 7:42 PM: when the Moon enters Leo
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Cancer between Monday 10/1 at 11:00 AM and Wednesday 10/3 at 2:11 PM + between Sunday 10/28 at 4:27 PM and Tuesday 10/30 at 7:41 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Wednesday 10/3 at 2:12 PM and Friday 10/5 at 4:18 PM + between Tuesday 10/30 at 7:42 PM and Thursday 11/1 at 10:47 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Friday 10/5 at 4:19 PM and Sunday 10/7 at 6:09 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Sunday 10/7 at 6:10 PM and Tuesday 10/9 at 9:08 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Tuesday 10/9 at 9:09 PM and Friday 10/12 at 2:52 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Friday 10/12 at 2:53 AM and Sunday 10/14 at 12:16 PM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Sunday 10/14 at 12:17 PM and Wednesday 10/17 at 0:35 AM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Wednesday 10/17 at 0:36 AM and Friday 10/19 at 1:19 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Friday 10/19 at 1:20 PM and Sunday 10/21 at 11:57 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Sunday 10/21 at 11:58 PM and Wednesday 10/24 at 7:32 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Wednesday 10/24 at 7:33 AM and Friday 10/26 at 12:40 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Friday 10/26 at 12:41 PM and Sunday 10/28 at 4:26 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation started on Monday 9/24 when we took out as many blank sheets of paper as you will have intentions and placed them near a window, on a balcony or in a garden so that they would bask in the light of the Full Moon in Aries. Once that moment had passed, we gathered our Full Moon charged blank sheets and placed them in a folder.
On Monday 10/8 on the New Moon in Libra, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 8:47 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
Next month’s intentional meditation, starts on Wednesday 10/24. Take out as many blank sheets of papers as you will have. intentions and place them near a window, on a balcony, or in a garden so that they bask in the light of the Full Moon in Taurus at exactly 9:45 AM. Once that moment has passed, gather your Full Moon charged blank sheets and place them in a folder.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Tuesday 10/2: Mercury Square Pluto (5:01 PM)
A day to stay quiet, keep our opinions to ourselves and, in the face of strong opposition or manipulative individuals, choose compromise without losing our integrity. Deep, solitary thinking is encouraged.
Friday 10/5: Venus turns retrograde (12:05 PM till November 16)
Kindly refer to the paragraph here.
Tuesday 10/9: Mercury enters Scorpio (5:41 PM till November 1)
During the next 3 weeks, our reflect on deeper matters. We are interested in metaphysical and scientific topics, as well as solving mysteries. Our ability to concentrate and be passionate about what we are studying, is intensified.
Wednesday 10/10: Mercury Opposition Uranus (10:35 AM), Venus Square Mars (7:29 PM)
A day to expect the unexpected. People suddenly change their minds. Plans are disrupted. Unforeseen situations arise. News we didn’t anticipate are disturbing. Impulsive reactions only make things worse. Important to stay as leveled as possible and go with the flow. An emotional rejection should not be taken too dramatically, as things might change again at a later date. The calmer and the more grounded in our truth we remain, the better our chances of weathering these situations, are.
Thursday 10/11: Sun Square Pluto (9:07 PM)
Ultimatums are not advised today. Our plans could meet with much resistance. We could be come face to face with very controlling, manipulative, power-hungry individuals. Forceful action only backfire. Best to compromise without losing our integrity and lie low.
Friday 10/12: Mercury Sextile Saturn (1:20 AM)
A good day to review our short and long-term goals. We should feel particularly disciplined, focused and grounded. Communications are serious and structured. We meet professional challenges with well-organized work but also creative ideas.
Friday 10/19: Mercury Trine Neptune (2:48 AM), Mercury Square Mars (10:23 AM)
While anger, frustration or impatience disrupt our communications causing rejection and unnecessary conflict, this, on the other hand is an inspired day for artists, healers and channelers. Our imagination is stronger than usual and access to the other side of the veil is easier than normal.. A day best spent alone in the enchanted world of our dreams.
Monday 10/22: Mercury Sextile Pluto (12:11 PM)
Willfulness, pushing our ideas at all costs, or manipulation, tend to backfire. Best for investigating metaphysical or scientific topics, cooperating and keeping our opinions to ourselves. Our ability to X-ray situations and people is profound, so is our capacity to find creative solutions to challenges at hand.
Tuesday 10/23: Sun enters Scorpio (4:23 AM till November 23), Sun Opposition Uranus (5:46 PM)
During the next 4 weeks, our concentration and attraction to solving mysteries are enhanced. We seek deep answers to our questions. Our ability to discern what is true from what isn’t, is greater than usual. Today, more specifically, let us expect the unexpected. The more we are able to be present from moment to moment, the more freedom we shall experience.
Wednesday 10/24: Venus Sextile Saturn (5:52 AM)
A good day for reassessing our relationships. We face the reality of a romance with realism, changing what needs to be, accepting what we cannot change, or, if we can do neither, getting out altogether. If not in a relationship, we become very grounded in our real needs, and expectations. A great day for an engagement or marriage which has every chance of becoming enduring.
Friday 10/26: Sun Conjunct Venus (7:15 AM)
A day of easy and pleasant social activities. We express genuine affection towards others, events flow harmoniously, and we feel a sense of peace and balance in all our interactions. Great for having friends over for a nice, leisurely evening.
Saturday 10/27: Sun Sextile Saturn (7:52 PM)
Excellent for completing backlogged work. We are serious, structured and grounded. Perfect for a project requiring discipline, hard work and persistence. We seek the company of mature people, the achievements of whom we respect and admire.
Monday 10/29: Mercury Conjunct Jupiter (4:05 AM)
By focusing on the silver lining of every dark cloud, we create many positive opportunities for ourselves. Our outlook is enthusiastic, and our self-confidence, at an all times’ high. By believing in the goodness of all life and expecting benevolent outcomes, we attract wonderful experiences into our life. We speak with warmth, tolerance and generosity. Learning a foreign language, studying religion or the law, applying for a university degree or starting a long distance journey, are all favored today.
Tuesday 10/30: Mercury enters Sagittarius (9:30 PM till Dec 2)
During this coming month, we should feel happier, trusting in the goodness and benevolence of life. We express ourselves with more confidence, and focus on the positive. A wonderful period of time for traveling, especially to a foreign country, learning a new language or developing our understanding of the laws of abundance. Cultural, religious, philosophical and legal studies are favored.
Wednesday 10/31: Venus Opposition Uranus (1:45 AM), Venus enters Libra (12:42 PM till December 3)
Today we seek partnerships. Yet despite our desire for beauty, peace and harmony in our relationships, a strong streak of independence could brutally make us alienate others. More than ever is it important to strike a balance between our needs for intimacy and our desire for freedom. Money is fluctuating, either because of an unexpected loss of income, or a sudden financial windfall.
Wishing you a wonderful month of October!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given below are in PST (Pacific Daylight Saving Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (except AZ which is on PDT) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours, for Eastern European Time (EET), add 10 hours.
The world is shifting. As old paradigms become irrelevant, we need the astrological insight and gifts that Michelle Karén provides for people worldwide, right now. Having predicted current global circumstances, she also holds the answers to help empower people. Michelle Karén is the author of the groundbreaking book, Astrology for Enlightenment, published by Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
Copyright © 2018 Michelle Karen Books. www.michellekaren.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (45)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- 2018 (255)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (21)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- December (9)