Category: Astrological News Hits: 1135
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Inguz “fertility, new beginnings”. A wonderful month to resume unresolved situations, clear the old and let go of the past so that we may start anew, grounded, centered, free from what no longer serves us. We are now in a position to create the life we truly desire with consciousness and mastery.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Mercury turns direct on Tuesday September 5 at 4:30 AM at 28º30’ Leo. The shadow period (the time it takes for Mercury to return to its original position during which we still feel the effects of the retrogradation even if more mildly) lasts until September 19. The degree Mercury turns direct on is symbolized by: “A mermaid emerges from the ocean, ready for rebirth in human form”. During the past few weeks, we have had to re-evaluate what/whom we trusted, reassess our creativity, become clear in our love relationships and connect differently to our creations and our children. The time has now come to give birth to ourselves in a new form.
Uranus remains retrograde this whole month until January 2nd, 2018. Its shadow period will last until April 19, 2018. The degrees traveled this month (28º11’-27º17’ Aries) are associated in the Sabian Symbols with the following images: “The music of the spheres” and “A large disappointed audience”. As time goes, since the end of the Mayan Calendar that occurred on Dec 21, 2012, there is a larger and larger gap forming between those who have chosen ascension and those who haven’t. Those who have chosen the path of individuation and enlightenment are experiencing more and more synchronicities, magic, miracles and are able to see the beauty of this world, while those who did not answer or recognize the call, are finding themselves deeper and deeper in the midst of roller-coaster events threatening their safety, their joy and their peace. Like the different wavelengths of a radio, these realities exist in parallel. We need to remember our capacity to choose the reality we truly want our lives to evolve in.
Neptune remains retrograde this whole month. Its shadow period lasts until March 13, 2018. The degree traveled this month (12º58’-12º11’ Pisces) is represented by: “A sword, used in many battles, in a museum”. The most powerful weapon is not made of steel. It is love itself, wisdom, consciousness, awareness, compassion and forgiveness. A month to remember that truth, and walk our talk with dignity, honor and elegance in peace and harmony with all that is.
Pluto remains retrograde this whole month until September 28. Its shadow period continues until January 19, 2018. It turns direct at 16º51’ Capricorn. This degree is represented by “A girl surreptitiously bathing in the nude”. Standing in our power, does not necessarily require calling attention to ourselves. The best protection in the face of adversity, is often to tell the truth and be absolutely transparent. It is beautiful to shine the beauty of who we are, but it could also disturb some. In some cases, it may be wise to shield our light and wear our cloak of invisibility.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Saturday 9/2 between 9:30 AM and 1:06 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Monday 9/4 between 10:15 PM and 10:28 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- From Wednesday 9/6 at 1:29 PM till Thursday 9/7 at 5:01 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Saturday 9/9 between 8:52 AM and 9:23 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Sunday 9/10 at 5:54 PM till Monday 9/11 at 12:29 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Wednesday 9/13 between 11:35 AM and 3:12 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Friday 9/15 between 2:23 PM and 6:09 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Sunday 9/17 between 5:55 PM and 9:52 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- From Tuesday 9/19 at 10:30 PM till Wednesday 9/20 at 3:06 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Friday 9/22 between 6:04 AM and 10:40 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Sunday 9/24 between 0:33 AMA and 9:01 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Wednesday 9/27 between 4:08 AM and 9:24 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Friday 9/29 between 5:14 PM and 9:40 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Capricorn until Saturday 9/2 at 1:05 PM + between Wednesday 9/27 at 9:24 AM till Friday 9/29 at 9:39 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Saturday 9/2 at 1:06 PM and Monday 9/4 at 10:27 PM + between Friday 9/29 at 9:40 PM and Monday 10/2 at 7:25 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Monday 9/4 at 10:28 PM and Thursday 9/7 at 5:00 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Thursday 9/7 at 5:01 AM and Saturday 9/9 at 9:22 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Saturday 9/9 at 9:23 AM and Monday 9/11 at 12:28 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Monday 9/11 at 12:29 PM and Wednesday 9/13 at 3:11 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Wednesday 9/13 at 3:12 PM and Friday 9/15 at 6:08 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Friday 9/15 at 6:09 PM and Sunday 9/17 at 9:51 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Sunday 9/17 at 9:52 PM and Wednesday 9/20 at 3:05 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Wednesday 9/20 at 3:06 AM and Friday 9/22 at 10:39 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Friday 9/22 at 10:40 AM and Sunday 9/24 at 9:00 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Sunday 9/24 at 9:01 PM and Wednesday 9/27 at 9:23 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation starts on Wednesday 9/6 with the Full Moon in Pisces. Make sure that at 0:03 AM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder.
On Tuesday 9/19 on the New Moon in Virgo, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 10:30 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * * * * * * * *
Saturday 9/2: Mars Trine Uranus (5:13 AM)
We could feel somewhat restless and impatient today. A wonderful transit to seek activities that are stimulating to the mind and/or challenging to the body. New social contacts are exciting. Unusual or unexpected circumstances open new levels of freedom in our lives. Let us however exercise caution when operating a motor vehicle or using sharp objects.
Sunday 9/3: Mercury Conjunct Mars (2:39 AM)
Today, communications are witty, combative and direct. Best to stay away from situations that could potentially degenerate in battle. We should be careful while driving, as reactions could be impulsive. Our energy is best channeled in athletic activities and projects requiring initiative and dynamic energy.
Monday 9/4: Sun Opposition Neptune (10:28 PM)
A feeling of floating in vagueness could mark today’s energies. We could be somewhat dreamy, lack ambitions and a strong sense of purpose. We are more sensitive than usual to the plight of others. Our compassion could draw us to helping someone less fortunate than ourselves or taking care of an animal in need. A day otherwise best spent in serenity, reading an inspiring book, enjoying water or creating art.
Tuesday 9/5: Mars enters Virgo (2:35 AM till 10/23), Mercury turns direct (4:30 AM)
During the next 6 weeks, Virgo natives are favored. Actions are more selfless, detailed, and practical. A wonderful time to start a new exercise program and adopt a healthy diet. Regarding Mercury turning direct, kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Saturday 9/9: Sun Trine Pluto (3:41 AM), Mercury enters Virgo (7:52 PM till 9/30)
A day to stand in our power. Our authority is more readily recognized by others than at any other time. Cooperation is thus easily achieved, bringing success to joint efforts. During the next 3 weeks, our minds are sharp, practical and detail oriented. We think selflessly and communicate with intelligence, seriousness and an attention to facts and figures.
Tuesday 9/12: Venus Trine Saturn (5:49 PM)
We face even boring social situations with grace, dignity and patience. A wonderful day to visit an elderly person, attend a professional gathering or make a duty call. A good day to either end a romantic relationship that has been shaky for a while, or commit to it with full awareness of its strengths and weaknesses. Great also for being very grounded in the use of our resources and solidifying our financial situation.
Wednesday 9/13: Sun Square Saturn (7:58 PM)
We could feel frustrated in our efforts. Someone may fail to honor an agreement. Obstacles could arise. Falls, bruises or the need for dental work might occur. A day requiring hard work and discipline. We are being tested in our resolve and need to respond to challenges and responsibilities with both dignity and efficiency.
Friday 9/15: Venus Sextile Jupiter (12:44 PM)
A wonderful day to attend an elegant or fun social event. Our happy disposition and cheerful tolerance open many doors, and if single, could bring an enriching romantic opportunity. As long as we remain moderate and grounded, a positive opportunity brings financial abundance.
Saturday 9/16: Mercury Conjunct Mars (12:01 PM)
Kindly refer to Sunday 9/3.
Sunday 9/17: Venus Trine Uranus (9:25 PM)
We are attracted to exciting people, new circumstances, unusual artistic activities. Our style could change. Our tastes are more modern with a touch of eccentricity. A love relationship begun today is stimulating but may end as quickly as it started. An existing romance could go through a surprising change. Finances fluctuate, bringing sudden, unexpected gains.
Tuesday 9/19: Venus enters Virgo (6:15 PM till 10/14), Mercury Opposition Neptune (8:50 PM)
During the next 3 weeks, we express our love in practical ways. We selflessly wish to help those in need, emotionally creating order where there was chaos. Today, more specifically, we are dreamy and unfocused. Not a good day to sign legally binding documents as we could miss some of the fine print. We could feel somewhat apathetic, may need to lay low, and are likely to be mentally more sensitive than usual to noise or bright lights. Excellent however for unusual artistic creativity that expands the limits of the possible. Water has a soothing effect on our thoughts and emotions.
Friday 9/22: Mercury Trine Pluto (10:59 AM), the Sun enters Libra (1:02 PM till 10/23)
Our authority is recognized. Our power and determination win the support of others to our ideas. We express our thoughts with a strength, an integrity and a courage that win the respect of those who can help us further our projects. Our words carry the depth and the magic to create new situations. During the next four weeks, we seek peace, balance and harmony. We are drawn to fairness, moderation and understanding both sides of a conflict. We want justice and walking in beauty feels attractive.
Sunday 9/24: Mars Opposition Neptune (12:50 PM)
People, circumstances, projects could feel somewhat surreal. We could easily drift in a dream, get caught in an illusion and be deceived by a misrepresented situation. Our motives should be transparent and our efforts focused on actively helping others in practical ways. Important to stay as grounded as possible.
Monday 9/25: Mercury Square Saturn (7:36 AM)
Today, we could feel quite drained, discouraged, unduly pessimistic and overly serious. Our opinions are best kept to ourselves and our energy
should be used in an absorbing task requiring keen attention to details. Not a good day to seek the support or recognition of others. Loneliness could prove heavier than ever. Essential to draw on self-sufficiency to complete the work at hand which seems more tedious than usual.
Wednesday 9/27: Jupiter Opposition Uranus (9:24 PM)
We could get involved in a task proving to be more than we can chew. A major turning point that could feel quite unstable. We are completing a book in our lives and starting a completely new one. Precipitation or impatience should be avoided at all costs. An old relationship could be severed, while a new one proves magnetic, exciting and stimulating. Not a good day to buy equipment, nor for a long distance trip that could be quite unusual and turn out to be totally different from what we expected. Today, things could change on a dime and not necessarily for the better.
Thursday 9/28: Pluto turns direct (12:33 PM)
Kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Friday 9/29: Venus Opposition Neptune (5:12 PM), Mercury enters Libra (5:42 PM till 10/17)
A relationship too good to be true, could just be so, strangely dissolving into nothingness. Confusion, deception, disappointment could occur. Financial matters are elusive. More than ever, it is important to stay away from get rich quick schemes. During the next 3 weeks, our communications, the way we express ourselves and think are more balanced. We seek peace, tolerance and beauty. Harmonious relationships are important topics of interest. Our esthetic tastes change.
Wishing you a wonderful month of September!
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (28)
- February (10)
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Horoscopes for February 17th, 2019 to February 24th, 2019
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 10th, 2019 to February 17th, 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 3rd, 2019 to February 10th, 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (18)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Horoscopes for January 27th, 2019 to February 3rd, 2019
- • Composition...
- • Horoscopes for January 20th, 2019 to January 27th, 2019
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • Horoscopes for January 13th, 2019 to January 20th, 2019
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- February (10)
- 2018 (272)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (38)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- December (9)