Category: Astrological News Hits: 2907
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Ansuz “Signals, the messenger”. A reminder to be impeccable in our thoughts and words as they create our reality and impact others as well as the world around us. We are also required to pay attention to both the obvious and the subtle messages we receive on a constant basis that validate or invalidate the choices we are making. Our understanding of our path is deepened by walking from moment to moment in attentive, active listening of every inner and outer change.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Saturn turns direct on September 6th at 2º33’ Capricorn. Its shadow period lasts until December 13th, 2018. This degree is represented by: “A human soul, in its eagerness for new experiences, seeks embodiment”. These past months forced us to examine our relationship to structure, discipline and authority. Clearing our past required hard work. On a renewed foundation, we are now ready to start a new book in our lives.
Pluto turns direct on September 30th at 18º45’ Capricorn, with a shadow period continuing until January 22, 2019. This degree is represented by: “A five-year-old child carrying a bag filled with groceries”. No matter how difficult our challenges seem, nothing required of us is heavier than our shoulders can bear. A new cycle is beginning, allowing us to find and give nourishment by tapping in our deepest resources, our gifts and our talents.
Uranus remains retrograde this whole month. Its shadow period lasts until April 23rd 2019. The degrees covered this month (2º19’-1º29’ Taurus) are symbolized by: “Natural steps lead to a lawn of clover in bloom” and “An electrical storm”. As we simplify our lives, get rid of what no longer serves us, as well as redefine our relationship to money, we access a whole new level of freedom, bliss and magic.
Neptune remains retrograde this whole month until November 25. Its shadow period lasts until March 16, 2019. The degrees covered this month (15º15’ – 14º29’ Pisces) are symbolized by: “In the quiet of his study, a creative individual experiences a flow of inspiration” and “An officer instructing his men before a simulated assault under a barrage of live shells”. Our imagination becomes our reality. Our inspiration opens the veils between dimensions, connecting us to higher spheres of consciousness. Our thoughts and emotions create and define our experiences. This month, what we think and say has the power to push the boundaries of what is possible
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- From Saturday 9/1 at 10:56 PM till Sunday 9/2 at 1:02 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- From Monday 9/3 at 11:37 PM till Tuesday 9/4 at 5:04 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Thursday 9/6 between 5:43 AM and 6:54 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Saturday 9/8 between 6:31 AM and 7:29 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Monday 9/10 between 8:12 AM and 8:20 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- From Tuesday 9/11 at 3:57 PM till Wednesday 9/12 at 11:15 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Friday 9/14 between 1:54 AM and 5:45 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- From Sunday 9/16 at 4:15 PM till Monday 9/17 at 4:07 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Wednesday 9/19 between 10:10 AM and 4:52 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- From Friday 9/21 at 10:13 AM till Saturday 9/22 at 5:27 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- From Sunday 9/23 at 10:26 PM till Monday 9/24 at 4:04 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- From Wednesday 9/26 at 3:28 AM till Thursday 9/27 at 0:16 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Friday 9/28 at 3:36 PM till Saturday 9/29 at 6:26 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- From Sunday 9/30 at 8:38 AM till Monday 10/1 at 11:00 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Taurus until Sunday 9/2 at 1:01 AM + between Thursday 9/27 at 0:16 AM and Saturday 9/29 at 6:25 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Sunday 9/2 at 1:02 AM and Tuesday 9/4 at 5:03 AM + between Saturday 9/29 at 6:26 AM and Monday 10/1 at 10:59 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Tuesday 9/4 at 5:04 AM and Thursday 9/6 at 6:53 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Thursday 9/6 at 6:54 AM and Saturday 9/8 at 7:28 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Saturday 9/8 at 7:29 AM and Monday 9/10 at 8:19 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Monday 9/10 at 8:20 AM and Wednesday 9/12 at 11:14 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Wednesday 9/12 at 11:15 AM and Friday 9/14 at 5:44 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Friday 9/14 at 5:45 PM and Monday 9/17 at 4:06 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
Moon in Capricorn between Monday 9/17 at 4:07 AM and Wednesday 9/19 at 4:51 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Wednesday 9/19 at 4:52 PM and Saturday 9/22 at 5:26 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Saturday 9/22 at 5:27 AM and Monday 9/24 at 4:03 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Monday 9/24 at 4:04 PM and Thursday 9/27 at 0:15 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation started on Sunday August 26 when we took out as many blank sheets of paper as you will have intentions and placed them near a window, on a balcony or in a garden so that they would bask in the light of the Full Moon in Pisces. Once that moment had passed, we gathered our Full Moon charged blank sheets and placed them in a folder.
On Sunday 9/9 on the New Moon in Virgo, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 11:01 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
Next month’s intentional meditation, starts on Monday 9/24. Take out as many blank sheets of papers as you will have. intentions and place them near a window, on a balcony, or in a garden so that they bask in the light of the Full Moon in Aries (Harvest Moon) at exactly 7:52 PM. Once that moment has passed, gather your Full Moon charged blank sheets and place them in a folder.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Monday 9/3: Mercury Sextile Venus (5:58 AM)
A day of pleasant exchanges with others. We feel good. Social interactions are positive. A great day to plan a party or attend an elegant event.
Wednesday 9/5: Mercury enters Virgo (7:39 PM till 9/21)
During the next 3 weeks, we think and express ourselves with intelligence, attention to details and a desire to learn valuable information. A wonderful time to enroll in a new study, to become clearer on our dietary needs and make positive change in our nutrition and exercise regimen.
Thursday 9/6: Saturn turns direct (4:10 AM)
Kindly refer to the paragraph here.
Friday 9/7: Mercury Trine Uranus (0:40 AM), Mercury Trine Saturn (5:20 AM), Sun Opposition Neptune (11:27 AM)
A day to expect the unexpected. Our plans could be suddenly rerouted. If we go with the flow, we shall find that these changes open a whole new level of freedom in our lives. With focus, discipline and seriousness, we could be amazed at how much work we are able to accomplish bringing our inspirations and visions into manifestation.
Saturday 9/8: Venus Square Mars (1:39 PM)
In our relationships, particularly of a romantic nature, any tension or frustration that has been building could now reach a breaking point. We should beware of impulsive reactions as we could damage the connection with another beyond any chance of repairing it. Best to channel all this aggressive energy into wild dancing at an exciting party or intense physical exercise.
Sunday 9/9: Venus enters Scorpio (2:26 AM till 10/31)
During the next 6 weeks, our emotions are deep and transformative. We could feel more passionate than usual, seeking a mind-heart-body-spirit connection with a loved one. Relationships are marked by fate, enabling us to see and remove obstacles to intimacy. We become more aware of the power of wealth as well as how to make and save money.
Monday 9/10: Mars enters Aquarius (5:56 PM till 11/15)
During the next two months, Aquarius natives are favored. Humanitarian endeavors are both encouraged and beneficial. Working with ancient and advanced forms of technology helps us attain our goals more vigorously.
Tuesday 9/11: Sun Sextile Jupiter (5:10 AM), Sun Trine Pluto (8:27 AM)
A very positive day. Our power coupled with enthusiasm help us find creative solutions to past challenges. We should however beware of over exuberance or falling prey to an arrogance that would mislead us into believing we are invincible.
Wednesday 9/12: Jupiter Sextile Pluto (0:37 AM), Venus Opposition Uranus (2:01 AM), Venus Sextile Saturn (8:58 PM)
A great day to grow our business by furthering our education and expanding our consciousness. Generosity, tolerance and trust create success in our endeavors. A love relationship requires of us to be very realistic. It could end suddenly, in a shocking way, yet leading to new freedom.
Thursday 9/13: Mercury Opposition Neptune (6:32 PM)
Not a good day to sign contracts or deal with any paperwork requiring attention to details. We could feel very woolly headed, more prone to dreaming our reality than living or creating it. OK for spiritual work inasmuch as we are careful not to fall prey to spiritual imagination. Artists could feel particularly inspired but may lack the discipline to give shape to their visions.
Saturday 9/15: Mercury Trine Pluto (7:52 PM)
A day to stand our ground with power and resilience. Our charisma is tangible, as is our ability to X-ray situations and people. Sharing our point of view with force and conviction attracts the support of others.
Sunday 9/16: Mercury Sextile Jupiter (4:51 AM)
We think and express ourselves positively, focusing on the silver lining of every cloud. A wonderful day to start a new class that expands our consciousness, plan a trip, journey, deal with legal or religious matters or learn a language. We feel optimistic, confident and have faith in life.
Tuesday 9/18: Mars Square Uranus (4:00 PM)
Impulsive reactions, or repressed anger could lead to freak accidents. We should be particularly careful while operating a motor vehicle or using any kind of sharp object. Emotions are volatile. Tempers flare up quickly. Best to stay away from any situation that could potentially lead to violence.
Thursday 9/20: Sun Conjunct Mercury (6:52 PM)
A day of straight forward communications. Good for interacting with others, short trips, making phone calls and catching up on e-mails. Our exchanges with others are direct and positive.
Friday 9/21: Mercury enters Libra (8:40 PM till 10/9)
During the next three weeks, we tend to be more balanced and diplomatic in our personal expression. Faced with conflicts, we seek peaceful, harmonious solutions that benefit all involved. Art, and beauty in general, are attractive. A wonderful time for a make-over.
Saturday 9/22: Sun enters Libra (6:55 PM till 10/23)
Great for artists and beauty lovers. Our approach to life is more balanced and harmonious. A great day to beautify our homes and have peaceful interactions with others. Perfect also for a relaxing holiday.
Sunday 9/23: Mercury Square Saturn (9:46 AM), Mercury Trine Mars (6:30 PM)
A day when we could feel upset and discouraged. Best to stay away from aggressive, nagging, negative people who could affect us more than usual. Speaking our mind with strength and courage, as well as engaging in competitive endeavors, create stimulating circumstances.
Tuesday 9/25: Sun Square Saturn (4:50 PM)
We could feel a little down, isolated and more lonely than usual, today. Support from others comes with difficulty. Relationships are strained and depressing. Best to keep ourselves to ourselves and focus on the not so pleasant work at hand we have been trying to avoid.
Thursday 9/27: Sun Trine Mars (4:35 PM)
A day of dynamic energy and courageous action. Our optimism gives us the drive to enthusiastically do tasks we normally would want to avoid. Any endeavor requiring physical stamina is likely to be crowned with success.
Sunday 9/30: Pluto turns direct (7:01 PM)
Kindly refer to the paragraph here.
Wishing you a month of September filled with wonder!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given below are in PST (Pacific Daylight Saving Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (except AZ which is on PDT) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours, for Eastern European Time (EET), add 10 hours.
The world is shifting. As old paradigms become irrelevant, we need the astrological insight and gifts that Michelle Karén provides for people worldwide, right now. Having predicted current global circumstances, she also holds the answers to help empower people. Michelle Karén is the author of the groundbreaking book, Astrology for Enlightenment, published by Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
Copyright © 2018 Michelle Karen Books. www.michellekaren.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (13)
- January (13)
- • Horoscopes for January 20th, 2019 to January 27th, 2019
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • Horoscopes for January 13th, 2019 to January 20th, 2019
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (13)
- 2018 (280)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (46)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- • Goddess Asteroids 2018 - Take Flight from Your Gilded Cage
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 04 January 2018
- • January 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 03 January 2018
- • Uranus in Aries Direct, 2nd January 2018. The Match Igniting The Flame!
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2018
- • Resolutions for 2018. Making and Keeping Them
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 1 to 7, 2018
- December (9)
- 2017 (7)
- December (7)
- • The Energies of January 2018 ~ A New Cycle of Conscious Evolution & Galactic Initiation
- • The Astrology Of 2018 – What Can We Expect?
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 30 December 2017
- • Venus Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Value of Power and Alignment
- • Mars Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Ambition of Humanity
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2018: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 29 December 2017
- December (7)