Category: Astrological News Hits: 2225
The Main Theme for August 2018 is “Creative Pragmatism”
August is a complex month supporting you to think outside the box. We have an opportunity for new creative insights, help from unexpected sources, and a new determination to step forward and show up with choices that are mature and practical. Your experience this month will be much more positive if you keep your eyes on your own goals, stay in your own lane, and don’t get distracted by the accidents and drama you may see around you on the side of the road.
Right timing is also something to consciously allow this month. Impatience will end up slowing you down as it gets you out of the flow. Patience, on the other hand, will support the trust that everything will work out as it should and in the right time. Worry and anxiety about the future will only take you out of the present and you may end up missing something wonderful that is right in front of you. Practice being present and mindful, and be disciplined about any tendency towards worry and anxiety as it is never helpful and will only get in the way of receiving new insights and creative ideas.
I like the analogy of what happens on the road in traffic and all the behaviors and reactions that go along with it. Those of you who drive know what I am referring to and have witnessed impatient drivers, those who get distracted with what is happening on the sidelines, as well as uncalled for aggression and those that are simply not present and paying attention. In fact, use driving this month as your meditation and discipline for being present, staying in your own lane, keeping your eye on the goal, practicing patience, allowing right timing, and not getting distracted by the drama on the side of the road.
The questions to ask yourself over and over again this month are, “Is it creative enough, or is it the same old way of thinking?” “Is it practical and grounded?” “Am I staying in my own lane, or am I getting sucked into a drama that is not mine?” “Am I keeping good boundaries?”
Here we are not addressing the greater global experience that we are all a part of and certainly any drama on the planet is our drama as well. Instead, we are focused on your personal day to day life and how you navigate it. If you can change the patterns in your personal life, the ripple effect will influence the global aspect. It is easy to get distracted by what is happening “out there” and somehow use it as an excuse to ignore the state of your own personal behaviors and environment. So, this month lets focus on the personal, keeping the process close to home, taking care of our own back yard, our own weeds, and our own clutter.
The need for control in uncertain times tends to show up in much advice giving and projection. Refrain from giving advice to others unless you are asked. Keep your advice to yourself and listen to your own advice. If others irritate you with their advice, react neutrally and continue to stay in your own lane. The same need for good boundaries that we had last month still holds true this month. As you practice keeping good boundaries around your own process, you are less likely to be seduced into drama that is not yours. (The special on the online course “Boundaries and Protection” continues until August 11 link here)
As you approach your life with creative pragmatism, you may need to cut something loose that has been holding you back. Attachments to patterns that keep you small and hold you hostage to old ways of thinking as well as outdated perceptions about what is possible will only get in the way of you moving forward. If you find yourself saying “I can’t possibly do that”, question this belief. Practice saying “I could do that”. This gives you the choice and the possibility of something new instead of shutting the door before you give yourself the chance to see what is on the other side.
How the month shows up:
This month is about facing your fears with maturity and being willing to try something new and different to resolve old problems and challenges. Focus on creativity as an energy instead of as a means to manifest something and bring this energy into any process of coming up with a plan, idea, decision or choice. At this time it is practical to let go of old attachments no matter how difficult or challenging that may be. It is practical to listen to your inner voice of truth connected with your intuition that “knows” on a deeper level what you need. It is practical to listen to your own wisdom and allow it to influence your choices instead of listening to what others think. You can seek advice but then make sure to filter that advice through your own inner knowing and truth about what is right for you.
We are taking last month’s “mature responsibility” theme to a new level by adding the creative process of breaking through to the next chapter on your path of growth and evolution. You have an opportunity to become much more comfortable in your own skin and much more confident in who you are and what your role is on this planet in this lifetime. You will need to keep good boundaries, stay in your own lane, and watch your energy leaks.
The most important work this month is around your relationship with yourself and building deeper trust around your own truth, confidence and personal power. Instead of feeling the need to bounce your process off others to gain clarity, the practice should be to reach inside and trust the answers you receive from your higher self and your essence. In order to do this, you will need to create an uncluttered space where you are not distracted by other people’s process, drama or advice. (If you have difficulty in your daily life to find this space, consider doing a nature solo. Link here)
The beauty of this relationship with self is that you can open to your own creativity and insights in ways you have not been able to reach before. This is a month where the focus is primarily on your own personal growth. The relationships around you will either be in support of that focus or not. Some relationships may need to be put on hold as you prioritize and get practical about what supports you and what is a distraction or an energy leak or is simply not on the same page with your process. There may be a more appropriate time in the future to rekindle the relationships that are not practical to pursue at this time. This is where your boundaries may need to be strong and the question, “Is this practical?” may need to be asked.
The other focus this month in the relationship category is your relationship with the earth, as the earth can be the source of support for your creativity, personal healing, grounding and balance. Consciously working with the earth will help to anchor you during times this month that may be intense, ungrounded, chaotic and uncertain. (This month’s support audio includes a helpful exercise)
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
In keeping with the focus of staying in your own lane, listening to your own advice and wisdom, and being practical in your creative choices, your personal health should be at the top of your list as a priority this month. If you don’t have your health, what do you have? What is more important than keeping your body, the vessel you have for this lifetime, supported, nurtured and cared for in the way that will keep it functioning at its optimum?
Health, vitality and energy is a very personal thing. Some of you struggle with lessons and self-karma in this area. Some of you came in with a blueprint of health that is easy to maintain, and some of you struggle with physical, emotional and energetic challenges. Creative pragmatism has a big game board to work with this month and it will be important to filter advice, listen to your own truth and intuition, and take responsibility for your process. Magical breakthroughs are possible and health issues can turn around overnight provided you are willing to do something new and different, thinking outside the box ad trusting what feels right.
This is definitely a month to take time for self-care, handle deferred maintenance, and nurture yourself in ways you have not allowed yourself to do. Put your health first and create some space to get what you need. If you create the space and set the intention, the support will come. You may need to cut something loose, like an old habit or support that no longer serves you, and then be willing to take a risk and try something new and different that feels right.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
Look at current business, projects and partnerships with a pragmatic eye and evaluate for creative change, improvement, expansion and revision. It is a good month to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions and ideas that download as insights where none existed before. You may find yourself saying, “Why did we not think of that before? It makes so much sense!”
Timing is everything and this is the area where right timing will support ease and effortless action while impatience, resistance to change or attachment to outdated systems may cause confusion, difficulty and imbalance. It is a good time to take a practical risk. It is also a good time to implement changes in structures and support systems as well as to revisit original motivation behind projects and revise if necessary. Don’t be afraid to cut something loose that is just simply not working.
Advice will definitely need to be filtered and strong leadership applied to situations that are experiencing great change or restructuring. Make sure that your projects are aligned with you and your truth. We expect to see a bit of change in some leaving work or careers of many years because they are no longer a good fit. Be creative about your next steps and create the space to allow for something new and different.
Because of the personal nature of the focus this month, your personal environment is at the top of the list along with your health. In fact, they are closely related. If your personal environment does not support your health and well-being, it is time to make a change. If your environment is cluttered with too many unfinished projects and things that cause stress in your life, you need to spend some time to clear your space. The natural environment continues to support this clearing symbolically with wind, water and fire.
Creative Pragmatism is needed with flexibility and acceptance around weather and other natural events that may cause travel delays or changes in plans. The unpredictable instability is still an influence and we may have more activity in the area of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions especially during the first 2 weeks of this month.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
August 1-7: There is inspiration to get organized, to focus on tasks, and to catch up where you are behind. It is a good time frame to make lists and keep after them but beware of getting so fixed in your discipline that you miss an opportunity to bring in a new insight or idea. Balance is the key and remember to focus on your health and well-being. Good routines get a jumpstart and even though you may feel overwhelmed with what is on your plate, stay focused and begin good practices with regards to boundaries and staying out of other people’s drama. It is OK to say no.
August 8-15: This time frame may be a bit squirrely and shifty bringing confusion especially if you are trying to listen to too many voices giving advice. Use your filter. Clear some space and take time for yourself. This is a good window to revisit projects, relationships and intentions and do some housecleaning with the intention of eliminating what needs to be cut loose. Make a practice of staying in your own lane and watching your energy leaks. You may get the urge to do something creative. Make sure it is practical. Use your intuition, trust your truth, and make a practical creative plan to set up the rest of the month to support yourself and get what you need.
August 11: A Super New Moon with a partial solar eclipse (the last one of three) is Saturday, August 11 at 3:57AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). This is the bookend to the eclipse time that began in mid-July and created such a powerful portal of opportunity for change, maturity and tremendous growth. Celebrate this new moon with new intention based on your insights of the past few weeks. More on this will be sent as an update from the Power Path. (sign up for moon updates above at the top)
August 16-23: We are working with new energy now and this time frame is very conducive to trying new things, thinking outside the box and being creative in new, fun and exciting ways. We get a bit of a reprieve around the intensity of the times and there is a window of opportunity for truly enjoying life on a daily basis. Take advantage of it. This is also a time to reflect on what has happened, what lessons have been learned and what experiences still need to be assimilated and integrated. Don’t be surprised if you have some days where you just feel low energy, spaced out, and unfocused. Don’t judge it as anything wrong. Spend time with the earth and stay grounded.
August 24-31: This is a directed time where creativity and pragmatism pays off. Whatever you put into motion as a thought or intention over the past few weeks has the potential to manifest during this time. There is forward movement and directed, focused, intentional energy that can support you in going that final distance towards something you want. Look for miracles and breakthroughs in the areas of your life that have been challenging. Your old beliefs may be challenged but embrace the new ones coming in and watch any resistance or fear that may creep up. Stay in your own lane, speak your truth and keep stepping along your own path.
August 26: Full moon is Sunday, August 26 at 5:57 AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). More on the full moon will be sent as a Power Path Update (sign up above, at the top)
Have a wonderful month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (45)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- 2018 (255)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (21)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- December (9)