Category: Astrological News Hits: 1153
The main theme for December is COMPASSION: THE HIGHER ROAD.
This month is all about turning our focus away from anger, blame, self-judgment, hopelessness, frustration, fear and worry. These are all attitudes and emotions that belong to a lower vibration and they do not serve us at this time. We need to be turning ourselves in the direction of the higher vibration of COMPASSION if we are to be effective in our lives, with ourselves and with others.
The definition of COMPASSION is: “Sympathetic consciousness of others’ (or personal) distress together with a desire to alleviate it.”
COMPASSION is a state of being that helps us all remember that we are not separate, that we are all in this great game of life together and that going about it alone is not effective or rewarding.
COMPASSION is best practiced from a neutral state of non-judgment and a perfect follow up from November’s theme of forgiveness. With everything that is going on out there in the world today, the best way to use your time and energy this month is to focus on yourself with COMPASSION for all the ways you have judged, blamed, suffered, and felt powerless and ineffective.
If you truly want to “alleviate the distress” on the planet, you need to start with yourself. All change begins at home. When was the last time you were truly kind to yourself? Not just rewards and gifts, but true kindness?
KINDNESS is another theme this month that goes along with COMPASSION. It is easier to be kind when you have compassion and it is easy to be compassionate when you practice kindness. So they go along hand in hand.
As the big wheel of evolution slowly turns away from the young soul, goal oriented, combative struggle where there are winners and losers, it is the masculine energy in each one of us that needs the most compassion, kindness and healing. We are emerging from a cycle of over 2000 years where the masculine standards of production, success, taking action, winning competitions and doing whatever it takes to get to the top have been our guiding principles.
In this process the masculine in each one of us has taken a beating and needs a lot of kindness and compassion to heal its battle wounds. Many of us have turned away from our own masculine in reaction to the negative aspects we see being played out by the masculine out in the world. The masculine within is suffering and needs compassion and kindness, not judgment and rejection.
Healing the masculine is a theme that begins for us this month and will continue into next year and probably into the next several years.
As you reject the masculine and what it represents, you also reject the positive aspects of generosity, protection, boundaries, action, focus and appropriate will. These positive aspects of the masculine are necessary if we are to be effective in the world. So the work starts at home with yourself in healing your own masculine, your relationship with the masculine and reconnecting with all the positive aspects so you can be whole. If you are whole, it will be easier to be of service where and when needed.
Remember that evolution only goes in one direction and that we are in the process of completing one cycle and transitioning into the next. Our task this month is to hold the bigger picture, to take the higher road of compassion, to practice kindness, and to do what we can to begin the process of healing the masculine beginning with ourselves.
How the month shows up:
This month is all about helping yourself first. If you don’t have compassion and kindness for yourself, you cannot possibly practice it for others. So start with yourself this month. Review all the ways you have judged yourself for not being good enough, smart enough, known better, ineffective, not successful enough, not strong enough, not brave enough, not powerful enough, not perfect enough, not useful enough, the list goes on and on.
How have you judged yourself for not showing up, for feeing fearful, for missing opportunities, for not getting your life together, for staying in bad situations for too long, for being weak, for being indecisive, for not setting good boundaries, for not protecting yourself or putting yourself first?
This lack of compassion and kindness for yourself will keep you mired in this lower vibration especially if it includes blame, anger and resentment. This is the month to turn all of this around. There is much work to do on the self. It is easy to be distracted with “what is going on out there” in terms of injustice, negative behaviors and bad choices. You cannot do anything about that. You cannot change what is “going on out there” but you can change what is going on in your own home and your own life.
So this is a month to focus on personal change through compassion and kindness and the healing of your own masculine. (help with this on our monthly Mp3)
After reviewing all the ways you believe to have let yourself down, focus on the changes you wish to make. You might start with a simple commitment to set better boundaries or to speak up around your own truth or to make a plan of action to improve your life. It is also very important that you practice being in a higher vibration as much as you can. Beauty, wonder, awe, love, and of course compassion and kindness will always lead you to a higher vibration and a higher centered experience. After all this is a higher centered time when we have the opportunity to experience the lowest of the low and the highest of the high. You decide.
Relationships with others take a back seat to the relationship you have with yourself. “Me first” is the motto this month. Of course your other relationships will all benefit from the work that you do on yourself. Relationships in general have been challenged lately and fraught with a lot of projection, blame and confusion. Larger scale issues are being worked out and relationships are taking the hit.
It is important to remember that there is so much work going on now at a personal level that everyone needs a bit of space. Especially as we enter into the agreed upon social holiday time, don’t be afraid to say no and to limit your social interactions if you are needing time to yourself.
Treat all your relationships with compassion and kindness. This month kindness will go a long way to keep relationships from unnecessarily imploding. Give people room to grow, to change, to heal, to express their truth and to be creative in their own way. There is a lot of energy right now for change and it will be affecting some relationships. Stay out of fear and judgment and allow change if that is where the wind is blowing.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
Compassion and Kindness, Compassion and Kindness, Compassion and Kindness. Our bodies have been through a lot and carried much for us. Mostly this month the body needs rest and rejuvenation. We don’t even know how exhausted we are. There has been so much work in the dreamtime collectively as our conscious personalities and bodies are “asleep”, that we don’t feel rested. We have been psychologically and psychically hypervigilant, holding a very big container for positive change and evolution and we are afraid to put it down. It is time to take a break and let what has been put into motion play itself out. The path is clear ahead of us and it is all about the personal healing we need to do on ourselves.
Health challenges this month could include fluctuations in energy levels with periods of great fatigue mixed with sleeplessness, physical agitation and restlessness. Knee and joint issues from the waist down are working out our masculine traits of moving forward and energetic mobility. Intermittent nausea and digestive issues are related to our will and the masculine energy of how we choose to show up in the world.
Take care of yourselves this month. You only have one body this lifetime and it deserves your kindness, compassion and love.
Being a very personally focused month, your personal environment is the most important thing on your “to do” list. You will experience a sense of power and accomplishment and purpose in changing or improving or fixing what is in your power to do. You cannot change what someone “out there” does or decides. But you can make changes and good choices and improvements to your own space and environment. When was the last time you took control of your personal environment, cleaned out the clutter and improved something that needing to be fixed?
Pace yourself this month both in your expectations as well as your physical output of energy in all the doing and fixing and changing you are inspired to do. Allow yourself to be guided by the environment you are in. If it is snowing outside, stay warm indoors if that is what your body wants. If it is sunny and warm, go out for a walk. If it is rainy or windy, honor the environment in the ways that it can support your own process of change, cleansing, or letting go of something. Practice working intimately with the environment instead of against it. This goes for all aspects of “environment”: physical, emotional, political, psychological, intellectual, global, personal and collective.
We are still in a highly creative period of time and although the creativity may seem to be very underground and hidden at this time, it may come out in the environment as weather anomalies, unexpected events, extreme temperatures and wild weather systems. Enjoy it!
This is a good month to focus on the foundations of your business and projects. What was the inspiration behind your ideas, choices and action? Is there anything that needs to be revisited or changed or refined? Take and inventory of everything that is working and serving you best as well as what is not serving or needs to be changed or eliminated. This is about acknowledging what YOU need and how your personal business, partnerships and projects will serve YOU first. Is your life task being supported?
As you inventory be careful not to judge or blame and remember that compassion and kindness goes a long way to healing what may not have been addressed that needs some clearing. It is a good month to tell the truth to others about what it truly important to you, and to tell the truth to yourself about what is not important to you that may be important to others.
There is great support for working on details, sealing up energy leaks and setting good boundaries. There is a fine line between functional community involvement on a project, and a dysfunctional free for all with no boundaries. I am reminded of the various experiments of the late 60’s with the communes, free love, and the break-down of social and economic boundaries. We are in a similar time but with hopefully more maturity and spiritual consciousness. These are indeed interesting times and it should be inspiring to all of us to think about the possibilities of what we can collectively create for our future.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
December 1-7: It is a week of self-focus and taking care of the body, mind and spirit. The best use of this time is to keep your eye on the small goals you can easily accomplish as well as to practice being on that higher road of compassion whenever possible. Whether you are in the grocery store becoming irritated at the incompetency of the cashier or the confusion of the person in line in front of you, or witnessing an argument or inappropriate aggression among others, stay in the field of kindness and compassion. No one WANTS to be like that. But many are lost. If you can practice being in a higher state and a higher center, it will have a ripple effect.
Another good practice during this week is the “inner smile”. (this is covered in our monthly Mp3). If you heart can smile and you can radiate that smile outward, that is the inner smile. It is effective, can bring you joy and possibly even a desire to smile outwardly. And it will certainly support a higher vibration and a higher centered state.
December 8-15: This could be a week of confusion, depression, energetic ups and downs, one day feeling hopeful and good about your practices and the next day in despair about all the things you cannot change. The only way past these challenges is through. The only way to navigate is to acknowledge the feelings and then do your practices of compassion, kindness and taking care of yourself anyway despite how unmotivated you feel.
Keep your tasks small and doable. Set boundaries when appropriate and protect yourself from the conjectures, projections and negativity of others. This is a good week for one on one interactions that are meaningful and to make plans and set intentions about how you want to feel in your life in the future.
Even though the month is very much about you personally and much of the energy is focused within, there are times that support community. The powerful time around the Full Moon moves us into a more expansive picture of sharing our vision and prayers with others on the same page and compassion and kindness are the magnetic force that will bring people together for a common cause.
Don’t underestimate the power of prayer.
December 13: Full Moon is Tuesday, December 13 at 5:06 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). The themes for this full moon are truth, community, inspiration, creating new vision and of course compassion and kindness. The paradox is being able to hold a very clear vision of what you wish to create in the future at the same time as keeping a true “don’t know mind” and being unattached both to the process and the outcome.
Spend some time today being inspired by your own life. Forget about what others are doing for a moment and focus on what you are doing and what you wish to do. Are you true to yourself, your spiritual and moral compass, and your true desires? If not, why not?
Acknowledge all experiences as useful even if uncomfortable. For things happening in your life that are less than “great”, adopt the following attitude: “Do I like it? No. Does it feel good? Not really. Is it necessary? Probably.”
And most of all, have gratitude for all of it. After all, it is a great ride.
December 16-22: This is a time frame to work on relationship. Relationship with your body, with yourself, with your masculine, with your right work, your right action, with your unique personality and with your personal environment. Have you had enough gratitude for yourself and your life lately?
Stay close to home and pay attention to the details that may come up during this time that require your attention especially in the area of your personal environment. This is the time that supports fixing, changing, refining and improving what you can and have the power to do. Instead of worrying about what you can’t change, focus on what you can.
Mercury goes retrograde on the 19th to support even more focus on detail and clear communication. Set good boundaries around your time and energy and work on eradicating the habitual energy leaks that tend to surface around perceived obligations at this time of year.
December 21: Winter Solstice is Wednesday, December 21 at 3:44 AM. Solstice time is always a good reset and transition time. We move from the darkest time of the year (in the Northern Hemisphere) to the first day of bringing back the light. Especially this year, the significance of bringing in more light is palpable.
Honor this solstice by anchoring something you are transitioning into. It could be a new relationship, project, practice, or way of thinking. There is much that remains the same as we enter into a new cycle but what can change is the foundational patterns underlying all the judgments of the past. The way we see and perceive the world can be radically different if we allow it to be. This is the bigger picture that wants to seduce us to be more inspired, more creative and more hopeful. It is all possible.
December 23-31: The focus of this time is on clarity. Clarity of truth, clarity of what brings you joy, clarity of your direction, clarity of what needs to be complete and what needs your attention. This is a good time of year to make an inventory of anything that just does not feel right and decide what you are going to do about it. Watch for health issues around joints and bones during this time as the main “structures” supporting your body.
Part of your inventory should include an assessment of all the structures in your life and whether they are supporting you in ways that serve you or not. Structures are also containers and you might find that some have leaks, some are too small and some don’t hold together because they are just not meant to be. The categories are anything from relationships to work to study to personal environment to new projects, old projects, health support, where you get your knowledge and information and who you go to for any kind of support. When you find something lacking, instead of getting upset or self-judging about it, practice the compassion of the month and be kind to yourself and to others that you perceive to have “let you down”.
The New Moon on the 28th will be a good time to make choices and commitments and set goals about how you will be changing what needs to be changed.
December 28: New Moon is Wednesday, December 28 at 11:54 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). This is a great day to bring in new expanded ideas about how you can improve your life. Remember to include kindness in all of your interactions with others not only on this day but throughout the whole month.
In your goal setting and new intentions be sure to include how you will use your inner masculine to support how you want to show up in the coming year and what action you want to take to improve your life and stay in that higher vibration and the positive aspects of the higher centered times.
Have a great month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (256)
- September (35)
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 25 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 25-October 1, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 24 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 23 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 22 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 September 2017
- • Saturn Conjunct Moon Transit
- • Sun Opposing Chiron
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 19 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 18-24, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 18 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 17 September 2017
- • Romance Is In The Air! 15th To The 20th September
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Equinox 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 16 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 15 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 14 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 13 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 12 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 11 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 11-17, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 9 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 8 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 7 September 2017
- • Full “Harvest” Moon in the Sign of Pisces to Bring a Much-Needed Energy Shift
- • Wednesday, 6 September 2017 – Harvest Full Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 5 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 4 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 4-10, 2017
- • Planet Alert September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 3 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 2 September 2017
- • September 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 1 September 2017
- August (46)
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 31 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 30 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 29 August 2017
- • Cosmic Re-Birth Into 5d Earth - The Energies Of September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 27-September 4, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 27 August 2017
- • Astrology for September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 26 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 25 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 24 August 2017
- • Musings on the Great American Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 23 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 22 August 2017
- • August 21st Mega Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 21-27, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 20 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 19 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 18 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 17 August 2017
- • Horoscopes and the ‘Great American Eclipse’
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- • Follow Me, Into The Heart Of The Sun. Total Solar Eclipse In Leo, 21st August
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 15 August 2017
- • Predictions for Monday, 21 August 2017 – Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 14-20, 2017
- • Solar Eclipse 21 August 2017 New Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 13 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 12 August 2017
- • Planet Alert August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 11 August 2017
- • The Great Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017 – Inspiring Reckless Actions
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 10 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 9 August 2017
- • Chinese Astrology August 2017
- • Saturn Direct on August 25, 2017--Getting Back to Business
- • Setting The Stage: The Lunar Eclipse At The Full Moon In Aquarius
- • August 7th Lunar Eclipse
- • Lion’s Gate Eclipse
- • Mercury Retrograde ~ Aug.12 - Sept.5, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 7-13, 2017
- • Unleash Your Inner Greatness! Jupiter In Libra Square Pluto In Capricorn, 4th August.
- • Life Under A Lunar Eclipse: Nothing Is Quite As It Seems..
- • Love Your Inner Freak! Uranus Retrograde From The 3rd August To 2 January 2018.
- • Prepare For August’s Planetary Twists And Turns
- • August 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • It’s Here! The Solar Eclipse Of August 2017 – What Does It Mean For You?
- July (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 31-August 6, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde August 2017 Trust Me Babe
- • Astrology for August 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 24-30, 2017
- • Neptune Conjunct Midheaven Natal and Transit
- • How to Get the Best Out of a Black Moon!
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 17-23, 2017
- • Mars square Uranus 12th to 20th July. Awareness is a Superpower!
- • The Astrology of the Summer of Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 10-16, 2017
- • Planet Alert July 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Sirius Gateway July 3-7
- • Neptune And The Opioid Addiction Epidemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 3-9, 2017
- • Earth’s 3D Timelines Collapsing vs Anchoring 5D Frequencies ~ The Energies Of July 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2017
- • Mars-Pluto Opposition, Active This Weekend From 30th June To 3rd July
- • July 2017 Forecasts
- • The Astrology of Prince Harry’s Revelations
- • July 2017 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • Astrology for July 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 26-July 2, 2017
- • Astro Update For June 23, 2017
- • Summer Solstice: A Crescendo of Light
- • Summer Solstice 2017 - 7 Astrological Traits to Know About Midsummer
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 19-26, 2017
- • Neptune In Pisces Retrograde From June 16th To November 22nd, 2017.”You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One”
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 12-18, 2017
- • Planet Alert June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 5-11, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For June 5 to 11, 2017
- • Anything Is Possible This Weekend! 3/4th June
- • Venus - Uranus ~ Liberate Yourself!
- • Jupiter Direct 9th June 2017
- • Astrology Transits For June 2017: Bright Fires, Murky Waters
- • June 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • June 2017 Forecasts
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2017
- May (26)
- • Astrology for June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 29-June 4, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 29 to June 4, 2017
- • Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • Planet Alert May 2017
- • Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • May 2017 Forecasts
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • Astrology for May 2017
- • Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • Astrology for April 2017
- • Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • Astrology for March 2017
- • February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert March 2017
- • Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • Planet Alert February 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (34)
- • Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • Astrology for February 2017
- • Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • Time to Thrive in 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • Planet Alert January 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • Looking backward to look ahead
- • The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- September (35)
- 2016 (44)
- December (20)
- • January 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Dare to be different! Uranus direct 29th December to 7th August 2017
- • Uranus Direct
- • Astrology for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2017: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Venus Retrograde in 2017: Redefining Humanity’s Personal Values
- • The gift of a higher Love this Christmas
- • Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, 19th Dec to 8th January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 19 to 25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 19-25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 12-18, 2016
- • 19th December 2016 – 8th January 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn and Sagittarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 12 to 18, 2016
- • 2017: Being the Light
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Spiritual Meaning of Mercury Retrograde December 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 5 to 11, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for December 2016
- • Monthly Forecasts for December 2016
- • December 2016 Monthly Forecast
- November (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 27-December 4, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 28 to December 4, 2016
- • Astrology for December 2016
- • Planet Alert December 2016
- • Journeying Through Saturn Return Part 1
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 21-27 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 21 to 27, 2016
- • The Jupiter/Pluto dance: What it means for you
- • Astrology for 2017
- • A look at Generation Z: The Pluto in Sagittarius generation
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 14-20, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 14 to 20, 2016
- • 9th November – 19th December 2016: Mars in Aquarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 7 to 13, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 7-13, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for November 2016
- • Planet Alert November 2016
- • Neptune conjunct the South Node of Fate, 3rd November
- • November 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for November 2016
- October (4)
- December (20)