Category: Astrological News Written by Lena Stevens Hits: 1268
The main theme for December is “CHAOS”.
This is a month of transition and we chose CHAOS as the theme because that is what happens when you have many moving parts that are disconnected and have not yet found their place to land.
Chaos is the astral plane, or spirit world revealed, without form, where anything is possible if you are willing to let go of resistance and use your creativity wisely to arrange those moving parts into something you want. This is the realm of the artisan (one of the coming influences for 2019) and can either be incredibly innovative and forward thinking or highly destructive. So, you will have to pay very close attention to how you want this energy to play out in your life. (for more on the Artisan influence for 2019, attend our TRENDS 2019 in person here in Santa Fe or sign up for the live broadcast webinar)
Chaos often brings with it resistance, fear of losing control, confusion, physical discomfort, anxiety and an instinctive reaction to pull back and hunker down into old patterns that are familiar. Chaos also brings with it an excitement and anticipation of something new, a change, progress and creativity. Obviously, we want to stay out of resistance and focus more on the “anticipation of something new” part.
There are two major influences at play this month. One is the stabilizer that wants us to organize and stabilize the chaos and get back into control of our lives. The stabilizer is an important influence as it can keep us somewhat grounded, practical and focused. However, it has a negative side that can also get us stuck in old patterns not able to move on. This will not feel good.
The other is the destabilizer that supports chaos and wants to keep those moving parts disconnected until a time when it is clear where they should land. The destabilizer influence is important as it helps to break down what needs dissolving as well as keeping those moving parts from solidifying too soon. The negative aspect of the destabilizer influence is that it can cause overly impulsive behavior that is destructive instead of constructive. Your task and real work this month is to keep these two influences working together in a balanced way so you can creatively make the changes you need to make without jeopardizing your sanity. (there is a good exercise for maintaining balance on our monthly support audio)
If you have felt confused lately, you are not alone. If you have felt a non-specific anxiety in your body, you are not alone. If you have felt a desire for change but can’t quite orchestrate it, you are not alone.
This has been a challenging time for most people and there are many descriptive words that I will not mention in this forecast. Most of us are limping into December feeling pushed to our limit of what we can handle. But just know that everyone has been in the same reality swamp just waiting for a clear way to move on down the river.
If you have done your work over these past months in facing important truths, healing your deepest emotional wounds, practicing flexibility, forgiving the past, and letting go of your attachments, then you will be in good shape to handle the present opportunities. However, if you are behind in your spiritual homework, then you may have a little work to do before the universe opens a clear path for you.
So, how do you handle this month in the best way possible?
When faced with chaos, it is important not to get lost in drama and lack of focus. Use discipline to keep unnecessary chaos out (such as chaos and drama belonging to someone else) and be careful not to invite unnecessary chaos in (such as adding something to your plate that you know is going to increase your level of stress, confusion and overwhelm). It is a good discipline to learn to say no to that which is an energy leak. It is also helpful to stay focused on the priorities that are not overwhelming. Keeping good boundaries is a must.
Break the larger projects and tasks into smaller steps and handle one thing at a time. You can still focus on the bigger picture to keep your level of inspiration up, but give yourself the time, space and focus to accomplish them bit by bit. It is also very important to stay out of resistance to chaos and to see it as a necessary landscape to get to know so you can rely on its positive aspects of creative manifestation when the time comes.
Chaos always brings an opportunity for change and restructuring. Think of what happens when you remodel. The old form gets destroyed. Some elements are kept, some are tossed. New construction makes quite a mess and you have to live with compromises to your comfort for a time. But when it is complete and new elements are brought in and incorporated into the old, you have something that is upgraded and better. One way to work with Chaos this month is to focus on what needs upgrading in your life and then take advantage of the chaos to do some restructuring of your habits, schedule, environment and goals.
And, make sure you stay out of fear. It won’t solve anything.
How the month shows up:
This month will be different for everyone. Some of you are good with chaos, especially creative types. But those who are not will need to adapt, adjust and become more familiar and accepting of this landscape. Beware of trying to control that which feels out of control by projecting on to others your discomfort. When the going gets tough we often look for something or someone to blame for the way things are not working out. This is a trap and will only lead to misunderstandings and negative reactions. So, take responsibility for your own process and refrain from judgment and blame. Situations this month are mostly going to be nobody’s fault. They are just what they are.
Personally, you have an opportunity to reset and recreate yourself, your container that supports your life, your attitude and your environment. Take the truths that came up last month and use the chaos and destabilization to break through any last resistance to what needs to change. Trust that the confusion and discomfort you feel will pass as clarity makes its way into your field. Instead of pushing for clarity on the bigger issues, accept the clarity on the smaller ones and take action to stabilize what is ready to show up. These could be those little bits, those small tasks that may even feel insignificant but they are all steps along the way.
Acknowledge that you may be in a very different state of mind and experience than someone else. It is important to allow others to be where they are without judgment and to not take things personally around any attempt to drag you into unnecessary chaos and drama. You will have enough of your own.
Communication is what is likely to harness the chaos this month so watch what you say, when, how, and to whom, as much could be lost in translation. When possible, put things into writing or make sure you have the full attention of the person you are giving an important instruction or communication to.
It is also important not to get overwhelmed and fall into throwing blame around as a way to handle the energy. The best suggestion to keep intimate and close relationships from being impacted negatively by the chaos is to plan carefully and do very well organized and communicated things together. You will need to plan ahead and make time.
On the other hand, in keeping with the inspiration, adaptability and creativity of the times, a little spontaneity can be a welcome change especially with those you know well enough to have formed solid habits around. New relationships could be fraught with confusion as people try and see through the fog of uncertainty and mistrust. Handle new connections with care and good boundaries and as clear a communication as you can until you gain clarity about where the relationship is going.
There is a lot of karma being played out in relationships right now in general (not only this month). Some of it triggering old wounds and some being deeply healed and some coming into completion and being put to rest. How do you know if you are in the middle of a karma? It is usually very difficult but feels like you have absolutely no choice but to be fully in it and to see it through despite what others may be counseling.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
This is the month of hard to diagnose and somewhat strange symptoms. It is also a time of chaotic information that can leave you more confused about your health than ever. It is definitely the month to rekindle a deep friendship with your body and get to know it better so you can be the ultimate judge of what you need. Much of what we may be manifesting through our health is actually related to emotions and energy and can leave as quickly as it came on.
Be prepared for many ups and downs including times of anxiety, depression and low energy suddenly changing to high energy, enthusiasm and a deep feeling of trust and well-being. The best way to navigate the chaotic ups and downs is to have a stable practice you do every day to keep you balanced and grounded as well as simply to accept without resistance those time that feel quirky and unstable.
Triggered areas this month are the adrenals, the lower back, brain function and the eyes. Support your adrenals, acupuncture is always a good idea, and try and get enough rest.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
It doesn’t take much to bring a bit of chaos into a business or partnership. But the results may not be negative. A little chaos is perhaps what is needed for a new orientation and some creative problem solving. If chaos hits, embrace it and ask the question, “What is the silver lining in this? How can we use this destabilization to our benefit and keep things moving in a forward direction?”
Good creative ideas often emerge out of chaos and destabilizations. Listen to others and be willing to be elastic, flexible and open to something new, more expansive and different. This month is actually a good time to launch something new in business as there is so much raw material in the landscape of chaos to work with. If you don’t get lost in the chaos and can hold your vision as well as take care of details that are clear at the same time, you will be ahead of the game.
We mentioned the need for discipline as one of the ways to navigate chaos. Discipline is an important factor in the success of any business or project that you may start at this time. You will also need to protect it and set good boundaries against any chaos that wants to insert itself that is not in resonance with your new endeavor.
Chaos in the environment will produce chaos in anything that relies on the environment to function. For example, if there is a huge weather event, it will likely disrupt travel in some areas producing chaos. If you are counting on the environment of a particular place for an event and that place suddenly becomes unavailable for some reason, you may be faced with a degree of chaos as a result. Any climate or environmental event that disrupts the “normal” workings of a community will produce chaos. The chaos always leads to new patterns, attitudes, communication, ideas, solutions, relationships, activities and projects.
The key is to be flexible and accepting of that which you cannot change and make the best of your situations. We may all be making lots of lemonade this month!
In keeping with the theme, the weather patterns are likely to be chaotic and unpredictable. Have plans but make them very elastic. You can only be disappointed when there is a great attachment to the outcome.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
December 1-7: Use this week to put good practices in place to handle chaos. Set good boundaries around what will work for you and what won’t. If there are too many people around you with too many threads of conversation creating stress for you, take yourself out of the situation. If you feel overwhelmed by what is on your plate, take something off and prioritize. The main thing to remember this week is that you always have a choice so don’t get into martyrdom about how out of control things may seem.
A good practice is to make little notes and lists and then know where they are and refer to them so you don’t let something important fall through the cracks. Keep track of important things like keys, wallets, children, appointments by consciously being present as you schedule them in or put them away. In times of chaos it is easy to lose presence and focus as the mind becomes filled with random thoughts and bits and pieces you are trying to track.
Every day do the most important things first and try and keep the tasks small and the goals attainable. Do not procrastinate. Then make sure you allow yourself time to be random and unfocused, perhaps walking in nature or just listening to some good music or being with loved ones without having to do anything. This is the balance. You cannot always be focused and driven. That is hard on the adrenals. Getting comfortable and making use of the gifts that chaos has for us means spending some time in that energy.
December 7: New Moon is Friday, December 7 at 12:20 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST). This New Moon is a time to watch judgment and irritability as it could come up around old patterns and wounds. Where are you still holding someone in debt to you for past wrongs? Where do you still feel in debt to some old pattern of regret or shame you have been trying to change?
As these influences may be up, you have a great opportunity with this new moon to do some real healing, forgiveness and letting go. The chaos at this time is related to all the obsessive thoughts in your mind and it would be a good practice to do whatever you can to clear the mind and focus on a reset that forgives the past and settles into a more peaceful field of creativity that brings some clarity to new intentions.
(Join Lena for a remote shamanic healing Wednesday, December 5 at 7PM MT where you can do some clearing and forgiveness and reset.)
December 8-15: This is a time frame where a burst of new energy is possible. Allow yourself time to be inspired, creative and enthusiastic about what is possible. Embrace the artisan, laugh and delight in chaos, be a little spontaneous and start something new. You will still need to monitor and deal with the details of your life so don’t let anything important fall through the cracks. But, this is the best time to let it all hang out just a little bit.
There is support for movement around projects, ideas and intentions and we feel the fog lifting on areas of confusion bringing the beginnings of clarity around issues that were clouded before. This is a good time for making some major decisions and choices in your life even though they may not actually manifest for a while. It is still important to maintain the practices that keep you balanced and the biggest issue may be dealing with other people’s chaotic enthusiasm. So, keep your boundaries and remember that you cannot do someone’s process for them. They will have to come to their own choices in time.
December 16-23: This is a quieter time where you may feel disillusioned or even depressed for no specific reason. The time leading up to the solstice on the 21st is a time to embrace the VOID, an aspect of the spirit of the EAST that is the positive place to be when working with the East as an ally. It is the eye of the storm of chaos and the place of everything and nothing. (there is a good description and exercise around working with the EAST on the “Medicine Wheel” online course)
The best way to use this time is to focus on small tasks and carve out plenty of time for yourself and what you need. This is not necessarily a great social time as social interactions may exacerbate irritation, judgment and confusion. Keep communication simple and clear and balance your time in the VOID with simple activity that involves moving the body. It is a good time to initiate new practices around exercise and taking care of yourself.
After the Solstice, the energy moves forward again and if you have managed to organize some new practices well, they will support you through the rest of the month.
December 21: Solstice is Friday December 21 at 3:23 PM MT. This can be an emotional time with a positive focus on family, loved ones, nurturing and home. Don’t get caught in negative feelings that may be triggered around old wounds. Look towards gratitude for what does support you as well as all the opportunities showing up to support making changes in your life.
Watch the tendency to overthink what was said or done by others and make sure you don’t take any projections personally. We are still in the window of personal reflection and working with the void even though the solstice brings with it a desire to reach out and connect with love and support. It is best to stay away from anything that does not feel loving or supportive during this time.
As usual, we highly recommend doing some kind of ceremony or ritual releasing the past and bringing in a new energy, the coming of the light.
December 22: Full moon is, Saturday, December 22 at 10:49AM Mountain Standard Time (MST) More on the full moon will be sent as a Power Path Update (sign up above, at the top)
December 24-31: There is more clarity now even if you don’t feel you have the energy to follow through. In this intuitive time, it is enough to set intentions and then put them aside as you relax and enjoy your days. This is also a time to honor the rest and hibernation cycle of this time of year which means simplifying what you have on your plate. We are still in a somewhat emotional window that can manifest positively or negatively.
Negative emotions are usually due to disappointment or judgment of self and others. If you let go of attachment, you will be better able to enjoy what is in front of you instead of yearning and obsessing about what did not happen or what you could have done differently. This emotional time is also good for spreading joy, love and friendship and enjoying camaraderie with friends and family.
Have a wonderful month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (39)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- 2018 (261)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (27)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- December (9)