Category: Astrological News Hits: 690
The main theme for February is “CHANGE”.
This is the month of accepting change, allowing change, promoting change, choosing change and being the change.
Change brings out the need for security. It also brings out the obstacle of Stubbornness as a reaction. Change removes the usual points of reference. Change is scary. Change harbors the unknown. Change is exciting, unpredictable and dynamic. Change is chaotic, and can include destruction and confusion. Change is inevitable and a crucial part of evolution. A caterpillar may be more comfortable staying in the comfort of its warm little cocoon safe and asleep but the butterfly it is to become ruthlessly destroys its form in order to emerge with a new freedom. The discomfort we all feel is akin to the caterpillar who can sense that there is no going back. The only way is through to the other side.
So take heart everyone. This is where we are right now. Kicking and screaming and resisting the agent of change that is showing up. Did we think it could be any different? We have arrived at the place where the ruthless taskmaster of change does not really care about our personal comfort. Change is happening whether you like it or not. So the challenge and the lesson is how you will get with the program and embrace it instead of resisting it. In whatever way it shows up, there is always a way to be proactive with change, to embrace and support and move it along. That is what taking responsibility for your own leadership is all about.
In addition, we have early eclipses this year, two this month that will definitely be markers for change. So it is time to look at your life as a canvas that needs a bit of an upgrade. You have been looking at the same landscape for many years, perhaps for as long as you have been alive. What if it was time to change it up, to create a new landscape that will become a new point of reference for you.
Think of change as an opportunity for an upgrade, for a reset, for shifting something that has been stagnant or stuck in your life. In order for change to occur, things need to become destabilized to some degree to make room for something new to emerge that will be different. This of course causes some degree of chaos and confusion and things are not always that clear. Be willing to be uncomfortable for a time while change has its way with you. The clarity usually comes afterwards so be patient and stay out of fear as much as you can.
The thing about Change is that it requires making room for something new. For change to be successful you cannot stubbornly be holding on to your old stuff, old ways and old habits. Something as to go to make room for the change to occur. Change is movement and energy likes to move. So even if the change is not what you fantasized, it still brings movement to otherwise stagnant situations. Where are you stagnant? What can you eliminate? How can you make room?
To assist with this, we are launching a shamanic healing special this month with several of our advanced practitioners as well as posting a schedule of in person shamanic healing clinics. If you are on our direct email list, you will receive notice of this. A shamanic healing is highly recommended during this time to help with stagnation, fear, chaos, fogginess, and general malaise and energetic discomfort.
There is change that happens to you such as the choice of another that creates the change for you. This is the most difficult but may come with a necessary lesson about taking responsibility for it, embracing it and making it your own choice too. This is especially true in relationships or work situations where they come to an abrupt end and not by your choice. Step back, embrace it, choose it and see it as a path to your own freedom.
Then there are the changes you choose and make for yourself that will affect other people. This is also difficult especially for those of you that are prone to guilt and don’t wish to hurt or to disappoint. You are the ones that have to learn to be a little ruthless and recognize that you may be setting some of those caterpillars that are too attached to their familiar landscape and cocoon free to become the butterflies they need to be.
This is a difficult time to stay out of judgment, but intense judgment and negative reaction becomes an energy leak very fast if it continues beyond the spark to action that it was intended to be. Stubbornness is another negative reaction to change that becomes a challenge in these times. Stubbornness always blocks flow and the potential for graceful change. But since change is happening anyway, Stubbornness only brings about more drama and suffering in the end. So watch the Stubbornness and be receptive and embracing of change instead. Remember that change always brings about the potential for an upgrade, a reset, an expansion and an experience of something new, different and wonderful.
How the month shows up:
This is the month to examine in a very ruthless way what needs to change in your life. Maybe your attitudes. Maybe your belief systems. Maybe your tendency to live “small”. Maybe some bad habits. Maybe a relationship or two. Maybe your self-image. Maybe your health or practices or disciplines. Maybe your work or your home or your dreams or intentions. You may go through times of fear. “Will I survive this?” you may ask as you are suddenly at the effect of a sudden change that has been imposed upon you.
Of course you will. Have you not learned anything about flexibility and persistence? The best way to show your cooperation in the larger scheme of things is to spend some time clearing and eliminating the clutter in your life. It’s the clutter that will surely take you down. This will be difficult but a necessary bid for power for those of you with a need for security. And this is not only physical clutter. It is also the clutter of your mind and how it holds on to all the possibilities, the worries, the obsessions, the control, the rationalizations and the expectations. The mind is fearful about what is does not know and triggers the instinctive center which causes anxiety so it is important to calm the mind and calm the instinctive center this month.
To be proactive with the theme of change choose something in your life that needs to change and work on changing it. This proactive focus will channel the energy of change in a positive way and represent in the bigger picture all the change that is occurring and necessary in your life and in the world.
This is a tricky area this month. Along with the potential for major uncomfortable changes in long time and close relationships there is also the potential for expansion, change and reset in a very positive way to some important relationships in your life.
There is a great opportunity to shift dynamics in relationships that are and have been dysfunctional for some time. It is a good time to get into therapy if that is something you feel you need. It is also a good month to really face the truth about what you have been putting up with and to take responsibility for what your part in the dynamic is. We are not saying that you have to discard what is not perfect. We are suggesting that you reexamine in a neutral and truthful way how your relationships are serving you and how you are serving your relationships and make adjustments and changes where they are needed.
This is an exciting and dynamic time where new relationships can be formed on new platforms of understanding and support. Take a risk in this area if you are willing…..
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
This is a great month to take some leadership initiative for your own health and well-being. Make room for necessary change. Examine your habits, your diet, your physical activity, your schedule, your lifestyle, and your support in this area. Is it serving you? What is it that you truly need right now for your body mind and spirit that you are not doing or allowing yourself to have?
It may be time for some big changes. Change in the area of what the body does are difficult because the body is a creature of habit. Changes in the physical require discipline and paying attention. You cannot be asleep and expect the body to just get with the program automatically. There will be resistance and a tendency to want to go back into old patterns. It is a good month to reduce and shift addictions and to pay attention to what you put into your system physically and energetically.
Toxicity is not only from food, air and water. It can also be from other people, your own negative thoughts and reactions, the news and what you subject yourself to from the greater environment. We strongly suggest that you begin to take care of yourself better by aligning with energies that are of a higher vibration. This will help you make changes and set patterns that will be much more supportive to your intention for positive change.
Health issues this month may include sudden changes in energy levels, accidents, mystery symptoms, problems with the hips and knees (related to stubbornness and “digging your heels in”). Digestive challenges have been with us for a couple of months now as we are filtering out what is “indigestible” to us which is mostly energetic and related to issues, emotions, and energies that do not belong to us but that we have taken on under the illusion of “service”. It is time to clear it all out.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
Some projects and businesses will go through massive change this month, everything from a major somewhat scary expansion, to downsizing, reorganizing and maybe even folding. It is most important to honor the completion of one cycle, even if it is around expansion. The size or configuration of a company or business when it is about to go through any kind of change should do something to acknowledge the completion of the current size and configuration before making the change. Otherwise it is easy to recreate the same structures, stress levels, issues and dynamics. There is always a reason for change and usually there is something that wants to be eliminated not to be repeated, followed by some new intentions.
So the message here is to simply become more aware of the architecture of Change in your business, project or partnership, and work with it cleanly so you end something, make room, and then begin something new.
It is a good month to energize projects especially in the first part of the month. It is also a month where you will need to watch aggressive behavior, anger projections and negative reactions. If you are part of a company or business be responsible for yourself. If you are the head or in a leadership role, be compassionate and don’t take things personally but at the same time set some good boundaries around what you are willing to put up with and what needs to change.
This could be a good month financially for some ad a bit scary for others as some necessary changes may affect financial stability. Especially those of you with a need for security will have to move into a deeper level of trust around being supported by spirit and your allies.
The environment continues to support whatever process we are in. The political environment of change will continue to create radical chaos and strong reactions. Your personal environment seeks clearing, expansion and a reset. Your relationship environment is ripe for change and refinement. The climatic environment will continue to stimulate flexibility, cooperation and resourcefulness.
The eclipses play a big part this month and should be honored as markers of change. They serve as good containers for completion, change, renewal and the start of something new. They will also influence weather patterns in unexpected ways. Be prepared for anything.
Climate “Change” will continue to be a huge topic and this month there very well may be new discoveries in this area.
We always recommend that you focus on your personal environment each month and use the themes and supportive energies to continue refining and working with your personal environment to make it more supportive and suitable for you to live your life in the best way possible. This month it may include big change as in a decision to move or migrate from one of your environments to another more suitable one.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
February 1-7: A week of sorting out, catching up and assimilating changes that either have occurred or are occurring for you. As you pay attention to your process, ask the questions to yourself about what in your life could use a reset and what is in the way of that change. It is like taking an inventory of your habits, attachments, stagnant ways and areas where you are “asleep” instead of inspired.
It is a good time to set yourself up for using the influence of the first eclipse on the full moon the 10th of this month. Stay focused and disciplined about examining what is working for you and what is not. Practice embracing and accepting any change occurring that is not in your control. Change what you can, accept what you cannot.
As you come across aspects of your life that need to change that include other people, just remember that you cannot change someone else. You can point and guide them in a direction that may be useful to them but you cannot change them. So you always have a choice to change yourself and be willing to release anything that is not aligned.
This is also a great time to put into motion any ideas or intentions that you are really clear about but that have felt somewhat stagnant in your ability to manifest them. Ask for support and stay focused and disciplined about manifesting them. What if?
February 8-14: This is a dynamic time that invites us to take charge of our lives with some power and energy. We feel the aggression and force of the times, and instead of retreating in fear and judgment, let’s harness it for our own intentions. This is a time when you can really see some progress. If you are inspired to clean out your garage, go for it.
Tasks that may have felt overwhelming will suddenly flow with synchronicity and energy. You may also feel quite a bit more energized physically during this time. It does not bode well for those of you who have trouble sleeping on a good day, but it will allow for a lot of things getting done.
February 10: Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse is Friday, February 10 at 5:33 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). The time around this full moon is very potent as it supports innovation, eccentricity and thinking outside the box. Think about how you can be expansive in your dreaming, changing and choosing. Eclipses always intensify any experience as well as support change so look for some intensity during this time and turn that experience into something positive for yourself. We suggest that you are careful who you spend time with around these eclipses as you can be influenced by negative energy as well as positive inspiration.
It is a good day to do something that expands you. Take a hike to a mountain top where you can see a big landscape. Look at the heavens through a telescope. Go out into the vast ocean on a boat. Breathe deeply and expand your lung capacity. Take something you already do and do it longer and more energetically and with more enthusiasm. This informs the universe that you are ready for MORE.
February 15-21: Radical change, radical choice, more power, squirrely and chaotic, exciting and dynamic, frightening and scary, a time for courage and stepping out of your comfort zone is what this week is all about. Support yourself by taking a risk, doing something different, expanding your horizons and staying out of fear.
It is a good week to harness the power of change instead of being derailed by it. Being inspired by the potential of the unknown is also a better way of dealing with this unsettled aspect of change that tends to worry our minds. Continue to clean and clear and make room for what you want both energetically and physically.
February 22-28: Forces come together during this time that may lead to more aggression and instability. You are likely to observe some very bad behavior especially towards the last days of this month. With that said, this is a dynamic time where personal leadership can take hold and you may see great progress in your own choices, changes and manifestations.
Think of yourself as a vehicle that has suddenly received a larger engine. You need to be in control of all that force so that it takes you more aggressively to the places you want to go. In the same way you will need to take control of you own aggression, reactions and responses and make sure you are channeling that energy in the right direction. Watch what you say and how you react. Observe yourself when anger shows up. See it as an energy you can channel aggressively towards your own truth and into what you intend to change and improve for yourself.
February 26: New Moon and Solar Eclipse is Sunday, February 26 at 7:59 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST), our second eclipse this month bookending a very potent time of Change. Take some time to reflect on Change and how it has moved energy for you this month. Where might you still feel stagnant and unmoving? What are you still attached to? What is causing you grief right now in your life? Relationships? Work? Health? Projects?
It is not useful to feel guilt, remorse, blame or judgment. Just get out a paper and pen and rewrite your intentions and recommit to the changes you know you need to support.
Thank you for reading. If this forecast came to you through a forward or share and if you wish to receive other updates via email please go to our website and sign up www.thepowerpath.com
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (111)
- April (26)
- • 27 - Astrology for May 2017
- • 27 - Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • 24 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • 24 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • 21 - Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • 20 - Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • 17 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • 17 - Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • 17 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • 14 - Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 12 - When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • 12 - Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • 10 - There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • 10 - We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 10 - 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • 10 - April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • 10 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • 10 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • 05 - Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • 05 - Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • 04 - Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • 03 - April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • 03 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • 02 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • 01 - Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • 01 - Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • 30 - Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • 30 - This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • 29 - Astrology for April 2017
- • 28 - Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 27 - Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • 27 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • 26 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • 21 - Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • 21 - Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • 20 - Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • 20 - Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • 20 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • 19 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • 16 - March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • 13 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • 12 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • 10 - Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • 09 - The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • 09 - This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • 08 - Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • 06 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • 06 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • 04 - Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • 03 - Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • 02 - March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • 02 - Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • 01 - Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • 01 - Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • 27 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • 27 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • 26 - Astrology for March 2017
- • 26 - February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • 26 - Planet Alert March 2017
- • 26 - Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • 24 - Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • 23 - Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • 20 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • 20 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • 16 - Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • 13 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • 13 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • 12 - Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • 10 - Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • 09 - Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • 06 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • 05 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • 04 - Planet Alert February 2017
- • 02 - Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • 02 - February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • 02 - Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • 01 - Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (34)
- • 30 - Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • 30 - Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • 30 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • 30 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • 29 - Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • 28 - Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • 27 - Astrology for February 2017
- • 25 - Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • 23 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • 23 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • 21 - Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • 20 - It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • 20 - Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • 19 - US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • 19 - The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • 17 - Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • 16 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • 16 - Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • 16 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • 14 - Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • 12 - Time to Thrive in 2017
- • 09 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • 09 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • 06 - Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • 03 - Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • 03 - Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • 02 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • 02 - The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • 02 - Planet Alert January 2017
- • 02 - Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • 02 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • 01 - Looking backward to look ahead
- • 01 - The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • 01 - What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- April (26)
- 2016 (189)
- December (20)
- • 31 - January 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • 30 - Dare to be different! Uranus direct 29th December to 7th August 2017
- • 30 - Uranus Direct
- • 28 - Astrology for January 2017
- • 26 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017
- • 24 - Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2017: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • 24 - Venus Retrograde in 2017: Redefining Humanity’s Personal Values
- • 24 - The gift of a higher Love this Christmas
- • 19 - Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, 19th Dec to 8th January 2017
- • 19 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 19 to 25, 2016
- • 19 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 19-25, 2016
- • 12 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 12-18, 2016
- • 12 - 19th December 2016 – 8th January 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn and Sagittarius
- • 11 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 12 to 18, 2016
- • 09 - 2017: Being the Light
- • 07 - Intuitive Astrology: The Spiritual Meaning of Mercury Retrograde December 2016
- • 05 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 5 to 11, 2016
- • 03 - Planetary Illuminations for December 2016
- • 03 - Monthly Forecasts for December 2016
- • 02 - December 2016 Monthly Forecast
- November (20)
- • 28 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 27-December 4, 2016
- • 27 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 28 to December 4, 2016
- • 27 - Astrology for December 2016
- • 26 - Planet Alert December 2016
- • 23 - Journeying Through Saturn Return Part 1
- • 21 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 21-27 2016
- • 20 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 21 to 27, 2016
- • 18 - The Jupiter/Pluto dance: What it means for you
- • 16 - Astrology for 2017
- • 15 - A look at Generation Z: The Pluto in Sagittarius generation
- • 14 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 14-20, 2016
- • 13 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 14 to 20, 2016
- • 10 - 9th November – 19th December 2016: Mars in Aquarius
- • 06 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 7 to 13, 2016
- • 06 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 7-13, 2016
- • 04 - Planetary Illuminations for November 2016
- • 03 - Planet Alert November 2016
- • 02 - Neptune conjunct the South Node of Fate, 3rd November
- • 02 - November 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • 02 - Monthly Forecasts for November 2016
- October (16)
- • 31 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 31-November 6, 2016
- • 30 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For October 31 to November 6, 2016
- • 30 - Astrology for November 2016
- • 23 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 22-28, 2016
- • 23 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 24 to 30, 2016
- • 18 - Live life to the fullest! Venus in Sagittarius,from 18th October to 11th Nov
- • 17 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 17-23, 2016
- • 16 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 17 to 23, 2016
- • 15 - 15th – 31st October 2016: Astro-Events to the End of October
- • 10 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 10-16, 2016
- • 09 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 10 to 16, 2016
- • 08 - “Femme Fatale” the month of October
- • 06 - Monthly Forecasts for October 2016
- • 03 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 3-9, 2016
- • 02 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for October 3 to 9, 2016
- • 02 - Planetary Illuminations for October 2016
- September (25)
- • 30 - October 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • 30 - Planet Alert October 2016
- • 27 - This week’s Libra New Moon is full of abundance and the power of love
- • 26 - Astrology for October 2016
- • 26 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work Sept. 26 - Oct. 2, 2016
- • 25 - Dream Big As Jupiter and the Sun Align
- • 24 - Current Trends: End of September/ Beginning of October 2016
- • 22 - The week of Love! Jupiter in Libra conjunct the Sun
- • 19 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 19-25, 2016
- • 18 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 19 to 25, 2016 and September 26 to October 2, 2016
- • 18 - Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Pisces
- • 14 - Let the healing waves of Love flow over you. Lunar Eclipse in 16th September
- • 12 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 12-18, 2016
- • 11 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 12 to 18, 2016
- • 10 - Intuitive Astrology: Jupiter Enters Libra and the 999 Gateway
- • 10 - A day to celebrate! Jupiter arrives in Libra 9th September.
- • 10 - 27th June – 1st December 2016: Chiron Retrograde in Pisces
- • 10 - The Eris-Uranus conjunction of 2015-2017
- • 06 - Planet Alert September 2016
- • 05 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 5 - 11, 2016
- • 04 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 5 to 11, 2016
- • 04 - Monthly Astro-Forecasts for September 2016
- • 04 - “I don’t want realism, I want magic. Magic” Neptune-Saturn square exact 10th September
- • 04 - Now is the time to take destiny into our own hands. Sun in Virgo conjunct the north node of fate 4th September.
- • 01 - September 2016 Monthly Forecast
- August (25)
- • 31 - Gaining inner wisdom and joy. Mercury in Virgo retrograde 30th Aug to 22nd September
- • 31 - 1st September 2016: Solar Eclipse in 10th degree of Virgo at 9:04 a.m. UT
- • 30 - Mercury retrograde alert! August 30-September 22, 2016
- • 29 - Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde August 2016
- • 29 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 29 - September 4, 2016
- • 29 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 29 to September 4, 2016
- • 27 - 30th August – 22nd September 2016: Mercury Retrograde in Virgo & Jupiter enters Libra
- • 25 - Light your fire! 24th to 30th August
- • 23 - The limits of positive thinking
- • 22 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 22-28, 2016
- • 22 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 22 to 28, 2016
- • 19 - Full Moon in Aquarius, Solar & Lunar Eclipses of September 2016 – A New Hope!
- • 17 - Neptune in Pisces and extreme flooding
- • 14 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 15-21, 2016
- • 14 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 15 to 21, 2016
- • 12 - The religion of Love! Update 12th August.
- • 10 - Intuitive Astrology: Saturn Turns Direct August 13th 2016
- • 07 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 8-14, 2016
- • 07 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 8 to 14, 2016
- • 07 - Mars in Sagittarius: 2nd August– 27th September 2016
- • 06 - The Royal Finger of God, 5th Aug, weekend energy update.
- • 03 - Planet Alert August 2016
- • 02 - August 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • 02 - Monthly Astro-Forecasts for August 2016
- • 01 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 1-7, 2016
- July (17)
- • 31 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 1 to 7, 2016
- • 30 - A Heart of a Lion - New Moon in Leo & Mercury Retrograde August 2016 ❤
- • 26 - Astrology for August 2016
- • 26 - The truth is being revealed. Last degrees of Mars in Scorpio and shadow phase, until 22nd August.
- • 25 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 25-31, 2016
- • 24 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for July 25 to 31, 2016
- • 23 - Current Trends July – September 2016
- • 18 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 18 - 24, 2016
- • 17 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for July 18 to 24, 2016
- • 11 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 11 - 17, 2016
- • 11 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for July 11 to 17, 2016
- • 05 - Monthly Astro-Forecasts July 2016
- • 05 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 4 - 10, 2016
- • 03 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for July 4 to 10, 2016
- • 03 - The Nurturing of America, 2016-2017. Understanding a 2 Personal Year Cycle
- • 01 - July 4th and The Meeting of the Sun and Sirius
- • 01 - July 2016 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • 29 - How to Balance Your Root Chakra Using the Energy of Mars
- • 28 - Planet Alert July 2016
- • 27 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 27 - July 3, 2016
- • 26 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for June 27 to July 3, 2016
- • 25 - Intuitive Astrology: Mars Shifts Direct June 2016
- • 25 - Astrology for July 2016
- • 20 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 20 - 26, 2016
- • 20 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for June 20 to 26, 2016
- • 19 - 'Summer Healing, Light & Love' - Sun in Cancer & Summer Solstice on June 20, 2016
- • 16 - 13th June – 20th November 2016: Neptune Retrograde in Pisces
- • 13 - Digging for victory
- • 13 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 13 - 19, 2016
- • 12 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for June 13 to 19, 2016
- • 11 - Uranus and Eris. The Great Awakeners
- • 09 - June 2016 – April 2017: Eris Conjunct Uranus
- • 05 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for June 6 to 12, 2016
- • 05 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 6 - 12, 2016
- • 02 - June 2016 Monthly Forecast
- May (20)
- • 31 - Intuitive Astrology: June Mutable Grand Cross 2016
- • 31 - Planet Alert June 2016
- • 31 - Spring Retrograde Season – Life During Renovation
- • 30 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 30 - June 5, 2016
- • 29 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for May 30 to June 5, 2016
- • 29 - Astrology for June 2016
- • 26 - 27th May – 2nd August 2016: Mars in Scorpio
- • 23 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for May 23 to 29, 2016
- • 19 - Love, love, love. Venus conjunct the Sun until 10th July.
- • 16 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 16 - 22, 2016
- • 15 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for May 16 to 22, 2016
- • 14 - Spoilt for choice! This weekend 13th to 15th May.
- • 09 - Get ready to Fly! Jupiter turns direct and Mercury eclipse, May 9th.
- • 08 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 9 - 15, 2016
- • 08 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for May 9 to 15, 2016
- • 06 - Illuminating the Third Sign in the Astrological Triplicities
- • 02 - May 2016 Astro-Energy Report
- • 02 - Love is in the air! The month of May.
- • 02 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 2 - 8, 2016
- • 02 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for May 2 to 8, 2016
- April (18)
- • 30 - Astrology for May 2016
- • 30 - Planet Alert May 2016
- • 30 - May 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • 27 - 28th/29th April – 22nd May 2016: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus
- • 25 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 25 - May 1, 2016
- • 24 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for April 25 to May 1, 2016
- • 20 - Mars goes retrograde 2016: What it means for you
- • 17 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 18 - 24, 2016
- • 17 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for April 18 to 24, 2016
- • 15 - The Positive Effects of Mercury Retrograde April 2016
- • 13 - How to Manage Mars Retrograde
- • 10 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for April 11 to 17, 2016
- • 10 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 11 - 17, 2016
- • 04 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 4 - 10, 2016
- • 03 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for April 4 to 10, 2016
- • 02 - Monthly Forecasts for April 2016
- • 02 - April 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • 02 - Planet Alert April 2016
- March (10)
- • 31 - 25th March – 13th August 2016: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • 31 - April 2016 Astro-Energy Report
- • 31 - “Break on through to the otherside!”
- • 29 - Broaden our horizons, stretch our limits, move out of our comfort zone. The mutable T-Square until August 2016.
- • 29 - Robotics and the Aquarian Age
- • 28 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 28-April 3, 2016
- • 28 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for March 28 to April 3, 2016
- • 25 - Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect
- • 21 - 23rd March 2016: Lunar Eclipse in Libra
- • 21 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 21-27, 2016
- December (20)