Category: Astrological News Written by Nadia Gilchrist Hits: 1125
The February 4th Aquarius New Moon conjoins Mercury and Black Moon Lilith. As discussed in this post:
“Here we have a new beginning that features information/communication about the dark lady.
BML in Aquarius is the taboo woman who does her own thing. She rebels against all the “shoulds” and makes most people uncomfortable because she is atypical…
In Aquarius, her outsider status is emphasized as is her tendency to draw people’s attention to uncomfortable but truthful subjects. Conjunct Mercury and this New Moon, we might expect a shot of disruptive clarity about a very uncomfortable subject.”
The above energy is supported by Jupiter in Sagittarius, so controversy and freedom should be delivered with relative ease. Nonetheless, remember that BML always has an uncomfortable message and some people simply do not react well to her.
Mars Square The Nodes
On February 9th Mars in Aries squares the South Node in Capricorn and North Node in Cancer. A square to the Nodes is a pivotal, troublesome issue. Mars is actions, anger and passion, so we can assume that the expression of these energies will bring you to a crossroads - stick with old, limiting rules (South Node) or move forward towards what feels right and honest (North Node). The Sun/BML conjunction on this day directly connects this to the New Moon themes, specifically the illumination of what’s different, uncomfortable and freeing.
Mercury and Juno
On February 10th, Mercury in Aquarius squares Juno in Taurus. The fixed partnership agreement (Juno) will be challenged by unusual details or requests (Mercury). Mercury enters Pisces and Juno enters Gemini on the same day and the disagreement will continue, although it will morph. Mercury in Pisces is ill-defined, intuitive and creative. Juno in Gemini is about multiple choices. These two will square each other again on March 24th and April 14th, as Mercury’s Rx in Pisces (March 5th) extends the discussion.
Watch for ongoing tensions between newly emerging but unclear details versus shifting facts in a relationship agreement.
The New Moon in your social sector can accelerate a controversial public announcement or boost your desire to speak out/take a public risk. You’re in a good position to deliver knowledge or learn more regarding a taboo issue or unusual sexual/gender dynamics involving a friend or your public image.
Mars in your sign square the Nodes introduces a pivotal point of action - you may have to choose between moving towards traditional rules/definitions of success or energizing a domestic matter that is more in line with your inner needs. The Sun’s conjunction to BML illuminates issues from the New Moon - this could be about breaking away from old expectations or what society says is “correct.”
Mercury in your social sector square Juno can trigger public discord about a financial agreement or partnership that involves your values/self-esteem. Disruptive information will challenge set definitions of security, and as Mercury enters your hidden sector and Juno enters your communication sector, you may pull back to gather more information or take a private look at various options. What seemed to be carved in stone (regarding a financial or emotional commitment) may now become more fluid with additional disagreements on March 24th and April 14th (due to Mercury’s Rx).
The New Moon in your career sector can trigger a surprising discussion with management or illuminate some disruptive information regarding gender dynamics at work. Too, this could be about welcoming new approaches to your job or professional image. Behind-the-scenes assistance or an intuitive sense that you’re on the right track can encourage you to explore a new and unusual career path.
Mars in your hidden sector square the Nodes suggests hidden motivations can stir up restlessness. You’ll have a sense that you need to decide between an official decision regarding education, travel, legal matters or publishing versus an idea that is more personal to you. The Sun’s conjunction to BML ties in the New Moon themes- you may be looking at a future path that puts you on the fringe, but it feels right.
Mercury in your career sector square Juno in your sign suggests some discord with a partner over your career path, or some disruption in a professional agreement. Fixed ideas will be challenged by new information, and as Mercury enters your social sector and Juno enters your sector of personal resources, watch for expanded choices regarding security, money and values - the agreement may be less defined but you’ll also have a wider perspective regarding what’s essential. However, increased options can lead to more challenges as you juggle various choices - watch for more disagreements on March 24th and April 14th (due to Mercury’s Rx).
The New Moon in your sector of opportunities can open your eyes to information that’s a bit shocking. Legal, publishing, educational or foreign issues might be involved. Too, you could be spreading your controversial views to a wider audience. However, the news should be received in a receptive manner thanks to support from a partner or your ability to phrase things in a way that touches others on a personal level. Watch for new developments in a partnership that broadens your perspective of what’s possible.
Mars in your social sector square the Nodes suggests social actions or arguments will bring you to a turning point - you may have to choose between sticking with old dependencies/restrictions (financial or intimate) or moving forward to a place where you can look out for yourself and develop internal security. The Sun/BML conjunction ties into the New Moon themes - watch for the emphasis of a belief or lesson about controversial women’s or sexual issues.
Mercury in your opportunities sector square Juno suggests private or unspoken agreements can be challenged by new information. What broadens your perspective may not sit well with a commitment that’s undefined. As Mercury enters your career sector and Juno enters your sign watch for more open-ended questions to emerge about this agreement. On the one hand, you may be more willing to compromise or accept multiple options (and you’ll be talking about it openly now). But you’ll also be dealing with tension between this and professional goals, plans or conversations. This will lead to to more challenges on March 24th and April 14th (due to Mercury’s Rx).
The New Moon in your sector of shared resources can trigger increased liberation regarding a financial or intimate connection between you and another. What you share can be openly discussed in a way that supports an unusual degree of freedom as you explore some powerful sexual dynamics.
Mars in your career sector square the Nodes (including the North Node in your sign) asks you to choose a path of independence, strength and ambition. This is about you taking power into your hands and energizing your professional goals. The Sun/BML conjunction ties in the New Moon themes - consider who really has the power in the deeper levels of a relationship. Or, perhaps you’re tapping into previously unexplored sources of sexual or financial independence.
Mercury in your sector of shared resources square Juno can raise questions about financial control that’s shared with another, or intimate details. Social/public agreements may challenge private details, and as Mercury enters your sector of opportunities and Juno enters your hidden sector, this tension may shift as the agreement itself is obscured but the details become public. Your quest for more knowledge and options can open up new possibilities, but tension will continue on March 24th and April 14th (due to Mercury’s Rx).
The New Moon in your partnership sector hi-lights a conversation or realization about a partner’s independence or controversial behaviour. Too, this could be about you attracting or projecting taboo sexual issues, although overall this energy can be quite exciting. A new attraction can be fun and unusual.
Mars in your opportunities sector square the Nodes suggests that a risk, exploration or fight for an ideal can bring you to a turning point- you’ll have to choose between sticking with old/limiting health and work habits or freeing yourself and pursuing an ultimate dream that’s emotionally satisfying on a profound level. Travel, education, legal matters or publishing may be triggers. The Sun/BML conjunction illuminates a key figure - a challenging woman who reflects what you really want or who confronts you with what you need to break away from.
Mercury in your partnership sector square Juno raises relationship disagreements - a partner (business or personal) may challenge a professional agreement or commitment about your future goals. As Mercury enters your sector of shared resources and Juno enters your social sector, the discussion may take a back seat but the tension will still be there. Watch for social prompts and choices to triggers challenging, behind-the-scenes discussions about money or intimacy. March 24th and April 14th will be key dates (due to Mercury’s Rx)
The New Moon in your sector of routine can trigger disruptive awareness about an error or radical solution to a work/health issue. A change is needed in these areas (including your daily routine) and part of the change will involve the acknowledgement of uncomfortable topics or radical reappraisals of a co-worker relationship or your attempts to help/improve. In some cases, self-improvement may require a dramatic overhaul that involves your independence or awareness of certain gender dynamics. Watch for a reassuring boost from home and family.
Mars in your sector of shared resources square the Nodes suggests that actions involving shared finances, intimacy or buried anger will push you to acknowledge your place in the public or your emotional connections to friends/the group. This is about stepping forward and creating emotional connections with others. This can make you feel uncomfortable as someone else may push you forward, but ultimately it’s the right path.
Mercury in your sector of routine square Juno suggests that the details of work or health issues will clash with a larger commitment (involving travel, education, legal matters or publishing). A big-picture agreement will not be in line with certain practical facts, and as Mercury enters your partnership sector and Juno enters your career sector, watch for the tension to shift to partnership versus career/future goals. The ideas of another will cause tension with various professional options that are presented to you. At the same time, a partner’s thoughts can be frustratingly vague. March 24th and April 14th will be key dates (due to Mercury’s Rx) - this discussion will shift back and forth as details ebb and flow. Don’t expect quick solutions.
The New Moon in your sector of self-expression can jump start a hot and slightly dangerous attraction, or encourage you to express an honest but controversial part of yourself. This influence can be an attention-grabber and confidence booster, especially when it comes to what you have to say. All communication associated with this Moon may have a cheeky edge because you’ll feel like you can say almost anything.
Mars in your partnership sector squares the Nodes makes a relationship issue pivotal. An attraction or the actions of a partner may push you as you’re compelled to acknowledge future goals, an ambition or an approach to success that pulls you away from old traditions. The Sun/BML conjunction says that this is about you standing up and letting others see a part of you they may not like or agree with. Sexual dynamics or freedom in a creative context may be an issue, as well as what you’re willing to do to succeed.
Mercury in your sector of self-expression square Juno suggests that open demands or controversial expressions may challenge private agreements involving money or intimacy. Freedom versus commitment or possession may be an issue, and as Mercury enters your sector of routine and Juno enters your opportunities sector, watch for the disagreement to shift to mundane details versus broader choices. The specifics of the agreement may become vague and you could have difficulty nailing down one choice. This may feature travel, education, legal matters or publishing. Watch for tension to continue through March 24th and April 14th (due to Mercury’s Rx).
The New Moon in your domestic sector hi-lights an area where you may be different from the rest of the family, or where you’re breaking with tradition and expressing female/sexual energy in a way that liberates you from the past. Watch for an illuminating discussion. While the revelations may shake up tradition, this can paradoxically increase your security and self-esteem. In mundane issues, this Moon is excellent for domestic finances or earnings for a home business.
Mars in your sector of routine square the Nodes puts you on notice that actions involving work or health are crucial. It’s time to step way from restricting definitions about what’s correct and move towards a routine/self-care that’s more in line with what you feel. It may be uncomfortable to step outside your comfort zone and you will need to take a leap of faith (this could even involve relocation). The Sun/BML conjunction ties this into the New Moon and illustrates how this move forward is about you owning something you previously felt rejected for.
Mercury in your domestic sector square Juno hi-lights disagreements with a domestic partner. A partner’s fixed ideas about a commitment may clash with your new information or push for liberation. As Mercury enters your sector of self-expression and Juno enters your sector of shared resources, you’ll continue to communicate more openly, which may clash with behind-the-scenes agreements. Your thinking and communicating will become free-floating and emotional, and this will run up against difficult financial or intimate issues. March 24th and April 14th will be key dates (due to Mercury’s Rx).
The New Moon in your communication sector can reveal some shocking info or see you speaking out about a taboo but truthful issue. The sextile to Jupiter in your sign indicates that you’ve got optimism, energy and excellent timing on your side. Even the most difficult topics can be given a positive spin. Plus, you’ll have the confidence to move forward with this.
Mars in your sector of self-expression square the Nodes says that a new attraction, creative effort, celebration or issue with children will push you to look more closely at who you’re intimately involved with, what you share and who you trust. This is about pooling your resources in a way that enhances your security. The Sun/BML conjunction ties this in with the New Moon themes- authentic self-expression and independence can enhance a trusting relationship if you’re opening up to the right person (and if you’re in tune with your deeper needs).
Mercury in your communication sector square Juno can trigger disagreements about mundane health or work details. Your innovative ideas may clash with what a partner thinks is right, and as Mercury enters your domestic sector and Juno enters your partnership sector, the discussion may shift to home and family matters. Things can become more personal but also more vague as relationship choices morph, along with your ideas. March 24th and April 14th will be key dates (due to Mercury’s Rx).
The New Moon in your sector of personal resources can trigger your awareness of what has to be done in order to earn or survive. There may be information about an unusual way to earn money or a non-negotiable expression of true values and independence. Watch for hidden but uplifting support in the form of intuitive confidence or background assistance.
Mars in your domestic sector square the Nodes (including the South Node in your sign) urges you to step away from certain domestic or family traditions that may be holding you back. Your path forward involves a more emotional connection to a partner or allowing yourself to be more vulnerable and authentic to those closest to you, via an equitable exchange of feelings. Sun/BML ties in the New Moon themes by illuminating your unique values or a path to self-esteem that others may not agree with.
Mercury in your sector of personal resources square Juno can stir up tension in a partnership agreement as your must-have specifics clash with romantic or creative expectations. Areas of disagreement may include children, freedom or finances. As Mercury enters your communication sector and Juno enters your sector of routine, the conversation will continue but it won’t be smooth going- you may have difficulties clarifying the terms of the agreement as practical issues shift and multiple layers are revealed. March 24th and April 14th will be key dates (due to Mercury’s Rx) when the disagreement peaks.
The New Moon in your sign introduces an awareness, announcement or conversation where you express a controversial but authentic part of yourself. Despite the risks of alienating others, you should find support from friends, a group or the public in general. This is a prime moment to show others who you really are, especially if it involves self-expression that breaks social and relationship rules.
Mars in your communication sector square the Nodes triggers an argument or subject that you feel passionately about. You’ll have to choose between holding back and obeying hidden rules versus putting your feeling out there and making them part of your daily life. The Sun/BML conjunction in your sign says this is all about you being you, no matter what others think. Taboo expressions of gender, sexuality or female independence may be themes.
Mercury in your sign square Juno sees your independent words stirring up conflict at home/with family as you “break” fixed agreements. As Mercury enters your sector of personal resources and Juno enters your sector of self-expression, you’ll discover more options regarding security and the expression of your values, but you’ll still have to navigate multiple (and uneasy) choices regarding romance or self-expression. March 24th and April 14th will be key dates (due to Mercury’s Rx).
The New Moon in your hidden sector can stir up a secret or background issue that’s still too controversial to be discussed openly. However, external optimism or support can buoy you along, giving you reasons to see hope in the future. In some cases, a new career path or issues at work can encourage the gradual emergence of what’s hidden.
Mars in your sector of personal resources square the Nodes can trigger emotional or financial survival issues. Your next step may require you to move away from social rules and expectations towards a path that’s aligned with what you really need. Sun/BML suggests this involves shining a light on part of you that wants to be seem, but may make others uncomfortable.
Mercury in your hidden sector square Juno suggests hidden disagreements regarding a fixed commitment. What was written or discussed is not stable, and as Mercury enters your sign and Juno enters your domestic sector, the disagreements will come out into the open. You’ll be communicating your side of things even as the tension continues and you cycle through various choices (family/domestic concerns may be issues). March 24th and April 14th will be key dates (due to Mercury’s Rx).
Image by CrystalWind.ca
I'm Nadia Gilchrist. I've been using astrology and tarot as powerful tools for over 19 years, and launched Ruby Slipper Astrology in 2010. My readings are focused on non-judgemental, practical truth. I deliver these truths with empathy and observations about how you can improve (if you want to). I believe that past lives and spirituality are valid, but not much use if you can't apply them to your daily life. So this is what I do - bring transcendent concepts down to earth. I want to show you how astrology and tarot can work for you in the real world, because that's where you live.
I'm not psychic, and I don't believe in fixed futures. I do believe that your free will has the upper hand, and this creates a range of possible results. Astrology and tarot describe these possibilities, but the planets and cards do not dictate how your life unfolds - you do.
I live in Ontario, Canada where I share my life with my husband and our soft, fat cat (named Wednesday). Source
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (28)
- February (10)
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Horoscopes for February 17th, 2019 to February 24th, 2019
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 10th, 2019 to February 17th, 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 3rd, 2019 to February 10th, 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (18)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Horoscopes for January 27th, 2019 to February 3rd, 2019
- • Composition...
- • Horoscopes for January 20th, 2019 to January 27th, 2019
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • Horoscopes for January 13th, 2019 to January 20th, 2019
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- February (10)
- 2018 (272)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (38)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- December (9)