Category: Astrological News Written by Nadia Gilchrist Hits: 1252
There’s a mix of hard reality and exuberant fantasy this week. It will take some awareness to juggle both.
On the January 16th, the Sun conjoins the Capricorn South Node, energizing issues from the past involving rules, traditions, boundaries and fears. What’s been defined can become outdated. Or, you may see the consequences of how you’ve dealt with rules/authority. Parental issues can also emerge, demanding to be completed. This is the illumination of core reality - an unavoidable ending or result.
Hot, New Potential
January 18th sees a hot trine between Venus in Sagittarius and Mars in Aries. Courageous actions (Mars) support what you want/love (Venus) especially if Venus issues involve expansion or unexplored territory. Taking a chance on something new could work out very well, and the mood of hopeful possibility will be strong. Mercury’s conjunction to Pluto in Capricorn on the same day connects these events to a profound truth or powerful, uncomfortable message - you’ll see past the facade, and if you can handle the reveal you can use this (and the Venus/Mars trine) to your advantage. The Capricorn’s Sun square to Uranus in Aries adds a shot of the unexpected.
On January 20th, the Sun enters Aquarius and begins the season of the outsider, revolutionary and the individual. Venus’s square to Neptune in Pisces on the same day starts the season off on a dreamy but elusive note. A mood of inflated idealism and freedom emerges as Neptune adds even more expansion to what you want. But a square from Neptune brings illusion or a weakening of values, so be careful with this one - the potential of the Venus/Mars trine can be dissolved if you lose track of what’s healthy or truthful.
The Sun in your career sector conjunct the South Node hi-lights a culminating issue involving authority, status or your future goals. An achievement could be energized or you may see that what used to matter is no longer important.
Venus in your sector of opportunities trine Mars in your sign encourages you to reach further in the areas of long-distance romance, travel, education, legal matters or publishing. Your actions can attract favourable things and trying something new can work out well. At the same time, Mercury/Pluto (in your career sector) and the Sun square Uranus in your sign emphasize an issue of power and deep change- it’s clear that you’re breaking away from old rules/definitions of success and a significant conversation or document may be involved.
As the Sun enters your social sector and Venus squares Neptune, the energy shifts from what’s possible to what’s ideal. You may be encouraged to keep expecting more, but now is the time to double check your hopes (especially in a social context) - unclear or unspoken dreams can blur reality. What started favourably with the Mars/Venus trine may need to be adjusted so you don’t wander off the path.
The Sun in your opportunities sector conjunct the South Node energizes an issue involving travel, education, legal matters or publishing. A previous goal or destination may no longer be viable. Or, an official lesson/belief may come to fruition.
Venus in your sector of shared resources trine Mars favours increased intimacy, trust or financial assistance. What you share with another can increase due to private or intuitive actions. At the same time, Mercury/Pluto in your opportunities sector and Sun square Uranus can see you questioning established truths/laws or understanding the depth of a lesson. A deep revelation can push you to learn more or look past the boundaries of what you know. Issues with travel, education, legal matters or publishing can be abruptly redirected.
As the Sun enters your career sector and Venus squares Neptune, your future/professional goals will be emphasized along with an increased desire to spend more, get closer or give more to another. What began with the Venus/Mars trine can expand to the point where you lose sight of boundaries. Or, hopes for the future can be undermined by an unrealistic understanding of what’s going on behind the scenes.
The Sun in your sector of shared resources conjunct the South Node can illuminate buried issues involving financial or intimate boundaries. And ending (in a relationship, financial situation or habit) may be triggered as you confirm what you share or owe. Too, this could be about paying a debt.
Venus in your partnership sector trine Mars encourages an enthusiastic flow of love and affection in a new or existing relationship. This is optimistic, outgoing energy and your social actions will encourage things to develop. One-on-one and group relationships can be nicely integrated. At the same time, Mercury/Pluto in your sector of shared resources and Sun square Uranus can reveal a truth that lies beneath the surface of a relationship via a deep realization or intense conversation. Some of what you learn may be disruptive, or external clarity can cast a hard light on what you’ve been denying.
As the Sun enters your sector of opportunities and Venus squares Neptune, your sense of what’s possible can broaden. Future goals, new possibilities and the desire to get closer, spend more or drop your boundaries can increase, but know that your hopes will be out of step with reality. Be especially careful where money is involved. What the Venus/Mars trine began can quickly expand into too much, too soon.
The Sun conjunct the South Node in your partnership sector can wrap up a relationship issue from the past, or illuminate an old issue involving partnership rules, boundaries or commitments. There could be a goodbye, or the development of a commitment that’s ready to be taken further.
Venus in your sector of routine trine Mars favours work ambitions/actions that blend with co-worker relationships, service to others or help/optimism in your health or daily routines. Actions regarding your future will support what you do on a daily basis. Too, your daily efforts can get favourable attention from those in authority. At the same time, Mercury/Pluto in your partnership sector and the Sun’s square to Uranus signals a key discussion or realization that involves your partner’s power or power that you’ve been projecting. Listen to what they say, especially if it makes you uncomfortable. What’s revealed can disrupt the balance between you and another, or clarify where the two of you are going next. Career and future goals can be the catalyst.
As the Sun enters your sector of shared resources and Venus squares Neptune, you’ll be focusing more on what lies beneath the surface of a relationship or lifestyle, while also losing track of some essentials regarding health or work routines. You may slack off or overestimate your capabilities. What the Venus/Mars trine began can drift into something undermining if you don’t keep an eye on your daily realities.
The Sun conjunct the South Node in your sector of routine suggests a culmination or result involving health/diet/exercise or a daily work issue. This could be about leaving a habit behind or becoming aware of certain priorities. A situation with a co-worker or someone that you’re obligated to could come to a head.
Venus in your sector of self-expression trine Mars favours a new attraction, increased confidence or your urge to step out and display your talents/take a risk. You could be in the mood for more and there’s a “why not” vibe to this. Others will look favourably on your efforts to express yourself. At the same time, Mercury/Pluto in your sector of routine can reveal a key truth regarding a work or health situation. A conversation, correction or diagnosis can remind you of what’s top priority. The Sun’s square to Uranus can also remind you that certain habits and daily situations must change.
As the Sun enters your partnership sector and Venus squares Neptune, a relationship hope can go past the bounds of reality. Take a step back and consider what the other person can really offer. What seems promising may be more about an in-the-moment connection rather than anything long term. Too, an intensely romantic vibe can encourage you to overdo it.
The Sun over the South Node in your sector of self-expression can highlight an issue of creativity, celebration, children or romance that you’ve been trying to bring to fruition. Results will be dependent on the work you’ve put into this, or your understanding of the limits involved. In some cases, you may be saying goodbye to an unrealistic desire.
Venus in your domestic trine Mars is good for all family matters or domestic finances. Bringing more or better into your home will depend on your behind-the-scenes actions and courage to push certain boundaries, give up some control or go someplace uncomfortable. Shared finances and intimacy can also benefit. At the same time, Mercury/Pluto in you sector of self-expression suggests powerful, persuasive words that deliver your message (or some good news) with great impact. Too, you could become obsessed with a desired goal, although the Sun’s square to Uranus will deliver some surprises.
As the Sun enters your sector of routine and Venus squares Neptune, your focus will shift to daily necessities. But certain domestic issues (especially involving a partner) may be unclear or overhyped. A promise or expectation (that you projected) can change to disappointment. Certain desires for family harmony may need to be adjusted.
The Sun over the South Node in your domestic sector can illuminate a key area of family history, especially involving a parent. A childhood issue may come to the surface, or a domestic responsibility may end.
Venus in your communication sector trine Mars adds zest to all one-on-one conversations. Discussions with a partner or new attraction can be spicy, but all one-on-one discussions will have an element of harmony as the other person’s actions/efforts blend with what you want. At the same time, Mercury/Pluto in your domestic sector can indicate a key family discussion that unearths a significant issue from your past. Too, there can be a deep understanding of your history and family secrets. The Sun’s square to Uranus suggests surprises (triggered by another) that put your home life/past in a whole new light.
As the Sun enters your sector of self-expression and Venus squares Neptune, the initial promise of the Venus/Mars trine can expand into something bigger but less certain. Watch for mixed messages, seductive but unclear promises or inflated hopes. Your desire for romance/fun can blur the details of what’s really happening. Be cautious if you’re tempted to fudge the truth (especially about a health or work issue).
The Sun over the South Node in your communication sector suggests a permanent goodbye, verbal commitment or final decision about a past issue. What’s been clearly defined or restricted (regarding what you know) will be emphasized, along with a need to expand on that.
Venus in your sector of personal resources trine Mars looks favourable for earned money, self-esteem and the expression of your values. What you want blends nicely with the actions you take on daily basis (improvements can be especially effective). At the same time, Mercury/Pluto in your communication sector emphasize an intense discussion, answer or profound realization. Information and the way you deliver it can have a huge impact, while the Sun’s square to Uranus will offer a wake-up call that challenges your current rules.
As the Sun enters your domestic sector and Venus squares Neptune, the promise of the Venus/Mars trine can, if handled carelessly, lead to a loss of security, self-esteem or money. If you take the promise too far or are overenthusiastic, you can end up overspending, overestimating or sacrificing your values. Don’t get distracted by what could be - focus on what is.
The Sun over the South Node in your sector of personal resources hilights a financial or self-esteem reality. It may be time to set a boundary or say goodbye to an outdated habit or definition of security. There could be results involving earned money, spending or the expression of your values.
Venus in your sign trine Mars will pump up your confidence, ability to attract and desire for fun, indulgence and a bit of risk. Creative and celebratory efforts can go well, as can a new attraction. At the same time, Mercury/Pluto in your sector of personal resources reveals a truth about what you have versus what you want in the areas of money or emotional security. You could be empowered to speak up about what’s non-negotiable, or you could end up dealing with an uncomfortable power play regarding salary or your self-worth. The Sun’s square to Uranus can provide a jolt regarding outdated definitions of security.
As the Sun enters your communication sector and Venus in your sign squares Neptune, the potential of the Venus/Mars trine can lead to an overestimation or miscalculation about what you want and what you attract. You could end up undermining yourself, especially if you get caught up in habits from the past or family illness/addiction. Pay attention to what you’re hearing and seeing- don’t close your eyes to what’s unpleasant, because it won’t go away.
The Sun over the South Node in your sign can bring a crucial matter to completion. An issue involving rules, traditions, boundaries or authority can lead to an ending, or your increased awareness of what needs to be defined.
Venus in your hidden sector trine Mars energizes a secret desire or promising potential. Something valuable and hopeful is in the works, and Mercury/Pluto in your sign will emphasize a key message, conversation or profound truth that increases your power and awareness. Your words will have significant impact. Too, a key person could reveal valuable, hidden information. The Sun in your sign square Uranus suggests the above can also deliver a disruptive jolt, change of plans and clarity.
As the Sun enters your sector of personal resources and Venus squares Neptune, the promise of Venus/Mars may dissolve, or become distorted by unclear or deceptive information. Your focus on financial and emotional security can lead you down some questionable paths - remind yourself of what your original goal was and don’t get distracted by promises or undermining thoughts.
The Sun over the South Node in your hidden sector can illuminate the ending of a major chapter or encourage you to let go of hidden fears/limits. A goodbye may occur, even if you’re the only one who’s aware of it.
Venus in your social sector trine Mars adds power, persuasion and charm to all your public interactions. Connections with friends, groups and the public in general can go very well as your words (especially on a topic that you feel passionately about) attract favourable attention and boost your public image. At the same time, Mercury/Pluto in your hidden sector increases your awareness of what’s going on behind the scenes. There’s power in what’s not being openly discussed, and you’ll be privy to this. The Sun’s square to Uranus offers a corresponding jolt that reveals something hidden.
As the Sun enters your sign and Venus squares Neptune, watch for social connections to be undermined or blurred by illusion, high ideals or deception. What you are hoping for from a relationship may end up disappointing you, if you get carried away by appearances. Too, your public image can be undermined by careless spending or a disregard for your core values. Don’t forget about what matters most to you.
The Sun over the South Node in your social sector highlights a key social boundary, rule or issue with public authority. You may be stepping away from this or may be confronted with the consequences of previous public actions.
Venus in your career sector trine Mars shows promise for a new job, professional relationship or your professional image. Earning power blends nicely with what you want and the potential is high to move forward. At the same time, Mercury/Pluto in your social sector gives your public words extreme impact, or reveals a core truth that lies beneath the surface of a social issue or friendship. A public statement/messenger can open your eyes to something uncomfortable, and the Sun’s square to Uranus promises a public surprise to go along with this.
As the Sun enters your hidden sector and Venus squares Neptune in your sign, make sure you don’t undermine the potential of the Venus/Mars trine with unrealistic hopes or unprofessional behaviour. Keep your eye on your image and stay focused on what’s real and doable.
Image by CrystalWind.ca
I'm Nadia Gilchrist. I've been using astrology and tarot as powerful tools for over 19 years, and launched Ruby Slipper Astrology in 2010. My readings are focused on non-judgemental, practical truth. I deliver these truths with empathy and observations about how you can improve (if you want to). I believe that past lives and spirituality are valid, but not much use if you can't apply them to your daily life. So this is what I do - bring transcendent concepts down to earth. I want to show you how astrology and tarot can work for you in the real world, because that's where you live.
I'm not psychic, and I don't believe in fixed futures. I do believe that your free will has the upper hand, and this creates a range of possible results. Astrology and tarot describe these possibilities, but the planets and cards do not dictate how your life unfolds - you do.
I live in Ontario, Canada where I share my life with my husband and our soft, fat cat (named Wednesday). Source
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (28)
- February (10)
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Horoscopes for February 17th, 2019 to February 24th, 2019
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 10th, 2019 to February 17th, 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 3rd, 2019 to February 10th, 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (18)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Horoscopes for January 27th, 2019 to February 3rd, 2019
- • Composition...
- • Horoscopes for January 20th, 2019 to January 27th, 2019
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • Horoscopes for January 13th, 2019 to January 20th, 2019
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- February (10)
- 2018 (272)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (38)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- December (9)